Tablet Master Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Skellos
Skellos
44 Followers

'Looks like I'll have to triangulate her position,' Shadyss thought as she flew just above the surrounding buildings.

She flew east slowly until the pain began to warn her of the limit. She flew back, paying attention to the buildings and evaluating her distances. It didn't take long before she knew where Wasp was and spotted her at the market place.

'I can't hurt her,' Shadyss thought. 'But I can carry her.'

She waited for Wasp to move from under a merchant's awning and dove. Wasp yelped briefly as Shadyss held her tight with one hand over her mouth and flew above the clouds.

"I'm not sorry about this Mistress," Shadyss said. "I must fly to the neighboring city and kill someone, but I'm bound to the Tablet, so you have to go with me."

Wasp struggled futilely to push the hand covering her mouth, mumbling and growling.

"If you really want to honor your deal with Paolus," Shadyss said. "You'll point the direction of that city. I see two roads going in opposite direction."

Wasp pointed at the road leading west.

"I will uncover your mouth now and carry you in a more comfortable position," Shadyss said. "Be aware that your orders will surpass and cancel any of his."

Shadyss moved Wasp into a bridal carry and headed west.

"Don't ever snatch me away like this," Wasp said.

"As you wish Mistress."

"What are you going to do there exactly?"

"I must find a man and kill him."

"How far from the Tablet can you go and what happens when you go beyond that?"

"About five hundred meters," Shadyss said. "I feel excruciating pain when I reach that limit and I don't know for sure, but I assume I'd die if I kept on going."

"I'll stay in the center of the city," Wasp said. "It should allow you to roam about everywhere but at the edges. We can't be seen together. Paolus doesn't want this to link back to him."

Shadyss grinned. 'Oh, he mentioned it to me, but this was before everything he said had to be considered a command,' she thought.

"I will make a few teleportation jumps," Shadyss said. "You have to let my magic carry you along."

Without further a due, Shadyss jumped through space and time and appeared miles further ahead, as far as her eyes could see. Without losing inertia, she continued to fly, performing multiple jumps before spotting a large city, appearing right above it with her last jump.

"Wow," Wasp said. "That's what I call travelling fast. Why didn't you tell me you could do that?"

"You didn't ask," Shadyss said, landing in the market place and putting Wasp down gently. "I'm still invisible," Shadyss whispered to her ear. "They only saw you flying down."

Shadyss felt relatively free and as much as she 'had' to find Valsheen and kill him, her only true limitation was that she had to kill him on the spot the moment she'd find him, but she wasn't bound to find him right away, and she had to do it without causing more trouble than necessary to her mission, which was relatively vague in its application. 'I can take all day and all night to find him,' she thought. 'But what is this... humming?"

She looked around to identify the source of this slight humming she could feel within her mind. The feeling was not unlike the pain inflicted by the Tablet the way it resonated inside her, but it wasn't painful, coursing up and down at the back of her neck instead. 'Feels similar when I sense magic being used nearby,' she thought, focusing at the source of this new feeling.

As she looked North, the feeling snapped sharply once, and she knew the source was in that direction. She flew above the crowd and buildings, until she sensed it in the opposite direction. The humming intensified, and she knew what it meant. Like all other magic meant to sense, she knew this humming meant something was there, below her and very close.

A man was sitting on a bench at the edge of a small park. He looked human except for his discrete gray skin tan. His colorful robe and fancy jewels suggested he was nobility, but she couldn't see any guards nearby.

She landed next to him, half expecting he could see through her invisibility, but he didn't look at her and then she saw the corner of a small stone Tablet in his leather bag; the bag he was clutching so preciously against his hips.

'I can feel another Tablet,' she thought, staring at the bag in shock. 'What does that mean? Is there multiple version of me going around doing other master's their biddings? Am I bound to this Tablet as well? Can I take it? Let's find out...'

She snatched the man like she did Wasp earlier and flew straight up, aiming for the clouds, but the searing pain forced her to stay roughly a hundred meters above ground. The man moaned into her hand and struggled futilely in her supernatural grip. She flew straight back to the market place, angled upwards so she could be as high as possible with Wasp almost in a straight line beneath her.

She became visible and flipped him to face her, holding him by his throat with one hand and covering his mouth with the other before she invaded his mind.

"Hear me puny mortal," she said to the man telepathically. "I know you have a Tablet that can summon me, and I need answers."

She used the claw of her thumb to scratch the side of his face slightly.

"What the hell are you doing? Who are you? Why are you hurting me?" The man thought and said at the same time, squirming in her grip.

"It would appear I can hurt you," she said in his mind. "The Tablet you hold isn't controlling me, so I can do whatever I want to you. Answer me! Where did you get the Tablet?"

"I stole it from Aven who got it from his father," the man thought.

"And where did his father get it?"

"I have no idea, Salks had it for a long time and no one knows where he found the Tablet."

"Did you summon the other me from the Tablet?"

"Other you?" He thought, snorting into her hand. "Mia is nothing like you."

"Wait, what?" Shadyss released the man's mouth and throat as she held him afloat with her telekinesis.

The man fixed his cloth, looking down. "You feline creatures have a knack for holding me high up in the sky."

"Where is Mia?" Shadyss said, glaring at him.

"She was in Salks manor," he said, "probably torturing him to death before you pulled me so far away, she probably just died a most painful death."

"Give me that Tablet!"

The man took a deep breath, staring at her for a moment before he took the Tablet out of his bag and handed it towards her. Shadyss tried to take it but the searing pain wouldn't let her, just as it didn't let her touch her own Tablet.

The man laughed maliciously. "Well, well well... I guess you can't touch any Tablets." He placed it back in his bag. "Judging by how high we are; I can only assume that person is one of the few people I see down underneath, am I right?"

"I don't have to answer your questions," Shadyss said, trying to hide her frustration.

"Do you know Mia?"

"Of course, I know her," Shadyss said. "I created her!"

"How is it you're stuck in a Tablet too?"

"I didn't create the Tablet. Mia has served me for a long time before I... we... ended up stuck in those Tablet."

"How's your Master treating you?" The man said, his voice milky all the sudden.

"She's being possessed by a spirit right now, and I'm trying to fix it. The real Mistress is fine, but that spirit is a bitch."

"How may I be of help?" He said. 'I can have two Tablets!' He thought. 'If she created Mia, she must be even stronger... I can not only rule this city, I can rule the entire country!'

Shadyss sighed deeply. "I wouldn't let you use me in this manner," she said.

"You must be reading my mind like Mia does so well," he said. "I'm sorry, I can't help it. I'm a little megalomaniac, but I love Mia and I already love you too. I can be the best Master you ever had if you simply help me achieve my goals." 'To hell with Aven, I won't give Mia back... or I will and then I'll take it back another way,' he thought.

Shadyss frowned at him.

"Look," he said, taking her hand with his hands gently. "You tell me who's your Mistress and I'll find a way to get the Tablet from her. If you want to save her afterwards, I'll have you and Mia to help fix the problem. What do you say?" 'Whatever it takes,' he thought. 'I hold my end of the bargain and they will help me achieve anything I want. Is she catching this? Even if she is, I mean it. Do I? Yeah... I do.'

Shadyss chuckled. "Fine," she said. "Prove me that you're resourceful and I'll be nice to you when you summon me next. I have a mission to accomplish right now and it will probably be better if you recall me into the Tablet before I do. I'll enjoy my partial freedom for as long as it takes you to get the Tablet from Wasp. She's the one with the brown hood, next to that blue owning," she said, pointing down. "She handed me to a pseudo master so I'm not really under her command right now. This should make things easy for you. If you succeed, I expect to be summoned in a room with no one other than you and her, alive and well, cured from the possession. You do that, and we'll be in very good terms."

"I will not disappoint you... what's your name?"

"Shadyss."

"Please to meet you Shadyss," he said with a charming smile. "I'm Valsheen."

"Ah damn!" Shadyss said as she swiftly hammered his head with her fist.

His neck cracked violently, and his body fell limp. It didn't take long for the searing pain to manifest as her telekinesis continued to support his body, which in the absence of his awareness became an indirect contact with the Tablet he had on him.

She tried to fight it, but it was futile. She let go and turned invisible, watching the body fall for a moment before it hit the ground right in the middle of the marketplace. She teleported next to Wasp, still invisible, as everyone gawked at the scene, some hurrying away, most totally indifferent, and two men rushing to his corpse.

Wasp walked closer.

Although she was still invisible, Shadyss transformed into her latest human form to follow her Mistress around.

"Oh my god," one of the two man said. "This man is lord Valsheen!"

Shadyss spotted the Tablet half out of the bag and saw Wasp staring at it for a moment. 'Why did he have to tell me his name?' she thought. 'Now the bitch will have two Tablets.'

Wasp started crying exaggeratedly and threw herself at his body. "No! My poor Valsheen, why did you have to die so young," she cried, slipping the Tablet inside her jacket.

She backed away as one of the men helped her up. "I'm sorry miss, but he's dead."

"Who did this to him?" Wasp said looking up into the sky. "Find the one who did this to him."

No one followed Wasp as she hastily walked away, drying her fake tears with her sleeve before taking a turn into an alley.

'He doesn't have the Tablet on him anymore,' Shadyss thought, a smile forming on her lips. 'If I stay clear of Wasp, she won't be able to order me to do anything else, but she may return me to the Tablet. Damn... I don't have much time!'

She became visible and hurried to the corpse, placing her hands on his chest as she began chanting a long incantation. Her hands started glowing with dark energy that slowly encompassed the corpse before turning to a light red color as she continued to mutter the incantation, oblivious to the spectators around. Luckily for their lives, no one disturbed her until her spell was completed. His neck snapped back into place and he gasped for air, sitting promptly.

The crowd awed.

Shadyss helped him up. The two men gawked idiotically, babbling incomprehensively as she helped him walk towards a bench.

"We still have a deal," she said. "I expect you to hold your end. My Mistress Wasp just walked away in that direction two minutes ago," she said, pointing her finger. "I'm sorry I had to kill you without warning, but those were my orders. My pseudo-master commanded me to kill you as soon as I'd find you."

"Who is your pseudo-master?" Valsheen said.

"His name is Pa-"

*

I'll be damned... the bitch unsummoned me already and now she has two Tablets. I hope Valsheen can find her and take the Tablets back. If he does save Wasp from that evil spirit, he'll earn my respect, but he better not betrays me afterward. I can't wait to see Mia again. I feel like it's been a thousand years since I last saw her. Hmmm... I miss her touch so much, her incredible massages and her uncanny cheerfulness.

*

"Don't move, don't resist, and don't fight back," a man's voice said as Shadyss materialized and roared loudly.

She didn't roar from the pain of her materialization, no, she'd gotten used to it, but because she was deeply lost in a spicy fantasy involving Mia.

She was standing in the middle of a large underground room made of stone walls and a strong wood structure with pillars to support the ceiling. The wall offered a large variety of weapons and instruments of torture hanging by hooks or leaning against it. There were multiple chains with shackles hanging from the ceiling as well as on the walls, a torture rack, two different torture tables and a pillory. The room was imprinted by the smell of blood and filth, but also with a scent Shadyss was very familiar of; Mia.

No matter what form she took, Shadyss kept her heightened sense and she could always trust her sense of smell. 'Mia was here,' she thought. 'Her blood, her sweat, her fur, even her lovely nectar.'

"What are your orders?" She hissed through her teeth, unable, and unwilling to stop her body from releasing its hormones.

"Oh! My! God!" The man said, staring at her in shock and clearly unable to lift his eyes from her nakedness. "You're no demon, and you're certainly not Mia, although I kind of figured that out from the name, Shadyss, on that Tablet."

Shadyss glared at the man for a moment, the pain lurking at the back of her neck grew as she wanted to crush his skull. Although immobile, she realized she was still in her small human form. 'I do come back out the exact same way I went in.'

The human man was standing a few feet away from her. He wore a red tunic embroidered with colorful patterns - common for Nobleman, a matching long kilt and fancy leather boots. His face was darkened by a newly growing beard. His salt and pepper hair hung slightly below his broad shoulders, amplifying the contrast of his green eyes.

"I want you to call me Master Salks," he said. "My son once said that I could have been rich if only I had asked." Salks licked his lips as he devoured her body with his gaze. "So, tell me Shadyss, how can you make me filthy rich very fast, other than by selling that godly body of yours?" Salks circled her with a hint of drool on the side of his mouth.

"I can fetch a treasure beyond your wildest dreams," she said. 'And I'll make sure the King to whom I take it will know exactly who sent me' she thought.

"I think I need something else first," he said, groping her breasts with both hands.

Shadyss grinned. "I can make this a lot better If you allow me to move," she said with a milky voice.

"Oh my god what am I doing?" Salks took a step back and read the inscription on the Tablet.

*

Well this was a short encounter. How did this guy end up with the Tablet and where is Valsheen? What about Mia's Tablet? Hmmm... Mia... I can wonder what happened, but it will be nothing more than guesses. Maybe I should focus on all my good times with Mia... or all the good times...

*

"Don't move, don't resist, and don't fight back," Salks said.

"What are your orders, Master?" Shadyss said, sighing deeply.

She was summoned in a large room filled with fancy furniture; couches, cushions, pillows and long chairs. There was also a lot of men other than Salks; 23 human males, some fit, some fat, some handsome, some ugly. There were also 3 orc males with a burned branding symbol on their forehead. Four of the humans were dressed like nobleman and all the others were dressed like servants and were also branded on their forehead.

'Four different brands, four noblemen,' Shadyss thought. "What the hell is going on here?"

Salks chuckled maliciously. "Gentlemen, she's all yours," he said.

"Don't hurt any of them," Salks said as two servants approached her. "You can move only to help in the process of pleasing them or to facilitate them fucking you."

The first servant grabbed her head and lowered her to his crotch as he pushed his loincloth aside before prodding at her mouth with his glens. The second servant grabbed her hips as she bent forward and started rubbing his dick up and down her slit.

"It's been a long time since my servants had a chance to unload," one of the noblemen said.

"Yeah," another said. "Thank you for this opportunity."

"All free of charge my friends," Salks said.

"I must admit I enjoyed our little sessions with that previous demon of yours," the third noblemen said.

"Is she a demon too?"

"I don't know Brenn," Salks said. "I think she just looks human, but she's a demon."

Shadyss kept her lips shut and her pussy clenched tight although she couldn't hold from getting soaking wet as she began connecting to their minds one by one, feeling their excitement and anticipation. She could never resist having sex. 'I may take all their souls if I play this right,' she thought.

"Suck my dick," the servant said.

"Loosen up," the second servant said, trying to push his dick inside her pussy in vain.

Shadyss waited to hear the thought in Salks' mind before she complied, just before Salks gave her the order. She moaned, swallowing the first dick as the second one penetrated her deeply.

The servants groaned loudly as they fucked her mouth and pussy vigorously. Her nectar reached through every molecules of those servants, damning them to her will as her pheromones filled the room. The other servants and the noblemen, Salks included, huddled closer.

"Let me pass," Brenn said as he squeezed between the servants to reach her.

One of the Orc servant moved under her and pulled her hips down, forcing the servant out of her pussy in the process so he could take his place. Shadyss moaned as the large green dick stretched her walls and began thrusting. Another servant pushed the previous one aside and slammed his dick inside her ass, rubbing against the thick Orc dick through the thin membrane that separated her two holes.

Brenn pushed the first servant away, grabbed her hair strongly and shoved his dick deep down her throat before he began trusting madly.

"Come and take me Master," she said in Salks' mind. "Let me show you what ultimate pleasure feels like."

Many servants were masturbating all around her while the Orc, the servant and Brenn fucked her every hole energetically, filling her with semen as they all began to climax. She grabbed Brenn and Salks' dicks with her hands, stroking them as she suckled and licked them alternatively for a moment.

She pulled away from the Orc. His body continued to shudder and cum as she rose to her feet, freeing herself from the servant as well before climbing on Salks to straddle him as he stood. She slid his dick deep inside her pussy, hovering in his grip as another servant plunged his cock inside her ass.

Salks cried out and filled her womb with his cum as her nectar took over his senses, locking him in a state of ecstasy. 'Just as it should be,' Shadyss thought. 'He's mine now.'

She fed from their emotions, feeling everyone's pleasure washing through her as she allowed them to penetrate her body one after another, their bodies and minds locked in a constant bliss as their semen continued to squirt repeatedly and until their hearts began to fail.

Skellos
Skellos
44 Followers