All Comments on 'Table for Two Ch. 11-12'

by JessicaS

Sort by:
  • 85 Comments
Lonely_readerLonely_readerover 6 years ago
Very good ending!

Now if the bit about Sam and her half sister is just a tease, ok then.

But if it's the start of another piece, bring it on! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
That can't be the end

I was hoping they would tell the dad and move on together. Great series!

JessicaSJessicaSover 6 years agoAuthor

lonely_reader> The ending was meant to be the "full circle" type, to indicate the kind of connection the sisters have can happen again with other people.

anon> it is implied the dad accepted the sisters' relationship, I just didn't focus on it

Thank you guys, I appreciate your comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thank you

I couldn't help but cry when they kissed.

This was perfect and magical. Honestly the best love story I ever read.

Jessica, thank you. Please, keep writing. You have a gift that makes and will make many, many people incredibly happy.

PS.: will we ever get another story on Sam and her sister? Or maybe cameos of Em and Steph? Gosh I just can't take enough of these characters. I love them so much!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Lovely story

Terrific writing, so believable, and so yummy. Very nice description of the pussy eating on the last page. Will read more of your writing, you have a gift for this...

MisterReeseMisterReeseover 6 years ago

I don't often feel motivated to comment on stories here, and I've held my brief comments until you had a chance to complete your story. Now that you have, I'd like to thank you. You've written an erotic tale that managed to be sweet, romantic, honest, and arousing. You don't need me telling you that you have talent, but I'll tell you anyway. You're good at this. I hope you continue to write. Whether you do, "Table for Two" will remain one of my very favorites. Thank you for sharing it with us.

JessicaSJessicaSover 6 years agoAuthor

Thank you everyone, I really like reading your comments. It's nice to know someone enjoys the same stuff I do.

giararmy3345> Writing characters with a long history is a problem because most people didn't read all of it, or read it out of order, or don't remember it. So I'll leave what happens with Sam and her sister to your fantasies. Cameos suffer from the same, to a lesser degree. It's a good idea though and maybe the sisters will make a brief appearance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Where's the cut-off point for chapter 12? And what's the short description of each chapter?

JessicaSJessicaSover 6 years agoAuthor

last anon> a natural cutoff point between 11 and 12 would after the scene where Sam comforts Em at the mall (page 2).

There's no short description for chapter 12, but if you need one, it could be an answer to the question in the description for ch.11 - for example "Emily and Stephanie find a way."

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Thank you for sharing your stories with us. All your work is very much appreciated!

JessicaSJessicaSover 6 years agoAuthor

last anon> thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nexttttt

When is the next storyyyyyyy???

Cant wait omg aaaaaaa

JessicaSJessicaSover 6 years agoAuthor

last anon> I have something in mind, but it might be a while. I like to make sure it's heading the right way before I start publishing. Thank you for your comment, it's nice to know people care.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
table for two

This is the best story I have read It was a pleasure reading this. Very very very .................good Loved it

JessicaSJessicaSover 6 years agoAuthor

last anon> Thank you for your comment and the praise. I'm glad you enjoyed the story.

gremio_112gremio_112over 6 years ago

It is sad that this is the last chapter for 'Table for Tow' but I have really enjoyed the chapters you have written. If I where to mention something negative it was that the story with the counselor felt like it got left hanging. But a part from that I really really liked this entire story. I liked how you dared going into the dark area with the suicide attempt. You wrote that part very well and it made this entire story more then just about the erotic parts. Most of the time when I go to literotica it is to read erotic stories but it felt so much more with this that I also wanted to read how it went with the sisters. What would happen next, who would take the next step, would they continue or end.

So I am happy to hear that you will keep on writing because I really enjoyed your writing. The phasing and everything. It really felt like a story about two people slowly falling in love with each other, even if they took some detours and I liked that. You didn't take away all the hard thoughts they had to process but let us take part of that too. So thank you for an well written story!

Keep up the amazing work!

JessicaSJessicaSover 6 years agoAuthor

gremio_112> Thanks for the praise, I'm happy you enjoyed both the content and the style of my writing.

You're entirely correct that the counselor subplot was unfinished - I had more planned for her, but it just didn't fit, so I just dropped the whole thing and focused on the sisters instead.

Thank you for your comment.

gremio_112gremio_112over 6 years ago

JessicaS> Makes sense to drop it if it doesn't fit, that is better then trying to force it. Can be hard sometimes to drop stories you want to add so I think you made a great choice and it shows that you really seems to know what you need to cut or add to make a good story moving forward :)

SaphhiaSaphhiaover 6 years ago
Wonderful

What a fulfilling ending, with so much hope and promise ahead. I was worried that something might occur to separate the sisters, but you did a wonderful thing by allowing them to continue. Well written, and provocative without excess.

Cyb

JessicaSJessicaSover 6 years agoAuthor

Sapphia> Thank you, I'm glad you enjoyed it.

I was tempted to add some sort of a twist to make it original, but didn't have the heart not to do a happy ending after all. That's what everyone wants, including me.

ShaOrnaShaOrnaabout 6 years ago
Bravo

Amazing story, as beautiful as it was sexy; a true master work. Maybe we'll revisit them down the road or check in and Sam and her sister. Thank you for your story, it was wonderful.

JessicaSJessicaSabout 6 years agoAuthor

ShaOrna> thank you for your praise, I really appreciate the kind words.

ShaOrnaShaOrnaalmost 6 years ago
Story idea

It would be sexy and awesome if Sam and her half sister could find love together also. And then Sam and Emily are sharing their experiences with there sisters, who are in the room with them, and they start playing with themselves in the same room. It all somehow ends up in a foursome, and maybe threats to pull them all apart because they like other people in the group, but in the end they all become a weird family. Hopefully you don't mind the idea, maybe you'll even like it enough to give us more of your masterpiece.

JessicaSJessicaSalmost 6 years agoAuthor

ShaOrna> Thanks, I don't plan on expanding the story currently, but everything's possible of course. Thank you for your comment.

rockyraccoon35rockyraccoon35almost 6 years ago
Amazing!

the perfect ending.

JessicaSJessicaSalmost 6 years agoAuthor

rockyracoon35> thank you, I'm happy you liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
So wonderful

This is probably the most romantic and sexy story I've ever read! It all felt real too. I felt like Sam, given a peek into what love and passion is. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Omg

I can't wait for another great story from you!

JessicaSJessicaSalmost 6 years agoAuthor

last 2 anons> thanks to both of you, it's nice to know people still enjoy my stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Well done

I loved this story. I particularly enjoyed how tentative the sisters were. I can only think of one or two other stories where the siblings were concerned and struggled to come to terms with what they were doing. Looking forward to reading the rest of your writings.

JessicaSJessicaSalmost 6 years agoAuthor

last anon> thanks. That's one of my pet peeves, in some stories the people act like sex crazed maniacs without regard to common sense, so that's exactly what I try to avoid. I like to think the characters are just normal people like you or me and they should react accordingly.

LekaSvetaLekaSvetaalmost 6 years ago
So glad I stumbled across this series

this has been one of the most realistic, heartfelt and erotic series I have read in ages! Like others I enjoyed that this was more than just two sister jumping into bed together for no good reason. as someone who has been in a relationship with a close family member I know all to well the feelings of shame, the nights of longing, and some of the agonizing decisions that go with it, all of which I felt was represented well and realistically here. Thank you so much for this story!

JessicaSJessicaSalmost 6 years agoAuthor

LekaSveta> wow, thank you for the high praise, it's amazing that the story feels realistic even to someone who experienced some of this in real life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great Story Well Told

Your ability to bring depth to the sisters is commendable. Loved the writing, please continue.

JessicaSJessicaSabout 5 years agoAuthor

last anon> Thank you, I really value feedback. If I feel inspired in the future, I will continue writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

One of the best I ever read. This was way more than just grind and poke, the emotional feelings are the type of feelings anyone wants to feel with a significant other and you captured them amazingly. I so envy Stephanie and Emily for the attachment and love they have for each other and I am wholly sad the story ended.

JessicaSJessicaSabout 5 years agoAuthor

last anon> Thank you, I'm glad you enjoyed the story, it's really nice to hear so much praise.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Just an amazing story and highly erotic!! Well done!!

Just an amazing story and highly erotic!! Well done!!

JessicaSJessicaSover 4 years agoAuthor

last anon> Thank you!

TSreaderTSreaderover 4 years ago
A beautiful story!

Amazingly written and very, very yummy all the way through! Thank you for sharing this with us!

