Stephanie is the Party

Story Info
Sexy sissy enjoys being center of attention at the party.
2.6k words
4.68
23.4k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
moonsissy
moonsissy
247 Followers

At first it was hard being this way. When I was young I'd get picked on. I'd feel like an outsider. Other boys would treat me rough. Even some girls could be cruel. But then I reached a certain age and things got better. All the fem, sissy ways that make me who I was became an asset.

When the boys used to call me "sissy' and "faggot", they did it with anger. Now as men they do it with erections and lust. Now my reactions are no longer based on fear and hurt, they are now filled with desire. Desire for those erections.

In the past they would chase me from their parties, but now they ask me in and make me the center of the party. The change happened at that moment when I went into adulthood, when boys became men, girls became women and sissies like me became sexually desirable humans. No longer did I hear, "Get out of here you cock sucker.". Instead I hear, "Oh yes, you are such a hot little cocksucker."

It became intoxicating. After 20 plus years of feeling rejected, I was now being craved by powerful, masculine men. My feminine side came out even more. I had no need to suppress my sissy, transgender self. I relished in it. I wore sexy dresses, and makeup and went to clubs. I loved arousing men. The more alpha and masculine the better. I was all fem for them.

I enjoyed being the beta, submissive one. I loved when I was on my knees sucking a man's cock or being bent over to be fucked. I loved to hear men call me "good girl" or "hot little slut". When I was with black men it always turned me on to hear them call me "white sissy bitch" or "dirty white faggot". As long as their big dicks were hard for me, it was fabulous. The names that once hurt were now like an aphrodisiac. The men used these terms because it turned them on knowing that they were the alpha and this was a verbal confirmation of that fact. They were the masculine and powerful getting pleasured by the fem pretty sissy. And I was all for it because it turned me on so much to be a feminine woman giving pleasure.

I was happy in my body. I was lean and yet shapely like a girl. I loved dressing as the woman I felt I was. I had no illusions that I was masculine. I wasn't. I had a tiny little dick. I liked that it was small. I felt more fem and my XS size panties concealed it quite easily.

When I was a part of a threesome where there was a woman involved we would often rub clits together like lesbians. In truth if I did slip into a pussy, the woman barely felt it. I was tiny. But usually if one of us was going to be fucked by the other, it was me. I loved when women fucked me with a strap-on, especially if I was sucking her man's dick at the same time.

I always liked when I was with a well hung man and they laughed at or commented on my small clit. When I was aroused it would be standing straight up just about 3 and 1/2 inches but hard as a rock and very pretty. Depending on what panties I was wearing my hard-on wouldn't even breach the top of them.

As I mentioned earlier I now enjoyed being the party girl. One night I was truly the center of attention. I had met this one guy Leon at a club and had ended up in the parking lot where he and his friend Kev had fucked me while another filmed us on his phone. Leon had gotten my phone number and a couple weeks after the parking lot fun he texted me.

"Hey Stephanie, I'm having a little party at my place Saturday. How about dressing sexy for me and come over?" He wrote.

I said I'd be there and he sent me the address and said I should come around 9.

I was very excited when Saturday came. I'd gone out earlier in the week and had my nails done. I bought some sexy lingerie, a party dress and killer heels.

When I arrived at Leon's, someone I didn't know answered the door. He was tall and fit. He looked me up and down and said, "Looks like the party has begun."

I smiled and strutted past him. I could smell the sweet aroma of weed as I looked around the room. There were only two other guys in the room other than the guy who let me in. I then saw Leon and his friend Kev come from the kitchen with drinks in their hands.

"Well our white sissy has arrived. Let the festivities begin," Leon announced and then said directly to me, "You look so hot tonight, Stephanie. I know how you like big black cock so I've invited a few friends to join us. I told them you were a party girl and I showed them the video of you in the parking lot. They all loved when you said to the camera that you love black cock."

At that moment I realized I was invited to be the party entertainment. I was there to be the center of a gang bang. I wasn't sure how I felt about that. There were five horny black men and me, a white sissy girl. I had adrenaline rushing through me but I wasn't sure if it was from fear or excitement.

Then I felt a hand sliding up the back of my thigh and hold my ass.

"Oh this little faggot has a nice fem ass," It was the guy who let me in, "I can't wait to smash that."

"Slow down, hon," I said as I slipped away from him, "Can a girl get a drink first?"

I stepped over to the bar which Leon had set up in the room and poured a little vodka in a glass with ice. Their hungry eyes were all on me. I took a sip as I scanned the room. They were all big men. Some looked very muscular. Their brown skin, dark hair and handsome faces were making me swell up in my panties. I decided I'd gladly be the main event for their feast.

I put my drink down, and lowered the shoulder straps of my dress and began to slip out of it. I heard belts being opened and zippers lowered. When I was standing straight up, my dress puddled on the floor I could already see bare chests and abs and some impressive cocks. A couple of these black bulls were stroking as they gazed with lust upon my lean, lingerie clad body. My long legs were covered in sexy fishnet stockings and my pink and red panties and bra barely covered my fem little breasts, clit and pussy. My alabaster skin was just waiting to be engulfed by their beautiful hard brown bodies. Their big dicks would soon fill my mouth and my ass. I was there for their pleasure, which in turn was my pleasure.

"On your knees bitch, crawl to me and kiss my balls," one of them commanded. He was perhaps the largest man in the room. He must have been 6' 4. I did as he said. I got on my knees and crawled across the floor to where he stood towering over me. The others gathered around, grabbing my ass or breasts.

I looked up to see this huge black dick sticking out and balls that hung down full and ready to be emptied of their seed. I began to kiss his balls and lick them. My hands and knees still on the floor. I was hard as a rock in my panties. His scent, his taste were so masculine. I gently took one ball in my mouth. It filled me up. I ran my tongue all over it.

"That's it faggot, worship my balls before you empty them into your belly. You white slut. Now do the other ball."

As I did as I was told I felt hands pulling my thong to the side and then a big wet finger started to work its way into my tunnel of lust. I knew, whoever it was, was prepping me with lube. I would soon be getting fucked.

"Enough slut," said the guy who had his balls in my mouth, "time to see how much of my big dick you can take it that bitch mouth of yours. So you love big black cock? Prove it. Open wide, I am going to fuck your face good."

He took my head in his hands and began to slowly fill my mouth with his big dick. He started fucking my throat like it was a pussy.

He slapped my face, "You're my white ho, bitch. You need my seed. You are going to have a belly full of my cum. I know that's what you want, isn't bitch?"

I could only nod my head yes as he stuffed my throat with his meat. I was having a hard time breathing. Still I was so horny for his black cock, for his warm sperm.

The finger that had been lubing me up was gone and I was feeling the pain of a much bigger cock forcing it's way into me.

"She is a tight sissy, just like last time," Kev said as he started thrusting back and forth in me, "But by the end of the night I'm sure she won't be so tight."

From where I was positioned it was hard to see what was going on around me but every now and then I would catch a glimpse of naked men standing around me. Their big hard-ons waiting their turn.

The guy in my mouth was getting harder and thrusting faster. Every now and then letting me catch some air. I knew he was getting closer. I could tell from his breathing and nasty talk.

"Fuck yeah bitch. Come on you white faggot, suck that big black cock you fucking sissy. Swallow all my cum bitch," he continued as he began to cream in my mouth.

Kev seemed to fuck harder when he saw his friend shooting his load in my mouth. He slapped my ass and grabbed my hips and thrust deep and he shot his seed into me.

"That's it breed that faggot white bitch," said the guy who was still coming in my mouth as Kev grunted.

I couldn't take it any more. I was so in heat and Kev's deep thrusting was sending me into orbit with my first sissygasm of the night. My little clit spasmed and shot into my panties.

My orgasm seemed to last a long time. Kev's dick wilted out of me and the big dick in my mouth followed suit.

I was on all fours, my arms were weak from my orgasm. Then one of those muscular bulls who had been waiting his turn, picked me up like I was as light as a flower. He carried me into the bedroom in his arms, kissing me all the way. He laid me on my back. He slipped my wet panties off of me. He took me by the ankles, put them on his shoulders, my spiked heels in the air and he proceeded to slowly enter me. His body was taut and muscular. His hairless chest was bulging as he held my hips and thrust into me. He was so sexy I couldn't take my eyes off him.

"You're so sexy baby," he said with this beautiful rich voice that sent all kinds of vibrations through me, "I couldn't wait to have you."

My fingers gripped the covers on the bed, I arched my back. We got into a great rhythm together. He bent down and kissed me. I was loving every second. I wanted him to stay in me. I wanted to be his girl, his lover. He was so magnificent. Tender yet strong and extremely handsome.

He was fucking me and making me feel fabulous. I felt like a princess being taken by a handsome knight. He knew how to hit the right spots. He seemed to want to pleasure me as much as I wanted to pleasure him. He was looking into my eyes and it was so erotic and I felt so connected to him in more ways than one. At one point he said, "Oh baby you are amazing, I want to take you home with me."

Then my focus was broken off by the big cock that was just offered to my lips. I looked up to see Leon.

"Open that mouth for me, Stephanie," Leon said as I opened my lips and began to suck, "That's it girl. That's a good cocksucker."

At the same time I was sucking on Leon's dick like it was candy, someone took my hand off the bed and placed it on a very large and thick cock. I began to stroke it. I was in orgy heaven. All these big black cocks for me to enjoy and to get off.

I'd already had two men cum in me and I was sure Leon was soon to fill my mouth with his sperm. He had taken ahold of my head and was fucking my mouth hard. I didn't want the sexy dude fucking me to stop. He was feeling wonderful inside me. Then I starting tasting Leon's seed in my mouth. I couldn't hold back my orgasm. I was so titillated at that point. There I was stroking a big, thick black cock, while one was coming in my mouth, and a fabulous lover was fucking me just right. My little pink clit was having another intense sissygasm and I shot my cum onto my tummy.

I could hear the sexy dude fucking me saying, "Yes baby, yes. That's my girl, cum for me baby. I'm about to cum with you baby..." And with that he thrust hard and and came deep inside me.

The guy in my hand took over stroking himself as he climbed onto the bed. In less than a few second he was shooting stream after stream of thick sperm all over my face.

Slowly Leon remover his dick from my mouth as I licked up any of his seed that spilled onto my chin. The cum that had been shot onto my face ran down my cheeks and into my hair.

I was surprised when the sexy dude who had been fucking me leaned down and kissed me.

Everyone seemed to have their desires sated. They all left the bedroom for some weed or a drink or to clean up. I stood up, picked up my wet panties and went to the bathroom. I fixed my hair and makeup and went back into the living room where all the guys were. Their big dicks hung freely and they all looked sexy but the sexiest one was the dude who had fucked me on the bed.

I looked at him and gave him a little smile. He picked up my dress from the floor, walked over and handed it to me.

"You are the sexiest woman I have ever met," he softly said to me, "My name is Bryant. How 'bout putting your number in my phone and we can go out sometime soon."

I was practically shaking with excitement as he handed me his phone and I put my number in it.

I put on my dress. Leon came over and thanked me for making the party a success. The rest of the guys were all sweet and thanked me as well.

As I went to leave Bryant came over and said, "Let me walk you to your car."

I knew then that Bryant and I would be having a lot more fun together in the future.

moonsissy
moonsissy
247 Followers