Taboo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After maybe ten more minutes, of mostly ignoring me, while teasing her brother with dirty talk, crude descriptions of what she was experiencing in the photos, and stroking him, she turned to me and said, "David and I are going to go play some more. Don't wait up. Thanks for making such a yummy dinner. I'll see you in the morning."

She got off the sofa, took David's hand, and they disappeared back to the playroom. I just sat there, and finished off the bottle of wine by myself. I felt a little left out, a little perplexed, and a little miffed. I was also feeling exhausted. I tidied up the kitchen, then went to my den to check the playroom cameras. I found them on the sitting area camera - KK had David naked, his hard cock curving up, resting on the sofa arm. She was on her hands and knees, the little skirt flipped over, sans panties, sucking and licking her brother's cock. I watched until she made him cum, and it looked like she swallowed every drop. I killed off the camera software, and shut the computer off, then decided to pass by the playroom door on my way to bed. When I got to the open door, I could hear the combination of KK's moans, and "Eat my pussy! Lick it baby, suck my clit!" I listened to my trash-talking wife, obviously being eaten out by brother-dear for about five minutes, until I heard her breathy "I'm cumming, oh my fucking God, I'm cumming so good!"

I managed to get a few hours of fitful sleep before I heard some racket, which turned out to be KK and David looking for the bong, on their way to the hot tub. I waited a bit, then peeked out the den windows to see what they were up to, and to make sure that they weren't so loud they'd attract the neighbors attention at this ungodly hour - it was 3:30am. Fortunately, they were "behaving," if you can call doing bong hits and masturbating "behaving." I left them to their fun, and went back to bed, once again hard, but too empty and exhausted to yank one out.

On Sunday morning, I was awake, and alone until nearly 11:00am, when KK finally showed up in the kitchen, demanding coffee and something to eat. She was naked, looked wrung out, with what looked like hickies on her boobs, and a swollen, puffy looking pussy mound - the sign of too much pumping and fucking. I told her I'd make a quick breakfast, and asked if David would be joining us. She said, "Yes, he's got time - his Uber will be here at three to take him to the airport. Call me when breakfast is ready."

About twenty minutes later, I called to them. David was dressed in sweats, and KK had managed to put on an oversize T-shirt. They ate, and drank coffee in that sort of hung-over kind of silence. When she'd finished her food, KK said, "We're going to go have some goodbye loving, and a shower before David leaves, and I'll help him pack up." With that, they left me alone once again, and retreated to the playroom. I only saw KK once before about 2:30pm, going between the playroom and our bedroom, apparently for clothes. Finally at about 2:45pm, they showed up, dressed, and "normal" looking, and dumped David's bags in the entry foyer. We made awkward smalltalk until the notice of David's Uber pinged his phone. I watched KK and David in a deep kiss and embrace, then David made his exit. KK started crying... after the Uber drove off, KK said, "I'm going to go take a nap. I'm exhausted. I'll see you at dinner." She left me to the remainder of Sunday on my own.

I'm still sorting out all this. In all honesty, despite the strange, unconventional (to say the least) nature of these events, it was sexy as hell. I have seen my wife in pretty much every sexual situation imaginable, with more men than I can count, from mild to nasty wild, and this series of encounters between KK and her brother were without a doubt the most nut-busting, hottest, most intimate stuff I've ever seen her do. If nothing else, just the visual memories of those five days will provide jack-off fodder to last an eternity.

Hopefully, KK will be in a mood to tell me more about her and David's unconventional relationship, sooner than later. I doubt it will be in the near term, as we're building toward a close of the holiday season, and a big New Year's event. It has been one hot holiday season so far...