Taboo Sex

Story Info
Brother sister story.
784 words
3.04
35.9k
34
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taboo Sex, I agreed with great difficulties.

It happened that one day me of 25 years aged and my brother 21 years old were alone on the terrace and there were clouds in the sky, then lightning flashed very loudly and there was a very loud sound. I was scared and hugged my brother, I was holding him very tightly. And in no time it started raining heavily. He took me to the terrace room so that we could avoid getting wet.It was very dark there, due to which I got scared and hugged my brother tightly.

Now his hands were going down through my back.Then I stopped him and said: What are you doing?

Then He said "nothing sister."

Some time till then we remained like this.

Then my brother said: "I am wet, so I take off my clothes and dry them."

He took off all his clothes. He was only in underwear.

I also got wet because of the rain.

I was wearing only a thin top and thin leggings. Out of which my body was looking lighter. Due to my getting wet, there was a slight smell or say that the stench was spread in the room.

The Smell made my brother go crazy, and I was a little scared that something might go wrong.

Then my brother said: "I want to ask you something, you will not refuse, will you?"

I said: "Tell me first?"

He said: "I want to see you!"

I said: "you are already watching."

Brother: "No, not like that."

I said: "Then how...?"

Brother:......

(Awkward Silence)

I said: "How are you talking? Have you gone mad?"

Brother: "Only once, please, please."

And he went ahead.

That's when I slapped him hard and pushed him away from me.

He started pleading and begging.

Brother: "If you don't show me, I will kill myself."

I completely calmed down and just stood there and started thinking, "Shall I do as my brother is saying?" I stood like this for some time quietly and kept thinking. I could not understand anything.

Then my brother went ahead and grabbed me But I remained calm. But again I said: "No, please don't."

But he threatened to kill himself, because of which I became silent.

I said again with courage: "You go away, I will show you myself, but you do not touch me."

Brother: "ok."

Reluctantly, I raised my top. He went crazy at my tiny nipples and said: "can I touch them?"

I said: "No, you just wanted to show off."

He made a crying face, then I thought that I had already shown it, so what is the harm in touching it now? I allowed him to touch me.

He touched my nipples first with one finger then with two and in the same way he held my boobs with both hands.

Now I was a little scared too. I had closed my eyes that's why I felt like some spit on my boobs, I immediately opened my eyes.I saw him moving his tongue on my boobs and lightly pressing my nipples with his teeth.I immediately pushed but he was holding me tightly due to which I could not even run away.

Then I said: "Okay you suck but take it easy."

There was a different sparkle in his eyes and he put one hand down sucking my boobs which made me stiff like a fish. And I was letting him do all this without wanting to. He rubbed my pussy hard because of which I forgot everything and came to a new world.

And then he went ahead and made me completely naked. I was blushing because it was only a little dark in which my naked body was showing clearly. Then we broke all the customs of the society and unitedly got lost in this world of ours.

Then I went down and opened his underwear and had a look of his monstrous giant cock. I kissed his tip and he got crazy with my act and I opened my mouth to talk but before I could say something he inserted his monster in my mouth and started throttling it.

I was unable to stop him.

He came in my mouth deep inside and I made it drunk.

I was blushing because of his act.

His cock was again hardening slowly.

Then he put his cock in my pussy and I was screaming hard at his act.

He pistoned me for an hour in different positions.

Then we also had sex many times whenever he gets hard and we had a new rule in our house of no clothes.

I always remain naked at home.

Thank you.