Tabitha's Treehouse - Interlude

Story Info
We find out what Tabby's Mommy has been up to.
757 words
4.34
19.6k
21

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction. All characters are over eighteen years of age.

"Daddy, why are we hiding in the bushes?" asked Tabby.

"To see what your mom's really been up to all this time," her Daddy said.

They were crouching in the darkness outside the home of Daddy's sister-in-law. They'd parked two blocks away and were creeping like burglars through her suburban backyard. Their objective was the brightly lit window ahead of them, showing the home's master bedroom.

He'd brought his eighteen-year-old daughter Tabby with just in case his suspicions were correct. The two of them were having a torrid incestuous relationship that had just escalated into their first threesome, with Tabby's best friend May. He'd been training his Tabitha to be his fucktoy and it was going better than he could have imagined.

Bob King thought his wife was cheating on him. He wasn't sure with who, or if she really was or not, but after finding some unexplained lingerie in his guestroom he'd formed a sneaking suspicion he wanted to check out. His wife Heidi had been spending a lot of time 'at her sister's house', his first step was to see if she was indeed where she said she was.

To his initial relief he saw his wife's car was in the driveway. Seeing that he'd been tempted to take Tabby and just go back home, but he needed to know for sure. They circled into the backyard and were now approaching their target. The shades were pulled but there was a gap of a few inches near the bottom, and the window had been opened a crack for the breeze.

Daddy held his finger to his lips for silence and they crept closer and closer. Faint cries were coming from inside. Tabby listened, gasped softly and gave her Daddy a big smile. Daddy returned it with a thumbs up. They settled at the window's base and peeked in.

On the big four-post bed, Tabby's mom Heidi was being orally serviced by a woman who Daddy recognized as her sister. Heidi was moaning and grabbing her tits, she was about to climax.

Tabby was stunned. Her own mom, and her aunt Dixie, were lesbians! She watched them going at it, the slurping sounds and her mother's cries were getting her randy. Then Daddy took her hand and placed it on his bulge, he was turned on too. He unzipped quietly and Tabby took his cock out.

She held him in her hand as they watched, her Daddy was throbbing and leaking precum. Inside her mom was shaking and flooding her sister's face, Daddy moved behind Tabby and unsnapped her shorts. She got the idea and helped, soon she was bare from the waist down and Daddy's hard dick was rubbing in between her thighs.

The women were changing places now, first kissing deeply and running experienced hands over each other's bodies. Heidi was now licking her sister's quim, Tabby watched as her Daddy sawed his tool in between her pussy lips, he was cupping her little tits over her shirt.

Tabby's head was swimming with lust. The scene before her, her Daddy behind her, all that had been happening over the last month was all coming together in her head. She shoved her ass back against her Daddy, stifling the moans of desire she wanted to voice. He was pinching her nipples hard, just as she liked. He bent to kiss and suck her neck.

Tabby plastered her hands over her mouth and came, her knees going weak, waves of bliss washing over her as her big strong Daddy humped her cunt. He was close as well, she could feel him throbbing urgently.

When Tabby's orgasm hit her Daddy picked up his pace, his slutty daughter was creaming all over his dick. The extra lubrication was just what he needed and he came, jetting his spunk against the wall of the house. He couldn't help it, a soft grunt escaped his lips as he came.

Inside, Dixie heard something, but just then her sister hit that one spot on her taint and rational thought left her head. She grabbed Heidi's head and shoved it deeper into her crotch.

Back outside Daddy and Tabby were fleeing as best as they could while getting their clothes back in order. Once they were a few houses away and under a streetlight they paused to catch their breath. Neither of them could believe it, but it was true. Tabby's mom was a slut too!

The End