All Comments on 'Taboo'

by jw_kk

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great

I ate several guys cum out of my wife's pussy. It was a huge turn-on for me. I liked the taste of their combined juices. It all started when I ate her after fucking her because she hadn't cum yet. And we both were way too drunk. A few days later I ate her after I came in her, and shortly she was letting other guys fuck her so I could eat their cum too! She'd never let me cum in her mouth, or fuck her ass before, but after I started eating her creampies, I didn't even have to ask for a blowjob anymore. Most days, she'd be on her knees naked when I got home from work. That night I rammed my dick up her ass. 6 months later, I started fucking her daughter, but when my wife found out, she kicked us out of the house. Her daughter and I now have 3 kids and our sex life is normal...except for me cleaning up her well fucked pussy aftee I cum in her.

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 5 years ago

All these 'brave' anonymous posters! This is a good story, forget the adverse criticism.

patilliepatillieover 5 years ago
Oh wow

she is really a piece of work, but you seem happy with the situation, although I cant imagine why? God knows what was going on in that dysfunctional home where she grew up, I bet there are some more skeletons in the closet. How did she come to have full on sexual relations with her brother? At what age was that initiated? Did Daddy or his friends break her in first?

jw_kkjw_kkabout 5 years agoAuthor

@patillie - describing KK's home life as dysfunctional would be an understatement. The revelation about KK and her brother David is new, since Christmas 2018. It's something I'm still unwinding with KK, in tiny snippets of disclosure. Eventually I will have enough pieces to write a follow-up, maybe even with dialog. This line of my wife's confession is wildly erotic, and parts of it seem difficult for her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Future direction

Great story must continue. Hope it involves hot threesomes . At least one of the males should have bi-sexual inclinations .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Your wife behaved like a selfish cunt in this story.

Why would you stay with her?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Unbelievable

A man like this husband could never be my friend, he is not man enough. He took so much away from the story that I did not enjoy r finish the story. Nothing was realistic.. the wife Sound like a man hater.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Regulated to the Sidelines

The husband's wife is fucking another man and its her own brother. Nothing against the incest aspect but the husband has been regulated to the sidelines. I don't see any benefit to him with this new status of the relationship. She certainly hasn't offered her husband any freedom to explore sex outside their relationship since she and her brother have decide to explore their incestuous desires. He's let holding his own dick. The husband is now a cuckold plain and simple. Time to cut his losses and divorce her and move in life because its obvious her priorities have changed.

Prairieboy3gWMPrairieboy3gWMover 3 years ago

Terrible....totally lacking imagination. Premise was good but never developed - disappointing to say the least.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
What a bitch

The fact that she got caught fucking her own brother red handed wasn’t bad enough , but she had to be so demeaning and cruel to her husband as well , dismissive and and totally self absorbed shows she doesn’t have love for her hubby , taking his love for her for granted and definitely several pay grades below herself and whomever she is fucking at the moment . Well written though , with a depth of character that transcends most erotic stories .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Are there any updates to this part of kk’s story?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I would take the videos of her fucking her brother to my attorney on Monday. I would destroy both of them. Everyone they know would know that they were fucking.

jw_kkjw_kkabout 1 year agoAuthor

"Anonymousabout 18 hours ago

I would take the videos of her fucking her brother to my attorney on Monday. I would destroy both of them. Everyone they know would know that they were fucking."

Ah, another brave, bold anonymous commenter... always amusing. Does your mommy know you've escaped the playpen in your basement, and accessed the interwebs without adult supervision? Or are you just another female-hating, misogynist, afraid of women who control their own sexuality?

You're likely a hybrid; suffering from micro-penis syndrome, and related maladies....

black75black7512 months ago

Hot, but KK appears to be verging on psychotic?

KlitomaticKlitomatic9 months ago

Another thought is that you turn this story around and chronicle how you dom'd them, both of them.

OseekerOseeker7 months ago

KK is a cunt & not in a good way.

She should have told husband the first time she hinted she had a secret.

I read first chapters but didn't finish the storyh.

2 stars

Hr907Hr9073 months ago

I realy enjoyed this. I'm usually into mom/son but this was hotter than i thought it would be. Thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjw_kk@jw_kk
Serial adulterer, and partner of hot wife, actively living the hot wife lifestyle for roughly a decade.