All Comments on 'Table for Two Ch. 02'

by JessicaS

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Damn!

I should certainly hope this tragic chapter is not the end of the story. You would disappoint a great many of us i believe. Jess, briefly. I still disagree there is nothing to add to Race Time. It is a tale the begs for more info. And I believe others at the time said the same. But, now that I have gotten that out of the way, I am elated you are back. That is really all that matters, is gettng to enjoy more of your talent, and hopefully, more frequently than every three years. My fellow readers, here is a shameless plug for JessicaS. Read her stories! Her Sister, Prank Call, and the already mentioned Race Time are awesome tales. She writes tales dripping with sexuality, but that also have a story to them and grammar that is good enough not to detract from the story. My only critique is.she usually writes short stories, which she seems to have remedied here, and she doesn't write often enough. It's been over three years since her last one. Am I a fanboy? For this author, absolutely! So I hope you join me in encouraging her to write more often.

Jedd

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Poor Steph

Hopefully she sees the text, but you already said that Em doesn't return.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Love the ending.... but hope u write more chapters.. steph gotta wake up & catch her b4 her last breathe... cant wait 4 more

JessicaSJessicaSabout 7 years agoAuthor
Hi people

Jedd> Really, out of curiosity, just what is it about Race Time that got your attention that much, compared to other stories? What would you hope the missing info would reveal? Isn't there appeal in just knowing that stuff like this happens, without fleshing out every detail about their lives?

Thank you for the glowing endorsement, I appreciate your continuing support.

Anon2 and anon3> thank you for your comments, much more is to come. And don't worry about sad endings.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
terrible ending

That went really dark. Awful ending. Story had been good until then.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wow

Talk about a cliffhanger, please dont leave us hanging for to long.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
JS

Was gonna be the last comment, but since you asked. Do I find the appeal in not knowing? Appeal? Probably not. But just the fact of not knowing, sure I'm ok with that. Just depends on the story. Phone Call for example seems pretty self contained, so I'm not curious. I guess I am more interested in how things begin as opposed to end. Was that their first time? Were there negotiations? What was the bet? You feel otherwise obviously. It's just a matter of differences in tastes and opinions I guess. But please don't get bent out of shape. I mentioned the most important factor. That you are writing again, and hopefully you don't wait over three years again. That is much more important than one story. You have too much talent to keep it hidden away. So hopefully, you can post something say, at least a couple times a year. We can dream anyway. Best wishes

Jedd

prop69prop69about 7 years ago
Can we give a ZERO..You were writing a excellent story and then SUICIDE

It has been 3 years since you wrote a story and now you leave us with an unfinished story.

I thought the idea behind this story was fantastic. Special date under the table and no one knew the person.

First) The envelop Stephanie (Steph) was given was for the guy Stephen. I assume he knew he was supposed to hide under the table and eat his date (Emily's) pussy. Emily was expecting a stiff cock and was surprised when it was a girl, but decided to "go with the flow". What did Stephanie think she was to do. Assume the person above the table was a guy and suck his cock, but was surprised it was a girl and like Emily "went with the flow".

Second) The description of the sex was fantastic. Clearly written by a woman, lesbian or bi-woman. As mention, no guy has "ever been that good".

Fine if you wanted an exciting finish add it to this story. Now we need to wait one week, two weeks, 3 years to find out the end.

If suicide you have ruined 3 lives,

a) Sam because of an honest mistake. How will she ever recover? She will blame herself. Emily was HER BEST FRIEND.

B) Her Dad. Those were his pills. He had lost his wife, his job, he was on drugs and now he lost a daughter.

C) Stephanie who now realized it was an honest mistake. She was not raped. She had ever chance to leave once she saw it was a woman. She ATE Emily's pussy with gusto and enjoyed every mouthful. Her last words to the sister she loved was "BITCH". How could you ever forgive yourself?

In my opinion you should have written your conclusion NOW. Whether it was suicide or forgiveness. How long will it take before you post the ending?

I write many replies to stories, but do not want a reply.

JessicaSJessicaSabout 7 years agoAuthor
Hi again

Jedd> As I wrote, just curious. Most important factor - noted.

prop69> If I understood your last sentence, you don't want me to reply to you. If that's correct, I'll just thank you for the detailed critique, feedback really helps me.

Anons> Thank you for your comments, more incoming shortly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Need more!

I know you're going to give us more, just please don't wait too long. Excellent story and well told. I love your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Hey, prop69

just ckd you in author index. funny, "no results found". Write your own, or stfu.

InosolanInosolanalmost 7 years ago
prop69

"I write many replies to stories, but do not want a reply."

That's tough, bunkie, because you're getting one.

There's a phrase Louis L'Amour used to use in his Westerns, when a character wanted to express his doubts about how tough someone he's being warned about is: "I ain't seen none'a his graveyards."

Well, as another commentor points out, we ain't seen none'a your graveyards.

Tell you what - the day you write and post something - even something that just scores a 2.3 - THEN you come back here and start berating authors at length in a condescending manner.

Till then, you have no right to pull the kind of shit you just pilled.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Unbelievably heartbreaking

I enjoyed this story but at the end I couldn't help but feel a tightness in my throat as Steph closed the bedroom door. I'm not usually drawn into stories that much but the unnerving reality of the situation you created made me fear for what happened,feel sorry for Emily and wish I was able to save her from a fate I knew was coming. You are a masterful writer and I admire your ability to add a twist both unexpected and so dark and gut wrenching. This story is the first one I've found on here that ends in a dark way and that I feel every ounce of the main characters pain until the very end. It is a brilliant idea for an ending but an unbelievably depressing and heartbreaking one. I hope you continue writing as I would love to read more of your stories.

JessicaSJessicaSover 6 years agoAuthor

last anon> thank you for your praise. I don't blame you for finding the end of this chapter uncomfortable, that's expected. I really turned the drama up, some would say too much so. I regret nothing though, I still think you can't have ups without downs.

You make it sound like this is the end of the story - it definitely isn't. There are many more chapters already published.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Ah come on!

Suicide though really, way to kill the mood! Started off really promising but I don’t exactly come to literotica for depressing endings... would’ve been better if they’d made up before the end, not sure if you can make that happen still in another chapter.

JessicaSJessicaSalmost 6 years agoAuthor

last anon> You do have a point. Of course, as I remarked at the end of the chapter, their story goes one, this is just a low point. Thank you for your comment.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysalmost 6 years ago

Way too much Emo BS here for my taste.

I liked the first chapter though, despite it lacking a bit of polish.

JessicaSJessicaSalmost 6 years agoAuthor

Ib_Says> fair enough, we all have different tastes. Thank you for your comment.

DarkkBrothaOneDarkkBrothaOnealmost 5 years ago
You're Killing Me!!!

Now a suicide attempt?! You SUCK....! (So good!!! Can't wait for the next story)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Oh No!

Don't you dare kill her off I will hate it! Boy, sure know how to rip someone's heart out don't you! Great job, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
New Favorite

I have to say this is defiantly a new favorite for me both Author and Story. I hope JessicaS keeps her stories going cant wait to read chapter 3 after work today and probably chapter 4 before bed. Never commented before but I felt the need to today especially with such a cliff hanger of an ending. This is a defiant must read another is any of fuzzypin's stories

2 quick notes:

1) Sorry JessicaS for endorsing another author in the comments for your stories

2) I sincerely apologize for any and all misspellings of words and or names

I cant wait to read more thats how much I enjoy the story so far and who knows I might even become a fan boy my self

Much love and admeration

RJ

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

All this over the top angst killed the hotness of the first chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That ending sounds like a suicide note. I surely hope not.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years ago

Okay, I'm certain that somehow Emily is going to be rescued in the nick of time. I would love to give you a 5/5 for this one. But I've been to that abyss myself and I didn't enjoy reading about it. It stirred up extremely bad memories for me. In my own situation, I was still functional enough to get my boss to drive me to the emergency room and get treatment before I could hurt myself. I'm never going to ever end up there again because the circumstances were unique in the extreme. But it is something that you're never going to be totally cured of.

Like I said, I have personally entered that abyss. I'm extremely disappointed that you took Emily there. And for that reason, I'm dropping you to a 4/5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

@ScottishTexan Your flawed logic doesn't matter, since you made it personal, and so too does your review, you think it's acceptable to lower the rating to a 4 from a 5, just for it raising bad memories for you? That is the weakest thing I've heard on anything criticism or critical for writing, and I've been writing dark stories for a while now too. And 6 seconds of reading just that little part did that to you? I think you have deeper problems if you can't actually read some kind of lesbian incestual fiction like this. YOU are the one with the problem, not the STORY. You don't lower the overall a full rating just because that ONE thing. STUPID ASS.

Also, I give it a 5 every time I revisit it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I don't normally respond to other comments or reviews, as I just don't really care too much, but you @ScottishTexan, have it all wrong. If you're going to leave a review and rating of a story on here, or ANY other free site, Don't EVER let personal feelings cloud how the story itself reads, feels, or otherwise how they in the story interact with one another. Don't ever let those personal things affect you enjoying or not enjoying the story.

So, you're wrong about this take and this review. Leave the personal feelings out of the story that is all around fictional.

JessicaSJessicaSabout 1 year agoAuthor

I wish people who want to disagree with ScottishTexan did so in a polite and respectful manner.

Let me make this clear: I don't care about story scores. It's a number. But I do care about the effects my stories have on people. And if this chapter stirred something bad in them, then I'm sorry about that.

Does that mean we should avoid some topics, or some ways of writing about them? I don't think so, but everyone should answer that for themselves.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

More plz

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

As someone who has been effected by suicide multiple times I feel like this is a great story. Some people let society rules do just that and rule. I feel like the ones I've lost to suicide would have NEVER done so if they didn't try to be what the world said so. Plus I didn't really read where she was successful in her attempt. Great job fr

Reading_is4funReading_is4fun11 months ago

Wow what a rollercoaster in emotions… I see the comments also got sideways…I love the story…and I am curious how it will evolve…Jessica I find your are very courageous to bring the story to such an edge…with the quality of your writing you can do that…5⭐️

JessicaSJessicaS11 months agoAuthor

Thanks people, I know this chapter deals with hard topics, but remember, it's not the end of the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJessicaS@JessicaS
I love receiving feedback and am always happy to respond to questions and comments, preferably in the public commenting area under each story. All my stories are exclusively published here on Literotica. If you read any of them elsewhere, that story was stolen (looking at you...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES