Tabitha's Unfinished Pleasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Devinter
Devinter
523 Followers

The words made Tabitha's head spin. Her first instinct was to protest, or maybe even shy away from the command. Day and night? It seemed a little excessive. Nevertheless, she felt her pulse quicken. Her heartbeat increase. The throbbing feeling in her nether regions was stronger than ever. Her fingers dug into Veronica's thighs as she listened to the older woman purr in pleasure, just at the mere prospect of what she had said. And with each lick, Tabitha realized this was not going to be a one-time thing.

"I love eating your pussy," Tabitha moaned, looking up from between the blonde's legs.

"And you'll do it again daily," Veronica added. "Say it."

"I.. I want to eat your pussy every day.."

A seductive moan escaped Veronica's lips and she ran her hand through Tabitha's wet hair, petting her. "Good girl. Now eat it, darling. Eat my pretty little pussy like the starved little slut you are. Show me how much you love it." The words shook the young lady down to her core. How commanding the woman was. Tabitha's breath came in short bursts. And with renewed motivation, she dived in - and the older woman rewarded her obedience by leaking out gratuitous amounts of her womanly delight into Tabitha's waiting mouth. The flavour was addicting. It tasted like forbidden love.

"Oh my God.. Oh yes. That's right, Tabs! Lick me just like that!" Her moans were rising in volume, causing her voice to quiver and break as she edged closer to that elusive peak. "Tell me you'll never climax again without my permission. Even if it takes days, or weeks, or months.." she breathed - and the look she gave Tabitha was so intense and demanding that the younger woman felt like she would melt under her gaze. "Do you understand? You're my toy now, Tabs. My plaything. Tell me you understand what sweet agony awaits you so I can squirt all over your face. Promise me, Tabitha.. Come on.. Just say it."

Tabitha took a deep breath before looking into those lust-filled eyes of Veronica's. "I won't cum without your permission ever again," she whimpered, barely audible over the older woman's grunts and sighs of pleasure. The words made Tabitha's heart pound. Made her pussy leak out her desire. And she realized that if she wanted this to continue, then there was only one way. She had to be obedient. "Now squirt in my mouth! Make me yours!"

Veronica howled as her orgasm overcame her, squirting all over Tabitha's tongue. She licked up what she could manage like a dog in heat, though some still dripped onto the sheets as the blonde woman continued to grind herself against her face, riding the storm of the orgasmic bliss - until eventually, with a shuddering breath, Veronica ceased and leaned back against the pillows on the bed. Her fingers absent-mindedly stroked through Tabitha's hair as the younger girl took deep breaths. She couldn't believe the day had turned out the way it did. That she'd just experienced the most erotic night of her life so far. With a gorgeous woman. Who just so happened to be her mother's friend.

But it was no mistake; this is where Tabitha belonged, and she snuggled up next to her lover and pressed her small, petite body against the older woman's voluptuous form. Instantly, she wrapped her arms around the petite girl, holding her tighter than she had ever been held before, and peppered the top of her head with kisses, even though she appeared to be utterly exhausted from her climax.

"Oh Tabitha, you're so adorable.." The satisfaction was paramount in Veronica's voice, and it made Tabitha physically shiver. She didn't know how to feel about the praise. The pleasure of knowing that she was desired, perhaps even loved, by another human being - it was hard to come to terms with, but in the best of ways. "My precious little slut," Veronica murmured, stroking her hand through Tabitha's long locks. "Such a good girl.. And now I'll give you a little present, darling.."

She had expected an orgasm of her own. That was not what Veronica had in mind. The next thing she knew, the older woman was massaging her anus with deft fingers, scooping up wetness from her sex to make her tushie slippery. Tabitha's eyes went wide. She couldn't believe what she was doing. "You ever play with your butt, sweetie?"

"N-No," she breathed back, nervously glancing up at the older woman as she pushed a finger past her anal sphincter and into her bottom, and Tabitha squirmed at the feeling of it inside her. But from the way the blonde lady looked at her, Tabitha felt like she did not have much of a choice but to comply - and that realization only turned her on more.

"I'll help you with that from now on," Veronica cooed, and placed yet another kiss onto her forehead. The younger woman tensed up involuntarily, holding her breath, but she tried to relax her muscles. "Just lay still and don't worry about a thing." It took some time, but eventually she managed to calm down a little bit. The older woman had done this before, Tabitha assumed - and the knowledge that she was experienced was strangely reassuring, as Tabitha was anything but. Suddenly there was an odd sensation coming from her behind. As if her body wanted more of that foreign pleasure, even if her mind didn't understand it at all. "Good girl, Tabs! Relax for me! You need this.. Oh yes!"

A soft moan escaped the young woman's lips, and that was all it took for Veronica's fire to be reignited and ready to set everything ablaze once more. Another finger entered her body, both going in deep, and Tabitha could only close her eyes as she surrendered to the strange pleasure. "Oh yes.. Such a good little slut," Veronica whispered seductively into her ear. "Moaning from having your bottom played with. Who does that? Only perverts like you, my sweet little thing.. Just listen to yourself! Already so desperate to take my fingers up your ass."

