Table for Two Ch. 11-12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JessicaS
JessicaS
647 Followers

"Arms up," she said and the girl followed.

She lifted the shirt off the teen and threw it to the side.

"Straighten your back and lean against your arms," the older sister ordered.

"Like this?" Stephanie straightened. The silhouette of her slim and beautifully shaped naked upper body stood out in front of the silvery moonlight.

Emily lifted her right hand.

"You know, this reminds me of the first time I realized how beautiful you are," Emily stroked the top of Stephanie's right shoulder. Just one finger, but the teen shivered even so.

"You think I'm beautiful?" the girl asked.

"I do. I mean, I've always seen how pretty you are and how other people look at you, but I couldn't really feel it myself until then." Emily traced the finger downwards along on the outside of the teen's shoulder, "But I clearly remember the moment I saw you sitting on your bed, in your white bra, with your back to me, against the golden sunlight. I wanted to paint you so much."

"I would've loved that," Stephanie replied.

"Zero point seven," Emily said, her finger touching her sister's side, just above the hemline of the sweatpants, slowly moving up the sensitive skin.

"What's zero point seven?" Stephanie asked.

Emily felt goosebumps and stopped. "Are you cold?"

"No. Just excited. It feels amazing. Please don't stop."

"Zero point seven," Emily explained as she trailed her fingers higher, "is considered the perfect waist to hip ratio. And I'm pretty sure that's what I'm looking at here."

"Well, I'm glad you can appreciate perfection when you see it," Stephanie teased.

"Cheeky," Emily replied and squeezed her sister's bottom. Stephanie burst into happy giggles.

Emily slid her hand under the sweatpants, grabbing the bottom underneath. After a moment, she slipped her middle finger right down the middle. She bit her lower lip and felt Stephanie stiffen as she moved the intruder lower, between the warm cheeks. Finally, the finger reached the sensitive opening, making Stephanie take in a sharp breath.

That was the reaction Emily was after. She withdrew the finger and her sister relaxed, breathing regularly again. Emily sniffed the digit. Nothing but Stephanie's soft scent. The girl was good at cleaning up. She put it into her mouth and licked off whatever might be there. No taste but a bit of sweat.

"Did you just lick that finger?" Stephanie asked, "Kinky."

Emily smiled, "Says the one who had her tongue up my butt."

"Yeah, still-"

Emily pressed her body against her sister's naked back and embraced her with both hands, squeezing her bottom between her thighs. The girl was wonderfully warm and she was sure Stephanie enjoyed it just as much, just like she could feel Emily's hard nipples, her own shirt being the only thing now separating them.

"Steph, you are as clean as can be, no smell or taste, but I just had to be sure that if I put that finger into you, you will be safe."

"Thank you," Stephanie said, "I do feel safe with you."

Emily moved her hands higher until she met the bottom side of Stephanie's firm breasts, the crease underneath barely present as they gently sloped up. She tested her fingers against the lower side, more to satisfy her curiosity than to excite Stephanie. The fat underneath was soft and pliant, but her skin was smooth and firm. She was pretty sure they would stay perky for years to come.

"Appreciating more perfection?" Stephanie asked.

"I think there isn't a part of your body that's not perfect," Emily moved her fingers higher, "But some parts are more special."

"Yeah-" Stephanie moaned in anticipation.

Just before she made contact, she moved the hands away. Her sister groaned in frustration.

"Patience," Emily moved her fingers between her own legs, dipping it into her lips and collecting fluids on one finger, then another one. With a wicked grin she did the same with her other hand to get it on other fingers too. She could now feel the fingers of her hands sticking together as the smell of her sex reached her nose.

She moved the hands back, but before making contact, she moved her right higher until it was level with her sister's mouth. Stephanie opened her mouth obediently to accept the digit.

"Close it," Emily ordered and the teen did so. Emily would massage Stephanie's nipples with her juices, like Stephanie did to her weeks ago, but with a delicious twist. She smeared the slippery substance under the girl's nose, "I want you to smell me the whole time."

As Stephanie breathed deeply though her nose, Emily kissed the side of her neck and used the lubricated middle finger of her left hand to slowly circle her sister's left nipple, soon to be joined by her right hand on the opposite breast.

The fingers slid over the hard nubs smoothly, and with just enough resistance to elicit a response.

"Oh God, this is crazy," Stephanie moaned. Her body melted against her sister as Emily continued.

Stephanie enjoyed Emily's scent, she said so herself. Now the girl would associate the smell of her sister's sex with pleasure, if she didn't already. Emily had to admit a similar effect probably already worked on her, helping her overcome her waning doubts about her sexuality, back when they first joined in a sixty-nine, then again when she went down on her sister, right in this room.

She continued peppering Stephanie's neck with gentle kisses, enjoying the slightly salty taste and her sister's scent, while circling the girl's nipples at a languid, but deliberate pace.

Emily still didn't feel attracted to girls in a sexual way, but by now they were so tuned into each other that seeing Stephanie's body or smelling her would make her think back on all the pleasure associated with it, making her body crave sex with this girl. The final protests of Emily's mind were overwhelmed by their exceptional emotional connection. She felt so much love for her sister, she almost didn't care about the physical side.

"I don't know if I can come with just nipples," Stephanie breathed.

"You can. Relax and breathe in through your nose," Emily replied between kisses, "Remember, it's my love you feel with each breath you take."

Emily wasn't planning to make her sister orgasm like this, but the girl seemed intent on it so she seized the opportunity and ran with it, maintaining the dominant persona.

Soon Stephanie's breathing accelerated. The girl tensed. Emily did her best not to speed up as she felt the growing need in the teen's body, knowing the reward will be all the sweeter.

When it seemed her sister's body reached peak pressure, Emily whispered, "Everyone will see you're mine."

She bit down on the side of Stephanie's neck, sinking her teeth into the sensitive flesh, deep enough to leave a mark, starting the avalanche of the girl's release.

Her sister took in a deep breath and froze, hands grabbing the bed, thighs pressed together hard. It was clear she was over the edge now and in for the full ride as her body was flooded with pleasure. She started shaking, then convulsing, her pelvis instinctively thrusting forward, seeking penetration that just could not happen.

It was beautiful feeling her sister writhe around in ecstasy. Emily could almost feel it herself. She tried to hold onto the orgasming teenager, never letting up on the stimulating massage as she whispered into her ear, "I will always love you."

Slowly the girl's movements receded. Emily used her hands to cover the perky breasts, keeping them warm, slowly licking the teeth marks to help them heal. Stephanie moaned in relief as she returned to Earth. She swallowed, her body relaxing, almost melting into Emily's embrace.

After moments of silence, Stephanie spoke in a languid tone between breaths, "Well, didn't know that was possible."

"You did the same thing to me, remember?" Emily replied, "You think I'm not as good as you?"

Sibling rivalry aside, Emily's shaky sexuality started rearing it's head as she wondered if getting her sister off just by touching her nipples could be a long term solution for them. On some level, she knew she'd always be reluctant to get closer to the girl's naughty bits.

At the same time, the older sister wanted Stephanie to go down on her, or at least her body did. There was nothing like feeling Stephanie's mouth down there. A nipple massage, even to the point of orgasm, just couldn't compare. What sort of sister would she be if she denied that pleasure to Stephanie?

"I guess smelling you might have helped," Stephanie interrupted her thoughts.

Emily's heart skipped a beat at the perversion of that thought. Beneath Stephanie's scent, Emily could still smell a hint of her own sex coming from her sister's face. Maybe some of Sam's fetish had rubbed off on Emily, but just the idea that smelling her own sister's sex would help the teen reach a climax made Emily's body scream for release.

The teen's urges had been sated, but Emily's were just flaring up. It sounded like Stephanie wanted to say more, but Emily couldn't wait any longer. She had to act now, before her cravings overtook her.

She scooted back, then guided her sister by her shoulders, "Lie down. We're just getting started."

"I think it's your turn," Stephanie protested.

"Lie. Down." Emily wasn't done with the girl, and excited as she was, she just might be able to go through with this.

Stephanie did as she was told, laying on her back and spreading along the length of the bed in front of the kneeling Emily, head on the pillow. She rested her hands above her belly button, her hip almost touching her sister's knees.

Emily took a deep, shaky breath as her gaze followed the slim body from left to right. The small breasts almost invisible in this position, rising and lowering with each breath, the flat stomach with a cute belly button, shivering, forming a small dip beneath the ribcage. Lower still, the girl's pelvis, flaring into womanly sides still hidden by the sweatpants, a shadow forming in the forbidden triangle between her sister's legs.

Stephanie continued, "But you only had a small one when I did this to you back then, right? Like a few twitches."

"Yeah, so? All the better for me to give you another one, a proper one," Emily replied, transfixed by her sister's lower body, "I said that you come first. I'm going down on you and that's that. Don't you want that?"

"I really do, it's just-" Stephanie replied.

Giving in to the call of her hormones, Emily went to explore the hidden area. Almost unconsciously, she grabbed the hem of the sweatpants, trying to pull them off. For the first time in her life, she sexually craved a pussy. She found herself salivating. Even her mouth was getting ready for its job.

Stephanie lifted her bottom on her sister's insistence, "It's just that I just had a proper one."

Emily finally took off the sweatpants, then sat back, heart pounding. She spread the girl's knees and swung her leg over the girl's chest, straddling her in a sixty-nine. She closed her eyes and lowered her head between the thighs. With her first breath, the smell hit her like a sledgehammer.

Lifting away, she breathing through her mouth, trying to suppress a gag.

"Jesus Christ, Steph."

"I tried to warn you," Stephanie said, "I had a good one. I wasn't sure with the pants on, but I must have squirted a bit."

"A bit?" Emily remembered why she didn't want to make her sister come before she went down on her.

With Stephanie's thighs spread, the light revealed her sister's crotch. The whole area around her sex glistened, with fluid collected in the creases of her inner thighs and between the swollen lips, forming a thick, white substance.

"Sorry," Stephanie said.

Even from arm's length, Emily smelled the heavy, sweetish flavor of her sister's sex, released at once when the sweatpants came off. She swallowed, instinctively shaking her head as she imagined the taste. She was supposed to get her tongue in that?

"You don't have to do it," her sister tried to close her legs and cover up with her hands.

Emily stopped her, "I know I don't have to, Steph. But I want to. And I will. You're beautiful, and I love how excited you are."

"You mean it's like a juicy peach?" Stephanie asked with an audible smile.

"You want me to suck on your peach?"

Stephanie giggled. "Yes, please."

Emily reexamined the soaked lips. There really was nothing scary or disgusting about Stephanie's sex. Her first reaction was just instinct. When she realized who the owner was and what it meant that she was this ready, she found herself wanting to kiss them, juices and all. Stephanie was worth it.

Something poked between Emily's legs through her shorts. She gasped, her body jerking in response.

"Sorry," Stephanie said, "I just want to smell you again."

That broke the dam.

Emily gave in to her perversion and sat down, pushing her crotch against Stephanie's face. The cotton shorts and panties were in the way, but she could still feel her nose press its way between her lips. Stephanie held on to Emily's bottom and took a deep breath. Emily knew the girl smelled everything, whether she wanted or not. With that thought, the older sister did what, on some raw level, felt natural.

She closed her eyes and went down on her sister. Letting her senses guide her, she followed the heat and smell until her mouth felt contact. She pushed through the layer of thick juice onto the soft, warm and slippery flesh right underneath. Opening her mouth wide, she covered the swollen lips with her own, Stephanie's folds yielding as Emily sunk deeper. Stephanie closed her thighs around Emily's head as wet sounds escaped along with the last bits of air between their lips until the seal was perfect.

They spent the next seconds frozen in this most intimate of positions, hands holding on to ass cheeks, faces buried between each other's legs.

The warm pressure of Stephanie's face and breath against her sex felt wonderful, but most of Emily's attention was focused on what was happening at her end. Her ears covered by supple thighs, Emily could hear and feel her own heartbeat as she took deep breaths through her nose, smelling powerful sex with a hint of fish and sweat. Fluids collected in her mouth. She wasn't sure whether it was due to her salivating to the taste of Stephanie's flavor or it was her sister's body producing more of what was already copiously spread over her crotch and Emily's lower face.

She didn't have the capacity to think about whether this was right or wrong, or even to decide if she liked it. All of Emily's senses were reeling at the most intense experience of female sex she ever had, stronger than any of their previous sessions. So she just held on, content to fully experience whatever was coming.

Finally, she had to close her lips to swallow, tasting more of the salty spice. The motion obviously felt good to Stephanie, because her sister's hips pushed upwards, thighs flexing. Getting used to the smell and taste, Emily repeated her actions. She pressed her open lips against Stephanie, then closed them while sucking and swallowing. Each time her sister reacted and pressed her crotch against Emily's face, her body releasing more liquid.

Emily was happy to stimulate her sister for as long as the girl liked. But already the girl started tensing up, her breathing and moans quickening. The older sister didn't want to keep the bow taut for too long. She moved lower and picked up the teen's clit between her lips, just holding it as she pushed her face against the wetness in front of her. Her nose pushed the soft folds aside with a wet sound as it entered Stephanie's center. As she brought the girl higher, she added her tongue, flicking it over the bud in her mouth. It wasn't long before her sister's motions grew frantic, a clear signal of her incoming orgasm.

Just as it was about to happen, in a swift move that caught Emily by surprise, Stephanie took hold of her sister's head, pushing it against herself as she thrust her hips. Her wet sex mashed against Emily's face repeatedly. Emily didn't struggle. Her sister acted on instinct and couldn't control her actions on the cusp of her climax.

The peak of her voice announced her orgasm as much as the sudden change of pace. The girl pushed her sex against Emily in slow and deliberate motions, a high moan coming with each thrust. She was clearly in heaven, shivering and squealing into Emily's crotch as her pussy repeatedly squeezed Emily's nose, releasing yet more fluids.

Emily doubted she would ever get used to the experience of Stephanie's orgasm. The feeling was overwhelming, but also beautiful. Still, she did her best to keep up her side of the deal, stimulating the clit and pussy with each contraction. Whether it was because this was her sister, or because they were both girls, Emily knew exactly what Stephanie wanted her to do to keep flying as long as possible.

Stephanie's desperate moans lowered in frequency, replaced by a content murmur as her thighs fell apart and her hands let go. Emily released the sensitive clit and moved to nuzzle the swollen lips with her nose and mouth. She raised her own hips from the teenager's face to let the girl's breathing return to normal. Stephanie's satisfied sighs were beautiful.

Emily wouldn't mind staying like this for a while, but her own loins demanded attention. She also recalled their last time in this apartment. Back then, Stephanie was so content she fell asleep before Emily got her turn. With that thought, the older girl gave her sister's sex one last kiss, then rolled away onto her back. In a swift move, she took off both her shorts and panties. The fresh air told her she was more than ready, and she knew exactly what she wanted.

"So I heard you like my smell," Emily crawled up Stephanie's body.

"Yeah, I think it just made me come."

"That, and my face between your legs," she hovered over Stephanie.

A soft chuckle, "That helps too."

"How about getting a taste as well?"

"Sounds good." Stephanie started getting up.

Emily touched her shoulder. "Lie back and close your eyes."

Stephanie, like a good sister, obliged.

Emily tried to keep calm, but her breathing betrayed her excitement about what she was planning. She swallowed. The lingering taste of Stephanie, as well as the smell sticking to her face gave her all the resolve she needed as she crawled forward. She straightened her body when she reached the wall, holding onto the small wooden headboard. It offered excellent support for her upper body as she knelt above Stephanie. With her last step she put each knee next to Stephanie's ears as she mounted her sister's head.

Her sister's breath from below tickled and teased her moist pussy. Stephanie's eyes were still closed, but the girl had to smell what was coming. Emily bit her lip and lowered herself, sitting down on the teen's face.

A wet sound escaped as the two sets of lips finally connected and Emily released a shaky breath. She still couldn't believe they were doing this. Her sister's face was neatly framed by Emily's thighs, her trimmed pubic hair laying just below Stephanie's nose. Briefly she wondered if her hair tickled Stephanie, or how strong the smell was down there, but when Stephanie opened her mouth under her, Emily could only moan, her thighs reflexively closing around the girl's head.

Sitting on her sister was so wrong, but it felt every bit as good as Emily hoped. Maybe it was the perverse nature of feeding her own sister Emily's most intimate area in this way, or just the enhanced blood flow to her nether regions thanks to the position, but the soft warmth of her seat was incredibly stimulating. She could only hope Stephanie liked what was happening, because Emily felt herself leaking more fluids than usual. It all flowed over and into her sister's mouth.

Without thinking, Emily rocked her hips. Forward and backward, then in a circular fashion. They were slow and tiny motions at first, the flesh of her soft folds and Stephanie's face were firm, but flexible enough that the movement didn't actually result in any sliding action at all. She felt Stephanie extend her tongue, licking between the lips, slowly moving deeper. In regular intervals, Stephanie closed her mouth, swallowing everything her sister's sex gave her.

JessicaS
JessicaS
647 Followers