All Comments on 'Table for Two Ch. 04'

by JessicaS

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
u ruined the story with the suicide attempt

Sam is a jerk and a terrible person. She had almost no remorse for Emily's attempted suicide. If you are going to bring such dark themes into a story you have to really address them and resolve them. Shame you went down this path. Chapter 1 was so good. Keep it lighter next time.

prop69prop69about 7 years ago
A little better

Please bring it to an end

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
loved it

I'm loving it so far hope you continue it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Ending

I love your story, but I really hated how you ended this chapter. Too much of a cliff-hanger. I really wish you had gone further in this chapter. I do look forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Very interesting story

I liked the fact that Sam was teasing Emily by asking serious questions over the phone that Emily had to answer in front of Steph. It could have gone very badly though and if I was Em, I would have hung up on her. I am not clear that Em told Sam about the suicide attempt, only that she had a concussion from a fall. Steph should tell her that to instill in Sam an awareness of what her activities could have caused. I agree with another poster who said that the subject was dusted off without enough resolution. I also do not like Sam. It seems the only purpose of her relationship with them is to manipulate them for her own satisfaction. This will need to be resolved in some way before the story ends.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

These cliffhanger endings r driving me crazy but i love it, keep up the great work.

JessicaSJessicaSabout 7 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thanks people, I appreciate your comments. I like seeing other people's views on my story, even if I can't please everyone.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Good stuff.

Keeping it sexy af JessicaS. Love your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Nicely done

I look forward to more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Awesome!

Back on track and a really good chapter, well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
One more, please!

Please get these two together. They need to commit to each other knowingly in at least one more chapter!!!

Jamaman64Jamaman64almost 7 years ago

This has been a well developed tale of discovery and self-awareness. I think (jmo) the length only does it justice. I know some like to get straight to the sex but some stories just need more. You have done a great job with this one. I look forward to reading future stories from you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Daaaaamn!

Loved Emily admitting to Sam that it was the best she ever had and she loved cumming in her sister's mouth. Hot, Hot, HOT!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Oh god, so hot.

I know this'll sound like one of those BS internet comments from some horny asshole. But, I'm going to say it anyway. The part of the phone call where Em is telling Sam about falling in love with her sister because she liked her pussy and swallowed her cum ... I came so hard to that I almost passed out.

My sister and I started fooling around at a very young age. And we kept it going straight into college until she met her would-be husband and decided she was no longer bisexual or ok with having sex with her sister.

But I was 1,000,000% in love with her. The first time I ate her pussy and she came in my mouth, I knew I never wanted to be with anyone but her ... and she said the same to me.

Reading that phone call was like reliving the most insanely hot and emotional time of my life. I want to send this story to her, but her husband is a piece of shit and god knows if he saw it he'd tell people.

Anyway, thank you. I loved this entire story. But I keep coming back to that phone call when I want to cum.

JessicaSJessicaSover 6 years agoAuthor

last anon> Thank you for your comment, I'm happy you enjoyed my story and that you found it easy to relate to.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
This is so hot

I dont usually leave comment but im kinda obssess with lesbian incest thingy now adays! And this one is so hot! My goodness i can't wait to read more.. Please write more hot stories, you're amazing

JessicaSJessicaSalmost 6 years agoAuthor

last anon> Thanks for the praise, I'm happy you enjoyed my story.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysalmost 6 years ago

Emily really should be angry at Sam when they spoke on the phone. It seemed like Sam was more focused on her fantasies, satisfying her curiosity and manipulating Emiky than being a friend.

The whole conversation felt unbelievable. I didn't bother reading further than that.

guiltypleasureloverguiltypleasureloveralmost 5 years ago
Whew!

You can *really* write a story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What kind of narcissistic, bitch, bs friend is Sam with that weak ass apology. All that shit her friends went through and potentially will for the rest of their lives. Insufferable or unbelievable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sam is an evil bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

wtf are all these Dr Phils doing in the comments? This is porn. Everything in it is designed to get you off, not to satisfy your craving for narrative and the bond between two sisters. I cant imagine anyone having the patience to read this and then totally not getting it but here we are. It does an excellent job being what it is. If you don't enjoy it, its because you're on the wrong web page.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJessicaS@JessicaS
652 Followers
I love receiving feedback and am always happy to respond to questions and comments, preferably in the public commenting area under each story. All my stories are exclusively published here on Literotica. If you read any of them elsewhere, that story was stolen (looking at you...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES