Table for Two Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JessicaS
JessicaS
650 Followers

Emily exploded with laughter, her one hand unable to fend off all the attacks.

"You litte-" Emily shouted as she tried to break free, "Let go of my hand."

"Wanna give up?" Stephanie gave her a choice, easing the attacks.

"Never!" Emily screamed as she locked her leg with Stephanie's left one and throwing herself to Stephanie's right, she set the both of them into a roll. Both sisters screamed as they fell down between the two beds.

Stephanie found herself on her back, with Emily next to her on her stomach trying to get up.

"Oh god, this feels so great," Sam's passionate voice came from the bed.

"You bet it does!" Stephanie screamed, full of adrenaline, as she threw herself on Emily, hugging her tightly from behind and gently sinking her teeth in Emily's trapezius.

Emily fell back on the ground, screaming, "Hey!"

"Em, I don't think I can hold it much longer," Sam said in a rising voice.

Emily strained to get up, protesting between breaths, "No biting."

"Try and stop me!" Stephanie replied, spitting both Emily's and her own hair and taking a few breaths, then hugging tightly and biting again a bit higher. This was the most fun she had for a long time and she wasn't going to let her go easily.

"Talk to me Em," Sam said.

"I need to answer," the breathless Emily said from the ground.

Stephanie sadly had to agree there. Just as she started getting up, Emily added without moving, "Can you hand me my phone?"

Wasn't she going to stand up? That was just fine with Stephanie. With a quick motion, she took the phone from Emily's bed and handed it to her.

"Em?" Sam insisted.

Despite still being straddled by her sister, Emily managed to turn on her right side, still breathing hard from their wrestling, her face red and covered with hair, looking up at Stephanie as she pressed the mute button again.

"I'm here Sam," she said, then had to cover her mouth as the grinning Stephanie started poking her ribs again.

"I need you to help me Em," Sam continued as she moaned, "Please say it."

Stephanie stopped as Sam's desperate, lust filled moans brought a twinge of pleasure from between her own legs. She never heard Sam like this and deep within she could feel the ecstasy coming from their friend's voice, making her own body ache for release too. Her instinct immediately caused her to back away from her sister, sitting next to her in a modest pose, as far as her revealing clothing allowed.

She didn't think it possible to get sexually excited by listening to another girl's orgasm, but now she couldn't deny it. Again she remembered her session with Emily at the club, where she got even more aroused, just by observing a girl's pleasure in the most intimate way. Maybe she just liked seeing people enjoy themselves.

Sam's moans were reaching an apex, "Say how much you love your sister. Please."

Emily for her turn sat up as well, holding the phone and looking at Stephanie.

Stephanie expected Emily to say it, just for Sam's sake. She shrugged and nodded to indicate that Emily should go ahead. She was still surprised however, when she actually heard her sister.

Among Sam's quick and high moans, mixed with words announcing her climax, gently smiling and looking into Stephanie's eyes, Emily said in a warm but serious voice, "I love my sister. I love you Stephanie."

"Yes. You do love really her," Samantha's distant voice came from the phone and her moans retreated, being replaced by deep breathing as the girl slowly came down from her orgasm.

Stephanie tried smiling as she kept looking into her sister's green eyes, searching for even a hint of sarcasm, but finding nothing. Now her heart was just as confused as the rest of her body.

She couldn't really joke about it or laugh at it. Her sister was being honest. Of course she was, she and Emily loved each other, as sisters. They both knew that, they just never said it.

Stephanie, feeling like a giddy idiot, could only keep smiling.

JessicaS
JessicaS
650 Followers