T4A Pt. 03: Small World, Big Booty

Story Info
Willow scratches an itch.
6k words
4.68
9.6k
16

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/31/2024
Created 11/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

T4A Part 3: Small World, Big Booty

Main Characters:

Dr. Michael Thompson: 46, 6'0" 190lbs, Professional, Fit, Brown hair & beard. Brown eyes.

Willow Thompson: 19, 5'3", 126lbs, 34B-24-37, Fresh Faced, Petite & Thicc, Cocoa Skin, Brown Eyes, Very Curly Brown Hair

Note: This is a direct sequel to, and references events contained in T4A Part 2: Brave Sara. However, I don't think it is necessary to read that story to understand and enjoy this one.

Willow and Michael: Book One

****

I: Harmless Afternoon Hedonism.

Summer 2019

Michael Thompson clicked the connect button for the umpteenth time in the past half-hour. Using this chat site wasn't a regular thing for him. The typical results were often mostly frustrating, but when he could connect with someone who shared his interest, the resulting conversation could fuel his desires for days, if not weeks, after.

So far, today wasn't trending toward a positive result, and Mike was setting a mental clock for when he would need to stop trying to find someone to chat with and revert to his usual source of daily erotic stimulation. Namely, father and daughter incest stories on Literotica. Deciding he could afford 15 more minutes, he continued to cycle through strangers the site matched him with based on his interests, "older men."

No, Mike wasn't interested in men. And that was mostly who seemed to be using the site at the moment. Or those claiming to be young girls and wanting to "sell pics or vids". What Mike was interested in was young women, or even young men, looking to unburden themselves of secrets so taboo that they turn to strangers on the internet because they dare not attempt to discuss them with anyone they know in real life. Finding this was a rare occurrence and even more rare when the other person seemed actually young and not someone older working through long-suppressed desires. Those conversations could also be stimulating, it came down to the other person, whether they were intelligent and serious enough to hold a conversation, even if their motives were questionable.

Mike clicks connect again and enters: M 46. His finger hovers over the disconnect button, expecting the stranger to respond M and a similar age, but to his surprise and relief, 20 f, then, hi, pops up. I'm Mike. How are you today? he enters. Quickly getting the reply: Sara and, I'm ok. You?

Over the next, nearly 90 minutes, the 46-year-old Doctor, professor of clinical psychology, widower, and father of one, has one of the most stimulating, titillating, and astonishing experiences of his life. And it was real. He has proof in the form of a short video. Their conversation ends, and Mike, checking the time, begins furiously masturbating. So stimulated in fact, that he forgoes his usual, customary masturbation aid. It remains untouched, in its prominent placement on his desk. He glances at it and then at the clock again. Shit, he has to hurry.

Dr. Michael Thompson is lost in masturbatory pleasure behind the desk of his home office. His right hand a clenched blur pumping his erection. His left hand at his laptop, playing and replaying the video 'Sara" had sent him. His focus alternates between the reality of the video and his conception of what was likely happening between the naked father and daughter at this very moment. Dr. Thompson thinks of the girl walking naked toward her equally naked father. He imagines the excitement the father must feel knowing his daughter is offering herself to him. He empathetically shares the sense of apprehension, exhilaration, and lust both must have coursing through their veins. The doctor, professor, and father imagines himself as Sara's father. Standing naked and erect before his willing daughter. He imagines Sara kneeling before him and taking hold of his erection. He closes his eyes and tilts his head back, anticipating the feeling that only a warm, wet mouth can provide.

"Do you want me to suck it?" Mike's eyes bolt open. The girl he imagines about to perform oral sex on him is no longer 'Sara'. He now envisions an equally young and nubile girl kneeling naked before him. She looks up at him lovingly before stealing glances at his prodigious erection. "Do you want me to suck your cock, Dad?" She says mischief in her eyes.

Mike's entire body tenses. Pressing his erection into his fist as forcibly as possible, he groans and begins to ejaculate. He hasn't been this sexually stimulated in some time and his orgasm is both intense and copious. Thick, scalding jizzum explodes from deep within his scrotum, pulses through his shaft, and explodes into arching ropes, stabbing the air. Each spasm is accompanied by a grunt of satisfaction as the force recedes until finally nothing is left.

****

II: Really?

Slumping in his chair, panting, Mike is content to bask in the satisfaction of his self-gratification for a few moments more. However, the sound of a door opening and closing and a shout of "I'm home," rudely intrude upon the college professor's post-orgasmic respite. Despite his objection, reality begins to overwhelm his consciousness rapidly. His brain, acting against his own free will, quickly prioritizes a plan of action beginning with covering his softening appendage followed by wiping up the mess he just produced.

Dejectedly, Mike stands and pulls his shorts back up. He hits the space bar, pausing the video, then hurriedly opens his desk drawer and pulls out tissues and wet wipes. He surveys his desk for evidence and begins to erase its existence. The trail of spent jizzum leads to the target of his lust. A picture frame protects a photograph from two large gelatinous globs of semen slowly sliding across its surface, streaking the features of a highly attractive, curly-haired, cocoa-skinned, young woman.

The professor wipes the cooling semen from the glass covering the face of his 19-year-old daughter. He knows he is supposed to feel guilt of a greater consequence than he does. Especially considering his orgasm was ultimately triggered by imagining that it was she, his only child, who was about to perform oral sex on him. But the perception of 'wrong' and 'guilt' in conjunction with the sexual desire he felt for his daughter had long since faded to near non-existence. Such was the magnitude and duration of this lust. Replacing the framed picture and tossing the wipes in the trash can, Mike straightens his clothes.

Before he can sit back down, the same pretty teenage girl from the, just-seconds-ago, semen-splattered photograph, appears in her father's home-office doorway. "Hey Dad," says Michael Thompson's daughter Willow, smacking a mouthful of gum, "Watcha up to..." she trails off, straining her neck forward, eyes narrowing, focusing on his desk. "What are you watch... Is that Sara?"

Mike's head turns to follow his daughter's focus. Oh shit, he thinks the video must have started playing again. He moves to slam his laptop closed when he realizes the image isn't moving but is in fact stopped on "Sara's" face. Puzzled, he turns to his daughter who is now beside him. "Do you know her?" he asks, completely bewildered.

"Dad, that's Sara... Byrne." Willow Thompson states incredulously, "Jack and Emma's daughter! We were on the volleyball team! She's a year ahead of me! She was in your intro class two years ago!" The girl rambles off facts, growing increasingly animated at her father's lack of recognition.

Mike, finally connecting the dots, mutters: "Oh. Fuck."

Willow, already suspicious of what was transpiring, feels a stab of indecency behind her father's reaction and shoots him a dubious look before bending over to closely examine the laptop. "Honey, wait, don't," stumbles out of her Dad's mouth as she restarts the video.

"Really, don't," Mike offers while moving to try and close the laptop. His attempt is met with the rising hand of his daughter, holding up her forefinger in his face, never turning her attention from the screen. The father freezes and stands straight, as powerless against the gesture now, with his daughter, as he was with his late wife, who deployed it often.

Willow watches the video unfold. "That's their backyard," she observes, watching the camera pan past Sara's dad. "What is..." she starts to ask as she watches Sara pull back the waist of a pair of cute panties to show her bald mound before her face reappears and she blows a kiss. The daughter straightens and looks her father in the eyes, "Really?"

"It's not what you think, honey. Really." Mike states. His daughter's accusing expression remains unchanged, he adds: "I didn't know it was your friend, I swear. Even after the video. I didn't recognize her." Clearly failing to appease the suspicions of his daughter, he further incautiously adds: "I couldn't have...it's anonymous...I...I was just trying to help."

Willow, now determined to get an explanation, can't help but find her father's guilty flailing a little cute. Her mouth turns a barely susceptible smile before asking, "What were you doing?" A question to herself more than her father, she pulls her Dad's chair over, sits, and scoots forward. Placing her hands on the laptop, she minimizes the video and sees the open text app, then the open browser window. She clicks on the browser page. "Ohh-Meegle, Dad? Seriously?" She says before scrolling to the beginning of the conversation and starting to read.

"Honey, really, look..." Mike offers dejectedly, getting no response but also already knowing he can't stop her. His heart thundering, he resigns himself to whatever fate his daughter's judgment will condemn him to. He stands stoically, watching as she takes in the breadth of his depravity.

The pretty, mixed-race teenager reads through an online chat between her father and her school friend. It's quickly obvious neither realizes they are chatting to someone they actually know in real life. She can't help but giggle at the ridiculousness of the circumstance and wonders what the odds of such a thing happening are.

Mike watches as his daughter reads his advice to her friend that she willingly, purposefully, pursue a sexual relationship with her own father. He knows that is in fact what he had done and did so with no moral or ethical concerns or boundaries. His education and career as a clinical psychologist had the effect of wearing away societal guardrails and concerns until he came to view people's desires as their only true form of free will, however taboo or abnormal. Certainly, there were still lines even he wouldn't cross, behaviors and actions that were purely destructive. However, sex between adult family members did not meet these criteria as far as he was concerned. And it was a subject he had given considerable thought to.

As the doctor contemplated the nature of human relationships over the years, he came to view functional, supportive, family ties as the only source of truly unbreakable bonds. Despite his own successful, rewarding marriage, he concluded the majority of romantic partnerships amounted to little more than a fleeting, transactional agreement. Within the rules of modern society, he thought it was illogical incest wasn't allowed or even encouraged. The inherent emotional bonds of family provided a foundation few relationships managed to achieve, even some who put in years of hard work, which most did not. In his view, if sexual desire was felt between family members, there was no rational reason not to incorporate that intimacy and emotion into the framework of an already existing bond built on care, consideration and love.

However, the father also had to admit that he was hopelessly biased. He had long found the idea of incest sexually exciting and has been fantasizing about engaging in a sexual relationship with his own beautiful teenage daughter for longer than he could admit.

Mike stands beside Willow, nervously awaiting condemnation. Of course, he never meant or imagined that his seemingly harmless afternoon hedonism would threaten his relationship with his daughter. He had been so careful and put so much effort into hiding his taboo desires from her. His wife had been aware. She even encouraged his fantasies, often participating, but while always maintaining boundaries. He never intended to violate those boundaries with Willow, despite constant temptation.

The expected immediate condemnation doesn't come. Willow continues making her way through the chat. Exclamations like "Wow. Whoa. Damn. Jesus! Dad! Holy Shit. Fuuck." start slowly and barely audibly, then come increasing in number and emphasis. But there's no disgust in her tone. Not yet at least.

"God, she has awesome tits, doesn't she? I wish mine were that big," she states when she gets to the picture Sara had sent.

Mike's instinct is to reassure his daughter that her breasts are just fine, but he stops himself and continues to stand silently.

Holy. Fucking. Freaky. Shit. Thinks the 19-year-old girl, reading the transcript of her father advising her friend to give in to her fantasies and begin a sexual relationship with her dad, Jack. Though the teenager is no stranger to the idea of fantasies, it is still shocking to think that right now, as she sat here, Jack Byrne was almost certainly pumping his cock in and out of his own daughter only a few miles down the road.

As Willow reads, she thinks back to a conversation she had with her mother. Keisha Thompson had explained to her daughter the concept of sexual fantasies and kinks and how they existed on a spectrum and helped define a person's sexual identity. She had previously explained to Willow that a person's sexuality was partly physical and partly mental. How a person saw themselves physically and chose to present themselves to others was the public part. Now she attempted to explain the private part, the mental aspect of sexuality. Keisha explained that fantasies, fetishes, and kinks represented acts, situations, and circumstances that a person found arousing regardless of their likely reality and whether they ever chose to act on them or not. In fact, often the more extreme and fantastic, the more exciting to some people. The mother concluded these ideas could vary greatly for each person and would typically evolve over their lives. She wanted Willow to comprehend that sexual excitement and pleasure were as much cerebral as physical and that the combination of these aspects helped define a person's sexual identity.

Before she died, Keisha Thompson ensured her daughter had all the information she needed to embark on her sexual journey. She had always been a very matter-of-fact type of person. And Keisha and Willow had several such conversations about sex over the years. She had even shared some of her own sexual history with her daughter to help assuage some of the internal guilt and doubt common to all young people discovering their sexuality.

Willow had taken these lessons to heart and made efforts not to be judgmental about sex. Being a teenager, she was naturally curious and constantly horny, so the effect of her mother's instruction was Willow eagerly sought as many different examples of sex and sexuality as she could. Naturally, visual stimulation was the most immediately rewarding, and Willow primarily perused tube sites to fuel her multiple-times-daily masturbatory habits. She was aware of erotica and story sites like Literotica but she had yet to explore what they had to offer in any detail as she still found more than enough sexual stimulation in videos and pictures.

Given her age and curiosity, Willow Thompson was not a virgin. She had given her first blowjob and never looked back, giving many more, to many different boys, since. Giving head was something she discovered she eagerly enjoyed doing. She had sex with a girl next, then another, before finally losing her "virginity" to a boyfriend, and she's had sex with six other boys and one girl since.

Yet, despite all her open-minded and enthusiastic sexual explorations, Willow felt a gnawing, growing, sexual itch deep in her core. It was a feeling she didn't understand. A place never touched. An instinct not yet indulged. A need yet to be met.

Of course, Willow was aware of incest, but she had dismissed it as simply something bad that happened to other people and having nothing to do with herself. Obviously, she was no stranger to incest porn. It seemed like there was more of it than not. She had watched quite a bit, but she never stopped to consider the stories because of the obvious fakeness. However, she did find the idea of having sex with an older man very exciting. She would watch the scenes between older men and younger women and imagine an older man using her like that; asserting control. She had found sex with boys her own age fun and exciting, but also lacking somehow. Again, an instinctual need was not being met, and she wondered if an older man would change that. It was an opportunity that had not presented itself. Yet.

Sara's stated desire to have sex without a condom and her use of the term "skin on skin" really got to Willow. Unfortunately, Willow was unable to be on traditional birth control and had yet to schedule getting an IUD. The result of this was she relied on condoms and, like Sara, had yet to experience the feeling of a bare penis inside her. She can't help imagining Sara's dad, Jack, shooting his sperm deep inside Sara. Her pussy quivers.

Willow re-reads this section of the chat again, Sara saying she wanted her father to be the first to fuck her without a condom and she would let him cum inside her. This time her own father's response grabs her attention, he had responded it was "the hottest thing he's ever heard." She detects an uneasy feeling building deep inside her as she ponders the idea that a father fucking and ejaculating in his own daughter's pussy is the hottest thing her father has ever heard.

Willow again imagines her friend Sara being fucked by her father, Jack. But for the first time, she considers more than just the physical act of her friend's vagina being repeatedly penetrated by her father's erect penis. She imagines the history and connection of the two family members. The closeness they must share. The secrets about each other they must carry. The care. The consideration. The love.

At that moment Willow has a revelation, she doesn't just want physical gratification, she also desires an emotional connection. She needs them combined. She wants sex to be part of each person caring for the other, not just using each other's bodies to get off. For the first time, 19-year-old Willow Thompson thinks about her dad fucking her. The thought hits like a thunderbolt. She feels it in her core, stabbing at the heart of that unscratched itch. A shiver starts in her pussy and runs through her entire body. Suppressing a moan, the teenager feels her pussy cream.

Steeling herself, Willow Thompson further contemplates her dad's culpability in the change in Sara and Jack Byrne's relationship. At first, she had just assumed her dad had a thing for young girls but now she thinks incest is his kink. Or is it his fantasy? Does he think about having sex with me? The question shakes her to her core. A spasm stabs at her from deep within. Willow tries not to outwardly react to these new feelings, but as her teenage pussy dampens, she can't help but squirm in her father's desk chair.

Mike Thompson watches his daughter read. He begins to relive the conversation as his daughter scrolls. Part of him nervously contemplating what she might be thinking, the other part experiencing the excitement of the conversation again. Mike becomes very grateful that his conversation with Sara was almost solely focused on her and they avoided talking much about him, his desires, and especially his daughter. Maybe this won't be so bad he hopes. Despite having just had an orgasm, standing next to his sexy daughter, reliving the naughty conversation in her presence, Michael feels his cock stir.

12