Taboo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

KK said, "You've seen 'nuff. Now leave me an baby brother 'lone - we're fucking!" By that time, David had moved to the shower bench, and his cock was still semierect, drooling a little cum as the shower heads sprayed down on them. He didn't say a word. KK moved between David's legs, swiveled to look at me, and said, "I'm gonna suck his cock and eat that cum. Now go way like I tol' you."

Closing the door to the bathroom, I shuffled off, with my boxers full of cum, stunned and amazed at what I had witnessed. I never suspected that KK had that kind of relationship. I went and got myself cleaned up, changed into fresh boxers, jeans, and a T-shirt, while thinking about what I had seen. My cock was getting hard all again. I decided against my better judgement to go take a peek, and although KK yelled at me; as a consequence, it was worth it - when I cracked open the bathroom door, David had his sister bent over the counter, and he was fucking her ass. When she heard the door open, KK screamed at me, "Get the fuck out! I already tol' you to leave us alone!" She was piss-drunk, slurred words, and angry, but catching her in the act of a brother-sister ass-fuck was priceless.

It was almost 8:00pm when I finally saw them again - I had started cooking the steaks and decided not to wait, figuring that they were either passed out from the tequila, or that they were possibly still fucking.

KK was wearing a shrunken T-shirt that was too small for her, and just panties. She looked like a truck had run over her. The T-shirt was stretched tightly over my wife's chest, accentuating her nipples and big tits, and it made my cock twinge a little just looking at her - that unmistakable look of having been thoroughly fucked was apparent. David was wearing sweats, and seemed less "rode hard, put to bed wet" than his sister. KK said, "I'm fucking hungry! When is dinner?" I told her that it would be about twenty minutes yet before the potatoes were done, and the steaks would be off the grill. I asked her about the salad, and she just glared at me, and said, "What do you think? The stuff is in the crisper. Make it yourself. I need some Advil."

I politely fixed her a glass of ice and soda, and brought it to her in the den, along with a couple of Advil. She was sitting on the sofa with David, who was massaging her feet. I left her there, and my cock was getting harder still - I thought I might come back in a minute or two, and find them fucking again.

Once dinner was ready, I called to them, and asked them to join me at the table. KK looked a little better, and I suppose the Advil might be working. We ate, making only awkward small-talk, with KK alternating between just looking down at her plate, or making pained looking glances in my direction - I couldn't quite interpret her facial expression.

A short while after dinner, following a TV watching session in mostly silence, David said, "I'm kind of feeling on the hung-over side - maybe too much tequila... I think I'm going to have some of that Advil, if you don't mind, and go to bed early." He got up and went to the kitchen. A moment later, KK got up, and followed him. I heard a bit of rattling around, and decided to get up to possibly help - and to my shock, rounding the kitchen entry, they were kissing passionately - David's hands were grasping his sister's ass-cheeks through her panties, and they were locked in a tight embrace.

I said nothing, and KK, catching me starting bug-eyed at the scene just said, "Well, just fuck it. Take a picture, won't you? It'll last longer. We're going to bed - together - I don't want to be bothered, understand?" Her glare told me everything I needed to know - I was not invited.

They went together to the playroom, leaving me standing there with a raging boner.

I cleaned up, and went to my den/office, and got the computer awake - I decided to check the playroom cameras, so that I might at least get a voyeur's perspective of the forbidden action. I was not disappointed. I took off my jeans, got comfortable, and watched KK and her brother using one another sexually for all they could muster - kissing, fingering, 69, doggie-style, standing, sitting, and stuff I couldn't even really figure out from the camera angle and perspective. I managed to stroke myself and cum four times while watching, and had a dry, unsatisfying orgasm on the fifth round of pud-pounding, while watching them do it, missionary style. KK even managed a bit of wit, flipping off the camera while David was cumming in her.

I finally stopped watching at that point, figuring they'd eventually burn out and go to sleep. I had a glass of wine, locked up the house, and went to bed alone, leaving KK and David to their monkey-business in the playroom, and trying to not fixate on the circumstances. I woke up sometime in the early morning hours hard, and beat off again, thinking about the scene of David ass-fucking his sister there in the bathroom to make myself cum.

On Saturday, I slept in, mostly from the exhaustion of the whole shocking situation. The smell of coffee eventually woke me, and KK opened the master bedroom door, bringing me a cup. She was wearing a pink nylon wrap, one that I recognized from the playroom wardrobe, a translucent thing, and she was otherwise naked underneath, barefoot, with her hair in a ponytail. KK handed me the cup of coffee, and said, "I'm so sorry about yesterday - I know that it all must be terrible. You must fucking hate me! I wanted to tell you, but I just couldn't!"

I managed to say, "It's all OK - no need for apologies." KK said, "God I'm such a fucking stupid slut and whore - who fucks their own little brother? I know its so gross and so weird... I'm so embarrassed!"

I looked at her, and said, "So what - I think it was really pretty fucking hot... I mean, I know he's your brother and all, but he's just a guy, and you love fucking big hard cocks and all, so what's the big deal? You're both adults."

That was kind of a deliberate, leading end to my statement, and I just kept looking at her, waiting for a response.

KK said, "Well, maybe, um..." and she was blushing, deep red, "God its so fucking hot that he can cum in me now!" Then she turned even redder, and caught herself, "Well I don't know what I'm fucking talking about. Do you forgive me baby?"

I said, "Forgiven... no worries. When am I going to get some of that hot pussy?" KK said, "Maybe later. I'm a little sore right now - we pretty much fucked all night. How 'bout a nice, hot, sloppy blow job for now?"

With that, KK climbed in the bed, threw back the sheet, and got my cock hard with her hands and mouth. I didn't last five minutes, before blowing a load of cum in her mouth - she swallowed every single drop, even licking her lips to make sure she got all my cum.

KK asked me to finish my coffee, get showered and shaved, and when I was done, to join her with David for late breakfast/brunch. I got one final kiss on the cock-head, and she left me to my morning routine - still wearing the little translucent pink wrap. I went to shower, resisting the urge to jack off while imaging her bopping around the kitchen in that little outfit, with David maybe watching, maybe kissing her with my cum on her breath, or more. I figured they'd probably fucked each other's brains out, and were too sore and exhausted to do much fooling around, at least for a while.

David's flight out was mid-evening Sunday, so we still had a full Saturday, and most of Sunday ahead of us. I was wondering if KK'd gotten it all out of her system, or if there would be more to learn and see before he departed.

After I showered that Saturday morning, I joined KK and David for brunch. KK was still wearing the translucent pink nylon wrap, barefoot, and looking ultra-hot. She had her long dark hair down, and it looked like she might have put on a touch of makeup - it was hard to tell.

Over brunch, there was just the usual, empty smalltalk - not a word of what had happened over the last couple of days; it was almost as if nothing had happened at all, at least on the basis of David and KK's chit-chat.

As I was finishing up my food, I asked, "So what's the plan for today? I have nothing on the calendar." KK replied, "Well, David and I are just going to relax, and mess around, OK?" I pretty much instantly felt my erection coming on, and assumed that "mess around" meant more brother-sister fucking. I must've had an odd expression on my face, because KK said, "What's wrong with that - he's only here until tomorrow, and I won't get to see him again for a long, long time."

David said nothing, and after a pause, I said, "Noting wrong... nothing at all. I'll be in my den, or the garage if you want something." I got up and left the breakfast table, and went to my den.

I sat in contemplation for a good long while, thinking about the events since the start of the week, focusing on Wednesday evening after David's arrival, through the shock of what I saw through the windows, and the even more shocking display I'd witnessed after that. One of the things that struck me was the raw, unbridled passion I had witnessed. The most similar thing I'd ever seen was KK with her high-school ex, and the intensity of the sex - love-making - between the two of them. What I'd witnessed with KK and her brother David had taken things to a whole new level. Never in a billion lifetimes would I have ever imagined KK fucking her brother!

At some point, KK had come into my den. I was so absorbed in thought I didn't immediately notice, until I finally smelled the scent of her perfume. She was still in the little pink nighty, and just looking at her made my cock hard.

My wife said, "Come over here, and let's have a chat, shall we?" I got up from my recliner, and as I approached, KK reached down and patted my bulge through my jeans. She said, "I'm going to take these off, and give you a little relief while we talk, OK?" I didn't say anything, and KK undid the button, unzipped my fly, and hooked the waistband of my jeans and boxers with her thumbs, and slid them down. Once she got them past my ankles and feet, KK closed the door, and said, "Sit on the loveseat." I did so silently, my bare ass got a tingle from the cool leather, and my cock was stiff, jutting out, hard with anticipation.

KK pulled the square ottoman in front of me, and sat on it, facing me, with her legs spread slightly. I could see her bare pussy, and her nipples were standing up under the thin pink nylon, looking luscious and suckable. KK scooted as close to me as she could, between my knees, and leaned forward slightly. This caused her pendulous tits to swing a little forward, and I watched her take my cock in one hand, and grip my balls, forming a little "O" with her left hand, encircling them.

She just started talking, kind of stream of consciousness style:

"I wanted to tell you. I really really did. I've been fucking him like forever. Since before we were dating. Since before we were married.

Nobody knows. Except you now. God, I would die if anyone found out!

We've done everything there is to do, you know? Everything. Well, maybe not everything, but pretty much everything. Oh, baby, he has such a fucking pretty cock, like yours! It's so thick and big and hard, and his dick head is so beautiful - did you see it?"

KK's hands were soft, hot, gentle on my throbbing hard cock. I was just looking at her, listening, while she gripped and squeezed my balls, a technique she uses to try and deny my ejaculation when she's teasing me.

"You have to promise me if you want to know more. You have to. You can't get mad at me, or hate me? You promise?"

I dutifully swore my short oath to her, apparently convincing enough for her to continue.

"OK, you promised. I wanted to tell you this time before he got here. I feel like such a dirty whore. I fucked David on our wedding day, but I never told you. I told him it would be the last time. But I lied to myself and to David, because it wasn't the last time. I fucked him the morning before the ceremony, in my old bedroom. He didn't want to, but I wanted to, and I made him fuck me so good.

That time I went to London for work - I met him there, and I fucked him again.

I fucked him at grandmother's funeral, after the service, in his rent car. I fucked him again at C's (a family member) graduation, in the ladies room. When he was here finalizing the divorce, I fucked David again - I lied, about work, and went to meet him in Chicago, and we fucked for two days straight. When he came for mom and dad's 50th anniversary, I fucked him again, once in the storage room, and once in the RV.

The last time I fucked him was at Em's wedding (David's youngest daughter) - you almost caught me, when we were in the upstairs bathroom at the reception.

Oh God, baby, I love his beautiful cock! I have to fuck him! It's not wrong if it feels so good, is it?"

KK was really gripping my balls, squeezing, doing her best to stop me from cumming. I was squirming around on the loveseat, teased to the brink from her dirty talk about fucking her own brother.

"I've fucked David every single time I've had the chance. I would've told you, but I was afraid. The first time I let him cum inside my pussy was at grandmother's funeral - before I got my tubal - I thought he got me pregnant, and it scared the shit out of me! It's so fucking hot when he cums inside me - he just cums buckets!

You'll hate me, but I drugged you Wednesday night, with Cialis and Ambien in your martinis... I didn't want you to catch me fucking him, so I wanted you to go to sleep, lights out, but I thought I might want your hard cock later, in case David wouldn't let me fuck him... I didn't let you fuck me because I was saving my pussy for David, so I just let you jack off on my leg. When you fell asleep, I went to him. I fucked his brains out baby, and let him cum inside. Then I came back to bed and used your cock to cum some more.

We just fucked all day Thursday while you were at work. That was his cum in my pussy Thursday night, when you ate me out. I was too sore to let you fuck me."

I thought my cock was going to burst, and KK was sensing that I was near the point of no return, and just tightened her grip.

"I didn't mean for you to find out this way. I was going to tell you, I promise. I didn't know we would get so drunk, I didn't know you'd be home from work early Friday... God, we got too fucking drunk! I pee-peed on David in the shower! That was so fucking hot!"

At that point, there was nothing KK could do, and I blew my load, a huge jet of cum blasted from my tormented cock, and the spurts of juice got all over KK's face and the pink nighty. I thought I might pass out from the intensity of the orgasm. My wife released her grip, and leaned back, smiling.

"So, I guess you think that's hot, right? Good. Because I'm going to go fuck David some more, until he leaves tomorrow. He wants my pussy, mouth, and ass all to himself. And I'm going to give it to him. I told him about the cameras in the playroom, and he says you can watch, but you can't come in. I want you to make us some dinner and have it ready at six, OK? You can watch on the computer, and I'm going to leave the door open so you can listen, just be a good boy, and leave us alone, OK? Understand?"

I nodded, and asked if there was anything special she wanted for dinner, and KK responded with, "Surprise me - but it better be something yummy!" With that, she opened the door to my den, and left me sitting half-naked on the loveseat, dribbling cum.

I cleaned up, put my boxers and jeans on, then went to get some coffee, while pondering the newest of her naughty revelations. Connecting the dots, some vague memories began to make a little more sense, like why I didn't get invited to some of the events, the apparent urgency of KK's trip to London, and what not. I thought about the wedding thing - during the reception, I had an urgent need to piss, and all of the restrooms were occupied in the downstairs reception hall. I had to go, and ended up in an employee-only area, upstairs, looking for a restroom, which I found - but it was occupied - when I knocked, a female voice said, "Sorry, it'll be a while - sick!" It sounded sort of like KK's voice, but I wasn't sure. I said, "Sorry to disturb you!" and there was silence, no response. Now I know she was in the head with David, sucking and fucking him...

Throughout the day, I looked in on the playroom cameras. I got views of them fucking at least five different times - I honestly lost count, and I jacked off so many times I dried out. The bathroom cam gave the best view, and I got an eyeful of KK having kinky, wet, nasty sex with her brother. Later in the day, I watched them in the bed, as David was rubbing his huge dick between KK's ass-cheeks, and unloaded a gusher of cum all over her backside. At one point I looked on camera, and they were napping, spooned together in the bed like lovers.

The last thing I watched was another bit of bathroom play. David had KK on the bidet, and she was showing him how she uses her pussy pump - that jack-off session was unsatisfying for me, because it was a dry orgasm. I wasn't able to milk out even the tiniest drop of cum, even through I was jacking furiously while watching my wife pump her cunt for her brother. I stopped, zipped up, and went to make dinner.

I waited until about 15-minutes before things were ready, then went to the hall, and called down toward the open playroom door to tell them dinner would be on the table soon. David appeared in the dining room first, wearing sweats. KK showed up a couple of minutes later - wearing one of her fetish outfits, a favorite of mine, her school-girl costume. It has a short little green plaid skirt that's actually too short, as it exposes her ass and a little crotch. She had on white cotton panties under the skirt. The uniform shirt is a little too small also, and accentuates her bust nicely. The little outfit is complete with white knee-length stockings and little black buckle-style patent leather shoes. She even had her hair tied up in a double ponytail, complete with ribbons. I said, "Looking hot, baby! Going to school?" KK sort of glared at me, and said, "No, but I'm going to teach David a lesson after dinner. Now what's to eat?"

In these instances, I'm usually in a mode to appease KK for some reason, and as requested, I made her something "yummy" for dinner, a feast of chicken marsala, bow-tie pasta, a Cesar salad, and green peas - all stuff she likes. We had a nice bottle of Italian wine, and I'd even made desert for us, a thrown-together tiramisu. They both ate like starving children, apparently famished from an afternoon of non-stop vigorous sex. After desert was finished, KK said, "Let's go look at dirty pictures on the den TV - I told David all about our naughty adventures, so he can see me being a bad girl, and you can sit with us too..." I opened another bottle of wine, and got fresh glasses, finally joining them on the sofa.

KK had already started her video presentation, a slideshow of some of her encounter sessions, ranging from solo masturbation and toying show off shots in various hotels and motels, to scenes of cock-sucking, various perverted close-up shots I'd taken of some of the more extreme penetrations she's experienced, to a few of her gang-bang shots. A few minutes into the show, she'd taken David's cock out of his sweat pants, and was slowly stroking his hard dick. I could hardly believe either of them still had enough energy for it - my cock was hard, but my balls were suffering that empty, achy feeling from being wrung dry of cum. I couldn't take it anymore, and I finally got my cock out to see if KK would touch it - instead, she started rubbing herself through her panties with her free hand, and only paid attention to David's cock.