Tabby

Story Info
Away from home at a conference, he receives a special gift.
4.8k words
4.03
4.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jnhyde
Jnhyde
12 Followers

This is the edited version, the other one is incomplete and went in in error.

***********************************************************************************

She paused before the door to compose herself, take off her long shiny black raincoat and still her beating heart. She had stopped in the bathroom in the elegant hotel lobby and knew her makeup was perfect, her recently highlighted hair well-coiffed. She checked the room number one more time and knocked on the door.

Mike was relaxing after the first day of the conference, so was surprised to hear the knock. He opened the door, and his mouth dropped open.

"Hi" she said walking past him into the room "I'm Tabby, your escort for the night."

He struggled to come up with a response, a name, he probably shouldn't use his real name "I'm ah, ah Mitch. But I didn't order an escort.

She faced him and her bright red pained lips broke into a smile. "Well, ah, ah Mitch, I'm a gift" she set down the overnight bag "from your wife." He couldn't help but notice the bright blue cat collar around her neck, adorned with a single bell.

"Charmagne sent you?"

"Uh huh" Taby nodded "she said Tabby looked up to the ceiling remembering the exact words "you have been working too hard and she just hasn't been there for you; so, this is supposed to make up for that." Tabby shrugged I guess she feels guilty.

"OK, umm" Mike said still a little flustered by this unexpected guest. He gestured toward the small table in the hotel room by the window. "I was just having a drink; would you like to join me?

"OK...Mitch." Tabby emphasized the name to show she knew it wasn't his.

Mike watched mesmerized by the way her wide hips swayed as she walked, no FLOWED across the room. She placed one five-inch, blue patent leather peep toe with a high platform in front of another. Her matching blue, tight bandage dress came down to barely three inches below her well-rounded ass.

"So, Mitch" She turned to where he still stood frozen in the entryway, cocked her head amused "What are we drinking.?"

"UMMM, all I have is scotch" he stammered still trying to wrap his head around all this.

The ice bucket was on the table with a single glass of amber liquid and ice next to it. She picked up the bottle and read the label. It was expensive. Tabby didn't normally drink scotch, but she was here to do a job and this was a part of it, so she said "Nice." There was a second glass, still wrapped in paper on the bureau a few feet away. Tabby stepped over, picked it up and pulled off the paper. She extended the glass toward Mike expectantly.

Mike had been standing there drinking in her toned legs in the high, high heels, the hourglass figure in the bandage dress, the perfect make up and highlighted hair. He looked at the glass held in the perfectly manicured hand and the amused face above it. With a start he snapped out of it. Mike hurriedly put ice into the glass and poured scotch into it. He handed her the glass wondering if he had put too much in it or too little in it. To cover his nervousness, he picked up his own glass.

Tabby touched his glass with hers and looked him in the eye. "To a memorable night" she toasted. They both sipped and Tabby tried not to grimace at the strong flavor of peat. She lifted up her right hand and touched the side of his face, she leaned in and kissed his mouth gently. Mike closed his eyes as they kissed.

Mike's eyes shot wide open. "Fuck!" he breathed.

Tabby gave a soft, musical laugh. "That is the general idea." She purred.

Mike suddenly put his glass down on the table. He took hers from her hand and it joined his. He stepped forward and pulled Tabby into his arms. The movement made the bell on her neck ring softly. His tongue passed her lips where it found hers questing into his mouth. "MMMmmmm" Tabby moaned with professional passion. She pressed her thigh in between his legs where she was pleased to feel his hard, urgent cock. Mike ground his thigh into her. She was getting wet herself.

While still grinding against her, Mike pulled his face back. "So, what are the parameters?" he asked.

Tabby looked at him curiously. "Parameters?" she asked.

Mike broke the embrace, unsure again. "Limits, you know, I mean there are some things my wife won't do..." He stopped awkwardly; he could feel his heart beating in his chest.

Tabby smiled. "In case you haven't noticed...Mitch...I'm not your wife." She picked up her own glass and sipped. Some of the ice had melted. "Maybe scotch isn't so bad" she thought, then stepped in close to him again. "I don't want to bleed or get bruised up, but other than that, I'm a gift. You can cum in my pussy, or my mouth or my ass..."

He put his hands on the sides of her waist and traced down to her hip. "Cum all over your face..."

"OHhhhh, dirty boy" she cooed "that sounds hot, or you can cum on my tits if you'd like.

By now his hands cupped her ass and pulled her in for a rough, hard kiss.

When he came up for air, Taby lowered her head and gave him a demure sort of look from the tops of her eyes. "You could even be my daddy and spank my ass."

"I don't want to be your daddy, but spanking you sounds like fun." They kissed deeply, passionately.

Her hands roamed across his body, around his chest while she kissed him deeply. She stroked him through his pants, then found his belt. She fumbled with it before finding the right belt hole and releasing it. The button came next, his pants came halfway down and his hard cock stood proudly in the opening of his boxer briefs. "You are a naughty girl" he breathed

She stepped back from him into the center of the room. "Then I guess you'll have to spank me." Tabby reached down to the hem of her short bandage dress and in one swift motion pulled it off over her head.

She cocked her hip and posed for him there. Her expression seemed to say, what do you think of me.

Mike drank in the sight of her. Tabby wore a lacey black bra that lifted her breasts up and did nothing to hide how hard her nipples were. There was a small black corset pulling her waist in and a matching black lace thong. She still wore the high platform heels and the cat bell on her collar rang softly with every sharp movement.

Mike kicked off his pants and approached her. His left hand went to her waist. His right cupped her butt. He slowly slid is left hand down to delicately stroke her slit through her thong. It was wet. Tabby shivered at the contact. They kissed. Mike's right hand squeezed. I want to fuck this fat ass" he said "My wife never lets me do that. But first I'm going to spank it."

Tabby pulled him close and kissed him fiercely. "I told" she said starting to kiss her way down his neck. "you" she breathed in his ear...I am" She bit gently at the skin. "not..." she breathed deeply ". your...wife!" she hissed and pressed her mouth against his driving her tongue past his lips.

Mike broke the kiss and took her hand. He led her to the bed and sat down. He patted his lap. Understanding and with a graceful, flowing motion, Tabby laid across his lap.

Mike slipped her thong off, pleased at how damp it was. He could smell her arousal. Mike stroked one soft cheek, then another. "You have a nice fat ass Tabby." He said.

He couldn't see her smile. "Thank you. That's me" she said "Tabby fat ass." Mike stroked his finger down the cleft between her cheeks and gently caressed the lips below, suddenly he gave her butt a short slap.

Tabby looked back over her shoulder at him. "Is that the best you could do?" she questioned. "I thought you knew how to spank a bitch."

In response Mike brought his hand down on one cheek hard. The sound of it rang through the room with the cat bell providing an accompaniment.

"More like it." Tabby gasped.

Mike brought his hand down in no particular rhythm or pattern again and again. She made a sharp little moan with each slap which only drove him on for three more spanks. He stopped and slid a finger into her now soaking pussy. Tabby ground her hips into his hand. "MMMMmmmmmmmm!" she moaned. He abruptly removed his finger and gave her five more hard slaps. Then his hand when back, finding the button above her wet lips. He admired the redness his hand had left and wondered if he could leave a hand print. His cock pressed into Tabby's stomach. He had never been harder.

Tabby pressed against Mike's hand. Her ass was hot and bothered but not half as much as her pussy. He nipples were so hard she felt like they could etch glass. She was surprised at how close she was to an orgasm.

Mike pulled his hand away and she felt herself spasm, moaning in her need.

Mike Brought his hand down as hard as he could three more times. then pulled her up. He stood her up and came to his feet. Mike kissed her forcefully, mashing his lips into hers. "I want to fuck that fat ass!" he panted desperate in his own need. Tabby quickly stepped over to her overnight bag. From the front pocket she pulled out a small bottle of lubricant. She went back to him pouring some in her hand. As she faced him, he pulled down her bra and caressed her breasts, lightly teasing her nipples, then squeezing them and pulling on her nipples. Tabby closed her eyes for a second and let her head fall back in pure pleasure. She then took his steel hard cock in her hand and stroked it with the lubricant, enjoying the feeling of the slick rod as she ran her hand up its smooth length to the head and back down again.

Then she could stand it no longer. She climbed on the bed on all fours presenting herself to him and waved her ass obscenely. Mike came to the edge of the bed and lined up with her butt. He bent over her and his hand came around her body to find her clit. He began to rub in a soft circular motion as he slowly eased his hard cock into her back hole. He was just able to reach one breast with the other had and he ran his fingers over her nipple.

"Oh my God! Tabby moaned. To his surprise she pushed back hard against him taking his whole cock in.