JessicaSJessicaSover 4 years agoAuthor

TSreader> Thank you, it's nice to see your praise, thank you for your other comments as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Perfect story

I just loved this story I cried for both Stef and Em. I hope you tell Sam’s story and the girls involved in it also.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Amazing

I loved the story. Felt like a very realistic portrayal of sisters falling for each other. If I had one complaint I am not a fan of the whole almost gagging scene after Stephanie squirts. I get that Emily is still struggling with her attraction to girls (Steph specifically), and I didn't have a problem with her slight hesitance in previous scenes due to the "smell", but this particular one just seemed over the top. I do appreciate how you had her get over it, but idk, something about that one bothered me. Anyway, fantastic story.

JessicaSJessicaSover 4 years agoAuthor

anons> thanks to both of you for the comments.

Anon2> Yeah I see why you didn't like it. I appreciate the honest feedback, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Hi Jessica, I have just read the story in full. The best one I have read on here yet. The right amount of background story, great description of non sex interaction to set the scenes. The sex was well written, easy to follow and great for the imagination. I lookforward to reading more stories.

And a lovely ending too.

Very well written.

Richard

JessicaSJessicaSabout 4 years agoAuthor

Richard> Thank you, I appreciate and like your praise :).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
great stuff all around

anymore stories forthcoming??

anything new in the pipeline??

JessicaSJessicaSalmost 4 years agoAuthor

last anon> Thank you, unfortunately I'm currently busy with other projects, no new stories in near future.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great series

This was a great story. Well paced and with a constant flow that made it fun and lively. My only complaint was how fixated the characters were on smell... or at least Emily was.

JessicaSJessicaSalmost 4 years agoAuthor

last anon> Thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed it. It's interesting that you'd notice Emily was fixated on smells. I haven't really thought about it, but it may be true.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow just wow

Only story on here I never wanted to end. It was like a good romance novel with spice. It actually made me care what happened to the characters. Funny that I found it just by chance. I understand that life is hectic but would love to see more of your work on hear.

JessicaSJessicaSover 3 years agoAuthor

last anon> Thank you, that's high praise. I suppose most stories we only find by chance. Unfortunately, I don't have plans to write much more at the moment, focusing on other areas.

JoeybagofdonutsJoeybagofdonutsover 3 years ago
Fantastic!!!!

You had me guessing up until this last chapter if the girls were really going to stay together. I loved how you got Emily to finally realize she wasn’t taking advantage of her sister.

I’m sorry you won’t be writing any more. But I’d like to thank you so much for writing this! Please realize many people appreciate the huge effort it takes to write. I envy your ability to turn a blank page into a story that can make someone laugh and cry. I hope you pick up the pen again soon. You have gift that should be shared.

Thanks again.

Joey.

JessicaSJessicaSover 3 years agoAuthor

Joey> I really enjoyed reading your praise. I'm glad people still appreciate this old story of mine, thank you for your comment.

TheWorldRoseannaTheWorldRoseannaover 3 years ago

Ooh, what a wild ride! (Pun intended)

This was such a good story! I couldn't wait to see what would happen next. I actually found myself reading it on my breaks at work, I was enjoying it so much.

I love the idea of Sam looking up her half-sister to see if she could capture some of the magic that was Emily/Stephanie. And of course I'm elated that the two of them got together in the end as well. I wouldn't have minded a scene resolving the complications with their dad; but I can certainly understand why you didn't open that can of worms. I'm just gonna assume he supports them, even if he doesn't quite understand them.

You have a real talent for writing characters in a realistic way, and properly portraying the reluctance that not only would happen in a situation involving sex with your sibling; but also over being a person who thinks they're straight, yet finds themselves engaging in/enjoying homosexual relations.

I see you've kept yourself busy with other things these past few years, but I hope one day you find yourself back here writing a new tale. Until then, thank you for writing this story!

JessicaSJessicaSover 3 years agoAuthor

TheWorldRoseanna> Thank you for your kind words, I'm really glad you enjoyed the story.

GoldenredDragonGoldenredDragonabout 3 years ago
Perfect ending

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Incredible

redever69redever69about 3 years ago

Wow, wow and wow. This was an amazing story. Although the opening scenario that got them together seemed like a stretch the characters felt very real. This was one of, if not the best story on this site...and I've read quite a few here. I wish you were still in the game as I see this was the last thing you put out in 2017. I just didn't want it to end. If you ever get inspired, a spin-off of Sam's journey would be great. Regardless, any return of your work would be great.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Had me until the end

I was LOVING this story... until the final scene between Steph and Emily. The over-emphasis on fluids and smells just TOTALLY killed the mood for me. What I was hoping would be a tender and loving acceptance of their love for one another instead became nothing more than a torrid sex act with about as much romance as a typical porno. Sorry if that sounds harsh, but I felt you deserved honest feedback. It was EXCEPTIONALLY written and a wonderfully original story and premise, but it just felt... forced... at the end.

Another criticism was the continual reference to lesbian sex as 'unnatural' and that what the sister's were doing as 'perverted'. Even if true in the latter case, bringing it up over and over again was a total turn-off and detracted from the romance of the moment. Nobody is the villain of their own story. We all see things from our own perspectives. What you or I might call perverse, the person that enjoys it would call beautiful. As for the former... I think the less said there, the better. Suffice it to say... no. Just... no.

My last issue with the story is the repeated insistence that Emily isn't a lesbian. If you read your own story objectively, it is BLATANTLY obvious that she IS a lesbian. Just look at all her previous relationships with men. None were even CLOSE to satisfying, making her not even date much at all. The eronious position that simply because she finds men attractive means she's straight is not a valid argument. I and my wife have been in a lesbian relationship for 21 years. In all that time, and the 26 years before it, I've never done more than kiss a man once, and that one time was just a 'I want to be sure I don't like this' scenario... and even I can sometimes find men attractive. So saying someone is straight on that alone is bunk. Emily's behavior as described in your story simply SCREAMS 'lesbian denial'. Harping on her straight-ness just makes it sound like you as the author think being a lesbian is BAD... which I'm sure wasn't your intent.

Lastly I want to end by praising you for having the courage to post up your story and for finishing it. I have four novels (my mule-puke) written that I'm too scared to post anywhere for fear of rejection and criticism. I applaud you for doing what I find so terrifying... exposing your work to potential rejection and negativity. Even if I didn't like the ending, I applaud you for taking the chance. Thank you.

-R

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Have to say Sam's original apology was really weak, easiness of a true bestie I guess, but she redeemed herself. Anyway, I hate that these stories so often end where they might be just beginning. But it was lovely, even if a difficult ride. Great writer.

CreepyThree123CreepyThree123almost 3 years ago

Absolutely enjoyed the entire story. I have no criticism, just very, very high praise. I basically could not stop reading it. I look forward to reading everything else you have written now. But maybe I should at least eat and drink first!

JessicaSJessicaSalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks guys, I appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback. Both positive and negative opinions are very much appreciated.

Anonymous lesbian> It seems some of my story's themes didn't work for you. That's OK I think - one person's kinks can rub someone else wrong. I tried to keep it consistent and was expecting readers who don't enjoy the core ideas to stop earlier. Probably the most difficult are those "near misses" like this, where you so much like some aspects you're compelled to put up with the jarring ones. I've been there, that's why I write my own, the way I like it. So don't let others stop you from publishing your story. You're not your work and negative feedback is the best way to learn. Yours made me think too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I really enjoyed this story. It's not without it's issues, but the good far outweighs the bad. On the negative side, I found Sam to be a truly awful character. I can never get past her transgressions early in the story. She finds out that one of her best friends has tried to commit suicide, in large part, because of an event that Sam is partly responsible for and her reaction is to have her friend relive this trauma so that she can pleasure herself. Twice! She never seems to be genuinely concerned for the sisters, but only interested in fulfilling her own desires.

I also would have liked to see a little more emotion in the final chapter. There really seemed to be a lot of build up to that kiss and it just didn't quite hit it's mark. It was a spot that I thought could have used a little more romance and a little less eroticism.

All that said, I absolutely loved the Chapter depicting the sisters perfect day together. It was a high point in the story and it made me smile several times. The dynamic you set up between the sisters is strong throughout the story, but never better than in that chapter!

I absolutely appreciate that you kept the focus on what was happening between Steph and Emily. So many stories are ruined on this site because the author feels the need to escalate things by throwing in multiple partners. It almost always destroys the dynamic that's been built up between their two primary characters and, frankly, I think it's just a lazy trope.

I love what you did with the father. You kept his reaction realistic, but it did not derail the story at all. The parents reacting to these kinds of relationships in a non-genuine way has also ruined plenty of stories here. I'm so glad you avoided that.

I have enjoyed reading all of your stories, but I must commend you on the improvement you showed between your earliest tales and this one. Your growth as a writer was substantial and you should be very proud. I understand that you are pursuing other artistic endeavors now. I hope you find those just as fulfilling. Should the urge ever strike you, however, I know that there are a lot of readers who would love to see you return. If not, we'll always be able to enjoy what you've already achieved.

I think it's also worth mentioning how great it is that you interact with your readers. It's really gracious of you to take the time and your responses are always very thoughtful. I know I appreciate it and I am sure I'm not the only one. Thanks again for a great story!

MfkndragonMfkndragonover 2 years ago

The end was weird good story until you over did it with smelling of the arm pits and everything that was too much could have left that part out readers of these stories don't wanna be creeped out while reading would have been 5 stars until that

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very good. Thank you so much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Beautifully written (mostly lol). So erotic, yet you made me smile, laugh and cry. So real.

JessicaSJessicaSover 1 year agoAuthor

A big thank you to everyone who took time to comment.

first anonymous> A very fair review I think, I fully accept your feedback. I'm glad you enjoyed my story and I thank you for your in-depth response to it.

perejohn41perejohn41over 1 year ago

A wonderful story and made me regret, once again, that I have no brothers or sisters. Mom said she could not love more than one, but I really miss that connection. Anyway, thanks again for writing this,

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm not kidding when I say that this was the most erotic story I have ever read! Thank you so much. Please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Amazing story! Loved every page!

okami1061okami1061over 1 year ago

So, I see you are not dead and gone, having commented on comments here just 3 months ago.

My question is: Are you still writing? And where are you publishing it?

sexiipapiisexiipapiiover 1 year ago

I usually don’t read stories that are as many parts as this one. But the way you told the story the way you sprinkled in naughty time with stuff that any siblings would naturally experience, and even a person coming to terms with their sexuality was masterfully done. This is one of the most incredible stories I have read on this site yet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow! I absolutely loved this series. I truly found that I couldn't put it down...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This goes down as one of the best stories I've ever read, worth every second spent reading it. I unashamedly admit to having been on the verge of crying at several points. One of the truest examples of an emotional rollercoaster.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You did a great job building the characters. I was reading to see how they cope with situation more than for the sexual content. I can honestly say this is a first for me concerning reading content at this site.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Beautiful work. I hope to see you back someday!

JessicaSJessicaSabout 1 year agoAuthor

Hi everyone, thank you for your kind comments.

For those wondering, I still do creative work, but I have not published any erotica since Table for Two.

I am working on something new, but if I do finish and publish that one, it will not (can not) be here. I'll try to point you to it in my bio.

Specific writing/story questions are also better sent directly to my address (in my bio), I don't check here that often.

Thanks again.

saffron_threadsaffron_thread12 months ago

Wow, this was wonderful, so sweet and real, like others I almost cried a couple times, and of course hot as fuck too lol. I adore these kind of romantic stories, thank you for your hard work. I'd love to see more.

Reading_is4funReading_is4fun11 months ago

Great work… thank you very much for your story….

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

So glad to hear you're working on something again. Please do point the way when/if it's finished. I'd love to read it anywhere!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Beautiful job. A new favorite. Thank you for writing it.

JessicaSJessicaS4 months agoAuthor

Thanks people, it's nice to hear people still like my stories.

As for my other creative projects, I've had a few false starts, so I can't promise anything, but if I do finish something, I'll try to put it here, or at least a reference in my bio.

Thank you all.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Beautiful. Very moving and erotic.

sp141sp141about 1 month ago

May I ask, have you ever considered doing a follow up story(s) with these characters? I would love to see where their relationship goes a few years down the line now that they've embraced their perverted incestuous relationship. I imagine them getting really kinky, especially Steph. Also, I really want to hear more about Sam and her half sister. The tidbits you gave on that are way too teasing to not follow up. I hope you'll take this into consideration.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJessicaS@JessicaS
I love receiving feedback and am always happy to respond to questions and comments, preferably in the public commenting area under each story. All my stories are exclusively published here on Literotica. If you read any of them elsewhere, that story was stolen (looking at you...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES