Table for Two Ch. 11-12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JessicaS
JessicaS
651 Followers

With minutes ticking by, Emily's movements grew faster and more pronounced, her pelvis acting out an intimate dance on top of Stephanie's face. The most intoxicating thing about this, apart from Stephanie's smell lingering all over her, was the level of control Emily had. What they were doing wasn't that different from when Stephanie massaged Emily's pussy with her face on Monday, but this time, Emily herself decided on where and when she would be stimulated.

That meant she could slow down or move away from sensitive areas when the pleasure threatened to overwhelm her. She wanted to delay her orgasm, to squeeze every bit of enjoyment she could out of this perverse activity. A couple of times, she even lifted her hips, leaving trails of sticky fluids between the two sets of lips, then sat back down with a nasty sound.

Aside from the physical stimulation, she found herself enjoying the domination of the teen beneath her. The girl lifted her hands to hold Emily's bottom as she moved around, but there was no doubt who was the boss in this scenario. As the older sister, it was natural for Emily to take initiative.

With a hammering heart, she decided it was time to cross another border into perversion. She started sliding her sex up and down, all over Stephanie's face, enjoying the contours of her nose and eyebrows, slowly at first. She remembered her boyfriend's attempts to go down on her. His rugged face scratched every sensitive area. With Stephanie the problem was just not there - her smooth face was perfect for this, one of the benefits of being with a girl. Emily wondered if she could ever enjoy sex with a man this much.

Soon, the teen's whole face was coated with a slick layer of fluids. Emily's pussy moved around with just the right amount of resistance and the room was filled with wet, sloppy sounds along Emily's deepening breathing.

Sliding over her sister's lips and nose massaged Emily's clit as well. She wouldn't be able to hold out much longer. Already the warm pleasure spreading from her sex was starting to peak, traveling up her spine and making Emily sweat all over and forcing the occasional moan out of her.

Another flare of pleasure convinced the girl the time has come. She let herself fall forward, laying her forearms and head on the headboard of the bed. In this position, Emily's shirt obscured her sister, but it brought Emily's clit in direct contact and she could find her way by touch alone. She closed her eyes as she slid her hips back, moving her sex onto her sister's mouth. Giving into her instincts, she started thrusting quickly, from chin to nose and back.

She was well aware of the perverted nature of this action. Her breasts bounced up and down, the whole bed creaking as her body moved by itself in ways designed to achieve maximum penetration and a successful impregnation by a man. Instead, she was facefucking her own sister and loving every second of it. At this point, she only cared about one thing in the world, her release.

The exquisite ride didn't last a minute. Emily's body was primed for orgasm in all possible ways and soon the warm pleasure overwhelmed her. Her motions slowed as her autonomic nervous system took control of her functions. Grabbing the head between her legs with both hands to hold it close, she sat down hard. Her pelvic floor muscles contracted repeatedly around Stephanie's tongue, bringing Emily into her own personal heaven. She could barely squeal with every thrust, more fluids escaping with each contraction.

When she came back to Earth, warmth spread through her face and chest. Another couple of good rubs. Starting to feel too sensitive, she moved her hips backward, leaving trails of stickiness behind. As her breathing returned to normal, she looked down to see a smiling Stephanie watch her, face messy with fluids, short hair matted to her cheeks and forehead.

Stephanie said between breaths, "Nice."

Emily had to laugh at that understatement. After Stephanie spoke, the smell hit the older sister. Stephanie's mouth smelled like Emily's sex.

Fired on by a perverted thought as much as her afterglow, Emily dismounted her sister and laid down next to her, bringing her face closer. Stephanie watched her with innocent eyes and parted lips as Emily brushed the teen's hair from her cheeks.

Emily asked, "May I kiss you?"

When Stephanie didn't react, Emily added, "Just a peck. As a sister?"

Stephanie scoffed.

"I don't know, Em. You just sat on my face and rode it until you came all over me. But a kiss from my sister, even a small one? I'm not sure I'm up for such intimacy."

"Shut up," Emily said with a smile and closed the distance.

Their lips touched, slightly open, brushing over one another, before pressing together more firmly, gently sucking. Stephanie's lips were soft, full, warm and wet. Just like a pussy, including smell and taste. Emily however, held herself back. No tongue, no hasty make out, or search for pleasure. This was a confirmation of affection and intimacy.

The lips stuck together, then separated with a wet sound.

Stephanie opened her eyes and whispered, "Nice."

"Again? Does that mean you like that as much as when I sit on you?" Emily teased.

"First kiss or being sat on by big sister? Tough call. Which one did you like more?"

Emily froze.

Stephanie grinned. "You liked the facesitting more, didn't you?"

"No! I just thought the best moment for our first kiss would be with each other's juices on our lips."

"Aw, you always were the romantic type."

"After all we've done together, I thought it was high time I've shown you how I feel."

"Damn, that actually was romantic," Stephanie said. "So, which one did you like more?"

This time, Emily was prepared.

"You know, I can't make such an important decision just like that."

"And what would help you decide?"

"Let's just say." Emily pressed her lips against Stephanie's, before she grabbed the headboard and crawled up once more above her sister, then sat down.

"The night is young."

EPILOGUE

Samantha Norwood was sitting at an outdoor table with her friends, listening to an animated Stephanie telling a wild story from school. The others, including Emily, jumped in occasionally with jokes and remarks.

It was easy for Sam to forget what set the sisters apart. A smiling glance here, a brush of a hand there, the two girls acted like any close siblings would. There wasn't any pretense either. Their physical similarity made it immediately obvious they were related, but everyone who knew them saw the emotional connection the girls shared.

It had been over two months since Emily moved in with Sam, and with Stephanie spending a lot of time at her place too, Sam gained insight into the sisters' relationship. The girls could talk for hours if the mood hit them, or just sit next to each other for just as long, shoulder to shoulder, never saying a word. They were just like Sam always imagined good sisters to be - their interactions in private were on the caring side of casual, but genuinely loving and romantic, with the occasional argument to balance it out.

Sam's phone chimed with a text message and her heartbeat sped up. She excused herself, getting a twinkling glance from Emily as she walked towards the exit of the park, glancing back at the group one last time. Stephanie was at it again, with Emily's gentle eyes upon her. Sam could only hope she'd find someone who looked at her like that.

During the day, the sisters usually did their own thing, as they had to. But when together, they always watched out for each other. They were like best friends, but also comfortable to express physical affection - touching each other's hands when talking, hugging or laying a head on the other's shoulder when relaxing - behavior, which for opposite sexes would mean a couple. Even with two girls, people might give them looks. But for sisters, this was normal. More than one person even expressed envy about their relationship, or swooned at the sweetness of it.

Could other people feel how deep the connection between the sisters goes? If they knew, would they feel same way about their relationship as Sam did? It was still difficult to classify what the two girls had. Even Emily never figured it out.

Of course, they also needed time for themselves, which Sam gladly provided. Emily, in turn, would sometimes tell her about their trysts. Her descriptions weren't as detailed as Sam would like. In fact, sometimes Sam wouldn't even be able to tell if anything sexual happened at all. But Emily's glowing eyes alone made it clear how strong the sisters' bond was and how genuinely happy they made each other, as friends, as sisters, as lovers.

It was the apparent innocence of their relationship that made Sam wonder. If the Bailey sisters acted like any other pair of siblings, wouldn't that imply that many other close family members might be in happy and intimate relationships as well? Sam personally knew both several mixed and same-sex siblings that acted just like Emily and Stephanie. Was she fooling herself into believing what she wanted, or was this kind of relationship more common than people thought? She thought those confessions all over the Internet were just fiction, but maybe there was some truth to them after all.

Sam crossed the road next to the park and headed for the small cafe she had her meet up at. She had finally split from Matt a month ago. The split was amicable and more liberating than she had expected, but still left her a little lonely. This, as much as the experience of Emily's and Stephanie's happiness led Sam to look up her father's daughter from his previous marriage.

She had barely known her half-sister previously, only seeing her a few times when they were little. In the past weeks, they started talking again and Sam found it incredibly easy to connect with the girl. They shared so much and already Sam considered her a friend. Sam's sister was three years older, single and didn't live that far from Sam. Today, they would meet for the first time in years. She even had butterflies in her stomach, wondering if this was how Emily felt back on the fateful night with Stephanie at the nightclub.

She saw her sister sitting at a small table for two, looking down at her phone. Though taller and slimmer than Sam, the sisters still shared some resemblance, a physical proof of the innate connection she already felt deep inside. Sam wasn't sure where this was going, or where she wanted it to go, but she was eager to find out.

She took a deep breath and walked towards the table. Her sister looked up. Warm smile, gentle eyes.

Emily and Stephanie had made it.

Now, it was Sam's turn.

THE END

*****

Special thanks to Mythos for editing and advice and to R. for story consultation.

Author's note: A big thank you to everyone who made it this far. With this chapter I consider the story of Table for Two complete - I couldn't have done it without your feedback and support.

I do have more ideas which might translate into stories, so if you liked this, look out for more from me in the future.

JessicaS
JessicaS
651 Followers