All Comments on 'Tackling the Debt Ch. 01'

by Tigerstretch

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
What a positive surprise ...

+++ started slow & simple +++ gradually building up in writing +++ suddenly poor reader me felt enchanted +++ must have happened reading the park and overnight stay scenes +++ like a fairy tale, only a scifi modern one, pure magic on par with classics.

PS Just hope future chapters will meet my risen expectations. All the best, no pressure ; - )

ModsognirModsognirabout 4 years ago

So many great stories on your profile. I don't know which I would like to see continued the most :D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Fascinating Start

Very curious to see where this leads!

Thanks for sharing

Tess (uk)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Next one soon please!

Can’t wait to read the next one - great character development.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What a surprise

This has to be one of the best unique starts in a long time. It probably would have been a bit easier to find out about the cloning outfit but it sure caught my attention. Imagine having a clone to do almost anything you wanted to do and have your mind inside. Of course, finding out that they could kill you for any number of reasons and the clone stops living. Kind of weird with Matt taking the real body home after she is put to sleep was very different. Selling the body to high-end people would be one way of getting so much money. Love the slow buildup and her getting snookered first off with that older guy kind of put a slow start too. I wonder what Matt wants to talk about? I do hope that Chloe will be able to pay back the money and get her body back. I have a soft spot for people that are in a tight spot, get used, abused, and put through hell, then get their lives back in good order. Anyway 5 stars and hope that there are many chapters ahead.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very creative and unusual story -- kind of sci-fi.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTigerstretch@Tigerstretch
Hello, TS here! I started writing a while ago and got encouraging comments. I started publishing my kinky stories here. I hope you like what I'm writing and that it made your day better! Enjoy!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES