All Comments on 'Table for Two Ch. 04: Final Act'

by saddletramp1956

Sort by:
  • 193 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Thanks for this. Nice writing per usual. Just would have liked to know more about what was going on with Samantha. I mean did she never love her husband? It was all an act?

WargamerWargameralmost 2 years ago

A great story

5/5

Looking forward to your next tale

SAV12SAV12almost 2 years ago

The storyline started out strong and entertaining but died in the end. What happened, were you in a rush to finish? Did you lose interest in the story? It's not your best effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

thumbs up and 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

"Does she have a good attorney? Those feds can really tear someone apart." Of course, Pop can always 'bundle' some donations for a certain political party, and baby girl will pull a soft nickel at ClubFed, whereupon she'll come out a scratch golfer with a nice, overall tan and a set-for-life show-up job at a "think tank" or NGO. That aside, this is an excellent story! Loved the wrap-up in this part. Unlike some on this site, you continue evolving your talent and craft! Still think with some clean-up, fluff-up, 'Tip/Spear' is commercial quality. Solid five scores. Another five-hundred for the JT references!

tralan69ertralan69eralmost 2 years ago

@sbrooks103x

"They said you can meet with Julie for a few minutes before they take them away," - Julie? Shouldn't that be Samantha?

That is a huge find. You da man.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

God, I live for your stories.

ST, write a book..or 2. Or 3!

-highcountryrider.😉😚

GumpershnickalGumpershnickalalmost 2 years ago

If all you care about is hearing about a wife getting burned 5 stars. if you want an actual story...whenever a problem would arise he would pick up the phone call someone from another story or that we just don't know and they solved it. it was basically 4 chapters of him calling feds and shit i guess if you've read every ST story religiously this could have interest for you but as someone who doesn't read all of them this story is boring on its own. every time there was something interesting introduced he would call an old fed buddy and poof. it's boring.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesalmost 2 years ago

Enjoyed the story. Thanks for your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very annoying and obnoxious writing style. You should give your interesting and clever plot ideas to someone who understands how to craft a story of substance and interest. Just too much pointless and distracting blather. Get help. And thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Meh. I agree that the story started out really well then deteriorated to the usual over-the-top formulaic tripe.

chytownchytownalmost 2 years ago

*****Great storytelling very entertaining series. Thanks for sharing.

KittyCampbellKittyCampbellalmost 2 years ago

The ending was a bit predictable and felt rushed and undeveloped. Even still the overall story was quite good.

mattenwmattenwalmost 2 years ago

Very well told story with all the right highlights! 5*!

Bronco56Bronco56almost 2 years ago

Another great story ST. I especially loved the reference to the hare and the spectacles from a Passion Play. Well done as always. 5stars

MarkT63MarkT63almost 2 years ago

Excellent as always!!!!

Burner70Burner70almost 2 years ago

Your are starting to be a one trick pony with this mmas government story line. It's ok to branch out with other story lines not connected to the dead horse known as mmas

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The death penalty is not currently legal at the federal level, but it should be. On the other side, there is also no possibility of parole.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wow, what a story!! Sam still has so much arrogance at the end!!

PoesproppiePoesproppiealmost 2 years ago

Firstly I was sorry to read of your own recent trials and tribulations and hope that these have now ridden off into the sunset!!

I am sad to say that I was rather disappointed in the finale of this story. It appereaded to to drag and lacked the zing of your previous tales. There were places where the padding exceeded the telling and there was much on the same predictable theme. I would have loved there to have been a bit more of the otherside trying it on. An attack against Julie or one of the goodies in the story which was rebuffed by our hero team. Samantha or Alan escaping to cause a bit of mayhem etc. etc etc.

Overall it was still entertaining but not my usual 5 I gave the first part, sorry .

Please do continue to write though as I do lve to read your tales!

PP

juanviejojuanviejoalmost 2 years ago

ME ENCANTÓ VIEJO AMIGO... CINCO ESTRELLAS

26thNC26thNCalmost 2 years ago

Way to finish it! Everyone got exactly what they deserved. Great series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great take-no-prisoners ST56 story.

Thick as a Brick is my favorite Tull album (vinyl). The only time I saw them was the "Passion Play" tour. There is a funny video on youtube. Search "Finnish flautist listens to Jethro Tull." Girl looks like her panties get damp, LOL!

Rancher46Rancher46over 1 year ago

Great ending to a great story. 5/5

ForensicFossilForensicFossilover 1 year ago

Psychotic Break??

I am so tired of these 100% character changes that appear so often in LW stories. Such things very, very rarely happen in real life. As my grandmother used to say, "people don't change, they get more so".

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Surprised to see Alice when asked her to attend in last part.

Talk to Julie Julie whispered

Minor?

Stops continuity

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanover 1 year ago

DAMN saddletramp1956, you have created a fascinating world to read about and a great way to bring back awesome characters from all the stories you have created also dunno why but haven't listened to Tull at all for yrs, so this reminded me of the awesomeness yessss

BabalooieBabalooieover 1 year ago

Second read another home run.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A real good story.

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

The problem is the shit for brains husband was just as much a fucking wimpy, cuckold as any supposed victim. His complete and utter ignorance was ultimately just so embarrassing it took away from the entire narrative.

Other than the stupid women's movement Vs men's movement trope the fact the wife was a total and complete Sociopath and ultimately Psychopath lent weight to the fact the husband was about as dumb as a box of used condoms😂😂😂😂😂 0/5 stars

Helen1899Helen1899over 1 year ago

Great story, from a top author. Thank u

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent, as always. How about a story about Mike and Julie. Maybe a Eurepeon wing of MMAS kidnaps Julie, to get to Mike, and Feds re-enlist Mike to get her back, but it might be to late, when he does. Great job. Keep writing.

XYZ

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

Just good old silly fun

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5 Stars on a great Story .. Having been married and divorced twice I can tell you Divorce is No fun . I caught both of my ex's cheating on Me . Yes I ate Peanut Butter and Tuna but I walked around with My head held up .

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

How are Samantha, Allison, and Alan all in federal custody before they got indicted? Maybe you explained it, but the layer of legal bullshit was so deep that my eyes sort of glazed over.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A short story with Julie and Mike after Julie retired, maybe Mile retired too with a lot of fun traveling and maybe a few sisterhood villains pop up to put some excitement into the next story would be fun. Since you 2 really great characters already..

Survivor3306Survivor3306over 1 year ago

Excellent story! One of your best, and that includes some stellar competition. Thank you for writing your stories.

Simon_MastersSimon_Mastersover 1 year ago

Love your work, happy to pick them for a revisit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

could not stop reading it. Best fiction I have read in a long time. My congratulations to the author!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

yup, that's a woman alright

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

TULL :) song from the woods a nice background album for romance

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love your stuff, but what is it with you and mushrooms in lasagna?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story was much longer than I generally like. But once I started reading it, I couldn't stop. I'm happy with the results, though unhappy that people decide to cheat, frame, & even kill those who oppose them. As usual, a gripping & well thought out/ written story. 5 stars Bob

58zuave58zuaveover 1 year ago

Another great story. Thanks for writing.

SorchakSorchakover 1 year ago

Other than the name f-up, where Julie tells Alice and Mike they can go talk to Julie (instead of Samantha), and the rather redundant lines of, "I'm in the process of preparing a couple steaks. I thought I'd grill us some steaks and a couple baked potatoes with green beans." It works much better if you just said, "I'm in the process of preparing a couple of steaks. I thought I'd grill them and a couple baked potatoes with green beans." Then there's the oft repeated line of how Mike didn't like to lose an argument. Which, apparently, needed to be said at least once a chapter.

So, other than those, this wasn't a half-bad story. Gets a solid 3*.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Samantha's father was another asshole, not because he was married to Pat but because of how he treated his daughters first husband!! Pops can go fuck himself

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent series. Enjoyed it immensely. I love it when the bad guy (or gal) does not get away. Now, on to the next story.

Runner4069Runner4069about 1 year ago

Not bad, a little shorter compared to some of your better stories and it wrapped up a little to easily and neatly compared to some of your other works but overall it was enjoyable for sure. Thanks for sharing as always!

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffabout 1 year ago

This series proves the reason you're one of the best on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Really enjoyed the story, but if he played Tull on a housewide system, I can understand why his wife wanted him dead.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A very entertaining story. Thanks, Tramp. I do have to agree with the last comment, though, concerning Jethro Tull. I think I would rather listen to two tomcats fighting outside my bedroom window than listen to Tull for two minutes. I had an apartment mate years ago who played that damned Aqualung album until he wore it out. Finally, thank God.

Anyway, Tramp thanks for another great story.

5⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I can't believe I never read your stories before.... instead of binge watching I've been binge reading..........By far my favorite writer love all your work

whateverittakeswhateverittakes12 months ago

Thanks for all of your stories, Tramp. Semper fi.

fishgetterfishgetter11 months ago

Tramp, R.I.P. we will be reading your new stories when we all meet again. Happy Trails to you. ;(

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Long but good story. As always, interesting & well written. 4 stars Bob

B3ndoverB3ndover11 months ago

Excellent story. Well told

Norseman123Norseman12310 months ago

Top story as always 5*****

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

He asked Alice to come to court. Then surprised when she was there and told a different reason for being there.

Smoked for 50 years. 3 packs a day part of my time in Marine Corps and after. VA has quit taking pictures of my lungs But in higher percentage for heart problems. I have been prescribed a baby aspirin a day. Lucky one

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I don’t know what age you have to be to understand all of the abbreviations; HFSTF, MMAD etc. But at 82 I don’t. In the military and aerospace industry there was a rule. The first time you used an abbreviation it had to be spelled out.

LifeisadventureLifeisadventure10 months ago

Another well done story. Thanks again, 5 stars

oldpantythiefoldpantythief10 months ago

Looks like the good guys won big time in this story. Well written and as I've never listened to Tull, and never will, I can't comment on the sigs, records or lyrics. Just different strokes for different folks.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This story is the Real Deal. I read quickly, so I had to reread several times. I enjoyed it every bit on the last time as the first. The dialog was nicely balanced with the narrative creating a smooth pace. I only had one small suggestion. After Mike and Julie get together, there is no benefit to the repetition "not with Samantha in a long time". I've noticed many writers feel the need to write similar sentiments. Despite the smallness of thus issue, I found it disturbed the "clean and efficient" style of your work

Thank you for this story.

LechemanLecheman10 months ago

Jethro Tull ironically, I was listening to his music just a few months back.

Yet another great story.

I do enjoy reading your stories.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman9 months ago

Thanks. This 4 part series is always good to reread.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Yeah unfortunately the only answer to why turns out to be because they're American. You lot really need to sort yourselves out, a country that lives on lies and unfounded fears of conspiracies isn't healthy.

DaboiingaDaboiinga9 months ago

Excellent story

LegacybadLegacybad9 months ago

Its a good story, very entertaining. Excelent job. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Top yarn. Five stars

EastCoaster1EastCoaster17 months ago

No question that this is a five-star part, as is the entire 4-part story.

Classic SaddleTramp... always a good read !

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Well it was good but the ending went faster than Concord on a good day. Cutting the bedroom stuff out could have meant filling out the story better. What stared out as suspense and intrigue end with damp squib.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

great read but ended way too fast if you ask me. a lot of stuff was cut out. i understand though, sometimes authors get 'tired' of a story or lose inspiration, and want to just wrap it up to move on to the next project.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I found the conspiracies in this story to be so repetitive which it turns out is usually the case because criminals get lazy and figure if it worked once then it would work again but they never update their thinking and that becomes a major part of many downfalls. I know I shall be coming back to read this many times in the future and as with Tramps other works, it will hold up and be just as awesome as the first read.

I was saddened to read of Tramps passing. Too often most people don’t think of the author unless they have a complaint which is why I feel better knowing that I was able to explain how much I appreciate his hard work and impressive talent along with his drive to make each story as good as possible without getting lazy like many authors and just phoning it in. R.I.P. Saddletramp, you shall be missed for many reasons by many people.

Russ43ChandlerRuss43Chandler5 months ago

Loved your story and the characters. Five stars.

Harvey8910Harvey89105 months ago

This was a great story and I enjoyed ST incorporating the elements of the previous stories and characters as I had read those stories and remembered them as well. This man is a truly gifted storyteller and I love reading his stories. Great job and five stars once again.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

ST this is the second time I have read this story and I love it just as much as the first time. A few questions popped into mind as I finished the story, what happened to the tail that was following Mike? Second what became of the poison pill that you mentioned again? As always thanks as this is one of your best

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Great series. Courtroom scene: Samantha only had TWO cronies, not three. (One mistake in four chapters isn’t bad.). Five big stars ⭐️ for this one.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Excellent

terry88terry884 months ago

I dont get it. How did she get so brainwashed and go off the rails and become like that? I mean she came from money. So she didnt need to steal her husbands and her Ex's money. I wonder was she always crazy. Or if she somehow new about her real mom Pat and wanted to be like her and follow in her footsteps.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Meh. Can't your characters eat anything besides lasagna?

Calico75Calico753 months ago

Always good to see Oscar and Ron Wiseman again. This is my second reading. Good story and well written.

willyk1212willyk12123 months ago

the whole story really good

TittyWalkerTittyWalkerabout 2 months ago

<Luigi's Special lasagna, one of my favorites, dripping with three different kinds of cheese and loaded to the gills with meat and mushrooms.>

Please tell me that Luigi's is a real place and that they accept extremely long distance orders and ship the food by Air Express, fozen and packed in dry ice. Please?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Story pretty good but could do with out the writers comment at the beginning of each part. Lot of it sounds like he is throwing shoulder out of joint congratulating himself.

OldmantruckerOldmantruckerabout 1 month ago

☮️🍕🍕🍕🍕🍺🍺🍺🍺😁😉💯💯💯💯👍👍👍👍👍🤪😉

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Great story as this is the second time i have read it Not real sure I like the new way Mr Literotica has set out your library A bit hard to get back to second 3 rd and 4 th chapters Oh well he is smarter than me so I just have to put up with it Will eventually have to reread ALL of your stories as I am NOT into all this forced drugged cuckold stories that are all the rage They should have a separate category i think Best wishes (jaybee186)

NitpicNitpicabout 1 month ago
Should

This story should be in a comic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

5 Stars on this one from GW . I hear That Julie has a cousin in Florida named Debbie . I also hear she was married to a guy called the " Angel of Death " but they got divorced .

AnonymousAnonymous22 days ago

A very nice story!

I also like Jethro Tull very much. Especially the passion play and Heavy Horses Albums. Singing along with Ian Anderson on the speakers helped me a lot to improve my grades. A long time ago😂

I think I'll put now the Passion Play on my headphone while walking to Zurlauben to a date with my wife😄

AnonymousAnonymous16 days ago

No rating

Surprised that Alice showed up in court

Previous part said she would be there

See Julie for a few minutes Julie said

AnonymousAnonymous5 days ago

Story is fine but the fluff at the start of each section is total insanity.

AnonymousAnonymous2 days ago

5 Stars from GW again . I am so sorry to read about Saddle tramp's Passing .. I hope to meet him some day and thank him for his great stories . A Moment of sadness in This Man's life .

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersaddletramp1956@saddletramp1956
Enjoying life one day at a time... I write for fun and for entertainment. Please note that any statements by characters in my stories do not necessarily reflect the views of opinions of the author. Please feel free to follow me on Twitter at @saddletramp1951 or contact me d...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories