Tablet Master Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rhaya calculated again in her mind - she was very good at math. "Assuming you sleep eight hours per day, that leaves you with ten hours of staring. That's six hundred minutes, half as much when you have pups to train, so let's make an average of five hundred minute per day, that'd mean two thousand days. That's almost five and a half years."

"I'm almost there then," he said with a canine grin.

"I don't want to make you sad or anything, but do you really believe this book will restore your sight?"

"Of course, it will," he said. "That's our deal, else why would I spend my time to train those dogs and live in this barn?"

"I thought you were one of his slaves," she said.

"Our deals make me more of an employee than a slave," he said.

"Yeeeaaah..." Khaya said. "You'll have worked for free for about six years before you'd figure out the fraud if this book is a fake."

Koiyee looked towards her again, his grin fading slowly.

"I better go," she said, taking a few steps towards the door.

"Please stay," he said.

She stopped.

"Mybe you're right," he said, standing behind her. "Maybe the book won't work, but maybe it will. I used to train one or two dogs at a time for just enough gold to keep a roof over my head and enough food to survive before Lemnor came along. Now I train over thirty dogs and I have the privilege to be sheltered and fed, so even if this was all a trick, I feel like I'm the one who benefits most."

He sniffed behind her ears, tickling her with his cold nose.

"This is a very optimistic way to 'see' things," she said, laughing.

He laughed.

"Would you help me run away if I asked?" she said, turning to face him.

"He'd skin you alive just for asking," he said. "I know you're new here and don't get me wrong, I know how he treats his slaves, but would your life be any better if you weren't here? Wouldn't you have to work hard and struggle to survive?"

"I was doing well on my own," she said. "I was trained in the art of spell-casting and I can use my magic to survive easily. I can create food and water to keep me well fed whenever I don't find real sustenance. I can create a magical shelter and I can use my magic to protect myself or kill. I can also mold and cut stone with my tentacles."

"How are you here then?"

She bit her lips with a snarl. "They caught me by surprise and cut my tentacles," she said. "Without them, I can't draw the magical energy from the stones to cast spells."

Koiyee touched her shoulder to help him find his way to her back, reaching with both arm around her as he pushed his furry chest against hers. He groped the four lumps on her back, which had regrown almost twelve centimeters long.

She shivered and her dick grew hard suddenly, pushing underneath his ball sack.

Koiyee move back slightly and reached to grab her dick with his hand, groping and feeling it. "You're a strange creature," he said, touching between her legs with one hand and caressing her breast with the other, in a manner that felt more like he was mapping the shape of her genitals in his mind rather than trying to instill pleasure. "Are your tentacles as sensitive as your penis?"

Rhaya bit her lower lip for a moment to try and stay in control of her actions.

"Yes, yes they are," she said. "Only when in the mood, but I've never experienced it until today. The skin on our tentacles is harder than diamond and just as sharp when we want them to be... well, until we mature into Khwaaty. Before that, they are always covered and we can't control it, so they are not sensitive at all. They are also very powerful, and we can lift stone a hundred times our own weight or cut through rock easily. When we mature, which only happened to be last night, the diamond coating can grow from or melt into our skin. Except when they're cut. Like mine."

She moaned suddenly as Koiyee sucked her dick into his mouth.

"You taste as delicious as you smell," he said, smacking his lips off her dick after a moment.

She shuddered.

"I will help you run away," he said before swallowing her dick deep.

His canine tongue reached inside her pussy as her dick pushed deep into his throat.

She stood with her back arched slightly, wobbling on her feet as he sucked and bobbed.

His dick grew out of its sheath, red, long and curvaceous.

Rhaya bucked her hips into his face, her dick was throbbing inside his canine mouth, his tongue swirling all over and then inside her vagina with each thrust.

She moaned loudly as she pushed deeper into his throat to unloading a copious amount of her sweet semen.

She almost fell as he guided her to lay on her back, her dick squirting some more as he moved between her legs and penetrated her with his long canine dick.

She hadn't even cooled down from Cumming she already felt her senses overwhelmed with pleasure as she felt his dick rubbing against her sensitive walls deep inside her, threatening to push across her cervix with every thrust.

Her penis squirted every other thrust, banging against his tummy and brushing into his fur as he pounded harder and faster.

She felt as though three more dicks pushed inside her as Koiyee pushed violently, parting her vagina to the brinks of ripping it open.

She cried loudly as pleasure and pain both served to feed her climax. Her dick erupted again, and her nectar gushed within, flooding her inside along with the warm semen that was pouring inside her.

Koiyee howled.

Most of the dogs howled along with him for a moment before he pulled back to sit on his heels, dragging her into his laps with his dick pinned inside of her, threatening to tear its way out from her tight vagina.

She moaned. Her body was shuddering, her dick throbbing and leaking as her body hung from his lap like a waterfall of flesh. It was ecstasy.

At least for a moment.

Lemnor yanked her violently by her wrist. "What the hell do you think you're doing!"

The canine bulge popped right out, causing a tolerable amount of pain, although the long shriek she heard from Koiyee felt even more painful.

Her body scraped on the ground painfully before she was tossed outside the gate perimeter like a rag doll.

"I forbid you to have sex," Lemnor shouted, closing the barn door and then the gate. "You're supposed to obey me completely, you're supposed to be my most loyal pet!"

He kicked her face hard, sending her tumbling away with a broken nose.

She cried and recoiled.

"You want more sex," he shouted, grabbing her hips and crushing her, face down in the grass, under his weight. "You'll get more sex!"

He pushed his dick hard inside her anus.

She cried in pain, powerless and barely able to breathe underneath his weight.

He held her tentacle lumps tight as he ravaged her violently for what felt like an eternity before he released himself inside her.

"Clean yourself and return to your chores," he said, moving away. "No more sex without my permission!"

She inhaled deeply, finally able to breathe without his weight crushing her lungs. Her body was trembling uncontrollably.

Rhaya took a long time to muster the strength to get back on her feet. She staggered back to the house, cleaned herself up and began cleaning the rooms and changing the linens.

The bell rang twice.

She hurried to the hall to find Tikka had summoned her.

She followed the Orc to a study upstairs where Lemnor was sharpening a small axe and had a large log at his feet.

"This will become our little ritual once every other day," he said, testing its sharpness with his thumb. "Sit and put your back against the log."

She tried to run, but Tikka grabbed her swiftly.

"I guess everything I was told about your kind was wrong," he said, gesturing at Tikka to move closer.

Rhaya struggled futilely in Tikka's grip as she was placed with her back against the log that was just as high as her lower tentacle lump was. It had grown in the passing hours, but if Lemnor was to cut her tentacles every other day, she'd never be able to use her magic again.

She shrieked loudly, twice, and then cried as Lemnor dragged her out of the room and tossed her tumbling down the stairs.

"I'll have a word with Donny," he said. "You're the opposite of obedient!"

The door slammed shut behind him.

Rhaya sat at the bottom of the stairs, holding her sprained arm in pain, and cried for a long moment.

Tikka walked down the stairs and stared at her. "I told you you'd be miserable here," she said before walking away.

That day was the first of a long series of torturous days to come. Rhaya wasn't compliant. She wasn't loyal and shared no bond with Lemnor. She hated him and challenged him every chance she got only to end up raped, beaten, or locked up in a cell.

She suffered the pain of having her tentacles cut every other day, but it didn't compete with the severity of all the beatings she got for making the slightest mistake or displaying the faintest sign of defiance.

It only took a few days for her to understand why Koiyee wouldn't even talk to her when she took care of the dog pen. He didn't even look at her when she was there. The bruises on his face and the shackles that confined him to the barn was also a clear indication that she was the reason he'd lost his illusory freedom.

Her libido was well in control and nothing in this entire dwelling could make her horny despite being in her Khwaaty phase. Regardless, she had to please Lemnor every single day as drew great satisfaction in inflicting pain to her while raping her.

She would please the other males seldomly when they deserved a praise or a treat. As much as she didn't want them either, it was almost pleasurable.

Almost a year had passed when she laid at the bottom of the stairs once more with a twisted ankle.

She had scoffed at Lemnor after he said something she couldn't even remember. The man lashed out at her, punching her and kicking her violently before tossing her headfirst over the railing.

She had managed to grab one of the bars to flip herself over and landed on her ankle below.

Rhaya cried for a long moment, coiled against the wall, contemplating her very dark and hopeless future, regretting grabbing that bar. 'I could have fell on my head and die,' she thought.

It took a long moment to muster enough determination to get back on her feet, but as she pushed herself up against the wall with her hand, compensating for her weak ankle, her arm hooked through the plank into a small hole.

She pulled free, rubbing the inside of her wounded elbow and noticed something in the hole. She pulled it out.

It was a small rectangular Tablet made of stone. She dusted it off and noticed the inscription: Speak the name Shaella-Mikaellaïnadÿss while holding thy Tablet and a helpful servant with great power will appear.

Rhaya stared at the Tablet for a long moment.

She heard the door open upstairs and as she looked up, Lemnor was looking down at her from over the railing.

"What the hell are you doing there," he said.

Rhaya looked at the Tablet, inhaled deeply and read it out loud.

"Shaella-Mikaellaïnadÿss!"