The older woman was right, Tabitha realized. Her body had other plans than her brain did. She opened her mouth to reply but instead groaned loudly when another finger joined in. They were stretching her open. It felt hot and deliciously pleasurable. It didn't hurt at all, but the foreign feeling was hard to come to terms with. Inch by inch those skilled fingers worked their way inside, stretching her virgin tush. Veronica began scissoring them around, twisting them this way and that as if trying to pull out the biggest orgasm possible - which is precisely what it felt like to Tabitha. And yet it never came. The petite brunette squirmed and whimpered against the sheets, aching for release, but nothing came of it. Veronica's magic touch remained the same - slow, methodical, and precise. And if she suspected there was the slightest chance that Tabitha might come to close to the edge of a climax, she slowed down a bit - grinning each time.

"That's it," she moaned into Tabitha's ear. "Enjoy the sensation. Revel in the thought that you are my obedient little toy. Tell me, Tabs.. Tell me that you don't want me to let you climax.." Her fingers dug deeper into Tabitha's rear, making her whimper as they pushed her even further onto that precipice. It seemed so unfair - as if Tabitha had no choice in any of this. But a voice within her kept telling her that she had to endure it. All of it. The more she realized what was happening, the more excited it made her. And the closer she got to cumming, never having had an erotic experience even close to what she now shared with the older lady. Yet still, Veronica kept herself just out of reach - prolonging it indefinitely. "Say it, tabs.. Say you don't want to cum.."

"I-I don't want to cum," she gasped, pulling on Veronica's long blonde hair and pulling her lips close against hers so they could kiss each other passionately. It was desperate, animalistic, out of control. Their tongues twirled together as if their lives depended upon it, while Tabitha tried her hardest to ignore the pleasure building up inside within, threatening to bring about that intense orgasm that would upset the older woman. She knew it would. So she actively fought against it, even as Veronica would tease her clit from time to time. "Please don't let me climax," she heard herself say, her eyes tearing up.

"Good girl," Veronica cooed. "And for how long would you like me to deny you the sweet orgasmic release, hmm?"

"All night long," Tabitha gasped back through the waves of pleasure that washed over her again and again, making her cry out every time Veronica's fingers brushed against her most sensitive spots - yet still she could not cum. That feeling was there, yes - but it never actually got anywhere. Right on the edge, she remained, as helpless as a kitten in water. Tabitha had no idea where all this submission was coming from, but something about being ordered around by the woman she had such a forbidden crush on - it was blissful.

"Just one night, sweetie?" Her voice sounded soft, affectionate. But also dominant all the same. "Be honest with me now, Tabs. Don't you want me to keep this going for longer? I'll take care of you. You don't know what love is until you experience my special kind, darling." She kissed her gently on the forehead before laying her head back down and resuming her calculated caresses.

A million emotions flashed across her face, none of them fitting in quite right with each other as the truth dawned on her. Tabitha didn't want this to end. She liked how she felt. It was the most exquisite kind of insufferable pleasure she had ever experienced in her life. The younger woman realized that her nipples were so hard, they almost hurt. And all of it stemmed from the blonde lady in her arms.

"All.. All week," Tabitha finally confessed, biting her lip hard. "I'll go all week without cumming.."

"Longer," Veronica breathed, her eyes flashing with lust. She looked dangerous now.

"A-All month, then.. Oh god.." she couldn't believe the words that came out of her own mouth, but they made the older woman smile. A devilish smile, but there was something else behind it. Something deep and meaningful. It almost scared Tabitha. Almost.

"More," Veronica demanded. "A month is not enough, darling.."

Tabitha found herself nodding - still trembling from pleasure. The tears were running down her cheeks now. "All year..?" She sounded uncertain herself, and Veronica's eyes still seemed to demand more. "... A-And forever after that.."

Finally, the older woman looked satisfied. "That's right, my pet.. You're never going to climax again.."

As the realization of what Tabitha had agreed to hit her, the tears began flowing freely. It was like an avalanche. A cascade of emotions washed over her, and yet the sensations between her legs only intensified. The need in her loins built up beyond measure, almost making her scream with frustration. But as Veronica gently wiped away her tears with such an affectionate touch, she realized that she didn't regret her words. "I love you," Tabitha whispered before closing her eyes - finally breaking the tension and letting it all come crashing down on top of her.

There was no orgasm. Just waves of pleasure and joy. Pure bliss that made every muscle in her body turn to jelly, while the orgasm that had been denied stayed just below the surface, keeping her at an intense state of euphoria without actually delivering the ultimate physical pleasure. Such sweet torture. And Tabitha knew that it would keep going like this forever. No matter how much she pleaded for release, Veronica wouldn't allow it. Yet the smile on her own face told her she wouldn't have it any other way. Tabitha had fallen, and there was no turning back now. She loved it. She craved it. She needed it.

"Good girl," Veronica's voice sounded from somewhere far away, but it seemed to belong to someone else. Someone who knew Tabitha better than she did herself. "I am so proud of you.."

--- THE END ---

Thank you for reading. If you enjoyed the story, please do leave a rating and maybe even a comment! If you didn't enjoy it, please do let me know what I could improve upon in the future. Any constructive critique is always welcomed.

Devinter
Devinter
523 Followers
12