All Comments on 'Table for Two'

by Rollinbones

Sort by:
  • 57 Comments
SummoreSummoreover 4 years ago
Clever

What a great story cleverly and well written. Maybe we will see a sequel?

PowersworderPowersworderover 4 years ago

What a sad story. They were all horrible people leading miserable lives.

ju8streadingju8streadingover 4 years ago

now that is a story of revenge.

goose a gander are getting evened out

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

two wrongs do not make a right

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Ha HA

nice one had a quite giggle of what's good for the gander is good for the goose !

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
this is a good one...

What a great flashback...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story

Fabulously well written...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
great story

but a terrible topic. No where did I see her have any talk with him PRIOR to his affair starting. Once she knew what he was up to why not divorce? I'm sure if all she cared about was his money she would no doubt get more than a fair share in the divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Well Told

A well-told slice of life story. I guess the moral might be, as Robert Burns wrote in his poem, "To a Louse":

O wad some Power the giftie gie us

To see oursels as ithers see us!

5*s

Dont_miss_meDont_miss_meover 4 years ago
Perfect...

Loved it!

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 4 years ago
I just feel bad for the kids

The adults in this story are selfish. Eventually it will all blow up and the kids will be statistics from another broken home.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
It brings back memories

I did the same thing to my husband after I found out he was cheating on me. Having him eat me out after another man came in me turned into one of the best orgasms I ever had.

Wendy

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very good

Lovely little bit of writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Excellent

Hot story. Love your writing style. Book marked your stories for more great reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
agree

with the anon -- good story, terrible topic. Gave it a 3 for the topic. Should have given it a 4. Oops, maybe someone can upgrade their score to cover for me.

SlithyToveSlithyToveover 4 years ago
Nice

A nice quick little Rashomon-type story, with three wildly varying perspectives, each of which is believable.

One small detail slip that annoys, though: the waiter recalls things as happening and then him serving the main course to the couple's table, whereas the woman talks about being quiet and seething through the main course and then catching the attention of the waiter for their tryst. Not a huge deal, but a distraction, and because of the excellent specificity of the writing, not something easily chalked up to character perspectives.

amyyumamyyumover 4 years ago
Sick

So why did I like it? 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
it's pretty one-sided

he didn't make her lick his slut's cum off his dick.

it's cruel to make him slurp up some other guys' cum without him knowing.

i really want to blame her husband for cheating on her. that was a dick-move. but i don't know enough. i do know she's a prude in bed, barely ever engages in sex with him, is resentful about their marriage, doesn't communicate that fact. so she's got a basket full of issues. and we do not know if she started the cheating, or the breaking of vows. not every vow is about fidelity. she may have initiated the decline of their marriage, we don't know. she's not honest with him about their relationship, we DO know that.

it's a pretty dead marriage on life support. i'm not rooting for either of them. i dislike the husband and the wife. they both deserve an ass whooping. i will say the husband is making a small effort. the wife just stews quietly. both of em' are cheaters now. i only see one of them trying to re-connect. but like i said earlier...too many details are missing to venerate anyone.

all relationships are TWO-WAY streets. no one is entitled. it's work for both partners. making time, sharing trust, showing respect/romance, communicating. healthy relationships only need maybe one hour per week of planning together, one or two physical sessions of cuddling/sex, one date night. if a couple can do that...weekly...statistically they'll be fine.

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989over 4 years ago
Different.

Good job with the story. No one gets hurt yet, and all seems well. What more could you ask.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
trash is as trash does, neither is worth the space they take

1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Really, a pretty good representation of self absorbed asses. Just one question, who was first?

Mediocrity is its own punishment. Guess they are about as successfully married as that margin of marriages that don't end in divorce, but end in contempt and disinterest. Some day the children will compare notes on how their parents had no marriage, only an arrangement to take care of the children and the house.

Nice to not care what happens to these irrelevant emulations of human beings.

RollinbonesRollinbonesover 4 years agoAuthor
Thankyou

Thankyou for the kind comments. I didn't like this story when i wrote it. I don't think anybody really should 'like' it. It shows a horrible side of people. It was a mean thing to write about a beautiful day and highlighted the shit lives some people have. I'm sorry but it's what i was given to write by the fairies. I've also got another one pending publication that's a lot more lovey dovey.

