Tabitha

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our kiss continued as Sean carried me into the bedroom. I set my feet back on the ground and broke our kiss momentarily. I looked down and began undoing the button and zipper on his jeans. His cock was bulging in his boxer briefs as I pulled the jeans down and off his legs. I reached up and slowly pulled his briefs down.

Once the briefs were off, his cock was there in front of me. I was stunned. He had to be at least 10 inches in length and was thick as well. My mouth salivated at the sight.

"My god, you're huge," I said to him as he tossed his shirt off.

I grabbed his massive, stiff shaft into my hand and gently stroked it while I stared up at him. I began licking it as I cupped his sack in my other hand. My mouth moved up and down his shaft, which made him moan approvingly. I took his head between my lips, licking it with my tongue as I began pressing it into my mouth.

Sean moaned even louder.

I began bobbing my head on and around the tip of his massive cock, expertly whipping my tongue around it. My own cock was aching to burst free as I pleasured Sean persistently. His moaning was becoming more and more pronounced.

Suddenly, Sean interrupted me and pulled me up into another kiss before saying, "It's your turn to undress."

I became nervous again, and asked him, "Sean, are you sure?"

"I've never been more sure of anything in my life," he responded.

His words and his gaze made me feel beautiful and secure. I took a step back from him and turned around and said, "Unzip me?"

He pulled the zipper on my dress down slowly. I stepped forward and let the dress fall to the ground. I slowly slid my silk, black panties to the ground, giving him a first hand view at my perfect ass. I pulled the tape from between my legs, setting my aching cock free as well. My right hand moved down to cover it as I turned to face him.

"It's ok, Tabitha," he said to me. He grabbed my hand gently and moved it away. He pulled me close to him and our erect cocks met between us as we both collapsed into another long kiss. As we kissed, my hand reached down and began slowly stroking his large, thick cock. Surprisingly, his hand reached down and grabbed hold of mine. Our kiss continued as we both gently stroked each other.

After a moment, our bodies were both writhing with anticipation. I broke our kiss again and whispered into his ear, "I want you inside of me." That was all he needed to hear.

He picked me up suddenly and laid me gently on his bed, my rigid cock bouncing up and down slightly as my body hit the mattress.

"Get something to lubricate yourself with," I told him.

He disappeared briefly and came back with a small container of petroleum jelly. He put a small bit on his cock and rubbed it around. He moved his body over mine and began kissing me again.

After a moment, he sat up, positioned between my legs. He grabbed my cock in his hand and gently stroked it for a few moments. It felt amazing. His hand was soft and gentle. He stopped briefly, grabbed his cock and placed the head against my hole. I moaned in pleasure.

"Mmmmmm. Fuck me, Sean. Fuck me now," I cooed.

Slowly, I could feel the pressure of his head pressing into me. My body was very receptive as he began to push his large cock deeper inside of me. The feeling was intense and filling. More and more he pushed his shaft deeper inside of me. The more he pushed, the louder I moaned until all 10 inches was buried inside of my body.

We both stayed in that position for a perfect moment. His massive shaft tingling deep inside of me.

He began pulling his huge shaft out, stopping half way before pushing it back in. His cock hit my g-spot and my body quivered in excitement. My cock was painfully erect now, begging for attention as well. As his cock moved in and out of me, I began stroking my smooth, hairless cock in unison.

Sean moved my hand away and began stroking my erect cock as his moved faster and faster in and out of me. Each movement rubbed the sensitive parts of me, driving me closer and closer to an eruption.

"Oh god Sean, that feels so good. Fuck me baby. Fuck me hard," I yelled out, as our bodies pounded together faster and faster.

"Oh god Tabitha, you're so perfect. You're so tight. Uhhhhhh," Sean responded as his pace quickened. He had stopped stroking me, but it didn't matter now. His large cock was stimulating me in every way imaginable. I wasn't going to last long.

Our bodies pounded together over and over, my cock bouncing wildly in every direction as his surged in and out of me.

"Fuck me Sean. Fuck me hard. I want your cock so badly," I screamed out.

More and more his cock thrusted powerfully into my body. My eyes closed involuntarily as the sensation of an orgasm began to wash over me.

"Holy shit, Sean. I'm ... I'm ... uhhhhhh," I moaned as my body began to clench up in the most intense orgasm I had ever experienced.

My cock began erupting as loads of warm, white cum shot wildly all over my body and the bed. Rope after rope of it exploded outward as my body quivered from the powerful orgasm. Between my legs, I felt Sean stop moving and I heard him moan loudly as he also erupted inside of me. His body convulsed strongly as I felt his seed flood the inside of my body. For a brief moment, our bodies were both convulsing in unison, our cocks unloading simultaneously in a perfect moment.

After a minute or two, our bodies settled down. We were both completely spent. Sean leaned over to kiss me softly on the lips before he collapsed beside me. Within a moment, he was fast asleep.

As for me, I laid there contemplating the entire evening and everything that had lead up to this point. I had been with men and women before, but never like this. This felt different. Sean saw me as a woman and treated me as such. I had never felt more fulfilled and sexually alive than I did that night.

The months leading up to this night were a revelation. The makeup. The clothing. The hair. All of it. I had felt more alive in these past several months than I had in my entire life up to that point. Being with Sean only emphasized the point even more.

My life had changed dramatically, and this was just the beginning. The truth had become very clear to me: I was Tabitha. I couldn't imagine living my life as anything other than a woman going forward.

That realization set me at ease as a perfect night came to a close. I slowly closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

12