TableTops

Story Info
Two subs (AMAB and AFAB) are bent over a table and fucked.
813 words
3.83
12.4k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My ankles are tied to the legs of a table and my body bent over it with another sub next to me in a crowded room. We hold hands and try to soothe each other's worries of the near future with our exposed bottoms up in the air, ready to be taken at any moment. A dom sees us as my tiny cock trembles Andy partners pussy gets goosebumps from the biting cold air. He gets his partner's attention and they strut over with malicious intent, eying our naked genitals.

The masculine dom squats down and lays a large warm hand on my butt and says "You're balls are so full, little one. Want me to help you out with that and empty that tiny sack of yours?" He rests my sensitive testicles on his fingers and cups them in his giant hand not waiting for a response from his new toy. My tiny clit bounces to attention and throbs and jerks as he gently muffs my scrotum as though he was rubbing a tender virgin pussy. Every upstroke pushes my tender little bits up into their sockets. I bury my face in the table to hide my shame from my partner to my side who is having her own little adventure.

The more feminine dom runs her spindly little fingers up the back of partner's thigh and teases under her butt to watch her jerk and moan as though it would stop anything. Dom silently presses her thumb into the sub's wet hole and probes for her G-spot slowly yet relentlessly. The sub moans facing me with an almost fearful look in her eye while I gaze helplessly at her having her little hole bullied into cumming for the first time, spraying a little onto the dom's face.

The dom laughs cruely and wipes away the ejaculate from her face. She ferociously grabs the subs asscheeks and spreads it wide with a hungry look at her sipping wet vulva.

The sub whimpers and trembles and pulls at her restraints but to no escape. The dom dives into her pussy and laps at the poor girls fountain of a cunt, practically stinging from her. Dom teases her clit with gentle flicks of her tongue and changes her attack pattern with licking her entire vulva with rough broad tongue sweeps giving the poor girl no reprieve from stimulation.

My dom rubs my little makeshift pussy a little harder and pushed moans out of me with his force. My balls were so sensitive and full, I couldn't help but leak a little on the floor beneath me. My dom reaches up and lays his hand on my butt and rubs my right asshole with his thumb. My little cock jolts at the sensation and my breathing gets heavier in anticipation of what he will do.

My dom gets up and stands over my little body. I feel the shadow of his cock on my back. He grabs my hips and spits on my little my little pussy and slides his cock across my hole, without penetrating, all the way to the base of his shaft and presses his full sack against me. I shake and my partner grabs my hand and whispers "Deep breaths love," through her grunting moans.

Her dom grabs a strap on she brought with her and puts it on, seemingly getting off to the mere idea of fucking this girl. She reaches down and crudely wipes the subs pussy to lube up bet prosthetic.

The dons grab our hips and, in almost perfect unison, slide their phalluses into our tight holes. I feel his glans slide into my pussy and his girth press hard against my prostate. My cock moves like it has a mind of its own with my G-spot being bullied. I cry out in pleasure and tighten my grip on my partner's hand while we get bred like animals.

The sub's dom grabs her wrists and pulls her little slut into her strap with no remorse. She forces her strap deeper and deeper into my partner's hole, nearly slamming against her cervix with every thrust.

We look at each other with tears of pleasure heading up in our eyes as we get closer and closer to climaxing together. With one last forceful push we climax together. My girl seed squirting onto the floor and my feet, my partner spraying cum onto her dom's abdomen, my dom's cum filling my little tummy with warm cum, causing it to swell ever so slightly, and my partner's dom cumming loudly at the intense power she exerts on the little girl.

Our doms kiss lovingly and the masculine takes the feminine in his arms and they disappear into the crowd. I look at my partner and we drift a little in our stew of hormones as our holes drip into the night.