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionover 4 years ago
Different, dark valentine

Not as dark as the famous massacre, but a quiet dissection of a fucked-up marriage, a slut who doesn’t realises she's fucked up her boss's marriage, while her own is a divorce waiting to happen, plus a kid's loss of innocence on a memorable day that may darken his future view on romance and marriage. Very well thought out and outstanding written piece of work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
💣💥

Funny story. Gave you 4*s.

Marriage is about to explode,lol.

Thanks Rollinbones...

I'm

AMerryman

Flar1958Flar1958over 4 years ago
Its dark

Its sad but its in a dark way funny and i belive interesting. New side of seeing things.

One suggesting one with 10 dick can dont deliver children or make you feel good if were is no use to bring a woman pleasure, if you have skills it only need a 5 or 6 dick.

Stop to blame someone about size ; size is given skill you can learn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
sorry not for me

some might like wife revenge stories, not me, let alone cheating wife stories. I don't even care that he's a cheat. I'd rather not read about him either. sorry, just my opinion

A_BierceA_Bierceover 4 years ago

A well-written story

Rashomon in the San Fernando Valley.

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 4 years ago
Good for the gander good for goose.

Turn about fair play

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyalmost 4 years ago
Took a second

But I got it. Well done

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Sick cheating assholes. That's why I didn't like it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Sad but unfortunately true.

dgfergiedgfergieabout 3 years ago

Tit for tat I guess, they could learn to comunicate and tell each other what they want and need. Nice writing

anythinganalanythinganalalmost 3 years ago

Good story. Liked the three perspectives. Everybody got some extra; the husband doubly so!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I don't like cheaters, but surprisingly I liked this story.

Must have been the quality of the writing. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love that the wife knows exactly what’s going on it’s the husband clueless an love her plan moving forward but she does realise she sucked his cock after he had natalie so there even she needs to get properly even

SyzyguySyzyguyalmost 2 years ago

Neat concept - and nicely pulled together in such a short (3.6k) story. You give an insight into all three people's actions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Technically well written, but not a story that makes you glad to have read it.

There is no "marriage" here!

(Not rated)

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

He started it, so Mr. Clueless gets what he deserves.

oldtwitoldtwitabout 1 year ago

Well that’s a really different type of story, short but straight to the point, nicely done

OnlyInMyMindOnlyInMyMind11 months ago

That's one bitter lady. I like her attitude too.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Two cheating assholes

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Story of two worthless people.

DoctorAlanDoctorAlan9 months ago

Ouch. Very well done, and i think I need to wash my brain out with gin.

mathur_nkmathur_nk9 months ago
Three sides of stories for Max Nat and her steady

I think athree sides of the story needed. Max has told about his secretary with benifit.

Now the secretary should tell what she did for her Boss with benifit and then with his steady offering analysis to avoid freshly fucked pussy. And then a third side from him enjoying anal may be thanking her boss.

Schwanze1Schwanze14 months ago

Turnabout is fair play. Till they get an std.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Not great. Two douchebags in one short story.

enderlocke77enderlocke774 months ago

headjob and blowjob are 2 diff things btw

DickSnugfitDickSnugfit3 months ago

Fair turnaround I'd say! -What cums around, goes around! - Getting your own back, -albeit in a roundabout way! Florence and her Magic Roundabout, Poetic-Justice, in a cyclical way!

I was a bit tongue-in-cheek for most of the first part, but then in stitches from the last bit of the first part, right through to the very end, Very good "feel-good" factor here, -had me laughing till the end, and chuckling after!

Thanks for that, well done, Five-Stars!

R.S.

FlamethrowFlamethrow3 months ago

Brilliant payback to an ignorant husband. Superb

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Kinky!

Busman19639Busman19639about 2 months ago

Just biding time until the divorce.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRollinbones@Rollinbones
Amateur word-smith. Proffesional procrastinator. Busy with a few on the go. Please be patient. I work full time and fiddle here when i get a few quiet moments to myself. Thankyou for enjoying my mutterings.