Tabitha's Unfinished Pleasure

Story Info
Her mother's best friend teaches her about orgasm denial.
5.6k words
4.4
12.2k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Devinter
Devinter
518 Followers

AUTHOR'S NOTE AND A WARNING TO READERS: This story could fit well into three categories; Mature, Lesbian, or Fetish. The fetish in question is 'orgasm denial' - if you don't enjoy that sort of thing, then you might not like this particular work of mine. As always, please do read through the tags and make sure you're comfortable with them before you proceed any further.

All of the characters in the story are eighteen or older.

All of my stories are copyrighted, including this one.

--- TABITHA'S UNFINISHED PLEASURE ---

As she put the last box down, stacked on top of the rest of the pile, Tabitha wiped the sweat off her brow with the back of her hand. Every muscle in her petite little body was aching, having moved stuff around all day long, and yet the day was far from over. She'd have to put together furniture from IKEA, make the bed, install shelves and unpack.

But Tabitha knew it was going to be well worth the effort; she had finally found herself a little bit of independence, having lived at home until now, aged 21. Though she loved her mother Melissa, whom stood leaning against the blue-painted wall - just as out of breath as she was - it would be nice to get some personal space. A kingdom of her own. It was a great and somehow liberating feeling.

"So that's it then?" Veronica - her mother's best friend - asked, a smile on her face. "We did it? Three strong women against the world?"

Veronica was in her 40's and she'd been close with Tabitha's mother since the two of them were teenagers. As such, Tabitha had known her for all of her life and almost considered her to be part of the extended family. Like the aunt she never had. Only, if the young girl was honest with herself, she didn't quite look at the gorgeous specimen the way she should have. Tabitha definitely found herself sneaking glances at the older woman's curves; with full hips, a plump rear, ample breasts and a certain grace in her movements. In some ways, Veronica had been the catalyst and the unknowing guide for Tabitha to figure out her sexual orientation.

And it was from Veronica that she was now renting the place - a small studio apartment, only a little bigger compared to her room back home, but oh so much closer to the university and its campus. Plus she'd have her own bathroom for the first time in her life, and wouldn't have to deal with her mother stealing her make-up and leaving hairs everywhere. That was really something she couldn't wait to experience.

"I'm sure glad that's taken care of," Tabitha smiled back, getting up on her tiptoes to stretch her aching arms and shoulders. "And I must admit, it's going to be weird waking up here by myself tomorrow morning. But I'm going to decorate this place real nice, you'll see! Thank you - both of you - so much for helping me move! I couldn't have done it without you."

"You're sure you don't want to come home for dinner, at least?" Melissa asked, giving her a look that almost betrayed worry. She hadn't stopped fretting all day, as if the day would never come when Tabitha would leave the nest and strike out on her own. Or as if she had feared it for quite some time, and now that the day was here, she felt anxious. "After moving stuff around for hours, you must be hungry.."

"I'm okay," Tabitha said with a grin. "And this is my home now, mom. I think the sooner we both come to terms with that, the better." Melissa made a face that was full of equal parts pride and concern, so Tabitha continued. "I'll be fine, mom. Remember, Veronica's just down the hall if I need anything." The flat was part of an apartment building which Veronica owned and managed, with twelve units across two floors - and Tabitha was thrilled she had gotten her hands on a place with affordable rent, close to both campus and the markets, and with a delightful little balcony overlooking a small park.

Veronica was beaming. "Yes, absolutely! You're going to love it here! And if you want, I could come over and drop of a piece of lasagne later? I'm making my grandmother's old recipe tonight." Even in her casual clothing, the woman was a sight to behold - dark chocolate eyes and hair like spun gold. She always made Tabitha feel slightly nervous.

She thought about the offer for a bit and then gave a nod. She did have an entire lifetime's worth of things to unpack, and not having to worry about cooking food in between was definitely an appealing suggestion - especially since the fridge stood empty, save for a single water bottle that she'd brought from her old home. She'd have to run to the store before it closed, as well.. Or maybe that could wait until tomorrow morning?

"That'd be wonderful, Veronica. Thank you. You've been amazing." The older woman seemed thrilled with the compliment, and gave a little wave before turning away. Her shoes were clicking across the wooden floorboards as she headed for the exit, and Tabitha followed her swaying hips with her eyes as discreetly as she could.

Melissa didn't move. "You're sure you don't want me to stay and help you unpack, sweetie?" she asked for what might have been the twentieth time, but Tabitha only smiled reassuringly and pulled her mother into a tight embrace.

"I'm fine, mom. Really. You've been helping me out all week. We're finally done moving all the stuff over, and that calls for celebration. Go home and take a bath or something. Pour yourself a glass of wine. Relax!"

She sighed, but her eyes were warm when she gazed down at her daughter. "All right.. But make sure to text me later!"

With one last hug, Tabitha's mom said her farewells, and left the young woman to get started with assembling her furniture. Most of the things she had gotten for herself was from IKEA. She had gotten the Mörbylånga table to take her meals at, the Kullaberg desk for her computer, and the Knarrevik nightstand - which was tiny, and mostly just so that she'd have a spot to place a lamp and to charge her phone at. Two empty closets and an equally barren book shelf was left in the apartment from the previous tenant so at least she wouldn't have to assemble those. Their colours wouldn't match the rest, but Tabitha was sure she could make it work. She had an eye for decor.

Seated upon the hardwood floor, Tabitha went to work. The assembly instructions were simple enough - or so she thought until she realized she had attached one of the nightstand's legs the wrong way around, forcing her to flip it over before starting anew. While putting together the furniture was fun and relaxing at first, especially compared to hauling heavy things around all day, her body quickly declared that it had enough because her muscles felt sore. After an hour or two she was just about ready to throw herself down on the floor, all sprawled out, and not get up again for another couple of hours - but then came the knock on her door.

"One second," she called out - and turned off the music she'd put on to make the task a little more enjoyable. She dusted herself off and got to her feet, padding barefoot across the wooden floor to answer the door. As she opened the front door, Veronica stood there with a plate of steaming lasagne in one hand, two glasses and a bucket of ice in the other. Within, a flask of champagne, condensation glistening on its surface. Tabitha noticed the older lady had put on a lavish dress and extra make-up - even curled her hair - for the occasion, and immediately felt embarrassed at how scruffy she looked in her sweats. If there was one person she wanted to look her best in front of, it was Veronica.

"Thought you could do with some company while you unpack," Veronica explained as she sauntered past her to set the items down onto the kitchen counter, turning around just before Tabitha closed the door. A delicious smell wafted towards her nostrils as the blonde woman passed, and her mouth began watering immediately. "Plus we need to celebrate your newfound freedom! But first, eat." She glanced around the room, tilting her head to the side and pushed a lock of her long, sun-kissed hair behind her ears. "It still looks like a war zone in here. Let me make the bed for you."

Tabitha began to object, but Veronica was having none of it. Her firm voice told Tabitha that this was not open for discussion. With a defeated sigh, she began shovelling lasagne into her starved body - standing up, leaning against the counter - while Veronica went on a quest to locate the young woman's pillows and duvet, as well as the box containing her sheets and pillowcases.

As the delicious lasagne was being consumed, Tabitha watched the beautiful visage of Veronica bent over at the waist, rummaging through boxes with an expression of utter concentration upon her features. She wondered what Veronica's tongue would feel like, slowly licking a trail up her thigh? How would those pouty lips feel upon her own?

"Shall we have a toast?" Tabitha asked, her mouth still half-full of food, and gestured at the champagne with her fork.

Veronica stopped her digging around, and lit up like a little kid in a toy store. "We shall!" She grabbed the bottle from the bucket, poured herself and Tabitha some ice-cold champagne into the tulip glasses, and raised her own towards her new tenant. "You've come so far, Tabitha. Look at you now. A proper young woman. And so cute! You'll break hearts everywhere you go. To you!"

Tabitha felt her cheeks turn red, but nevertheless joined her mother's friend in the toast. Victoria practically downed her glass, emptying it in a matter of seconds. Then she poured herself another. "To freedom!" she cheered, clinked glasses with Tabitha and guzzled that one down just as fast. The younger woman was not much of a drinker. She had a bad experience when she was 18, and the hangover that followed made her vow never to touch alcohol again. That promise had not been kept, but she only drank with moderation from that point onwards.

"The lasagne was great.." Tabitha mumbled as she took the last bite, and Veronica's smile radiated at the received accolade. There was something in her eyes that the younger lady couldn't quite place. A warmth. A fondness that seemed out of place for the situation. And Tabitha realized just then that this was the first time they ever hung out without her mother around. Just the two of them, alone. And didn't the older lady lean forward rather seductively, showing off her cleavage? Was Veronica perhaps flirting? Surely, she couldn't be..? She tried to push the thought out of her head, because it both fascinated and scared her all at once.

Veronica grinned. "I'll finish making the bed for you, Tabs. Why don't you go take a shower? I found your towels already, and after moving furniture and boxes all day, I'm sure it'd be warmly welcomed."

Tabitha hadn't even noticed that she smelled until it was pointed out to her, and suddenly felt embarrassed. "I could rinse myself off, but I don't have any shampoo or soap..." she said sheepishly. "I haven't had time to run to the store yet, but I've made a list of things I need to get."

"I'll go fetch some from my bathroom once I'm done here, and bring them to you," Veronica smiled. "Hop to it!"

With rosy cheeks, Tabitha excused herself and went over to her little bathroom, closing the door behind her as she undressed. Somehow, it felt erotic just standing there - completely naked - with the older woman on the other side of the door. She swallowed hard, and turned on the shower - making sure the water was warm enough before she stepped under it. As it rained down upon her weary muscles, her mind kept going to perverted place. The shower wasn't roomy, but it was big enough for two if the occasion would arise, and the water pressure and temperature was perfectly consistent.

Tabitha closed her eyes, attempting to dismiss any naughty thoughts, and instead focused about how different her life was going to be now. For the first time, she felt like a proper adult through and through. A place of her own. Another year of college, and then she'd get a job, maybe meet someone. Someone like Veronica..?

Her eyes shot open when Veronica opened the door, and her heart started to pound with intensity as she realized the older woman could see every little bit of her tiny frame through the glass partition between them. She made an attempt at covering herself up a little, which drew a soft laugh from the blonde woman's lips. And then, without a word, she started to undress herself. Tabitha thought she might have a heart attack.

"What are you doing?" she whimpered, but there was no conviction behind her words. If anything, there was a yearning there. She got not answer, and the dress hit the floor, revealing that she had not been wearing anything underneath. "Veronica.." she tried again, and a fire had begun to ignite in her loins. "What are you-" she tried again, but Veronica hushed her.

"Shh, Tabs.. You want this..," Veronica whispered seductively, entering the shower stall. "I see how you look at me.." She began stroking her fingers over Tabitha's small, round breasts and down towards her narrow hips. Tabitha couldn't believe what was happening. "Do not worry, I won't tell your mother.." the older woman added, and then Tabitha found herself in Veronica's embrace, soaking wet, sharing an intense kiss.

As if by instinct, Tabitha tried to back away, surprised by the turn of events, but then suddenly her back was up against the tiled wall and their bodies were pressed together, making her melt into the kiss as the shock diminished and only arousal remained. Their tongues danced around each other's for a long moment, and she could taste the champagne on her breath.

"Veronica," she said once more as their lips parted, but the older woman shook her head, shushing her again. Her curious fingers seemed to want to explore every part of Tabitha's body, tracing over her ribs and stomach. They travelled south and she gasped when the tips of her digits came in contact with her lower lips, spreading the dewy juices that had begun to drip out.

Tabitha didn't know what to say - if she should push Veronica away or keep going. Part of her was screaming to call it off whilst she still could, but an even bigger part of her was telling her to just enjoy every touch, every sensation. Veronica drove her crazy with lust, but she was twice her age, her mother's best friend, and now also her landlord. So many reasons to call it off, why their intimate moment shouldn't be happening. And yet..

The older woman's hand found her way down between Tabitha's legs, drawing a gasp from the petite brunette's throat as her fingertips lightly touched her most sensitive spot. "You want this," she repeated again - this time with a dominant, husky tone. It wasn't a question - it was a fact, or at least that's how she presented it. "I know you do. Just let me take care of you, darling.." And she did, pressing their bodies close together once more and wrapping Tabitha up in another long and delightful kiss, while she massaged her sex with a skilful touch.

Due to embarrassment, Tabitha tried to remain quiet, attempting to stifle her moans of pleasure, but eventually she had no other choice but to give in. She moaned loudly into Veronica's mouth, causing the older woman to grin - and when Tabitha spread her legs further apart so that the older women could get better access to her womanly parts, Veronica practically purred into her ear. "That's right, my little Tabs. That's a good girl.. Just enjoy it, darling.."

Before she even realized it, Tabitha was grinding herself against Veronica's fingers as the older lady expertly coaxed out the most divine of pleasures. And there was something in the way Veronica spoke to her that felt absolutely hypnotic. Tabitha had never felt so helpless, but in such a delightful way. And suddenly, just as the orgasm seemed inevitable, and her moans were building up to a crescendo, Veronica pulled her hand away.

A silent second followed. Tabitha looked confused - desperate for release. Veronica looked.. Sadistic. But in a hungry, and strangely loving sort of way. The older woman's mouth was stuck in an animalistic smile as her chest heaved with excitement. Tabitha found her voice. "Why did you stop?" she asked bashfully, her rosy cheeks deepening in colour as the arousal intensified, making her tingly all over.

"I'm going to drive you crazy, honey.. Take you right to the edge of pleasure, but not let you cross the threshold." Her voice sounded playful but strict all at once. "And don't you dare touch yourself, or cum without my permission. Do you understand me, young lady?"

"W-What? But I-"

The question fell dead on its own when Veronica put one finger against her mouth and silenced her - though Tabitha could feel herself trembling from anticipation and anxiety. A moment of hesitation followed before she finally gave in, letting her hands dig into Veronica's golden locks while biting her bottom lip hard. The older woman's hands went back between her legs, working her expertly, drawing out a new set of moans.

Tabitha couldn't believe it when, after only a minute or so of this new torture, she felt yet another wave of pleasure come crashing through her. It was much more intense than the first time, and she was sure the orgasm was inevitable. And then Veronica's hand stopped moving, and withdrew her hand once more. Tabitha looked up into the other woman's eyes, who returned the gaze with an amused smirk on her face. The young lady found herself watching her own undoing mirrored in Veronica's deep, dark eyes. The older woman had her right where she wanted her, and it was evident they both knew it.

"Let me wash your hair. Don't say a word," Veronica commanded, as she leaned forward for a quick peck. Tabitha didn't know what else to do besides following the instructions, and the older woman's touch felt divine as she began to massage shampoo into her scalp. She lost count of how many times Veronica teased her in the shower. How many times her hands went between the petite girl's legs, caressing her lovingly for a few seconds, before pulling away again. Her body craved release, and yet her wish kept on being denied, over and over again, prolonging its gratification. All so that it could be more intense once Tabitha finally got to come, she assumed. But she'd find out soon that she was wrong.

"Come," the older lady breathed in a husky tone once they were both squeaky clean from top to bottom - taking Tabitha's hand and leading her out of the warm shower. She led her straight to bed, not bothering with drying themselves off, and so they dripped water all over the floors - but then she noticed that Veronica had placed towels directly on the bed covers. She had planned this in advance.

"You're going to eat my pussy now, darling." They laid down, and the blonde haired woman's naked body felt so soft against Tabitha's own, and she could hear their heartbeats drum as one. "Be a good girl now and kiss me down there, Tabs. Don't even pretend like you won't love it.."

Tabitha was left with no room for an argument - so she immediately got to work, peppering kisses all over Veronica's shapely thighs until she eventually found herself looking up into those seductive eyes once again. They met hers with such intensity, such hunger, it was like she was staring into the abyss. It was scary - but she loved it. She started off kissing the smooth mound before placing the flat of her tongue along the outer edge of Veronica's pussy. Slowly she began licking it up and down. Veronica was right; she did love it. A lot. It made her feel aroused like never before. The taste, the scent, the heat of it against her lips. But also those eyes, watching her so intently. So lovingly. So demandingly.

"You like the taste of my cream?" Veronica sounded almost cruel as she whispered the words. The petite brunette kept licking and lapping up her arousal without a word, but that seemed to displease her. "Tabs, tell me you love it. Tell me you want to eat my pussy day and night from now on."

Devinter
Devinter
518 Followers
12