Table for Two Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam usually fantasized about her boyfriend, or some other guy, but today she felt kinky. In the darkness behind her eyelids, she imagined the two sisters at the Zeal. In her mind, Emily was sitting at the table, trying to make it look like nothing was happening, just like she was when Sam saw her. But Stephanie was sitting beneath and lovingly kissed her sister's pussy. In Sam's mind, Emily's mouth was open and her eyebrows crooked, moaning loudly, encouraging her sister with romantic words of love. She looked like the lesbians from the porn Matt showed her. That face might also look like she's in pain, but Sam knew it expressed the unbelievable pleasure her sister's mouth was giving her pussy.

Wet, squishy sounds escaped from between Sam's legs as she slowly pumped her fingers in and out, getting them nice and wet. Then she slid them all around her lips and clit. She loved the slick feeling of her own juices. She could rub the delicate skin harder and faster, making her whole body respond. And the forbidden fantasy made Sam wet like crazy. She repeated the procedure a few times, until her pussy was glistening with a layer of wetness. Her excitement rising, Sam was now breathing deeply. She looked down to see her pussy opening up, her lips getting nice large and dark, her clit pronounced, seeking more attention.

'Let's just play around first,' she talked in her mind.

She closed her eyes again and let her head fall to the side, her dark blond hair covering her face. Not imagining anything, she gently moved her wet fingers along her lips and around her clit, concentrating on the pleasure brought on by this soft sexual massage.

These days, Sam didn't masturbate as much as back when she discovered it. She thought it was because she had a boyfriend, but she was starting to realize maybe it was just because until now she lacked the proper fantasy to get her going.

She wanted to stay like this forever, but even in her condition she realized the break would be over soon and she had to get to her class. She braced herself with her left hand against the back of the seat and inserted the two slick fingers of her right all the way again while pressing the palm of the hand against her clit. The sensation was so intense, she felt her pussy spasm once, squeezing her fingers, making Sam release a small sigh. Nasty wet sounds were now echoing around the toilet as Sam's bottom lifted from the seat. With gritted teeth, she pumped the fingers in and out at full speed, hitting her clit regularly, approaching her release quickly.

In her mind, Emily, with Stephanie's head between her legs, understood her love for her sister and came. The thought brought Sam over the hill. Her upper body lurched forward as she sat back down. Her mouth opened wide and eyes closed, she barely made a sound. The blond's expression looked almost as if she was in pain as orgasmic pleasure started washing over her. Trying to maximize the pleasure, her instinct made her slow down her fingers, making slow, powerful thrusts to meet her grinding hips as her pelvic muscles started to work. Her whole body trembled as her pussy rhythmically squeezed the two fingers like it was milking them. The feeling was heavenly. Samantha's orgasm, enhanced by her experienced fingers and the forbidden fantasy, was long and powerful.

Finally satisfied, she leaned back again, swallowing between deep breaths. A shiver came up her spine, making her body shake a last time. She carefully removed the slick fingers out of her spent sex and looked at them. In post-orgasmic bliss, she watched the juicy strands between her middle finger and her ring finger. She usually didn't play like this afterwards, but in her kinky mood, she couldn't resist. With her left hand, she brushed her hair away from her face and, twisting her right palm away from her, she brought up the two soiled fingers, smearing her warm cum under her nose, breathing in deeply.

'This is what Stephanie was smelling between her sister's legs,' she thought as her own arousal filled her senses.

Sam has to call Emily. She has to know what really happened. But she has to be careful. This was very much a guilty pleasure now, since her fantasy with the Bailey sisters proved even more stimulating than she expected.

--

An hour later, Emily timidly entered the waiting room, her eyes meeting those of a young hazel-haired receptionist. The woman couldn't have been much older than Emily, but her rounded features almost made her look even younger.

"Hello", Emily started quietly, "I'm here for an appointment with doctor Dillard."

The receptionist smiled warmly, "Hello, you must be Emily Bailey. Take a seat please, Ms. Dillard will be right with you."

Emily did as she was told, looking around uneasily while the receptionist disappeared into the next room. The premises were nice, although Emily wasn't able to appreciate any of it in her current state. She looked at her phone. Sam called her just a couple of minutes ago, but Emily couldn't face her friend after what happened. Seconds later, the receptionist returned, with another woman right behind her.

"Hello," the woman greeted her just as warmly as the receptionist, offering her a hand when Emily stood up, "I'm Jennifer Dillard."

"Emily Bailey." Emily smiled uneasily, shaking the woman's hand.

The woman seemed to be in her mid-thirties, but her deep brown hair in a stylish messy bun, along with an impeccable white suit, made her look distinguished and professional. Her rounded hourglass figure was that of a mature woman, neither thin nor overweight.

"Please, come in." the woman gestured towards the open door.

Inside was a modern office room with tall windows along two of the walls, a desk in one corner and three soft cream-colored chairs around a black coffee table in the center. The vertical blinds on the windows made the setting private, but let enough light through to light up the room.

"Please have a seat," the woman indicated one of the chairs, "would you like a drink? Water? Tea? Coffee?"

Emily sat down and shook her head, "Thank you."

"First of all," the woman said as she sat down in one of the other chairs, "Is it Ms. Bailey, or can I call you Emily?"

"Emily's fine."

"Great, please call me Jennifer," the woman smiled again, gesticulating, "It's much better this way."

Emily noticed the way the woman acted now made a somewhat different impression than her initial looks. There was something youthful, almost childish about her mannerisms. She was articulate, but sometimes her rhythm and movements seemed just a bit off. She looked like the anxious type herself, which strangely calmed Emily.

"Also, and this is important," the woman continued, "confidentiality is paramount. Anything you tell me in this room stays between us."

What followed was a conversation that felt almost like friends getting to know each other. Jennifer asked Emily about her past, the people in her life, her plans for the future. Jennifer also offered information about her own life, or went on a tangent. She was only starting out as a therapist. After two failed marriages, she went back to school and finally got a master's degree in psychology.

The flow of their conversation was so natural, there were moments when Emily forgot she was actually being examined.

By the time the conversation moved on to the events that preceded her hospitalization, she only tensed up a bit. She felt like she could tell Jennifer everything. Still, she tried telling her story as if it was just a classmate under the table. Of course her story fell flat when she tried to explain what the issue was once she got home.

Jennifer was on to her, "Emily, there is no pressure, but I can only help you if you are honest. Remember, I'm not here to judge, only to help."

Emily briefly looked into her therapist's gray eyes. There was no threat in them, only concern. She finally admitted it was her sister down there and told her whole story, exactly as it happened, including her conflicted emotions about it being the best sex she ever had.

"But I really felt guilty about using her like that. Do you think it was rape?" Emily confided.

"Do you think she didn't consent to what happened?"

"I'm not sure. It felt like she wanted it. But what if she didn't?" Emily looked at her therapist again.

Again those gray eyes, full of care and concern. They reminded her of someone. Could it be she saw her mom in Jennifer?

"From what you said, there's nothing pointing to that. Why do you think that?" Jennifer continued to inquire.

"She doesn't act like it, after the hospital anyway. What if that's just because she was worried about me? Maybe she's hiding it for my sake."

"If we start doubting the honesty of people around us, there is nowhere to stop, Emily. At some point we have to believe people we care about." Jennifer explained, then continued, "But let's return to a different aspect, why do you feel like you used Stephanie?"

Emily paused for a second, trying to find a way not to make her explanation sound weird, but then gave up. No judging, she said.

"When we had sex, I enjoyed it. I mean, I came," then she added with an insecure smile, "three times."

Jennifer shared her smile and Emily felt a jolt in her loins. Was this because of the topic, or was she actually turned on by her therapist?

"There's nothing bad about enjoying sex by itself, that's healthy and natural. I think the key point is you didn't recognize each other."

"But we still did it." Emily argued, "And it felt so good. Why does it have to feel so good?"

"Sex feels good for evolutionary reasons of course."

"But with ... her?" Emily replied, unwilling to use the word sister in this context.

"That's just an imperfection in our biology. You are still more likely to have even better sex with people you are attracted to. People you love." Jennifer defended herself, then quickly added "Romantically."

'Good save,' Emily thought sarcastically, then continued her thoughts.

"But what if I don't ever get to feel better? What if everything pales in comparison?" she mused.

"Emily, you're 20 years old." Jennifer suggested, "The best relationships in your life are still ahead of you."

Emily threw a few fleeting glances towards her therapist. She was starting to get the creeping feeling the woman was coming on to Emily. She was half expecting Jennifer to suggest Emily to get together with someone better suited. Someone with more experience, who could take care of her and show her the ways of the world.

Then again, she's probably just a couple of years younger than her mother would have been right now. And Jennifer would make a great mother too. Did she have any children?

"Emily?" Jennifer tore her from her thoughts.

Emily returned to Earth and continued, "But I still kind of used her. I didn't do anything for her."

"Does she want you to do something?" Jennifer inquired.

"No, no. Of course not." Emily shook her head decisively. The thought was as unacceptable as always.

The all-knowing Jennifer didn't seem to have anything to respond to that and Emily felt a small sense of victory. Emily was in Stephanie's debt. She would have to find a way to repay it. Somehow.

For the rest of the session, Jennifer tried to advise Emily. Emily wasn't sure it helped much. Nothing could change what happened. But it was liberating to just openly talk about her worries and fears. This woman provided all the maternal help Emily was missing for the past seven years.

"Support of people who care about you is very important." Jennifer explained, "Think of your father, Stephanie, Samantha and me as your safety net. Healing is a process, but if you feel yourself falling, we are all here to help."

Emily nodded calmly, looking at the floor. Jennifer was part of her safety net. Why not become a part of her family as well?

"Another thing is hobbies." Jennifer advised, "You said you enjoyed watercolor painting, that's a wonderful creative activity. Or sports. I enjoy inline skating, or just walking, that's a good way to spend time outside, especially now that the weather's so nice."

Emily thought she would love to do those things with Jennifer. But how could she ask her therapist out?

"As for further treatment-" Jennifer continued and Emily looked up, "Don't worry. I think you're doing really well. You don't have to attend any more sessions if you don't feel it's necessary."

Emily nodded and smiled, before realizing this would mean she wouldn't meet Jennifer anymore. But she wouldn't, because there was also the financial side. The hospital staff told Emily her student health plan covered the therapy, but the copay was still significant. Dad had enough worries as it was, without Emily straining the budget further. This session would have to be enough. She has a safety net after all.

"But before you go, I know you still need to come to terms with some issues. You're on your best way there, but if you'd like help," Jennifer said as she stood up and walked over to her desk, "there is a research program we are starting. Once your doctor at the hospital considers you physically healed and takes off your bandage, I think it might be of benefit for you to attend this."

Emily touched the bandage on her head, remembering her fall on Saturday night. It didn't hurt at all.

Jennifer took out a pamphlet and handed it to Emily. The front sheet said 'Get to know yourself - a study in female sexuality'.

"It's entirely voluntary," Jennifer explained, "and it's designed to help young women know themselves better, to resolve confusion in terms of their sexuality."

Despite all that was said, Emily hesitated when bringing up money, "I don't think this is covered by my health plan."

"Don't worry, the program is fully funded by private foundations," Jennifer calmed Emily with her always comforting smile, "It's free."

"Will you be there?" Emily asked the only other question that mattered.

"If you'd like me to be." replied a smiling Jennifer.

Emily nodded and smiled back.

Jennifer would show her the ways of the world after all.

12