Tabby

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike came awake in the dark, not knowing where he was. He looked over next to him half expecting to see Charmagne, but he was alone. Then his sleepy mind clearing he remembered, the conference, Tabby. Was she gone?

That was when he felt the rough tongue on his balls. He pulled back to covers to see Tabby there in the dim light. She held his cock in her hand then ran her tongue up its length He moaned and she smiled and looked at him. Mike noticed she had put the cat collar back on. "This kitty needs some cream." She said and took him in her mouth. She drove her mouth down to the base of his cock and came back up while running her tongue up the shaft.

She pulled her mouth back up until only the last inch was in her mouth, then drove herself down to the base of his shaft. Mike moaned in appreciation. She came back up the shaft sucking with hollowed cheeks while her eyes stared into his. Then she dove back down again.

"Oh my God!" he moaned. Her mouth left him with a popping sound.

"No," she grinned in response to his exclamation "Tabby". Then she dove in again to the musical sound of the bell on her collar. Incredibly he realized he was close to cuming again. Tabby locked eyes with him and continued sucking and stroking.

"Fuck! I'm going to...I'm going t..." he moaned. Tabby nodded, she pulled her mouth off for a split second to murmur "come on, give me that cream" then engulfed him again. Her hand stroked the side of his balls which was too much. He exploded in her mouth, arching his back as he shot all that he had into her mouth. As he lay back against the pillow, finished, Tabby came up next to him and put her mouth by his ear. She swallowed loudly, then kissed him on the cheek.

"Thanks for the midnight snack," she whispered and lay back on the other side of the bed. He lay there for a few minutes looking up at the ceiling, totally spent. He thought to himself "Damn, I really owe Charmagne" and with that drifted ff to sleep.

*********************

She woke in the morning with the sun creeping around the curtains. She had trouble sleeping because the damn bell on the cat collar was ringing, so she finally took it off. She smelled coffee. Mike was not in the bed next to her. She sat up, there was a room service cart in the room and Mike sat on the chair fully dressed, a coffee cup near at hand. He had a report in his lap and was looking at her grinning.

"Good morning" he gestured toward the cart, "I ordered breakfast, well bagels and fruit, um errr?" he looked at her expectantly.

"Charmagne" she said. "Sorry, your wife is back." She stood still naked and stretched. Mike admired Charmagne's naked body. As she stretched, he realized he had never noticed how catlike some of her movements were.

"Ohhh, no apologies" he said. "My wife gave me the best gift ever last night."

Charmagne poured herself some coffee from the service, added cream. She smiled as she thought about cream. "So, you enjoyed yourself?" She asked.

"Oh, I thought that was pretty obvious, but yes, very, very much. Thank you." He beamed at her and she smiled back. "I thought you had to work and couldn't come on this trip."

She shrugged "All part of my plan to surprise you."

"What inspired all this?"

She shrugged, Mike noticed it made her breasts rise and fall. He wondered why he never noticed all the sensual movements she made.

"It's like I said, I really have been kind of distant lately, I haven't been there for you. I wanted to make it up to you." She paused. "Besides doing something like this is every girl's secret fantasy."

Mike took a sip of his coffee. "Every girl's?" he teased gently.

Charmagne blushed "Well at least some girl's."

"Well, you made up for any distance in spades."

They smiled at each other. "So, when did you do the highlights, and get the dress?"

"I got the dress a while ago, when I first decided on the surprise, the highlights yesterday, after you left." She sipped her coffee. "All part of the surprise."

"Well, I was surprised." He bit his lip. "Did you enjoy it?"

Charmagne grinned. "Well Tabby certainly did. Besides, she made a hundred dollars." Charmagne paused. "That part was surprisingly hot!"

Mike nodded. "It was, wasn't it? But did Charmagne enjoy it?"

She nodded. Oh yes, more than I thought I would."

They both drank some coffee then Mike cleared his throat. "I have to ask" he began "Have you ever really shaved a man's balls before?"

She looked at the clock on the bedside table. "What time does your conference star again?" Charmagne asked innocently "

Mike looked over at the clock. "Oh crap! unfortunately, I have to go," he stood and began to gather what he needed. "What will you do."

"I brought a bathing suit and a book. I thought I would sit by the pool, sun myself and read."

Mike paused then "there's a shop in the lobby, why don't you buy yourself a new bathing suit, something risqué. After all you have a hundred dollars."

Charmagne looked at him considered. "I think that's a good idea" she began "but I earned that hundred, so I'll use one of our credit cards" she smiled "and don't worry after last night I think I will like making it quite risqué."

He walked up to her and put his arms around his wife. "I think I will like that, especially after last night."

He kissed her, then stepped back. His hand came up and he gently caressed her face then he turned. At the door Mike turned suddenly realizing. "Shit! I'm sorry there's a dinner after the conference tonight. I have to go; I can't get out of it. I don't know when I will be done."

Charmagne looked away, considered for a second, weighing, then looked over to him. "Well," she said "I can go hang out in the bar. I brought another tight little dress. Maybe Tabby can make some more money. After last night I'd say she is pretty good at this."

Mike laughed expecting Charmagne to join in and say she was only kidding. But she only looked at him quizzically like she had just said the most serious thing in the world.

"Maybe so." he said his mouth suddenly dry.

Tabby gave him a wicked smile. "Maybe so" she repeated.

Wondering, Mike opened the door and stepped into the hall.

12