All Comments on 'Table for Two Ch. 10'

by JessicaS

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Thanks!!!

Oh I waited so long only for you to tease me about the kissing. I thought for sure it would happen when Emily came up for air. I guess I'll just have to keep my hopes up for next chapter...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Perfect, Short but Perfect

I just loved this. Really amazing. I love the tease on the kiss, it's done just right. But you left it at a cliffhanger! Arrgh! The wait totally kills me, but every time, I love returning to these great characters you've written. I love how they jump out of the story as real people, as if I knew them, as if I was one of them. Can't wait for the next one - please hurry (but, you know, in your own time... ARGH!)!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great!

Awesome chapter! Hope Sam joins them next time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
So good

5 stars as always. Hopefully not to long for the next chapter.

DocErotic3DDocErotic3Dalmost 7 years ago
Dad?

Like your previous chapters, this is outstanding! I checked every day to see if you posted another and today paid off. Their relationship is so beautiful and loving it makes the eroticism even more amazing.

My only question/concern: What if Dad finds out?

Keep up the great work!

LED62LED62almost 7 years ago
Excellent..... agony!

Outstanding writing as always, as one of the other comments stated "the caracters seem so real". They jump off the page and pull you into their world, I can feel the love, fear, and longing for each other's touch.

It sucks to have to wait, but you can't rush perfection, please take your time and we'll be here waiting.

Thank you for this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Beautiful love storey so well written

What a beautiful story of Two sisters

Wish I was part of the Trio and was sandwiched between the TWO naked sisters

Yummy what a nice FMF N o.

JessicaSJessicaSalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Thank you everyone

DocErotic3D> What indeed. What if anyone, or everyone finds out? It's a fair question, but not easy to answer.

Thank you everyone for commenting, I love all your feedback.

Stay tuned for the next chapter. It will probably be the final one.

MrBill36MrBill36over 6 years ago
An apology/complement.

Now that I've read all of your published chapters, I really feel saddened that you haven't wrote more. Following Ch 8, I wrote a comment about how well you were presenting this close association between the sisters. I don't know what happened for sure, but I must have closed out the iPad before my comment had a chance to be posted. I commented on how I appreciated your efforts and how I felt so much an actual part of your story, as if I could actually see these things taking place as your story progressed.

I'm not trying to be weird, I'm simply telling you, your an excellent writer and I truly like the way you present a story. Please keep writing.

JessicaSJessicaSover 6 years agoAuthor

MrBill36> You're not being weird, I appreciate any and all feedback, and I of course enjoy compliments. I'm glad you like the style of the story. Thank you for your comment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
great series

I really loved this series. Im not normally into that type of loving (incest) but your writing made it so much more,,you became part of a secret love shared between two very intimate sisters and it was wonderfull. I am now going to check out your other submissions.

Thanks

Turned on English girl.

JessicaSJessicaSover 6 years agoAuthor

last anon/English girl> I'm trying to make them act like normal young people, trying to make the best of a messy situation they found themselves in. It's a bit ironic that them being close is kind of the problem, while that is also what allows them to overcome all of those issues. Thank you for your comment and your praise.

theHBtheHBover 6 years ago
Outstanding quality of story

I would like to thank you for a great series, Jessica. Both Emily and Stephanie's characters are well written, and their desires and reactions come across as normal and believable. At no point does the story move onto the unbelievable, and I enjoy the way you have built each girl into an individual personality. I really look forward to the conclusion of their story as well as to any future works you may write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
So good!

This story is so good. Up there with the best on the site! The perfect mix of great, well written characters, believable plot and great, well written hot sex! The cliffhanger of "anything?" has got me so excited for the next instalment!

JessicaSJessicaSover 6 years agoAuthor

theHB and anon> Thank you people, it feels great to receive such high praise. Unfortunately, it might take a bit longer to finish the last chapter, both because of its complexity and because some other stuff is keeping me busy these days. But I will finish it. Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thank You!

I have really enjoyed this entire series. Can't wait to see how you wrap it all up. Thank you for a great journey thus far!

JessicaSJessicaSover 6 years agoAuthor

last anon> Thank you for your comment and the praise! The last chapter is en-route, though it might take longer than the other ones for various reasons.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Link

gogoanime (dot) io

candy boy

assume you have come across this short series

JessicaSJessicaSover 6 years agoAuthor

last anon> I know about Candy Boy and I like it, of course. Thank you for your comment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Anime

just came across 16min short

on google

'Shyla Jennings The special gift'

made for the camera but felt there were some similar elements

to what you are so expertly describing in your story

anime

Netsuzou Trap NTR

on google

'manga read citrus'

dynasty-scans dot com

a slow burn of a plot but amusing

and finally to be turned into an anime as well

hope that you will run the course

your plot takes you

subtle hint a couple more chapters at least

(well one can always hope)

and maybe glimpses of their lives in the future

not day by day accounts

but maybe a few vignettes of situations \ encounters

they have with each other in the future

once this story arc comes to a close

do you have another story ideas you would like to explore?

JessicaSJessicaSover 6 years agoAuthor

last anon> I checked out that Citrus manga. Doesn't look bad, though they're not blood related (step-sisters), so it's almost like a classic yuri story.

The characters and situation remind me of that Visual Novel game over on Steam - Love Ribbon. There, the girls actually are real sisters.

In both cases, there is a large difference to Table for Two - Em and Steph didn't just meet, not knowing about each other before. They've lived together for a long time, so their relationship has to be different. More like a close friendship turned romantic, rather than a sweeping romance like Citrus and Love Ribbon.

I thought about such future-vignettes. It's not a bad idea, we'll see. I have to wrap up the main plot first.

At the moment I have no specific plans for further stories.

Thank you for your comment.

BiPoly9BiPoly9over 6 years ago
Very talented writer!

Jessica S:

I enjoyed this story very much. You have a mastery of subtlety and nuance, in addition to keeping the reader engaged. When Emily started dating Stephen, I said "NO!" out loud at 1:00 AM, to no one in particular. When Emily broke it off with Stephen, I was relieved. Very clever way of getting to the crux of the story - by having Sam text the wrong person. Thank you for this wonderful work of Fiction. I anxiously await the next chapter, and more works from you.

Respectfully;

BiPoly9

JessicaSJessicaSover 6 years agoAuthor

BiPoly9> Thank you for your comment and your praise. I appreciate it and am doing my best to deliver the next (likely final) chapter ASAP.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Timeline?

Do you have any indication when you'll publish chapter 11? You're killing me with the wait. KILLING ME!

JessicaSJessicaSover 6 years agoAuthor

prongzy> If all goes well, I'm hoping to be done by end of October. Sorry for the delay and me killing you. I'm doing my best, thanks for your comment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Alternate Timelines

Hey Jessica,

Do you plan on writing alternate timelines? Like, ones in which other characters of the story get a chance to be pairs or at least fuck with the girls?

I was thinking about this during the counselling and Emily's fantasies with Jenniffer, and also how Sam could join in a threesome.

love the story so much keep going xoxo

JessicaSJessicaSover 6 years agoAuthor

last anon> I have a few pages of what you might call alternate timelines - unfinished subplots which didn't make it to publication. They didn't make it because they were going nowhere, or just weren't good enough. I'm unlikely to ever publish those though, they don't fit the story or characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Hey there, this is my first ever comment I actually will have posted on this site. First of all: massive congratulations on your story, it's been a blast reading and certainly has become one of my favourite "long" stories. As you mentioned in another comment you were looking for around the end of october, how far do you think you are currently? Not trying to pressure you, instead take as much time as you need, just curious.

JessicaSJessicaSover 6 years agoAuthor

last anon> Thank you for the praise and congrats on making the commenting plunge. Most authors enjoy and appreciate feedback, I certainly do.

As for the ETA for the last chapter - admittedly I am a bit behind schedule. If this was a random chapter it would've been out by now. But it's the final one and is longer. But it's coming along and I hope to be done within a couple of weeks, say 2-3 weeks, also depending on editing and review.

WhiteNyteWhiteNyteover 6 years ago
question for an enquiring mind

Your story is an amazing feat of sexy taboo that you put together so well I have been reading it over and over I cant help myself. I'm wondering how you accomplished this and i'm sure the real world gets in the way a lot. What do you use for inspiration? Experience? Other stories? I can only speculate but that's why I'm asking. I don't want to anymore. Do you ever find yourself getting riled up when writing? I'm not much of a writer so I don't have a clue what it's like... It seems impossible when I think about it. That's why I see your masterpiece and am amazed how you fit personality with situations so well knit together. You have a fan who will always read what you post. Just letting you know ;) keep writing. Your good at it!

JessicaSJessicaSover 6 years agoAuthor

WhiteNyte> Thank you for your praise, I enjoyed reading it.

As for your questions - that's a broad topic and I can only give a broad answer that I fear will let you unsatisfied - there is no secret trick, no magic bullet. I read a lot, I think a lot, I write a lot. Experience enters into everything you do, and obviously you have to care about/enjoy something if no one's paying you for it. Sometimes it works out, sometimes it doesn't. You learn from it and try again.

I wish I could give a better answer than that.

darkdance69darkdance69over 6 years ago
Amazing Story!

Great character development, believable people all the way through the story and engaging (and hawt) story. It's to bad only 5 🌟's are available to award. I hope the next chapter is coming soon!

JessicaSJessicaSover 6 years agoAuthor

darkdance69> Thank you for the high praise. I'm doing my best to get the next/final chapter out ASAP.

SaphhiaSaphhiaover 6 years ago
Love it!

This is the second time I have read this chapter, but I love the climax so much, I simply couldn’t resist.

JessicaSJessicaSover 6 years agoAuthor

saphhia> thank you, that is a lot of dedication. I'm glad you liked it that much. For myself, I'm looking forward to the next Kissing Cousins.

okami1061okami1061over 1 year ago

Commenters seem to be thinning out here.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJessicaS@JessicaS
650 Followers
I love receiving feedback and am always happy to respond to questions and comments, preferably in the public commenting area under each story. All my stories are exclusively published here on Literotica. If you read any of them elsewhere, that story was stolen (looking at you...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories