Table for Four

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh! God...Oh! God...too much...too much..It's too good."

He was still stroking in me and it was too intense. I couldn't stand any more so I wrapped my legs round his back and held him still.

"Stop..please stop." I gasped.

"What's wrong? Have I hurt you?" He replied with a worried look on his face.

"No..no..just the opposite. It was just too much pleasure. I'll be OK in a bit."

After I settled and got my breath. "Right. Let's get going again. Do it. Do me hard. Pound me. He did. He lifted my legs and pushed them back over my body and slammed into me. I couldn't move as he pounded me. Hard fast strokes in and out of my willing body.

Another massive orgasm crashed through my body and kept on rolling. I was on fire. Every nerve was tingling and I was gushing fluids.

"Yes...yes..yes." I screamed. "Oh! my God... Yessssssssssss."

It was just as intense as the last one and I was just about to stop him again when I felt him erupt inside me and spray my insides with his semen.

He pulled out and spurted the last few drops on my belly.

He let my legs down gently and I just laid there, absolutely spent. I'd never had one orgasm like that, never mind two. I was totally sated.

I heard Alan say.

"Anybody want any food?"

Molly and Rick said "Yes please."

Molly added, "I don't know about Sarah. She looks out of it."

"I'll order plenty." said Alan.

He got onto room service and ordered the food then set the coffee maker going.

I managed to get myself off the bed and staggered on wobbly legs to the bathroom where I cleaned myself up and washed my face. I dropped my dress on the floor. It hadn't been covering much anyway so there was little point in keeping it on. My stockings and shoes weren't covering much so they went with the dress.

Molly came in to freshen up and asked.

"Was that good for you?"

"It was out of this world. Rick was definitely the best I've had. He's just about worn me out."

"I'm a bit weary myself." Said Molly. "Those guys sure have some stamina. I wonder if they can keep going after we've eaten."

"We'll just have to see. I'm surprised that they've performed so well to now."

"That's Viagra for you" said Molly as we went back to the bedroom.

Back in the bedroom, Alan and Rick were sat naked at the table waiting for the food to arrive. Their manhood felt pretty much the same inside me so I was surprised to see the difference in sizes when flaccid. Rick's was much bigger.

We sat with them and chatted until there was a knock on the door. Rick grabbed a robe and collected the food. There was a huge platter of various sandwiches, some fruit and more wine.

Anybody seeing us would have thought we were an odd bunch, Rick in a robe, Alan and I naked, and Molly in stockings and suspenders, all munching on sandwiches and drinking coffee and wine.

I hadn't notice that soft music was playing and when we finished eating, Alan asked me to dance.

We stood up and were swaying gently to the music. After a while, Alan took me in his arms and I snuggled in to him

His hairy chest felt soft against my nipples and I wriggled against him. I could feel his soft member on my skin.

He bent his head and started kissing and nibbling my neck and ear then my cheek until his lips met mine. His tongue flicked across my lips and I opened my mouth to him. I could taste the sweet wine in his mouth as our tongues met.

Without my shoes, I was a lot shorter than him so he lifted me up and I wrapped my legs round him and put my arms around his neck.

We continued kissing deeply and I found it to be the most intimate act and I was melting into him.

Still kissing, his hands roamed over my body from the sides of my breasts, down over my hips, under my buttocks.

I could feel him getting harder between my legs.

My arousal was increasing and I could feel myself getting wet. Each time his fingers neared my love tunnel, I shuddered in anticipation of an invasion which never happened.

We were just stood, sensuously moving with the music. I was in heaven with the warmth of it.

Eventually his fingers found the spot I'd been waiting for. He slipped one finger from each hand into my wetness. I moaned into his mouth.

His fingers held me open as he lifted me up and with some adjustment lowered me onto his hardness. I moaned again at the feeling of fullness.

He just stayed still inside me, occasionally twitching inside me.

I was slowly grinding myself against him and the warmth spread through my body as another orgasm started to build up.

It was a slow burn and I was loving it. I knew that this would be the last of the night for me as I was so tired. I just wanted these feelings to last as long as possible.

Alan wasn't in any rush. He seemed to be happy with it.

