Tabitha's Treehouse

Story Info
Tabby and Daddy climb a tree.
2.1k words
4.34
38.4k
42

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction. All characters are over eighteen years of age.

My eighteen year old daughter was sulking again. I couldn't find her in her room, or any of the other places in the house she usually goes when she's mad. Just because I wouldn't let her go to a party with boys. Tabby just turned eighteen last month and she's very naive; someone would try to take advantage of her.

I was walking past the kitchen window when something caught my eye, Tabby's old treehouse in the backyard, it was almost covered by leaves this time of year. Something told me that's where my daughter would be hiding today. I called out to my wife I'd be outside and stepped into the warm summer evening. I went over to the old maple and looked up. I didn't see her, but I didn't think I would from the ground; I'd built it sturdy. Rather than call out to her, for some reason I decided to go up there.

I climbed the boards I had nailed to the trunk. She was in there, I could hear soft crying. I didn't knock or call out, I just popped my head up through the floor. She had her head down on her knees, but she still gave me a muffled, "Go away."

I climbed the rest of the way in instead. I sat next to her, knees up, head back against the wall. We didn't talk for a while. Finally she raised her head and said, "What?"

My Tabitha's a tomboy; today she was wearing a t-shirt and overall shorts, her hair in pigtails. She takes after her mother in coloration; strawberry blonde hair, fair skin, Tabby has some cute freckles across her nose. She wasn't very developed for her age, she was petite and flat chested. Being her father I thought she was beautiful but I suppose others wouldn't share my bias.

"You know the house rules, hun" I said. "Until you move out I still get to worry about you like this. Your friend Susan who invited you, I don't trust her. Sorry, Tabby." I put an arm around her shoulders. "Why was this party so important anyway? Someone special going to be there?"

"Daddy, you know I don't have anyone I like. Everyone at school is so lame. They treat me like I'm a kid, just because I'm short and don't have big boobs like the other girls." Tabby leaned her head against my shoulder and sighed.

"There has to be someone you like," I teased. I hoped not, that was really my biggest reason for keeping her home tonight, fear of her 'hooking up' as the kids say. I was very protective of my Tabby, all her dates went through me first.

Tabby looked up at me with those big hazel eyes. "If I tell you, you promise not to be mad?" I felt a stab of jealousy, so there was a special boy after all.

"I promise." I wouldn't get mad, I'd calmly track this boy down and break his kneecaps if he didn't say away from my girl.

Tabby scooted around so she was sitting in front of me, her legs folded under her. She grabbed both my hands in hers and took a deep breath. This is going to be bad, I thought to myself.

"It's you, Daddy" my daughter said, then leaned forward and kissed me! It was hesitant and clumsy but still! She was sticking her tongue in my mouth, I'd never been so surprised!

I grabbed her shoulders and pushed her back. "Honey this is wrong, it's incest, it's so illegal!" I was glad we were someplace secluded, Tabby's mother, my wife, was around somewhere! Tabby was looking crushed, so I went on. "Tabby, I love you, I do, but you're my daughter!" I was whispering, for no reason, who else could hear us?

"I don't care Daddy! I've never wanted anyone else but you!" My daughter was looking at me with tear-filled eyes, what would you have done? I hugged her to me, whispering soft reassurances, telling her I loved her too.

Tabby started kissing my neck, pushing herself against me, telling me things, dirty things. How she would rub her pussy while thinking about me, how she'd taken my shirts out of the hamper to sniff and wear, how she sometimes tried to spy on me in the shower, trying to see my cock. Her naughty talk was getting me hard, she was squirming in my arms, trying to strip my shirt off.

"Daddy, I want to know about sex, I want you to teach me, I want you to love me, Daddy, make love to me." Tabby was running her hands over my back, pressing her chest against me. Suddenly she pulled back and unsnapped her overalls, then pulled her shirt over her head.

"What do you think, Daddy? Do you like my little titties? See how hard my nips are for you?" They were indeed, two rosy peaks adorning her pale breasts. She tweaked her nipples and gave a lusty moan. "They're so sensitive, Daddy. Why don't you try?"

My daughter took my hand and placed it over her warm tit. I couldn't deny it anymore. My cock was harder than it had ever been, I was breathing deep and my dick was throbbing in my shorts. "Really? Tabby, I've felt the same, for so long now!" I leaned forward and we kissed again, my hand groping my daughter's small breast, her hand unzipping me, taking out my cock.

It was true. All the dirty fantasies my Tabby was having about me, I was having about her, and more. I finally admitted it to myself. I wanted to fuck my daughter. Not just fuck her, be depraved with her, make her my slut. "You're sure?" I asked.

"Yes Daddy, now can we fuck please?" Tabby had somehow gotten my shirt off as well as her overalls and shoes, she was just wearing a pair of pink boy-short-type panties that went high on her hips. There was enough light to see wisps of pubic hair under the sheer material and I swallowed audibly. Damn she looked sexy!

"Baby, your mother's at home you know!" I wanted to fuck her just as much as she did me but my wife would kill me or worse if she found out!

Tabby smiled and grabbed her overalls on the floor, took out her phone. She texted for a moment, waited, got a reply and texted once more back, smiling a naughty smile. "There! I told Mom that you and I were "having a talk" in the treehouse and that you were comforting me." She tossed her phone aside and approached me on all fours. "She said good, she's going to her sisters for a visit, back in a few hours." I was still on the floor, legs splayed before me. Tabby crawled up and gave me another passionate kiss.

We were making out when I heard the garage door open, then close a moment later. My daughter broke our kiss and smiled a naughty smile. "She's gone, now we can make some noise. Here, let's get those pants off." My dick was out but my shorts would soon get tangled, she peeled them off me.

Tabby rolled her panties down her hips slowly, making it a show for me. I love panties, they always smell so wonderful. Once she had them off she stuffed them in my mouth; I could taste my daughter's arousal on them and my pole gave a mighty jerk.

"Do you like your daughter's dirty panties, Daddy? Does that make you hard, sniffing my pink panties, tasting my pussy juice?" Tabby was being so dominant with her Daddy, we'd have to see about that later, for now I was loving her confidence. She liked being in charge of her Daddy.

I took her panties out of my mouth and gave them a big sniff. "Mmm, my little slut has such tasty panties. You are Daddy's slut aren't you?" My dick was oozing precum, I needed to fuck, soon.

"Mmm, yes, I'll be your slut, Daddy, your virgin slut who's never had a cock before. All my cunt has had in it are toys, Daddy, from when I fuck myself thinking about you, wishing it was your cock." Tabby's talk was getting us both hot, she was rubbing her cute little pussy and moaning.

"Come to Daddy, hun, come and sit on Daddy's face, let Daddy lick your nasty cunt, make you cum on my face like a good girl." I wanted to taste that fresh cunny before it had any cock, savor it's sweetness.

Tabby squealed and mounted my face, leaning against the wall for support as I licked and sucked. "Oh Daddy, that's so good, oh god! Daddy, no one's ever eaten my cunt before, god it's so good, oh Daddy!" She was panting and rubbing her crotch into my face as I expertly flicked her clit and tongue fucked her young cunny.

"Daddy, you're going to make me cum! Such a dirty girl, cumming on her Daddy's mouth, god I love it, I love how my Daddy eats me, gonna cum for you Daddy!" Tabby was gushing girl-juice as I tongue fucked my daughter's tasty twat. "Oh, here it cums, cumming Cumming CUMMING! Oh Daddy!" Tammy was shoving herself onto my tongue, shaking with her first incestuous orgasm,

"How was that, my slutty daughter?" I asked after she had calmed down. "You love it, don't you? Love cumming, just like a slut. I'll bet even though you've just cum you still want cock, don't you, slut daughter?" I had rolled us over, now I was looming over my petite princess, she could feel my hardness poking her belly.

Her eyes were huge with lust. Wisps of hair were escaping from her pigtails, she was flushed from her recent orgasm, nervous about her first fuck. I dipped my head and drew a flat tongue over one nipple. She gasped, I did the other one.

My leg was guiding her knees apart, her sex glistened in the dim light. "Get ready, honey, Daddy's cock is coming." I kept looking her in the eyes as I pushed into her moist sex, she was tight, so tight. The head popped in and she gasped then relaxed a bit, I just kept shoving in slow and steady.

"Daddy, it's so big, oh god Daddy! Oh I love it! Oh, your cock feels so good!" Tabby was talking like a slut again, turning me on, making my dick throb inside her. She reached down and grabbed her thighs, holding them apart as I settled my weight behind my cock and shoved deep.

"Oh Tabby, damn you're tight, love that pussy!" I could feel her cunt's every nook and cranny, she was so tight at first. Tabby hunched her hips up at me, licking her lips, wrapping her arms around my neck. I started fucking her with slow, deep strokes, making her moan.

"Daddy, my god your cock, it's so good, oh yes! Oh, fuck me! Fuck me Daddy!" Tabby gave me a fierce kiss and I felt her legs wrap around my butt, pulling me deeper.

"Oh Tabby, such a good fuck, you fuck so much better than your Mom, such a hot slutty fuck my daughter is, yes!" Soon I was pounding her cunny, she was taking all my cock, it was the hottest fuck I'd ever had. I could feel my balls draw up under my cock and panted, "Gonna cum! Cum in my hot daughter's tight cunt, oh yeah!"

"Yes Daddy, yes! Want your cum, give it to me! Shoot me full, make me yours Daddy, your slut, no one else's! Oh I want to be Daddy's slut! Cumming Daddy!" I felt Tabby's twat clench and gush hot juice and that was it, I came in her virgin cunt for the first of many times to come. My seed shot into her waiting womb, I could feel each pulse jet into my daughter's hot quim.

"Take it, take Daddy's seed! Yes! Oh, Daddy's gonna fill up your tight cunt over and over, my slutty daughter, what do you think of that?" I could hear us squelching, our bellies were sticky with our fluids, we were a sexy mess.

"Oh Daddy yes! Fill me up, give me all your hot Daddy sperm, yes!" Tabby cried. Her heels locked behind my ass and pulled me closer, her cunny milking my prick for every last drop.

So that's how Tabitha and I began our incestuous relationship. We were lucky, she didn't get pregnant that first time and now I have her on the pill so we can fuck anytime, anyplace. She's talking about bringing a female friend along sometime, I sure hope so! And any time either of us is horny we just whisper to the other, 'treehouse!' and soon we'll be fucking up a storm again!

The End