Tablet Master Ch. 11

Story Info
Rhaya.
9.2k words
4.63
4.9k
1
0

Part 11 of the 15 part series

Updated 09/12/2023
Created 04/29/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Skellos
Skellos
44 Followers

Rhaya

"Get the hell out of there," the man yelled, poking her with a stick.

He reached into the cage as she coward into the corner, but she had nowhere to run. "Fucking Khavi piece of shit," he shouted, snatching the shackles at her wrist before he yanked her out violently

She tried to use her tentacles for support, but they were mere lumps of flesh after they had cut all four when they captured her a few hours ago.

She kissed the floor hard, her cheek cut by a sharp rock before the man yanked her up on her feet. She was roughly half his size, but she should have been much taller for her age. There was something wrong with her and that's why she spent so much time outside the Khavi's secret underground city. This is also why she got captured.

"Khavi!" the man yelled, holding her shoulder firmly. "Rare young Khavi for sale!"

"I'm not young," she muttered through clenched teeth.

"How much," a man wearing fancy clothes said.

"Five Crowns! Only Five Crown for this incredibly rare Khavi."

"I never heard of those," the fancy dressed man said.

"That's because they are rare my friend," the man said, yanking her head back.

Her mane like fins almost joined at the back of her head and pulling on them was painful. She yelped.

"Look at this cute little face," the man said. "Isn't she the prettiest little humanoid you ever saw?"

"I must admit she is quite a delight for my eyes," the fancy dressed man said. "What are they good for?"

"When you take them young enough like this one," the man said, shoving her to the ground before putting his feet on her chest to pin her. "They can be tamed easily through sex. These little fuckers are insatiable and once they get a taste of you, they'll keep asking for more. It's a treat to them and they'll grow so fund of you they'll become loyal for it."

The man pushed her loincloth aside. "She will grow a penis soon as well," the man said. "When she does, she will be a beast in bed."

The fancy dressed man snarled and walked away.

"They have tentacles too! I cut them so she wouldn't run away, but they grow back fast!" He sighed angrily. "Do you see what you did?" The man shouted as he stumped at her crotch hard.

She puffed and curled up as he stumped at her again, hitting her hips instead.

He kicked her twice in the flank before tossing her back in the cage.

She crumpled as far back as possible, curled into a ball and cried.

'Why is this happening to me,' she wondered. 'Why am I so different?'

She wiggled the four lumps in her back as though it would help them grow back any faster, but mainly to brush off the constant pain of them growing. It would take roughly three days for them to reach full length, growing just about one centimeter per hour. They were roughly twelve centimeters long now.

"You're a freak Rhaya," her sister always said to her. "Mom shouldn't have done it with a Dragon, it's forbidden!"

Unlike most creatures across many worlds, the Khavi is one of the rare that can procreate with almost any other kind that produces bodily fluids with DNA in it.

Rhaya never found anyone who could tell her exactly 'why' Dragons were on a very short list of exclusion, but her thirty years old body locked in Khraliss phase was the obvious conclusion.

All Khavi undergoes three stages in life; Khra, which is the same as what human calls a newborn baby. They come out the same way as humans, although the process is apparently a lot less painful for them than it is to human, some say even enjoyable.

The Khra's skin color is sky blue and glow faintly in the dark, just like their bodily fluids. They have no gender at all and no butt holes either. Their body consumes everything they are fed, usually breast milk, a lot of it and the occasional fruits or vegetables the parent would feed them.

They grow almost three centimeters per day until they reach approximately one meters in height with a variation of no more than five centimeters. Their tentacles will grow at the same time, always matching their height in length, but never more, never less. The cycle ends after approximately one month, when the vagina and butt holes appear during the last two days of this period, but no penis. Their skin also darkens a little and shades of green appears within.

Their height and weight stay the same, as though locked for a decade afterwards. They call it Khraliss; teenagers for the humans, but it also means a sponge in their language when not referring to a living being.

Their capacity to learn is unmatched during this period. Their brain is like a sponge for knowledge and they will remember everything with perfect clarity. Their capacity for reasoning and logic varies greatly, just like it does in Humans, but that ability gives them quite an advantage for fast learning.

Most of them will learn magic spells, fighting techniques, war strategy, history and more. The Khavi historians are known to be the best in the world, but only if they dedicate their Khraliss time to read and learn everything about the world's history before they mature.

A single decade. That's all the time that they have at their disposal to learn anything before they mature into the age of passion, they call this phase: Khwaaty.

The Khavi will wake up one day and find his breasts and penis had grown overnight. They will crave an enormous amount of food but will yearn for sex even more. They will seek any other Khavi in their Khwaaty phase and have sex ten to twenty times per day, stopping solely to feed and sleep. They will experiment in all forms of sexual pleasure with various partners, tasting each other and getting to know each other at the same time until they find what, and who make them tick the most.

Sometimes it means two Khavi will become exclusive to each other, but they will usually form a small Pack of three to six members, which will become their family until they die.

This lifestyle of passion will last for another decade, and unless forced to work for food, most Khavi will rely on their parental pack to take care of them during this period. They are completely infertile during this phase of their life. The nature of the Khavi causes them to become addicted to the ones they experiment with during that time, but that addiction can still happen at any later time if they discover a new partner, or partners.

During the Khwaaty phase and mostly after, since they don't really mind it during, their learning capacity simply fade away. It's the opposite of the Khraliss age. They can't remember anything pertinent and it's a constant struggle to remember even a person's name.

Everything they say, everyone they meet, everything they are told and everything they learn will fade away within a few days, unless they repeat it, read it from notes they wrote down for that purpose, or stay in contact with that person before the memory fades.

Their body changes one last time around their twentieth birthday and they will grow twice as tall, reaching an average of two meters in height, give or take ten centimeters, and their weight will triple. Their tentacles will grow as well, matching their height. Their sex drive will almost completely disappear, reducing them to the average human like craving for sex, some more than others.

In that last phase, they are fertile and can procreate with each other or with just about any living beings.

Rhaya was different. She kept learning and remembering everything for the past thirty years, locked in her Khraliss phase. She stood one meter high and weighted roughly 30 kilograms; no breasts, no penis, no craving for sex, although she was growing more curious about it every year.

She was weak, small and rejected. It was almost natural for a Khavi to return to their pack and parents every other day. They would never leave for more than three days in fear of forgetting about them or being forgotten. This is mainly the reason why Khavi never really come out from hiding unless it is necessary.

Rhaya had left her parent for over a week and had no intention of going back when she was captured.

She had stopped to drink from the lake when the net fell on top of her head. She struggled against five men but was no match for them as they pinned her down by her tentacles, cutting them one by one before raining down punches and kicks at her until she collapsed.

She woke up in the cage, and was barely fed for several days, a month maybe, being offered for sale in each towns and cities they went through.

She hadn't missed her pack much, but she missed them more than ever now.

'They probably forgot all about me already,' she thought, crying for hours until she fell asleep.

Rhaya screamed in agony, waking up abruptly from a deep slumber.

"Don't move you little bitch," the man said, yanking on her two left tentacles as he tossed the other two away.

She tried to move, but her back was pinned against the bars.

"Keep pulling on it," the man said to his colleague as he raised his axe.

Metal clanked and agony followed. She jerked forward from her own effort to continuously pull away, slamming her face on the opposite bars, almost knocking her unconscious.

Her body quaked for a moment before agony subsided. Her heart was racing, and her body kept shaking for a moment as she struggled to remain conscious.

The cold metal from the shackles on her wrist pressed against her breasts and she froze for a moment. Her mind pushed aside the agony as she slowly touched her crotch to feel her penis.

Her heart skipped a beat. She had finally matured into Khwaaty.

She groped her breast and looked at it. Both new appendages were much smaller than she'd hoped, but it was there. She had breasts, orange sized breasts compared to the average watermelon of her peers, and a penis half as big as all the ones she'd seen before, but it was there, protruding from the top part of her vagina, slightly above her hole, replacing what was once her clitoris.

She wrapped her hand around it as it grew hard and stroked slowly.

Rhaya moaned slightly, bucking her hips forward as she tightened her grip around it. The pleasure coursed through her senses fiercely. It was bliss.

Pain wasn't even an issue as she fucked her shackled hand faster and harder. She had never felt such pleasure and she couldn't think of anything else, enjoying and savoring every stroke and every thrust.

"Holy shit," the man shouted. "The little shit just grew a penis!"

She wouldn't have paid attention to the man's words if he hadn't opened the cage and yanked her out at the same time.

She rolled on the ground twice before ending on her back at a fat man's feet.

He looked down at her with a grin. "I'll take her," the fat man said, lowering to straddle her.

Rhaya looked at him in shock, still out of breath from her new experience, her hard dick bent slightly under the man's weight as she continued to buck her hips as much as the position allowed, sending a lot less pleasure coursing through her senses then her hand provided, but pleasure still.

She could feel something building up inside her, another form of pleasure that was about to explode, but it came to an abrupt halt when a bucket of water splashed into her face.

"That's how you stop them they say," the man said to the fat man. "It won't last long before she craves for more, but if you let her cum too often, she will be harder to tame. She's all yours."

The man handed a key to the fat man. "Do what I instructed, and she'll be your most prised and loyal servant."

The fat man hauled her up with him before snapping a chain to her shackles.

"No more than once per day," the fat man said, "right?"

"For a few weeks at least," the man said. "You have to beat her hard when she doesn't listen and allow her satisfaction only when she's obedient... and don't forget to isolate her from everyone, including you, for five days whenever she becomes too much trouble; she'll forget everything and rely solely on her conditioning and addiction to you afterwards."

The fat man nodded and walked away, yanking at her chain a moment later.

Rhaya followed, still in shock and mystified.

She stared at everyone's crotch, imagining what she'd find under their clothes and holding from pouncing at them to find out.

The craving lessened after a long moment, but it was still there, like a monster crawling at the back of her head, however, her penis had finally gone soft.

"What's your name girl?" The fat man asked as they stopped before a gate.

"Rhayahthanaoriss," she said, "but everyone calls me Rhaya."

"Call me Lemnor," he said.

The gate opened to a beautiful, although narrow front yard with two apple trees on each side leading to the front door of a large house.

An Orc slave attending one of the trees glanced at her with his head low. She didn't look at his face much, lowering her gaze instead, but she did notice his skin color was dark green. He was naked, as most slaves should be when on private property, and his penis was impressive although it was resting flaccidly on his even more impressively huge ball sack.

Rhaya's dick grew hard again. She stepped off from the fancy stone path towards the Orc, but her chains yanked her back on the path, hurting her wrists some.

"Heel!" Lemnor shouted as the door opened for him.

She sighed deeply, dragging her feet some as she followed the fat man inside.

Another Orc, this time a female, stood still, holding the door open for them. She had large breasts, long braided black hair and although Rhaya never saw another female Orc before, she thought her beauty had to be well above average for their kind. Her skin was pale green with shades of blue, various tattooed lines made with bright purple ink and wore 6 golden rings piercing her nipples, ears, nose, and clitoris.

Rhaya's dick throbbed, threatening to tear through her loincloth. Her mind was flooded with lewd thoughts.

The Orc's hips brushed against her as she closed the door. Rhaya snapped. She didn't want to, but it was overwhelming, like an urge she couldn't resist, boiling and growing inside her since the moment her climax had been snuffed out earlier.

Rhaya tackled the Orc against the door, pushing her around with her shackled hands before plunging her face into her crotch. The Orc was twice as tall as her, making it easy for Rhaya to achieve a comfortable position. She clung at one of the Orc's leg, humping, while her mouth suckled the pierced clitoris.

Rhaya moaned to the sudden influx of pleasure. The Orc moaned too, grabbing Rhaya's head with both her hands to hold her still.

She barely had a taste of the Orc's nectar when the chains hauled her so hard, she flipped twice in mid-air before sliding on the marble floor as far as the chain was long.

"Defiant little bitch," Lemnor yelled, kicking her violently in the stomach, twice. "You do as I say, when I say," he added, kicking her again. "When I say HEEL, you HEEL, and nothing more."

The man's face was all red and he looked out of breath for yelling and kicking so hard.

Rhaya stayed on the floor, curled up. The pain from the kicks was fierce, but the fact that her lungs were somehow jammed from the blows seemed dire as she tried in vain to inhale. She stared at him, breathless, her eyes growing wider with every passing seconds.

"Get the hell up and follow me," he shouted, jerking on the chain, more as a gesture than to force her up.

It took a moment longer before her lungs unfolded. She inhaled deeply and coughed a few times before she got back on her feet.

She held her stomach in pain as she followed Lemnor up a large curved staircase.

Rhaya kept her eyes on the ground, watching her penis shrink very slowly as she struggled to douse her libido.

She noticed a set of green skin legs from the knee down. Her penis throbbed once and her body quivered, but she didn't look up, pushing her shackled arms harder against her stomach as a reminder.

"Warm the bath with two cauldrons," Lemnor said calmly.

"Yes, Lemnor," a young female voice said before the legs went away and then down the stairs.

"You stay right here," he said as the chain dropped to her feet, hanging by the shackles on her wrists.

Lemnor walked into a room and closed the door.

Rhaya looked around nervously, unsure if she'd restrain from moving at the sight of another humanoid, but there was none. She stood near the railing of a small balcony at the top of the stairs. There were three doors, one on the left, one in the center and this third door on the right, where the fat man had gone.

A human size statue representing a naked Human woman on her knees with her hands in a prayer position was set between the second and third door. Another similar statue stood between the first and second door, but it was a Human man in the same position. It was a relief to her as she realised the nakedness of these statues didn't trigger her lust at all.

Down from the balcony, she could see the entrance hall with its beige marble tiles, two archways on either side of the door and a small table with a flower pot and two scrolls on it was set against the wall, on the left side of the door.

'The Orc isn't there,' she thought, sighing in relief. 'I hope she won't be in trouble because of me.'

Rhaya stood still for a long moment. She contemplated her situation and couldn't help but consider plunging headfirst over the railing.

'What good would this do?' she thought, sighing deeply. 'I'd miss on my chance to finally discover what Khwaaty is all about.'

She looked down at the floor when she heard footsteps coming up the stairs after a long moment. The green legs stopped in front of her.

"The bath is ready Lemnor," the young female voice said after knocking discretely at the door three times.

Lemnor came out of the room.

The Orc took a few steps back.

Rhaya bit her lips as she caught a glimpse of the Orc's vagina, lowering her gaze even more as she took a deep breath.

Lemnor detached her shackles and handed them to the Orc. "Put it with the others and then join us," he said. "And you... follow me."

The fat man's legs and feet were unclothed. It took resolve to avoid raising her gaze, but as she followed the pink flesh legs of her Owner - it was time to call it that - down the stairs, it was impossible for her not to see he was naked.

Watching him from behind helped a lot and she made sure not to see anything more when he turned right at the bottom of the stairs. She even closed her eyes in the straight corridor, relying on the sound of his footsteps until he turned right again.

They entered a large circular room with pillars bordering a pool of water dug into the ground. A fireplace at the opposite wall burned with hot coal to heat the water in a large cauldron atop, but it wasn't burning yet.

Lemnor stepped into the water and then sat on the large stair that acted as a bench all around inside the bath. "Take that dirty loincloth off and come in," he said.

She moved slowly, dropping the piece of tissue on the floor.

She touched the water with the tip of her toes and expected the worse. Her kind was very sensitive to higher temperature and what would only feel hot for a Human would likely scorch her skin. The water felt only hot to her.

"Don't worry," Lemnor said. "Donny told me about your skin sensitivity to hot. The water is barely warm for me so it shouldn't burn you."

She sat on the side so she could hop into the water, standing on the bench with water reaching a little above her hips. The water felt very hot, but not burning and her body accommodated quickly.

The Orc walked into the room. She carried a small basket that contained soap, perfume, towels of various sizes, and various vials of oil. Her skin was green, not as dark as the male Orc she saw outside and not as pale, nor with blue shades as the one who opened the door, but she was just as pretty.

Skellos
Skellos
44 Followers