Tabootopia - A Nation of Incest Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Surt
Surt
933 Followers

"Ok, I know enough. Thanks Mom, I'm ok with everything, really. Keep doing what you're doing," he said with an awkward laugh.

"Thank you Sami," she smiled, "I am very proud of how you are handling this news, it shows real maturity. Oh, I don't need to tell you this, but please keep this all between us."

"Of course, I won't say a word."

"Thank you. You watching anything? Please pass me the remote."

He handed her the remote. "I'm going to my room."

"Ok dear."

As soon as he locked the door, the pants came off and what came next needs no explaining. He had so many thoughts, feelings, questions and ideas rushing into his head. He felt like he needed to let them all out, catch them as they were flying. So he turned his computer on, got his word processor up and began typing. The words were flowing onto the screen, from his mind to the P.C with only a small lapse in thought. Sami spent two solid hours writing, taking a break to make himself something to eat, then editing it down and fitting it into appropriate categories.

After he was done, he looked for a website where he could post his first set of thoughts. He found that website and posted his first 1000 words of content. This is a snippet of what he wrote:

"SamiRocks: I got a HOT middle-eastern mom. From Iran, real hot. BIG tits, JUICY ass, she jerks off men ALL THE TIME. For me! To help me out! She JERKED my PRINCIPAL...while I was in the house with them! Ok, yeah, I'll post the whole thing later on but let me tell you she is the real fucking deal, a sexy middle-eastern mother who jerks off men! I'm wacking off about it! My mom is a SLUT! NO! I have to correct myself, she is no slut! She's a classy woman that uses her body to her advantage, ohhh so hot that's my mom! This is FUCKING awesome! :) :) :) :)...thx for reading!!!"

***

Two months later...

"Hello my boy, my name is Jean."

"Umm hi." Sami shook his hand.

Sami stood hunched, hands in pockets. In front of him was his mother's new boyfriend. He was a medium-height, chirpy-voiced grey-haired French man, wearing a slick three-piece suit. Jean was standing to the left of Farah, his arm around her hip, just above shoulder length. Jean and Farah -- she wearing an expensive, white evening gown -- were going to a luxurious restaurant: An actual date. This was new for Sami; he'd never seen his mother date anyone before. He thought all his mother did was jerk guys off, not actually date them. Of course, Sami knew that Jean's vast amount of wealth was the most likely motivating factor.

"Ah, yes, Sami my boy. Pleased to meet you."

"You too...ah yeah."

"So I'll go start the car, don't want to get a ticket." He turned to Farah and gave her a quick peck on her red ripe lips. "Bye-bye, wonderful meeting you Sami."

"Yeah, yeah."

After Jean left, Farah looked at her son.

"We will be back late, just to let you know. Please cook your own dinner, ok dear?"

"Ok Mom, that's cool."

"And me and Jean will most likely come back here and have sex, just to let you know."

Sami's eyes grew wide. "Oh...ok Mom, that's cool."

Farah smiled. "Good boy. Be in bed by the time I come back, ok? No later than eleven."

"Yes Mom," Sami's voice had become really hoarse.

"Bye dear," she went towards the door and shut it.

His mom, sex, his house. Tonight, his mom, sex, his house: This was a very big deal, a very big deal. Though before getting too over-excited, Sami dashed his own hopes, suspecting he won't hear anything even with his bedroom being right next to hers. Again what Sami expected and what did actually happen was much, much more.

***

1:01am: that's the time they got home. Sami, from his bed, heard quite mumbling from the hallway, followed by the shutting of the bathroom door: they were getting ready. Inside the bedroom: the shuffling of clothes, Jean entering the bedroom, lighter footsteps following him.

Sami heard their lips smacking together, the bed springing to life, squeaking from the pressure of their humping bodies. No denying it now: It was happening: his mother was about to have sex.

"Uh, uh, uh," that was Jean's voice, accompanied by the sound of his balls smacking Farah's Persian pussy. Sami knew his mother had dished out the pleasure before, but it was a whole other thing actually hearing it in detail.

Slowly the sounds started getting louder, more vivid. The bed smashing against the wall, Jean grunting loudly. Squeak, bang, uh.

"Yes, oh yes," moaned Farah. "Yes, oh yes."

Sami was burning up, feeling a rush go through his body. He imagined Jean on top, pounding his mother's pussy, making her big tits shake.

"Oh you sexy woman!" Smack! Sami had watched enough pornos to know what that sound was: Jean had given his mother a firm spank to the bottom.

"Ooh!" she said in a high-pitched tone. Sami was hearing sounds he'd never heard his mother make before, sounds no son should hear his mother make. It was thrilling, hearing this new side of her, her sexual side, unfold before him. His once-dignified Iranian mother being positively humbled.

"Oh! Oh! Ohh!" Farah was letting out long, drawn-out moans of pleasure. Sami, knowing full well his own mother was the recipient, loved every second of it.

Now at full-blast, the passion between the two had reached a boiling point, no attempt by either to hide what was transpiring: A pure, animalistic ritual of unbridled lust. Try as Farah did to conceal her delight, she could not. Overcome by it all, she felt new, unforeseen sensations reach higher and higher to her pleasure centre. Eventually, she succumbed.

"Ah! Ah! AHHH!" it was time for her climax. "Oh god! Oh god! Oh god! Ah! Ah! Eh, oh Jean, Jean! Please, please, please...OHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

The final roar from his mother set Sami off: In-stereo orgasms all over the swanky apartment. That was only the first of what became several -- just in that night alone -- of Farah and Jean's holy unions.

From his first taste of Farah's ripe, juicy delights, Jean knew right away that he was not going anywhere, never wanting to leave her side. He never did. The relationship progressed very quickly; he stayed with them in their apartment, becoming a welcome fixture. Sami and Jean got on quite well, friendly in fact. Of course, in addition to getting along with Jean, Sami also appreciated hearing the nightly thumps and moans of his mother and Jean's sexual interludes. All three were quite happy indeed.

The players were set, the final play had begun: it was time for Sami and Farah (and Jean) to experience their wonderland.

***

It was an early summer morning. Sami was done with high school, set for college, something which really didn't interest him. His mother was at the dining table, in her white robe, nude underneath, cleavage on display. While Sami sipped his milk, taking in eyefuls of his mother's natural assets, Jean glided in from the bedroom.

"Hello my love, hello my son! Today, ahhh! Today I have a wonderful, spectacular announcement!"

"Yes, what is it, Jean?" asked Farah.

"Farah my love, Sami my son, we are going to move to...California! To a new town development! I got a job as a financial advisor, the money is so amazing."

Farah was ticked-off. "Jean, do you really expect us to move away from our lives?"

"Here is what they're offering me," Jean showed her a piece of paper. When Farah saw the figure, her eyes grew wide. She cleared her throat, then, looked at her son.

"Sami, we're moving."

"What!? Mom!? What? What? When?"

"What is the earliest we can leave, Jean?"

"Tonight."

"We're going tonight, Sami."

Sami was flabbergasted. "Mom!? I-I, I got college, friends, Michal, Kerry -- ok I'm going."

"Fantastic!" said Jean. "We should pack right now, I'll call their moving company, I'm told they are simply the best. Oh I forgot to mention to you Sami my boy, the place where we're going, they have a law which requires all eighteen-year-olds to spend another year in high school."

"What!?"

"I'm afraid so, my boy. The place you're going to is called Kay Parker High School."

Sami almost chocked on his cereal, "What? Are you being serious?"

"Why? The name sound familiar?"

Sami laughed nervously. "What? Oh no, no, noooo, ha-ha, nope, no, nope. Ok I'll get packing."

***

The plane ride was long, very long. When they touched down they felt the weather come down on them with a heavy thud: it was hot, very hot. Farah was wearing a form-fitting dark red summer dress with sandals and big sunglasses, Jean in an unbuttoned dress shirt and shorts. Sami, black shirt, shorts, was sitting in the back of Jean's company car, on-route to his new home.

"Oh, I remembered something," said Jean. "Sami my boy, you see the school there? Go there, they're expecting you."

"Huh?"

"The school my boy, over there." He pulled into the curb. "Ah, see? Big building with the cones? You got an induction, go on my son."

Sami was perplexed. "Induction? What? But how will I get home."

Farah took out a palm mirror and touched up her lipstick. "Sami, a little exploration hurt no one; trust me dear this town is more than safe. We live on 16 Bigelow Drive. Can you remember that dear?"

"Y-Yes Mom."

Jean turned and grinned, "Go on, go on outside, you're going to love it!"

Sami opened the car door and stepped outside into the warm brisk air.

"Great, see you later my son!" shouted Jean as he sped off.

Sami walked with a nervous quiver in his step, he couldn't put his finger on the reason why, the whole aura of the place just seemed so different to him. Upon entering the high school -- complete with high-end large flat-screens mounted on the walls and a layout which made it look like the lobby of a big-time business -- he pushed the bell of the front desk. A bald, wizened-looking man went from one end of the desk to the other.

"You must be Sami."

"Uh, yeah, I'm, umm, here to join, I think."

"We've been expecting you, for a while, actually."

"Oh, I'm sorry."

"Don't be," he smiled. "We're glad you're here."

The man smiled and stared at Sami for an uncomfortably long amount of time.

"So, umm yeah, what do I need to do?"

"Sami, can I ask you something? You got any good-looking relatives? Like cousins, aunts, sisters?"

"W-what?"

"Oh nevermind, just go down the hall, to the left. Principal's office."

"Ok...thanks."

That was a strange encounter that Sami shook off as quickly as he could.

***

Sami went inside The Principal's office. Upon entering he saw a mature, red-haired woman, who despite pushing past her late-50's, exuded a strong sexual energy, much like Sami's own mother. Her red hair was tied-up into a neat bun; she was wearing a buttoned to the neck sweater and a long grey skirt.

She put her heavy textbook down. "Sami Azim I assume? Hmm, pretty little Persian boy, aren't you?"

"Wha-- "

"Mr. Sanchez is not here," she interrupted. "He is...well you'll find out soon enough. I'll be handling your induction for today, I am Miss Bolovey. Sit lad, sit."

Sami sat on the chair.

Miss Bolovey pushed her glasses up, then grabbed Sami's file. "Hmm, yes, ah yes, hmm yes, right-o all sorted. There is your class timetable, now be on your way."

He picked the sheet up. "T-thank you." He stood up and went for the door.

Before he exited, Miss Bolovey shouted, "Hold it youngling! I may need you for something."

Sami turned around. He stood in front of the desk.

"Hmm, not there, stand here, next to me."

He walked around the desk and stood a meter away from her.

"Oh not there silly, closer," she pulled him by his slim shoulders, turning him around with ease. "Come on, don't be a goose."

"Don't be a goose?" He thought to himself. That phrase kept repeating itself as he stood there. Don't be a goose? What did it mean? Who talks like that? What does a goose -- yank! Sami looked down and saw that his pants and underwear were around his ankles.

"What the --" Smack! That was the sound of Miss Bolovey's hand slapping Sami's ass.

"Hmm." Smack. She did it again, this time with more bite, the full-force of her hand slapping his ass-cheek.

"Wh-What're you doing!?" he said as he held onto the wall, the powerful force of Bolovey almost throwing him to the floor.

"Hush, let me finish."

She painfully pinched his red raw behind while whispering to herself, then patted him on the butt.

"I see...Ok lad, on your way." She went back to her book like nothing had happened.

Sami looked at her, confused, sore, his pants still around his ankles.

"Don't just stand there, go on, get home, no loitering. Stand there any longer and I'll get serious with you young man, get!"

He pulled his pants up and rushed out the door.

***

Sami stumbled out of the office in a daze. He asked himself repeatedly the same question: "What just happened?" While pondering his predicament, a television from an open, empty classroom caught his attention.

A toned, athletic, bronzed woman, looking to be in her mid-30's, appeared on screen. She was wearing a white sports-bra, small lycra shorts, walking on a fresh green lawn, speaking in a mid-west American accent.

Infomercial music played in the background. "Hi, I'm Dynamite Diana and I am here to tell you about openings at DyDi's health camp for boys and girls! Want that offspring of yours fit and healthy? There is only one choice in all of Our Haven for that: Us! Guaranteed one-hundred-and-one percent success rate! How do I get those results? Simple! With my patented Dynamite System: You send your sons and daughters here to camp and I personally make sure that they will be fit, toned and ready for some action! Just ask some of our current residents."

They cut to a tubby pale teen wearing a grey shirt. "This camp is so much fun, I never felt so good in my life, I ain't looking like much now but I dropped twenty pounds just by the first week, the workouts are fun, I'm into them.

Then, Diana was shown nude, sitting on the naked body of the teen who just spoke.

"Don't touch me, don't you dare touch me with those hands," she punched him in his flabby chest, her teeth gritted. "Touch me again, go on, go on bitch-boy, go on!" she rocked back-and-forth, the bed shaking violently. "Call me Mama and like it, call me Mama and like it!"

"Please, please Mama! Oh!" he said in a shrill voice, sweating all over. "I can't take anymore, ohhhh, ohh! Mama Diana, please! Ohh!"

Going back to Diana, now walking in front of the compound which housed the centre. "See? Results, guaranteed. Plus you parents are safe in the knowledge your kids are healthy and having fun, just ask one of our camp counsellors."

A cherry-looking blond teen with broad shoulders and toned arms walked on screen. "That's right Dy-Di, for every ten pounds a teen drops here, they get ten minutes licking my pussy after a workout, why after a workout? So they get addicted to the taste of my sweet, sweet juices, oh yeah~"

The two women high-fived.

"Yes Lobicky, that's why we do what we do here: we love our jobs, we take pride in our duty, so if your (legally-aged) son or daughter wants to come here, then just call this number, visit our website, our visit us in person, directions online, all the information you need is on the screen now. Remember: ALL are welcome; fit, slim, husky, any and all come to this camp! A two-week stay is just one-fifty klums, a low price for an experience that stays with you a lifetime! We look forward to seeing you!"

While Sami remained transfixed on the screen, trying to figure out what he just saw, he heard the wet pitter-patter of feet slapping the ground. What Sami saw confirmed to him that he had stumbled onto a place that was a little bit unusual -- in the best possible way. Sami punched himself in the arm and asked himself this question:

"Am I dreaming?"

A long-legged, gorgeous girl with a towel around her shoulders and loosely-tied bikini bottoms was walking his way. Upon closer inspection, the finer details became clear: smooth brown skin, long dark hair, small well-sized breasts and a slim, mouth-watering, model-esque figure.

She stopped when she saw a middle-aged teacher with slicked-back brown hair, glasses, a brown and yellow jumper and beige pants. She said a few words, played with her hair, tilted her head, smiled. The conversation must've gone her way, her smile being more radiant. As she got closer to Sami, who was looking straight at her like she was a mirage, she smiled at him and blew him a kiss. He wobbled, she giggled. He watched her stride away into the distance.

"...Am I sure?" he punched himself again. "Yes, no? Yes, yes, yes!"

He got himself up and went out the school.

***

The happy, perfect suburban setting of the town, the fresh green lawns, picket fences, Sami felt he'd stumbled onto a TV set; this could not be real, he thought. He'd been asked if he had any hot family relatives, then spanked by a hot older woman, saw a commercial for some sort of sex camp, then, finally, with his own two eyes saw a half-naked girl parade around a high school. The peculiarity of these events made Sami doubt his very existence. While he, again, pondered his predicament, he heard something which gave him a jolt.

"Daddy I meant my other lips!" shouted a teenage girl.

Sami wasn't quite sure if he heard that correctly or not, or if he'd imagined it. He stood still to hear a follow-up, but it didn't happen. He shrugged it off, continuing his journey home. Sami eventually found Bigelow Street, where the biggest surprise was saved for last.

"Hello Mom I'm --" Sami opened the door to find his mother on her knees, fully nude, sucking cock.

Farah saw her son and took the cock out her mouth.

"Oh hi Sa--" splat went the cum all over his mother's face; a powerful stream that dripped down her nude, sweaty body.

Sami was in utter shock. All his emotions stunted at what he was witnessing.

Farah wiped the cum off her face with a handkerchief. "Will that be all?"

"For now, for now," the man replied.

Sami took a look at the full scene: his mother's hair tied back, a full view of her large natural breasts, dark brown nipples, ample behind and -- to Sami the most striking feature -- a well-groomed bush. A nude, suave Latino man was standing over his mother, his suit laid out in the corner.

"That was excellent, excellent!" he spoke in a Mexican accent, "You my sexy, sexy middle-east woman!"

Farah smiled and nodded. "Thank you."

The man turned his attention to Sami. "Hello! I am Principal Sanchez, The Principal of Principle. Congratulations on getting into Kay Parker High, your mother has just finished the enrolment process for you."

Principal Sanchez looked down at her, holding her chin. "Oh you, you I am entering into The Hottest Mom contest! And you, you will win!"

"Thank you. I look forward to it."

"Excellent. I will be seeing you." Sanchez grabbed his neatly folded clothes and went towards the door.

"Oh," he patted Sami on the shoulder. "Welcome to Tabootopia."

***

After Farah got dressed and Jean came home, they explained Tabootopia to Sami. After getting his head around that he was living on a man-made island, in a large advanced civilisation that's existence was secret from the outside world, Sami found that he absolutely loved Tabootopia! A place where all his perverted desires became reality, it was his very own dreamland.

With all his elation, Sami did have one pressing question: "Mom, not to be rude or anything, I just wanna know why you were, umm, umm, performing a sex act on that man? I thought you only did handjobs -- sorry Mom I meant --"

"No dear, it's all right. What you saw was a play for leverage; Mr. Sanchez is a very important man to your future, it was a necessary introduction. Since standards in Tabootopia are different, my usual routine would not have been suffice, so I went a little bit further."

Surt
Surt
933 Followers