Finally, my orgasm hit and I shuddered in his arms. I broke the kiss and gasped.

"I'm sorry, I can't take any more."

"No problem." He said as he carried me to the bed and laid me down.

I looked at him, stood there smiling at me with his erection standing proud, and I began to feel guilty because he didn't finish.

He'd been so kind and considerate to me that I felt I had to do something for him.

I remembered something Annette once talked about which she said drove men wild.

"Would you get me some wine, please, Alan?"

"Of course. White or red?"

"Whatever is left. Please put some ice in it, and if there's any coffee left, I'd like some please."

It must have seemed like an odd request but he went to do it.

I managed to get of the bed and make it across the room on shaky legs. I stood next to a chair with a table next to it and when Alan came with the wine and coffee, I took them from him and put them on the table.

"Sit in the chair." I commanded.

He did and I knelt before him and pushed his legs apart. Now for something I'd never done before. I just hoped I could do it well enough.

Taking hold of his sticky erection, I lowered my head and took him into my mouth. He gasped and twitched in my mouth as I swirled my tongue around the bulbous head. The taste was strange, which is not surprising where it had been, but it wasn't too unpleasant.

Some women say it's disgusting and degrading but I found it just the opposite. I felt empowered as I had total control and he had faith to let me. It turned me on too.

I kept on licking and sucking for a while before reaching for the wine glass and taking a mouthful, making sure I had some ice in it.

Being careful not to lose any wine I slid him back into my mouth. The effect of the cold wine and ice made him groan.

"That's so good. I love what you're doing."

After a couple of minutes I swapped the wine for coffee and went back to it. He was pushing up at me now, but I was holding him firmly.

I kept on alternating wine and coffee, cold and hot until I finally got my reward. He grunted. He body stiffened and his manhood pulsed as he filled my mouth with a glutinous liquid. I managed to swallow it all.

" That was amazing." He said. "Where did you learn to do that?"

"I've never done it before. It's just something I'd been told about"

"You did it very well. Thank you."

I looked down and saw his deflating meat laid on his leg and I knew there was no more form him tonight.

I staggered back to the bed, where Rick and Molly were still involved. Rick was deep inside Molly and they were just rocking gently together.

I climbed onto the bed and promptly fell asleep so the sounds of Molly's soft moans.

The others were still asleep when I woke so I quietly got of f the bed and went to the bathroom to pee. A swig of mouthwash took away the taste of last night and I was just starting to clean my pussy when I heard Molly yelling really loudly.

I went into protect mode, thinking something bad was happening to her and rushed to the door. As I opened it her voice was much clearer.

"Do it...Harder....harder." She shrieked. "This is the last for me. Make it a good one. Pound me. Ahhhhhhh. Yes. That's it."

She was on her hands and knees on the edge of the bed. Alan was between her legs trying his hardest to do what she wanted. Her fleshy breasts were swinging wildly below her and her plump bottom was quivering every time Alan slammed into her.

" Oh! God,,,so good.. I'm coming. yes...yes...yes. Gasp. Don't stop."

She was really wet now and I could see drips from her as Alan pounded her.

What a sight. I was turned on almost as soon as I saw them. I was really horny now and dripping wet.

Rick was laid on his back watching them and stroking his morning wood.

In about two seconds I was straddling his head facing his feet. I was straight onto his erection with my mouth and it didn't take him long to realise what I wanted.

As I licked and sucked on him, his tongue was working on me. It was exquisite. His tongue licked from front to back and back to front again. Every time he got to the front he flicked it across my clit.

I was very close to orgasm and disappointed when he stopped licking me. It wasn't long before I was on fire again as he slipped two fingers into me and started to stroke my G spot. My orgasm hit, big time. I had to leave his manhood in case I bit it.

My juices were pouring from me. I'm surprised he didn't drown. It was so intense that I couldn't stand too much of it so I lifted up and moved down and slowly slid onto his member.

Leaning forward and supporting myself with my hands either side of him, I began to ride him. I knew the position meant that he could see exactly what was happening and that turned me on even more.

Being in control was great. I could control not only the speed but the angle. It was slow at first and I could feel a slow burn and another orgasm building. Faster and faster I bounced up and down on him. My juices were soaking him and my thighs.

"Yes..yes..yes..ahhhhhh....Urggggggg." Molly shrieked.

I looked over to see her falling flat on the bed with Alan still stood there with his manhood twitching as he pumped out stream after stream of his semen all over her back. Wow! That was hot.

I could feel Rick tensing up and I knew he was close. I just hoped he could keep going long enough for me to have this orgasm. He pulsed inside me and pumped a lot into me just before my orgasm hit, but feeling my insides being coated pushed me over the edge.

My thighs were aching so I just sat on him until I felt ready to get up. When I got up his soft manhood slipped from me followed by what he'd put in me. There was a lot and it was still dripping from me as I stood up.

Looking at the boys, it was obvious by their soft penises that there wouldn't be any more from them. I didn't mind as I was pretty beyond more myself.

I went to the bathroom and picked up my dress. Surprisingly there were only a couple of white spots on it so I wiped them with a damp facecloth before hitting the shower.

I took my time and had a luxurious shower with the high end shampoo and shower cream that the hotel provided. That made me feel a lot better.

Once I was dried off I slipped my dress and shoes back on and went back to the bedroom. Molly was still flat out on the bed and the guys were just sat on the chairs chatting.

"I've ordered some breakfast." said Alan.

"That's good," I said. "I'm starving" as I sat on the sofa, being careful to avoid the damp spots.

It wasn't long before the food arrived on a hot trolley. Loads of bacon, eggs, sausages, hash browns, mushrooms and beans were there along with toast, butter and marmalade. Pots of coffee and tea as well.

"Foods here." Said Rick.

"Did somebody mention food?" asked Molly as she lifted herself up from the bed.

We ate a hearty breakfast. While we were eating I noticed Alan kept looking at me.

"Somebody is overdressed in here." He said, looking at me.

I took the hint and undid the top of my dress and it fell to my waist. I lifted up a bit and slid the bottom of it right up so it was just like a belt.

Sat facing Alan I spread my legs and said with a grin.

"Take a good look. It's the last time you'll see it."

"It's a great thing to remember you by." was his response with a wink.

Breakfast finished, Molly went to the shower.

"Did you enjoy yourself?" Asked Rick.

"I've never had so much enjoyment. You guys were amazing. I didn't know what I was getting myself into but I loved everything that you both did to me. Thank you for everything."

"You and Molly were both wonderful too We both enjoyed you very much. Would you like to meet again?"

I had to think about that. Yes, it had been a great time, but could I do it again. I didn't know if Molly would and I didn't think I could cope on my own.

"I don't know about that. You guys just about wore me out. I'd have to think about that."

"No problem." Said Rick.

When Molly came out of the bathroom I was fully covered again. She was still naked and I could see love bites on her neck and breasts, signs of a good time.

She picked up her clothes from where she dropped them the night before and dressed, looked at her watch and said.

"I'm sorry guys but it's time for us to go. It's been great fun and I enjoyed it all. Thanks for the invite."

"We're both sorry to see you go." said Alan. "We've both had a great time. Thanks for being with us."

They both stood up and came to kiss us goodbye. I had to hold them at arms length to keep my dress clean.

When Rick kissed me, he slid his hand up my dress and fingered me.

"Stop it. I might like it." I said smiling.

Molly and I left the guys to clean things up.

I went to the cloakroom to collect my jacket then we called for a taxi..

It turned out that Molly lived on the same side of town as me but a bit nearer so we shared a taxi.

On the way, Molly asked.

"Did you have fun?"

"I did. More than I expected. I'm glad I got up the courage to go with you. Did you enjoy it?"

"It was great. Probably the best night I've had. They've asked me to do it again."

"Are you going to?"

"No. I'd like to but I think I'd like it too much and I can't do that to my husband."

"I can understand that. They asked me too.

"Are you going back again?"

"I don't think so. It wouldn't be the same on my own. They don't have my number anyway."

The taxi arrived at Molly's house and we hugged each other and said goodbye.

I arrived home and headed straight to the bedroom with a pen and paper. I pulled my dress up and copied the phone numbers written on my thighs.

12