Mike wanted it this way Tabby thought and she was here to give it to him.

"Fuck me" she urged "fuck my ass, make it yours!" Pushing back against him increased the friction form his hand on her clit and lips. "Fuck me hard! She yelled.

Mike matched her motions thrusting into her while somehow maintaining contact with her pussy with his hand. He grasped and pulled roughly at her breast. She was tight and was squeezing her muscles hard. He knew he wasn't going to last long. He let go of her breast and grabbed a handful of her hair pulling back.

Tabby reveled in the roughness, the obscene feeling of his cock inside of her, the friction of his hand, his other hand mauling her breast. She had never wanted it this roughly before, but now, she needed this, needed it just like this. When he reached over and yanked back on her hair, that was it. Her whole body spasmed and jumped, her bell literally rang as the orgasm flooded her body. Seconds later she could feel him lurch inside her and his hot cum spraying inside her.

"UGGGH" she heard him exclaim. At some point his hands had shifter to her hips as he emptied himself into her.

Tabby collapsed on the bed. His cock slowly deflated and slid out of her. They both froze there for a moment or two catching their breathe. Tabby turned onto her side Mike lay down next to her. She spooned her body into him and he instinctively put his arm around her shoulder. They lay there for a while.

Tabby looked up at him. "So, I'm going out on a limb her. I guess you like my fat ass." She smiled.

Mike laughed happily. "Yes, Tabby Fat Ass."

She raised her head and looked at him curiously looked at him. "Do you like calling me that?"

He considered. "Yes."

She grinned and snuggled into his arm. "Then I'm Tabby Fat Ass."

They lay there for a while. He was almost drifting off when Tabby got up. "I'm going to clean off." She announced. She grabbed a small bag from her larger overnight bag and went into the bathroom. He heard the toilet flush and then the shower start.

After a minute he got up and stood in the doorway of the bathroom. "Mind if I piss." He asked.

"Go ahead" she yelled over the shower. "Better in here than the bed."

He relieved himself, then stepped over to the shower. It had no real door, just a glass panel that went three quarters of the way to the wall. Tabby was under the spray. "Do you mind if I get in with you" he said. "Somehow I got kind of sweaty."

Tabby looked at him and smiled. "I can't imagine how." She gestured him to come on in.

She turned sideways to allow Mike to get under the shower head. The water was luxuriously hot. Mike turned to Tabby.

He kissed her enjoying the feeling of her slick wet body. She was fully naked now, without even her bell.

"Here" she said and pulled him under the water. The water was luxuriously hot. Mike turned to Tabby.

There was a body wash dispenser and she put some in her hand and began to soap him up. "Did you like me talking while we fucked?"

Her openness and the feeling of her hands on his body had an effect. She looked down at his stiffening erection. "Owww somebody likes the thought of that." She reached down and her slick fingers grasped him. She ran a soapy finger up his balls and his whole cock jumped.

Tabby smiled. "So you like that." She caressed his balls with the tips of her fingers, gently, teasing. Mike gasped and braced his hand against the wall of the shower, his fingers trying in vain to dig into the tile.

"Hmmm," Tabby looked thoughtful as she explored his scrotum with her finger tips. She regarded him seriously. "You have some very hairy balls here, sir." She said.

Mike grinned. "Thank you."

Tabby held up a finger in a waiting gesture. She turned and stepped out of the shower. Her wet body dripped water all over the floor, but neither of them cared. When she came back in Tabby had something in her hands. She immediately knelt on the shower floor before him.

Mike leaned his head back and closed his eyes anticipating a slow blow job. Instead, he felt her hand spreading something on him. His eyes shot open. "What are you doing?" he asked.

"Shaving your balls" Tabby replied as though it was the most natural thing in the world. Mike saw that she had a razor in her hand.

Worried about a sharp blade so close to such a tender part of him Mike stammered "Wa...wait a minute, maybe that's n, n, not such a good idea."

Tabby just shook her head. "Nah, don't worry she replied apparently not understanding his concern "your wife will love the look." With that Tabby began to shave off the slippery shave gel she had applied with broad strokes.

Concerned about how quickly she was moving and her apparent lack of concern, Mike said "careful there."

Tabby gave his balls an affectionate little squeeze. "Don't worry" she said. "I am becoming quite fond of these and it's not my first rodeo.

He looked at her in surprise. "You have done this before?"

She nodded. "Besides you don't seem to mind." It was true that his cock, if anything was harder than ever. Tabby gave the head a little kiss, then continued her work. A few nervous minutes later she stood up.

"Let's rinse you off she said." Tabby stood and cupped water in her hand to rinse him. She palmed him "OWWWW, nice and smooth" she breathed. "UMMM, smooth and so hard" She stroked his erection, then leaned into him.

"Ready for me?" She asked and leaned in to whisper in his ear. "Want to fuck me right here in the shower, Mitch? After all, you haven't stuffed this pussy yet."

Mike ran his hand down the front of her body to gently caress her lower lips. "Nice" she moaned with the skill of a professional. He pressed his fingers into her, she was wet and she moved her pelvis slightly back and forth enjoying the friction.

"Damn" Mike said "you're good at this.

She smiled. "I guess you can say I love my work."

Tabby leaned forward. She pushed her tongue into his ear. Her tongue and her soft breath were too much. Mike pushed her back, up against the shower wall. The water sprayed on just one side of each of them he pressed into her.

Tabby stared into his eyes, inches away from her. She adjusted her body and lined his cock up with her opening. He thrust into her and she gasped. "Yeah" she murmured. "Fuck that pussy, get in deep. C'mon baby, make that pussy yours." She wrapped her arms around him pulling him in tight and rocked her hips. He pulled back so just the tip was in, then slammed back into her. She was so warm and wet and her skin under his hands so slick, it felt incredible. One of Tabby's legs came up to wrap around him.

"That's it", she encouraged "get in deep, fuck that pussy hard!"

Mike responded by pulling back and slamming into her again and again. She was hot and wet and slick and gripped him inside of her with velvety muscles, her hips moving in time with his thrusts.

Tabby tried to rock her head back but the wall was there so she kept looking to his face. She saw the determined look there, his desire, his fierce joy and she laughed in delight. It seemed to spur him on to thrust into her faster and harder. His cock pistoning inside her was hitting just the right spot, it felt good and put her on the edge

She leaned into his ear. "That's it" she said "fuck me, just like that. Fuck me!' It went on like that, the shower hissing, the sound of their bodies smacking into each other. Mike could feel it coming. Being inside of Tabby was the epitome of softness and warmth and velvet. Mike's head dropped back.

Tabby felt his hardness his urgency. "Cum for me" she demanded "cum in me!" Mike stiffened. Tabby felt his cum jet into her and she held him tight, staring into his eyes as he orgasmed. She smiled and kissed him.

The shower stall was quiet except for the hissing of the water. Mike's breathing came as though he had just run a marathon. Her leg came down to the shower floor. Slowly. She kissed him again. "That was good" she said. "We should rinse off."

They took turns under the shower head, then Mike turned off the water and they stepped onto the wet bathroom floor. Tabby handed him a towel, then took one himself. After they dried off Tabby said "I need to dry my hair," she gave him a cheshire cat grin "I didn't originally think I would get it wet.

"Sorry" Mike said with a smile that showed clearly how un-sorry he was.

"Weeell, I'll forgive you this time." She smiled back.

He had on a pair of pajama pants when Tabby came into the room. He stood there once again awkward with something in his hand. He handed her two fifty-dollar bills. "I don't know how long you can stay" he said. "Also, I don't know if that's enough." Then hurriedly "I can get more." He looked at her in unsure embarrassment.

Tabby looked at the bills in her hand. "There's no need for this" she said. "Your wife Charmagne paid for everything." She smiled mischievously at him. "But I will consider this a tip." She put the bills into the front pocket of her overnight bag. "She paid for the whole night, so I can stay," Tabby paused and looked at him "that is unless you don't want me to ah...ah Mitch?"

Mike looked at her surprised. "No" he said. "I thought we were done." He looked away suddenly shy. "I'd like you to stay the night." he paused "Tabby Fat Ass."

Tabby smiled. "Good, because you have only filled two holes. One more to go." She laughed and he smiled. Which side? Taby gestured at the bed.

Mike climbed in on the left side. Tabby slid in next to him. It was a little cool in here after the heat of the shower. He could feel her warmth next to him. Mike wondered what she had in store for him next. He wondered if he could get hard again after cumming two times. But if anyone could coax it out of him, he realized, it was Tabby Fat Ass. Mike yawned - he was really sleepy - and then...

Jnhyde
Jnhyde
12 Followers
12