Table for Four

Story Info
Four had a great meal. Two had a wild night afterwards.
6.6k words
4.72
11k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JulietGolf
JulietGolf
178 Followers

I stepped from the shower and wrapped a towel round my head, before taking a large soft towel from the heated rail and drying my petite body. Once dry, I slipped into my bath robe and went to my bedroom.

At my dresser, I blow dried my short dark hair and put on my make-up.

The clothes I was going to wear were on the bed, a small pile of black material.

The black silk panties were first and I savoured the feel of them as I slid them up my legs. Next came the black thigh high stockings which I carefully rolled up my legs.

My favourite part is the little black halter neck dress. I love this dress. It's made of some slightly stretchy material which clings to my curves but stretches enough for me to be able to walk normally.

I stepped into it and shimmied it up my body and pulled the top over my pert breasts and fastened the bow at the back of my neck. The back is very low cut, almost to the top of my buttocks so I can't wear a bra. Thankfully my breasts can stand up by themselves.

Looking in the mirror, I smoothed the dress over my body and the hemline stopped about an inch above my knee. Just right. I thought I looked good, and I certainly felt good.

Downstairs, I put on my three inch heeled strappy shoes, which elevated me to about five feet six inches, grabbed my light jacket from the closet and waited for my taxi to arrive.

This was a big night for me and my three workmates, Jacqueline, Annette, Molly and me, Sarah. We all work together in the accounts section of a medium sized local company, and we were going for a meal together.

We started this tradition a few years back, going for a meal at the end of the annual audit. This year had been a tough audit and we were pushing the boat out by going to the best hotel in town and I was really looking forward to it.

The horn honking indicated that my taxi had arrived so I trotted out to it.

Arriving at the hotel, I checked my jacket in at the cloakroom and went to find the girls in the bar.

We had about fifteen minutes to wait for our table so we had a drink while waiting.

Time passed quickly and we were soon seated and waiting to be served. I thought that the meal was the highlight of the evening, but little did I know what would happen later.

We're a mixed bunch.

Jacqueline married young, nineteen, I think, and is thirty six, married with two children. She's fairly quiet.

Annette is 34. She married when she was twenty three and has one child with another on the way. She's very talkative, especially about her time at university where she was a wild one. Listening to her stories about her sex life got me tingling and wet.

Molly is the mother of the group and we all love her to bits and look after her all the time. We're not sure how old she is, but she is probably in her forties given that she has two grown children.

I'm the youngster of the group at twenty six and the only one not married and childless.

The meal was superb and the conversation got a bit wild at times, probably helped by all the wine.

Jacqueline and Annette were discussing the guys in the workplace and who was hot. They were pretty explicit in what they would like to do with some of them. I joined in a bit, but Molly didn't say much, just laughed along with us. She's very reserved.

All to soon, the meal was finished. We all had a buzz with all the drink but none of us was really drunk.

Jacqueline and Annette decide to go home and said goodbye.

Molly said to me. "I don't want to go home this early. Do you fancy staying a bit longer with me?"

I had nobody waiting for me so I agreed to stay.

We left the restaurant and went to the lounge, taking our drinks with us. The lounge is quite large with a dance floor at one end. We managed to find seats along the wall and sat and finished our drinks.

I wasn't sure how things were going to pan out as Molly and I are a generation apart with little in common with each other apart from work. I needn't have worried though as once I got Molly talking about her family, she just kept on talking, which was just fine with me.

Music started to play so we got up to dance and were enjoying ourselves when two guys approached us and asked to dance with us. They were smartly dressed and looked OK and introduced themselves as Rick and Alan.

I looked at Molly and raised an eyebrow. She nodded and we accepted.

Rick dance with Molly, and Alan with me. They were both good dancers and we were all enjoying ourselves.

A slow number played and Molly was soon in Rick's arms. Alan opened his arms to me in invitation and I went into them. I put my arms round his neck and rested my head on his chest. His hands were on my waist at first but soon they started to wander and he got hold of my bottom. I moved them back up, but he slid them straight back down. I moved them back up again and he got the message and kept them on my waist.

I caught a glimpse of Molly and Rick. Molly had her head on Rick's shoulder and had a dreamy look on her face. Rick's lips were moving so he must have been saying something to her. His hands were on her bottom and he was holding her tight to him and grinding on her. I was surprised that she was allowing it.

They started playing faster tunes again and Alan and I danced three more before I said to him.

"I need to sit down for a while.!

"OK." he said.

We made our way back to our table and found Rick and Molly already there with fresh drinks for us all. I slid along the bench so I was sat next to Molly and Alan sat next to me.

Alan was a great guy to talk to and I was half turned towards him, deep in conversation when I felt Molly's leg press against mine. I didn't think anything about it as it was fairly cramped in there.

A couple of minutes later I heard a gasp from Molly, followed by a low moan.

Thinking she may be in pain or suffering a medical problem, I turned to look at her. Rick had his arm round her and her head was back against his arm. Her eyes were closed and she was biting her lip.

I was just about to ask if she was OK when I noticed a movement down by the table. Rick had his hand right up Molly's dress and it didn't take a rocket scientist to work out what his hand was doing.

I was shocked. I didn't think sweet Molly would be allowing something like this. There was a tingling between my thighs as I thought about the sensations Molly must be feeling.

Alan was looking over my shoulder and seeing what was going on whispered.

"Let's give them some privacy." as he pulled me from the table and onto the dance floor.

"I can't believe that Rick is doing that to Molly." I said.

"She seems happy enough with it. She's not resisting at all." Replied Alan.

As we got onto the dance floor, they were playing slow tunes and I was soon in Alan's arms. His hands slid down to my bottom and pulled me to him. I didn't stop him and felt his hardness against me. The tingling intensified.

He slid his hands up to my back and back down again, this time they went inside my dress and my panties and I felt his hands on my bare bottom, stroking all over and one finger running up and down between my buttocks. I was getting more an more turned on..

I didn't want to have sex with him but I was enjoying what he was doing. After a couple more dances I decided I had to stop before things went too far, so I pulled away and said.

"I need to check up on Molly."

"Molly will be fine." Replied Alan. "Rick won't hurt her or do anything she doesn't want."

"You don't understand. Molly is like a mother to me and I have to look out for her."

"Right." Said Alan as we made our way towards our table.

When we arrived at the table, there was no sign of Rick or Molly. I was panicking now.

"I've got to find her. I'll ask the hotel to put a call out on the PA system for her. I'm really worried about her now." I said.

"Relax. She's perfectly safe with Rick."

"It's all right you saying relax. We only met you and Rick tonight. We don't really know anything about you. I'm going to reception." I said as I headed out of the room.

Alan caught up with me and said.

"All right, I take your point. I have an idea where they are. Come with me."

He took my hand and led me outside to a dimly lit corner of the car park and gently pushed me towards the back door of a car.

I looked into the car and in the dim light I could see a pale backside going up and down between spread stocking clad legs. Round one ankle was a scrap of white fabric.

The faint voice in the car was certainly Molly's.

"Yes...Yes... Just like that..Oh God...that's so good."

I'd never seen anything like this before. The nearest I'd been to seeing somebody having sex was what they show on the TV, which is pretty tame compared to this.

Transfixed, I felt myself getting very wet and I clamped my thighs tight together as the beginnings of an orgasm hit me. My knees went weak and I slumped against Alan.

"Do you like that? Does it turn you on?" He whispered in my ear.

I just nodded and his hand untied my halter top and it fell away from my body. His hands found my breasts and began to play with them, running his fingers over my nipples.

Having my breasts felt in a car park was exciting and terrifying at the same time.

One of his hands slipped downwards and he tried to get up my dress, but it was so tight he couldn't get it to slide up my thighs.

He stopped that and I felt his hand fumbling between us. He took one of my hands and put it behind my back and closed it round a rock hard column of flesh.

"Would you like me to put this inside you?" he whispered

I nodded.

"It will be difficult with your dress like it is and your panties on."

I trembled at the thought. The only way to get my panties off is to pull my dress right up to my waist. Even in the dim light my white bottom would show up like a beacon.

Apprehensive of being seen I pulled my dress right up and started to slide my panties off. As soon as my panties were far enough down, Alan's fingers slipped into my wetness. I bit my lip to stop myself from crying out as I didn't want Molly to know I was here, and seeing what she was doing.

I managed to get my panties down to my knees, but with Alan's fingers working their magic in me I couldn't crouch down to get my panties any further so I had to bend over. At this point I stumbled and put both my hands on the side of the car to hold myself up.

As my panties slithered down my calves, Alan withdrew his fingers and replaced them with his rock hard erection and began to stroke in and out of me. I was in heaven,. The feelings were amazing. The risk of being seen heightened my arousal and I orgasmed hard. Every fibre of my body was tingling and I was getting wetter that I've ever been.

Rick's bottom was still rising and falling between Molly's thighs and I realised that Alan's thrusts were matching Rick's. Rick got faster and Alan matched him. I heard Molly cry out.

"Inside...Inside....Just where you are." Followed a moment later by. "Oh God. I feel it. So good."

Alan thrust a few more times and held deep in me and I felt him pulse as he finished in me.

After a couple of minutes Rick started to move and I guessed that it was all over in the car. I didn't want Molly to know that I'd been watching her in case she would be embarrassed, so I quickly stood up.

Alan slipped out of me and I pulled my panties up and smoothed my dress down my legs. His sperm dribbled out of me and filled my panties. It was a strange but erotic feeling and I had a little shudder.

As I turned away I fastened my halter top and I was once again presentable.

"What's the rush? Asked Alan as I walked quickly away.

"I don't want to cause Molly any embarrassment by her knowing that I've watched her having sex."

"You do really care about her, don't you?"

"Yes. She's the mother figure in our group and so sweet. None of us would ever want to cause her any harm or upset."

We walked back to the hotel. Alan went to the bar and I went to the ladies room to clean up a bit. It took me a while but I managed to get most of the mess out of my panties and some from inside me. My panties were still damp and sticky but I had no bag with me and no pockets in this dress, so I had to put them back on and live with the discomfort.

I'd just finished cleaning up when Molly walked in, looking flushed with her hair messed up. She got straight to the point.

"I know you saw me in the car."

It was my turn to be embarrassed.

"I'm so sorry, Molly. I had no idea what you were doing when Alan took me out there."

"Don't be upset. I'm not. Please keep it between us though. I don't really want Jacqueline and Annette to know about it."

"My lips are sealed."

"Good, because there is something else."

What more could there be, I thought.

"OK." I said hesitantly.

"The guys want me to spend the night with them. I want to but I've never done this before so I'm a bit worried. I know you were looking out for me earlier and I like you to look out for me again by staying with me tonight."

"Wow, Molly. That's a big ask. I've never done it either. What about your husband? Won't he be worried and upset if you don't go home tonight? I'd hate to be party to you and him having problems."

"Don't worry about my husband. He's totally on board with what I do, in fact it's his idea. You see, a few years ago he was seriously ill and after he recovered he was unable to get an erection. He's very good with he fingers and mouth but felt that it was unfair for me to live without proper sex. I wasn't convinced at first but he persuaded me."

"Really! That's amazing. I can't imagine a man doing that."

"It's worked fine for us. Now, about tonight. Are you going to stay with me?"

"I'm a bit scared but I'll stay just in case anything goes bad."

"Great. I'll just text my husband and let him know I won't be home tonight."

She took her phone and texted. I'm staying at the Grand Hotel tonight. Will text room number when I know it. Sleep well darling. Love you xx.

The reply came back quickly. Enjoy yourself. Come back safe. See you tomorrow. Can't wait to hear all about it. Love xx.

"Well, it looks like we've decided. Let's go and tell the guys." Said Molly.

"Fine." I said. "Before we go. Isn't this a bit risky? How do you cope with just being picked up by a random guy?

"This is the first time for me. All the other men have been contacted online and I knew quite a bit about them before committing to anything. Tonight was different. Rick seemed to know just which buttons to press so I went along with him. I'm glad I did. He was very good, probably in the top three of all I've been with."

"Right. Lets do this before I lose my nerve."

We went back to the bar and Molly gave a nod to Rick.

"I'll go and book a room." He said as he headed off to reception.

It seemed to take an age for him to come back and my mind was in a turmoil. Did I really want to do this? What would it be like? Would Molly be really disappointed if I quit now? I was very nervous about the whole thing.

Rick eventually came back clutching a card.

"We're all sorted now." He said. "Should we go?"

We followed him through the lobby towards the lifts. He walked straight past the lifts and down a corridor. At the end was another lift which he opened by putting the card in a slot.

A short smooth ride brought us to a lobby. Across the lobby was a huge pair of wooden doors.

Rick swiped the card in a reader and threw open the doors to reveal the largest hotel room I'd ever seen. It was huge and only a little smaller than my entire flat. As we walked in, I looked around.

Apart from the bed, which looked big enough to land an aircraft on, there was a sofa and two chairs, and a table. They looked lost in this vast space.

One wall was floor to ceiling windows and the deep carpet almost swallowed my feet as I walked across to look outside.

There was a counter along one wall with two bottles of wine and four glasses. The white wine was on ice and the red was open for breathing,

"Who's for a drink?" Asked Alan.

We all accepted.

"I'll have a white, please, but I have to take a pee." I said as I walked across to the bathroom.

The bathroom was amazing with marble walls and floor and brilliant white fittings. I felt very out of place.

After sliding my dress up I found a problem. Some of the mess in my panties had dried and was stuck to me. It took me a while at the washbasin to moisten them enough to get them off without pain.

Once I got them off, I threw them in a corner. They weren't fit to wear again tonight.

I had a pee and just sat there thinking about what was happening. I was still very nervous about the whole situation. Curiosity got the better of me and I had to see what was going on.

After cleaning myself up and pulling down my dress I went back to the bedroom.

As I opened the door, I heard Molly's voice.

"Yes....yes... so good." she was crying out over and over.

I looked at the bed and Alan was laid on his back and Molly was riding him. Their clothes were in a heap on the floor and all Molly was wearing was her suspender belt and stockings.

Her plump bottom was quivering as she slammed down on Alan. Her fleshy breasts were bouncing wildly.

I was transfixed at the sight. I'd seen her having sex in the car but not in so much detail. I moved round and could see Alan's erection sliding in and out of her shining with her wetness.

My juiced began to flow and the familiar tingling started between my legs. I was getting really turned on.

I hadn't heard Rick come up behind me until he spoke.

"You like watching, don't you?"

Oh! yes. I didn't know until tonight but it's amazing."

I was trembling at the thought of him behind me.

"Are you nervous?" He asked.

"Very." I replied. "I've never been in this situation before."

"You'll be fine. We'd love you to join in but you don't have to do anything if you don't want to. You can just watch or if you want to leave we will arrange a taxi home for you."

"Thank you."

I don't know if that made me feel any better.

Molly and Alan were still going at it. Molly was still very vocal.

"Yes...yes...Oh my god yes... Oh...Oh...Oh...Oh...OOOOOHHHHH."

Her body went rigid as she screamed out as her orgasm hit her.

I was really horny now and wanted something inside me but being seen doing it put me off going to Rick.

I pulled my dress up to my waist and plunged my fingers into myself and pleasured myself hard and fast, still watching Molly and Alan.

After a few minutes, Alan took hold of Molly's hips and held her down on him and groaned as he emptied himself inside her.

When Molly lifted up, I saw Alan slip out of her and some of his sperm dribble out.

That was enough to push me over the edge. I didn't care about being watched, I just wanted Rick in me. I sat on the edge of the bed, spread my legs and beckoned him to me. As he approached I got a good look at his manhood. It was average size, standing proud and it had an upward turn near the end which made me wonder how it would feel.

I soon found out. Rick knelt between my thighs, and fingered me to make sure I was wet, before sliding straight into me.

"Show me your breasts." He commanded.

I reached behind my neck and puled the ties to release my top, then slowly slid it down my body gradually exposing my pert breasts with my engorged nipples standing proud.

"They're beautiful." He said as he began to slowly stroke in and out of me.

The upward turn on his erection meant that each stroke rubbed my G spot going in and pulling out. It wasn't long before I was pushing up at him to meet his strokes.

I could feel my insides tightening like a spring. Each stroke tightened it a bit more until finally it broke and I exploded in a massive orgasm. My fluids were running freely. I can't remember being this wet before. Heat rose through my body and I flushed across my chest, neck and face. I screamed.

JulietGolf
JulietGolf
178 Followers
12