All Comments on 'Tabitha Barks for Daddy'

by infinitee69

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
more!!!

Treat her like a real bitch in heat. put a collar on her and a leash. have her walking around the apt naked ready for you any time.

tinman69stinman69sabout 19 years ago
Good daddy's girl !!!

Now you just need to train her to accept a good spanking before she gets the noodle and she'll be ok!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
unprotected pussy

Love it when the father shoots his load in the daughters

unprotected pussy. Knock um up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
soooooo fucking hot !!!!!!

i came soooo fucking hard while reading this story! i would love to read more! daddy really knows how to treat his hot little bitch doesnt he ! please dont let this be the end!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I'm sure the sicko's love this story

Too bad wife didn't shoot the creep before she left.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Ending

It was a fantastic story and I just loved the ending with the fathers little bitch's dog and peeing line. It's a classic! Hope to see more from you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Ohh my god!!

I absolutely loved this story. I wouldnt have minded it being longer and I would have loved some anal play! I'd love to hear more from you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
@ Sickos comment

Don't like it, don't read it. What were you doing in the Incest section anyways if you don't like these stories? Get over yourself, there's no self-righteous soapbox when it comes to porn.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Hope your other submissions have more work in them

While I didn't think much of this submission that's just my opinion. The writing seemes a little wayward in places, but that's a minor point. If this is part of a series then, sorry I haven't read the rest as they may hold the keys. After all why is the wife divorcing him? Or is it because she found out he was cheating with their eldest daughter. There was no suggestion of a relationship between him and his eldest daughter until suddenly near the end of the story. The story discarded characters too quickly and easily. Then there's the 'seduction' of the youngest daughter. I know this is someone's fantasy but a touch of realism would have had more effect.

Sorry about the anonymous, haven't signed up yet.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
So fucking hot

So fucking sucking hot, just want to get drunk on cunt juice

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
love it!

I wanna bark for daddy. I thought the story was deelicious. Definitely need to collar and leash this hot bitch. That makes my pussy so wet.

mezmerizedmezmerizedover 5 years ago
Looked at the list of stories...

there is a small series, they just aren't tagged together: Tammy does Daddy, this one, and then Both daugthers & Daddy do his friends... look at the Author list :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous