All Comments on 'Table for Two Ch. 04: Final Act'

by saddletramp1956

Sort by:
  • 189 Comments
TajfaTajfaover 1 year ago

As a whole I really enjoyed this story but the last part didn't really add much. I was expecting a big ST twist but it kind of fizzled out. Still 4 stars for the writing and still a big fan.

TooldmitterTooldmitterover 1 year ago

Best yet. Please don't stop writing.

TooldmitterTooldmitterover 1 year ago

Best yet. Please don't stop writing.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

Great finish! Another one bites the dust!

5

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 1 year ago

Goddamn but you’re a shitty as fuck writer.

Lets recap: extremely wealthy 20 something woman marries a mid 30’s man but has him sign a pre nup with the stereotypical adultery clause. 5 years in attenps to cash in by claiming hubby fucked around. Finds out she’s done this before. Then hubby records the whole sordid affair on a conveniently state of the art camera and sound system where he records them going from divorce to murder.

For no fucking reason.

Then she puts on a show for the cameras that she didn't know was there and her hubby watched the whole thing where they continued to conspire.

And for what? Her dad is as wealthy as fuck so why would she have to try and steal his paltry money.

Honestly, you could drive a school bus through the holes in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Interesting but no depth, no emotional intrigue.

artmanafwartmanafwover 1 year ago

I can be sure that your stories will always pick me up and erase the time spent enjoying what surprise will be coming next. Your character development within all your stories keep me absorbed with each while waiting for each chapter along the way. Thank You for your always keeping my interest !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Your stories are getting boring mr Saddletramp, I quit this after first page! Too much of the same BS.

penneydog55penneydog55over 1 year ago

I loved it! 5 stars 🌟 🌟🌟🌟🌟😁

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

ALWAYS WELL DONE

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Is there any Italian food besides lasagna? Please!

Remove Smirk from your vocabulary!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another great work by the master. 5 stars plus.

servant111servant111over 1 year ago

Love your stuff Saddle...

5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

From what I thought was a good beginning , this story failed to meet its expectations .

What happened to the drama and excitement ? The whole story ended flatter than a pancake .

I know you must be a busy person , and writing is something you enjoy and wish to share . But honestly , after chapter 1 three pages could have wrapped the whole thing up and saved me waiting in anticipation for what felt like ages only to be mightily disappointed with each further installment .

Honestly , I think you got bored with it yourself after chapter 1 and simply could not find a way to give it a lift , hence the delays in posting .

You have been a very writer in quite a short time , but I am minded to comment " quality over quantity " . Nobody cares who has the longest list of contributions , it's all about whether or not they are worth reading .

R P

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great Great story as usual my friend you are the best (jaybee186)

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 1 year ago

Very good ending.

Very good series.

No cucks here.

Thanks ST1956.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thank you, and hope things are getting better for you.

6King6Kingover 1 year ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐ 1/2

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyover 1 year ago

Great story! Looking forward to more ST stories. Thank-you

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It was a very good read.

AngelRiderAngelRiderover 1 year ago

I am sorry for your loss.

OverconfidentSarcasmOverconfidentSarcasmover 1 year ago

Did anyone ever explore the idea of simply making a TV commercial showing the former MMAS-Leader saying "Your services are no longer needed", and then check how many women spontaneously dropped dead in front of their TVs? I mean, if they even used their drugs on the US President, there HAS to be some rich dude among their victims who could afford to buy a superbowl-commercial or something like that, and has enough influence to gain access to that tape she had sent to Sam's Mother in Jail.

-

I like your style in principle. But I feel kinda let down when the story simply ends because the autorities encountered an orgy of evidence the moment they searched the first house. I still have trouble believing those people are smart enough to pull this off for years, but then make such beginner's mistakes. I always have to smirk when antagonists casually reveal their entire plans in lenghts, while incidentally being recorded.

JH4FunJH4Funover 1 year ago
Good Read ⭐⭐⭐

First, I want to say I am sorry for your loss of a friend LJ. May he rest in peace and solace be available to all his family and friends.

Second thanks for another good series as only you can tell them.

I always enjoy the way your writing weaves a tale in a manner that keeps the reader involved with the story. While I gave this story ⭐⭐⭐, it was a good read. ⭐⭐⭐ is what a good story gets in my book.

Don't lose any sleep over it, it is just my opinion and we all know what those are like. You have more ⭐⭐⭐⭐ and ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ from me than most other writers.

Keep Writing

JH4Fun

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You don’t have to apologize for anything,,, you writers write because you enjoy it, we read what you write because we enjoy it. Take your time,,, hell! I remember waiting 4 months just to find out who shot JR.

menon61menon61over 1 year ago

Another good story from the MASS universe. I generally like your longer stories better. I have read most of your stories and some are my favorites. I would like so see your take on 'cheating husbands' and humorous punishments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Some how her just saying because i could ruined it for me. I felt i needed more of an explanation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I want a story where this whacko group tried to screw over a real cold blooded genocidal maniac like John Wick or Mr. Nobody type character that's the government or high level criminal org's go to guy to make someone disappear. So he has some heavy resources and favors at his disposal to use to hunt down the MMSA to extinction.

Because personally, I'm getting tired of this MMSA storyline. Time to end it with blood and guts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story!!!

DrtywrdsmithDrtywrdsmithover 1 year ago

Great ending to a fun tale!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Was expecting a little more......not sure what???

The story was good as always but felt something missing in the end. Can I suggest a better ending??

I don't know....still as always you make and deliver a great story to read....was just expecting a different ending but have no idea what it should have been.

Still.....again, great work buddy, keep it up up, I love everything you write!!

BSreaderBSreaderover 1 year ago
It was well

Written, my only complaint is how quickly the aggrieved husbands in these find replacements. These women are described as there "soulmates, love of their lives blah blah". But the husbands move right alone no problem. Not very realistic in that approach. But i do like your writing and stories. Keep up the good work.

NovemberComingFireNovemberComingFireover 1 year ago

I don’t want to critique this one too harshly because as much as I hate the BTB crowd, your stories (though outlandish as hell) always entertain me. This one though, felt flat. Maybe this is the beginning of a new generation of characters?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The final chapter felt a bit unsatisfying, given the very strong build-up from chapter one. The punishment on the wrongdoers was sufficient for the crime; yet ANY hurt on the ex-wife rolled off of her like the proverbial ‘water off the duck.’ Not surprising for a psychopath, and that felt insufficient for what we may have expected from Mike’s POV; very realistic and accurate for victims of a psychopath, of course. Glad the bitch was not sentenced to die, which gave the reader some relief by her stewing in her own juices for her life’s remaining time.

And I continue to enjoy every story that introduces a female attorney with the surname Hawkins, as a few authors have done.

saddletramp1956 is a master of this genre. Keep ‘em coming, pal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Meh.

AbctoyAbctoyover 1 year ago

Glad to see you back.

maxx308maxx308over 1 year ago

Thanks ST for sharing another one of your intriguing stories.

Spyder1953Spyder1953over 1 year ago

Great storyline as usual.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Its your story, so its your world. Absent either a murder by foreign terrorists (9/11), domestic terrorists (Oklahoma City bombing) or major civil rights violations (Dylan Roof church murders), the Feds rarely execute people for murder. The feds prefer to let the states do the executions. While it can happen, for most killers a federal capitol case usually results in them dyeing in prison from old age because of expanded appellate processes after the conviction. Personally, I would rather be executed rather quickly after a conviction rather than spend the rest of my days in prison having to deal with everything I lost and the consequences of all the harm I caused. Good story though- well written even though it was slightly implausible.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 1 year ago

Entertaining romp as they always are. I loved the ending, and the story arc finished all the plot lines in a sensible manner. My condolences on the loss of your friend. As he is a piece of your life, we can maybe see a small part of him in your tales. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

where is the end:-

they escape to Brazil

They are sentenced to death

They are sentenced but because of time served released WHAT

Buster2UBuster2Uover 1 year ago

Another Great Masterpiece from SaddleTramp1956, one of the best writers here on Literotica. ST Displays such a Supreme Imagination, and a total Mastery of the Word Craft on writing stories. Great Stories. If I could only be half the writer you are ST I would have a lot more published stories. Thank You ST for you Excellent Story Telling. I love your "Justice" stories as well as most everything else you write, it is always an adventure! Another Clive Cussler I am thinking! Thank you 5 stars of course!

AmunRa218AmunRa218over 1 year ago

Excellent tale. This one, like all the rest are like tentacles all connecting to a central point. Each interconnected one way or the other. Just wish it didn't take so long to upload chapters. Keep it up. No need to add to favorites. Just need to find your stories page and there you have all of them. 5 stars as always!!

ejsathomeejsathomeover 1 year ago

It was OK. Had some good moments. Dragged at others with much too much unimportant information. Glad it’s over.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I thoroughly enjoyed the series - very exciting read. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A little disappointing, this one.

It appears that age is beginning to "mellow" the tramp.

kirei8kirei8over 1 year ago

Excellent story, as usual! Good health to you and yours and unlimited happiness to top it off. Hope you continue to write for a long long time!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

ALAN is a major contradiction of this series.

The gang is supposedly some ultra-feminist type, yet they have this 'cheating husband' as part of their group.

Replace cheating husband Alan with someone else, then it might work. Also, his character is too 'loud' to be a believable follower.

Unless he is used to characterize Allison's gang as some useless branch of this sisterhood. But then again, the story itself recall that she was successful many times before.

My point is the story was supposed to show the main character as the only person that managed to win because he's 'awesome'. But in truth, the gang should have never succeeded before this, let alone by that much.

-Anon980ui

gort69gort69over 1 year ago

Not related to the story except in an ephemeral way.

I would assume you are more of an early iteration of JT, so curious as to your opinion about his later output including "The Zealot Gene"? And do you have a fave?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Odd how your heroes always end up married again, sometimes the moment their divorce is final. It's almost as if they're all the same story, with names and specifics changed slightly, but the exact same story arc.

waltdeewaltdeeover 1 year ago

Damn, I like reading your stories!

BeBopper99BeBopper99over 1 year ago

4* This finale seemed off track. There should have been more on a MC-Sam final conversation and a lot less with Julie. BTW, what was the sentence for Sam?

DirtySingleMomDirtySingleMomover 1 year ago

Well written, usual format, I felt that the whole thing was very contrived. The characters seemed flat and one dimensional certainly not one of your best

Cito22Cito22over 1 year ago

What else do you give the goat of this Genre. 5 STARS all the way. I am glad you are feeling better.. Hope to be reading more soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

As always a five star story. Well written. Seems like a continuation is brewing. I love the way you combine some of your past work with the present. Makes the reader feel special to be on the inside

goodshoes2goodshoes2over 1 year ago

Once again kind sir, you write some of the BEST stories. Thank you.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 1 year ago

Excellent!

Simply excellent!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A fantastic and interesting story . Greatly enjoyed. Thanks to you for all your hard work and effort put into thi story and the rest of your works. Five thumbs up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ehhhh, it wasn't really worth the wait..... the writing was good per usual.... but....... the story barely had the slut wife in it.. we barely heard from her. Like series 3 that didn't add anything to the story, neither did series 4. It added absolutely nothing to the story.. I don't really care for your MMA series. I always felt in those series we don't hear enough from the wives. The series are ridiculously long but don't really have to be. I don't know, I just feel like there should've been more... these series always leaves me with more questions. Like why did the wife do this? How she went from loving him to plotting his utter ruin? .. I definitely feel this story could've been done in 3 series.. it was just ok.. nothing I'd read again.. it look like all the drama happened in the first series but after that, nothing...

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 1 year ago

"They said you can meet with Julie for a few minutes before they take them away," - Julie? Shouldn't that be Samantha?

NRBonzNRBonzover 1 year ago

Rated it at "5" because LW doesn't do "10"

\More, please! And DO NOT chop it up next time.

Do you have any idea how hard it is to wait for the next installment????

YouamiYouamiover 1 year ago

ST many thanks for publishing the last chapter in this tale. Again you have illustrated your talent as a gifted story teller who knows how to weave plot and characters together to make a highly entertaining package for your readers. Power to you sir!

40fathoms40fathomsover 1 year ago

As usual a great tale really enjoyed this one

mac1729mac1729over 1 year ago

I am glad to hear things are better for you. Life happen to all of us and many of us read your stories as a way to cope. Thanks for writing!

rebolzrebolzover 1 year ago

Story started great but there was virtually no conflict for Mike after the first chapter.

BabalooieBabalooieover 1 year ago

Another fine job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sorry , my take if your facts worked then you would be 5 stars. So your fantasy stories read well but to many factual errors. You put mike and Julie together at the end seemed to convenient. It just doesn’t seem to work well. But your readers love you.

LWLover60LWLover60over 1 year ago

Great story as usual, but I feel it would have been better with an additional chapter just prior to the finale. There needed to be some unexpected adversity for the protagonist to overcome. I mean, from the almost the very beginning Mike has had the whip hand and everything in control, so there were no real surprises or challenges. In any event, I'm grateful that talented writers like yourself provide so much and do so just because they love to write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Your stories are fantasies, fact don’t work. Alway a love interest at the close. And hardly any one gets executed by the federal govt.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 1 year ago

Re; Anonymous25 minutes ago

Weak

4 chapters of shit dialog, shit ending. -1

Would love to see some of your work; bet it would be perfect. A lot of us wannabe writers are anxiously waiting to learn the right way.

ST, I gave it a 4--proofing errors, without outstanding drama, wouldn't allow for the perfect score. Thanks for the free read!

Rolando1225Rolando1225over 1 year ago

Another great story from one of our most gifted writers. Thanks for another entertaining story. It's always a pleasure to read your stories and enjoy how you tie them up together in your own universe, saddletramp1956 universe.

Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrsonover 1 year ago

Another great addition to the Saddletramp mythos!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I reaad a lot of the comments but the naysayers apparently dont get the meaning behind your stories, so to them I say suck eggs and dont look for the ST stories again. THANKS

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just wanted to let you know how much I enjoy your stories. Also just bought your e-book “justice Rides”. Can’t wait to hear more of his story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Simply a very entertaining read. If there is one quibble, it is that the original reason for Samantha going bad was never really stated. Yeah…as the daughter of an evil witch, it might be surmised that she just took after Mom. But still….

.

Easy 5 *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Too easy. You clearly "phoned" this one in. Started out okay, but quickly became disappointing, and never improved. Sorry, just telling it like it is. I suspect you and I are much alike, philosophically and politically, so please don't take me wrong. But please try to make your future stories more realistic and reflective of this reality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Overall, a good series. 4 stars force the story and a additional star for posting in a short time and actually having a complete work, unlike many of the authors out there. Your caliber of work and presentation is something I always look forward to. Great job, again

johntcookseyjohntcookseyover 1 year ago

Nicely wrapped, plus potential for more of the story line? Thanks very much for the enjoyment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

WONDERFUL STORY. You are the master!!. Samantha should have gotten hers. Maybe he'll put a bun or two in Julie's oven...

Rancher46Rancher46over 1 year ago

This was an excellent story, well written with great characters. This is another 5-star saddletramp story. Well Done. 5 stars++++++

RanDog025RanDog025over 1 year ago

I saw Tull in Eugene Oregon, I think it was 81 or 82. He was touring the West Coast on a bad review and wasn't doing to well. Boo'd, he went off into a rant that blew me away but continued to play. I guess he needed the funds. The Concert was a flop! Played a couple songs that were half way decent. Not anywhere as good as the story, lol. 5 BIG ASS FUCKING BLAZING STARS!

njlaurennjlaurenover 1 year ago

Great story as always, thank you! Sorry to hear about your friend, it is very hard to lose long time friends like that. The good thing is you had all those years with them:)

Hiram325Hiram325over 1 year ago

ST, you're a treat on this site. 5 Stars of course.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well as usual. A very ST story. Worth the time and enjoyed the continuation. About the only thing I can think of that would have made the ending more final would have been the following. After the trail and the recovery and redistribution of the money taken from the victims. I wish he had been able to walk by the cunt and the asshole and announce that "Your Services are no longer needed". I know in this story that their MMAS involvement pre-dated the capsules. But it would have been a nice touch. They could have removed the one from his cunt of a wife after she made the deal to show a little mercy to her father. But it still would have been a shock to her to slap her neck and see her cohorts do the same and fall over dead. Would have saved the taxpayers some money by not having to feed and take the pieces of shit prior to their appointment with the Reaper.

JensensloverJensensloverover 1 year ago

Your stories have become yawn inducing! Couldn't finish the first page of this chapter, time you had a break or came up with a completely NEW story line where characters and plot lines DON'T come from EVERY other story you have written.

Cringo31Cringo31over 1 year ago

Brought it all together in a nice ending. Will be interesting to see if this néw branch of the MMAS takes hold. Can’t wait for more from this author.

furrycarl1956furrycarl1956over 1 year ago

I've grown weary of saddletramp nonsense.

drycreeksdrycreeksover 1 year ago

Another great awesome read pls keep them coming sooner than later is best.pls kno ur hard work is enjoyed and appreciated.

swedishreader1swedishreader1over 1 year ago

Unfortunately your universe does not contain human beings.

The wife characters always being a prime example.

Women marry up in the actual universe or at least to the side.

You do not understand basic human nature and it turns a lot of your stories into a mockery...this one included.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story ST, one of your very best!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5*? 10*? Did we all read the same story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

wait this was in memory of LJ patterson?

dikupinyadikupinyaover 1 year ago
wow

i could read more stories like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Dude, you need to write more. You’re my number one author. I’m sorry about your friend. I lost a close one just a few months ago. It sucks

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5* work as always

No one does BTB like this guy, every other pussy author has to put a bit of RAAC at the end to appease the cucks

Diecast1Diecast1over 1 year ago

You write very good stories. Love them. AAAAAA++++++

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Condolences on the passing of your friend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved the story and the opening of Aqualung is my ring tone. When it sounds some boomers around me smile.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersaddletramp1956@saddletramp1956
Enjoying life one day at a time... I write for fun and for entertainment. Please note that any statements by characters in my stories do not necessarily reflect the views of opinions of the author. Please feel free to follow me on Twitter at @saddletramp1951 or contact me d...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES