All Comments on 'Table for Two Ch. 06'

by JessicaS

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

More please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Super good story and character building again, still loving the series and still can't wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Oh my gosh.

Oh gosh. You make me wait for so long but then you deliver every time! What a beautiful story! More soon please!

VasjoVasjoalmost 7 years ago
Awesome

Amazing!One of the best rarely sisters in love stories! Brilliant!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great series.

This is truly my favorite ongoing story. The slow steady build up of the storyline​ is incredible. I can't wait for the next chapter to be available. Thank you for sharing it with us.

MelanieShamanMelanieShamanalmost 7 years ago
Inspiring

I really enjoyed this story a great deal. You've inspired me to join the site and share my story.

JessicaSJessicaSalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thank you people, I'm glad all of you liked the story. Personally, this is my favorite chapter so far.

MelanieShaman> I'm happy to hear that, I look forward to reading your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
This has been a beautiful tale

Thanks for putting so much inspired creative energy into it.

I never would have guessed that a good writer would be able to infuse this particular kind of relationship with so much romantic energy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Absolutely wonderful

It's not often if at all I think that I've found a story on this site that captures everything I love. The build up and every ounce of detail in every one of these stories is great. And you've actually made this feel real including the struggle of the situation unlike nearly everyone else I've found.

In short me and my gf love your work and we really do wish you keep pumping them out. (We check daily for a new one just incase)

MelanieShamanMelanieShamanalmost 7 years ago
inspiration

Yeah, I am currently submitting something i wrote last year, but i inspired to start a new project. Just putting the pieces together now.

JessicaSJessicaSalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks again

Thank you everyone for your kind words, it's really nice to see my stories are appreciated.

prop69prop69almost 7 years ago
Awesome., tender, and beautiful. This has been my favorite female sex scene.

Yes, it is with 2 beautiful, young women, but they are not lesbians. They are 2 loving and caring sisters. It was one of the most erotic stories I have read. If I understand some of your comments you will continue this series. I look forward to reading all your future chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Bravo!

Probably the best sisters story I have ever read. I am sure the next chapters will make me remove the word "probably" from my description.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wooow

Really really awesome! I check here all the time to see if a new one came out

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More More

I've enjoyed this story, it was good to see the mental anguish and the consequences that could happen in the real world.

Hope there is more to come not just from the sisters,

The sisters tease Samantha,

Emily gets to meet Jennifer at the 'Get to know yourself - a study in female sexuality'. research program.

JessicaSJessicaSalmost 7 years agoAuthor

last anon> Thank you for your comment and suggestions. I plan to involve Samantha more, not sure how deep exactly - them directly teasing her would necessitate more confidence than the sisters currently have about their relationship, but it's possible.

I'm not sure if I'll bring back Jessica yet. There is one subplot I have in mind but it's difficult to integrate into the rest, maybe I'll just focus on the sisters in the end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Comment

I am in the middle of reading book 2 of a popular , best-selling, professionally-published sci-fi/fantasy trilogy. This is better.

JessicaSJessicaSalmost 7 years agoAuthor

last anon> unfortunately none of those adjectives are a guarantee of quality. But thank you, I love feedback, especially high praise like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wonderful job

I’m a fan of your work here on this site, and I personally feel you are a very articulate, prolific writer. I think you write excellent stories, and this one I consider your best work I’ve read so far. I thought your idea of the Sam (Cupid) hooking the sisters up by accident (through a name error on her phone) was brilliant. Not being a woman personally, I think your play on the girls familiarity with each other was a bit much, cause in my mind, another female would be familiar and easier to please, simply because they’re females, and would naturally know what the other wants. Now the coincidences, like the trimmed nails, colors, earrings, etc., that was a great touch.

My monicker here is Whats_Next_2_The_Moon, and even though I’ve only published one story, I understand how hard it is to concentrate on various things that happen in a persons life, that can interfere with writing as a hobby. I have several pieces I’m working on currently, some I can’t publish here, because of extremely grisly content.

I lost a three part, nearly completed story many years ago, after I published my first, and it took several years just to get inspired to write again. Your stories are part of that inspiration, and a thank you is in order. Many thanks to you JessicaS, keep ‘em coming (no pun intended).

JessicaSJessicaSover 5 years agoAuthor

last anon> Thank you for the kind words, you're very gracious.

As for the play on the girls' familiarity, I think you're right - and that's likely true for the whole incest angle - often the realism of a story only goes so far until it starts colliding with a fetish. In those cases, it's usually better for the fetish to win.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wow

I usually dont come here for "decent" literature, and as such, do not usually expect it. But wow, expecting a quicky and ending up reading (and thoroughly enjoying) the entire series in one go was quite the pleasant surprise. You have a gift with words not many can claim, not making it seem corny or rushed while still keeping it engrossing, actually having an in depth, ongoing plot, and not cutting it short after the first sex scene is all very much appreciated.

Looking at the almost 2 years since the most recent chapter i assume the story (as you have told it) is over. Still, i do find the ending quite fitting, giving the reader the choice as to whether they continue or leave things as they are.

I found the story overwhelmingly enjoyable, thank you.

JessicaSJessicaSabout 5 years agoAuthor

last anon> Thank you for the high praise. I'm glad you enjoyed the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wow!

I love, love, love true romance between girls. Doesn't need to have anything overtly sexual, but has to really show the feelings and vulnerabilities of two people falling in love, especially when they're fighting it. When Em freaked out and Steph was talking her down I was almost tearing up. So sweet. That is worth reading again and again. Even though there are so many good installments in this series, I will be favoriting this one for sure.

I have to sign this as Anonymous as I am having issues logging in. Thank you for the wonderfully touching story -- Dunetraveller.

JessicaSJessicaSover 4 years agoAuthor

Dunetraveller> Thanks for your comment, I know what you're talking about, I feel the same way!

TSreaderTSreaderover 4 years ago
A perfect chapter!

Quite lovely and sensual! It's been a while since I've read something so perfect! Thank you!

okami1061okami1061over 1 year ago

Just how many perfect days do we get in life?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Best chapter of a fantastic story. Never fails to get a smile out of me

JessicaSJessicaS4 months agoAuthor

Thanks guys.

I'd say this chapter is a nice slice of their life. No big drama this time, just all the good parts of a young relationship.

sp141sp1412 months ago

I don't care if it's about incest, I demand that someone make this series into a movie or miniseries. I want to see this beautiful relationship play out before my eyes! I have never started reading a lesbian incest story before, looking for fap material, only to be sucked in by the relationship and enjoying it more the sex!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJessicaS@JessicaS
I love receiving feedback and am always happy to respond to questions and comments, preferably in the public commenting area under each story. All my stories are exclusively published here on Literotica. If you read any of them elsewhere, that story was stolen (looking at you...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES