Tackling the Debt Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Chloe ... But ... That's ..."

"Shhh ... Let's do this transfer ... I don't want to argue about my offer, this is what I want."

I kissed him one last time and walked to the box. I slid inside, and ... it was not comfortable at all. He closed the side panel, but we could still talk to each other even though it was a bit muffled.

"Do you have a pillow?" I asked.

"No, but it will only take a few minutes. Just relax. So, here is what will happen. You'll feel as if you were falling asleep, and then you'll just wake up right away. In real-time, about two hours would have elapsed. Be aware that when you'll wake up, you'll have a surge of emotions, but it will go away quickly. It is just the clone's brain that is firing up for the first time. You may cry, laugh, feel depressed, but don't worry; it means nothing. It is just hormones settling down. It will pass."

"Got it. I'll try to remember."

"So, what kind of body do you want?"

"Kind? Do you mean I can choose?"

"Yes, of course. Look at the screen and pick one."

I looked at the built-in screen inside the box and there was a choice of body types for me to select from. Right away, I spotted the girl with long legs, thin waist, and larger breasts. Why not, it was not every day that I could decide what I was going to look like. I thought my real body was really cute, but it was not as stereotypical as this. I probably read too many women's magazines in my life, I wanted to try something like this, something different.

"C ... I like C."

"I don't want to sound misogynistic, but good choice. Now, what hair color do you want?"

"Can you do red? I like red."

"Chloe, everything is on the screen, you just pick one ..."

"Sorry... C again."

"That's bold ... Don't forget; this is not a game. The clone needs to make some serious money. If you look like a punk, it won't help you."

"Still C ... That's what I want. It will make me stand out."

"Ok, then. Next are the eyes."

"R3 ... They are beautiful ... brown-red ... That's so cool. Why don't we all use clones?"

"Because it is illegal. It is a punishment, remember? Your real body lost its freedom; it is very serious, don't ever forget about that. So, skin color now?"

"I wish I could be tanned like B ... Give me B."

I'm going to look like one hot chick once this is all over. I was already aroused, and those thoughts were not helping, which made me ask a silly question.

"Matt, can clones have sex?"

"Hehe, of course, they can. As I said before, you'll feel like 18 again."

"Mmm ... That could be fun then."

"Right! It's ready. I want you to close your eyes and relax. I promise you won't feel a thing. Remember, when you wake up, you might freak out a bit, but just let it pass. Okay?"

"Okay ... Hey, Matt?"

"Yes?"

"Thank you. I won't disappoint you."

"Hey, I'm sure you won't, Chloe. I'll see you on the other side."

I heard some sort of white noise getting louder and louder. My eyelids were so heavy ... and ... I was getting so turned on. What was happening? My arousal was spiking up like crazy, but I couldn't move. Then I started breathing heavily and moaning. Wait. This was not my voice! Were those moans mine? I couldn't stop them. My pussy clenched over and over, and my whole body started spasming. When I felt the control over my body coming back, I started screaming ... of pleasure?

"Aaaaaann! I'm cumiiiiing! AAAAAH!"

"Chloe! Chloe! Relax! ... I'm here. It's Matt ... Calm down. Just breathe and let it pass. Breathe."

I opened my eyes, and I saw the blurry face of Matt right in front of mine. He was holding my shoulders down to the bed. I gripped his shirt and tried to understand what was happening. His calm voice slowly started to reach me more and more, soothing me.

"Where ... Where am I?" I asked.

"Calm down, Chloe. And those are my questions. Do you know where you are?"

"I ... Oh ... Wait ... The clone?"

"That's right. You are safe. Everything went really well. Tell me a bit about you. Your name, age ..."

"I'm Chloe ... 27 ... I owe 1.3 million."

"Haha, I'm glad you remember that part too. Come on, sit up, slowly. I need to check a couple of things. Your vision will get better in a minute. Your brain is still rewiring."

Matt helped me up and started to check my vitals such as my blood pressure and temperature, blood oxygen level, and more. I was still on a high after my sudden orgasm. He never mentioned anything about this.

"I came so hard, why?"

"Hehe. That was actually cute, and it doesn't happen often. Usually, people cry or laugh. Now that I'm thinking about it, maybe it was my fault. If you were sexually excited when we did the transfer, the same level of excitement would be your new normal in the clone. The transfer read your original body hormone level and used it to calibrate your clone. It is to ensure you feel roughly the same in this new body."

"Is this why I'm feeling horny right now?."

"More than likely, but if you calm down, I expect that it will mostly go away until ... Well ... Until something turns you on again."

"I hope it will be manageable. Matt, those clothes are ugly!"

"Get used to them. It is our generic uniform. I'm not allowed to give you anything else. Starting right now, you have no possession at all, not even your original body. This clone is your only belonging. It is your salvation; take good care of it."

I was wearing a white blouse and a pair of blue capri pants. Not something I would call a uniform. It was more like what a soccer mom would wear; pretty offensive for a girl like me that only liked cute dresses. The shoes were just basic white sneakers.

"I won't get a job dressed up like this. That's for sure. Can I look at myself?"

"Yes, there is a full-length mirror in the corner over there. You look gorgeous. A little trick, just imagine it is a costume you are wearing, that way you won't feel as weird."

I slowly stood up; there was a lot more strength in those legs than I expected, enforcing a belief that I could get used to this new body. I walked up to the mirror and looked at myself. Matt was right; I was beautiful. My height was about 5'6". My hair was bright red, more bold than what It looked like on the screen, and it was lower back long. Bringing my face closer to the mirror I looked at those eyes ... I loved them. They were like embers. My skin was tanned as if I were coming back from vacation on a tropical island. I gave my breast a good squeeze ... big ...

"Matt? Did you make them bigger?"

"No, they are what you selected. But you should stop massaging them."

"Why? Oooooh ... Aaah ... Damn ... I see what you mean now by extra arousal. I will have to be careful."

"I don't think this ever happened before, that hormone calibration issue. You'll have to report the effects back to me."

"I guess ... Hey, I want to see my old self. Can I?"

"You are not supposed to ... but ... We haven't stored it yet. Just a quick look, okay?"

Matt led me out of the room, but I had no idea where we were. This was not the same section where I fell asleep. Following him was my only option. Not too far away, he opened a door and let me take a peek inside the room. There I was, lying down on a long comfy chair. I looked so peaceful, well, and asleep.

"Can I get my clothes back?"

"No. I'm not allowed to give them to you."

"Can I touch myself?"

That sounded so weird.

"You are not supposed to. We are responsible for her safety. You are not even supposed to be here, in fact. I was just trying to be nice since you were so ... lovely. Alright, I'm going to have to ask you to leave now. You have a lot of work to do to bring back that much money. Follow me."

He gently grabbed my hand and walked me to the front desk, to one of the receptionists. I squeezed his fingers back. I didn't really want to leave him just yet.

"Amanda, this is Chloe, the black-haired girl from this morning. Please give her a starter kit along with the usual information. She is very smart; she understands the whole system already."

"Sure, Matt. Oh my ... you turned this one into a sex doll or what?"

A sex doll? That was ... mean. Not that I found the term disgraceful, but what did I do to her? She tried to look down on me by calling me that. I frowned a bit and retorted.

"I'm looking good enough to get a better job than yours."

Matt placed his arm between the two of us.

"Amanda, just give her what she needs. This is ridiculous. I told you not to treat customers like that."

"She is just a clone. Ah, whatever."

Matt pulled me aside to say his goodbyes.

"Chloe, this will happen again, be careful. A lot of people are jealous of clones or simply freaked out by them. If it happens, don't pick a fight like you just did, you are not a real human, and they may harm you without any remorse. Most people won't notice it, but if they do, just walk away."

"Ah, it's fine. I'm good with people. I won't have any problems."

"I hope so. It would be a shame for this clone to get damaged. Give me a call if you get hurt, and we will see what we can do."

"Cool. Hey Matt ... Don't say anything, but don't forget about what I asked you to do earlier, okay? I would love it. You are special to me."

Matt looked around to make sure nobody was looking at him, and he gave me a quick kiss on the forehead.

"I'll miss you, Chloe. Good luck."

"I'll see you soon, yes."

What a great guy. I like him so much. He almost made me forget the giant mess I was in. I will have to work my ass off to get out of it one day, and perhaps take him out on a real date. Matt smiled gently and walked away before calling another awaiting client and leading him to his office.

Amanda was still rummaging through one of her cabinet drawers and pulled out a cellphone with my name on it along with a charger. She turned it on and asked me to scan my fingerprints on the sensor at the back. While the phone finished configuring, she explained what it was for.

"Don't lose the phone. If it breaks, you come back here asap. It is your whole life. It is your phone, email, ID, and payment card. We are also tracking you with it."

"I guess there is no money on it."

"Matt asked me to add 20$ to your account. I don't know why, but he is bending the rules for you. It's from his own pocket, so I guess it is kind of legal, even if not ethical. I guess you will eat something tonight, not just the roadkills you find along the road."

"Ewww! Gross."

The harsh way she was talking to me made my new reality sink in a bit more home. I had nothing at all. I only had this new body designed to work hard and bring back the money, and people that would find out about me being synthetic would possibly hate my guts.

Amanda went to another cabinet and pulled out a little rectangular black backpack.

"Here, it is empty, but you can slowly collect what you need and carry it around."

"Thanks."

I placed my new cell phone and charging cable in it and put the backpack on. I looked like a soccer mom mixed with a Pokemon trainer now. Amanda walked around the desk with a scanning device. She pushed my overly long hair aside and scanned something behind my head.

"All done. You can go now. Don't be late with your payment; else we will kill you."

"Hum. What did you scan? And could you not use a more gentle term than killing?"

"Chloe, you are one of our clones. You have a small barcode behind your neck. If you cut your hair, keep it long enough to hide it. People will give you grief because of it, for good reasons. And yes, we will kill you if you are late. We call a bitch a bitch."

"So harsh. Amanda, what did I do to you?"

"Just get out. You are done here, and I'm busy."

This woman was not nice. I didn't like her very much. My thumbs wrapped around my backpack straps, and I walked away from this place. There was no point in stretching a conversation with this mean girl. The doors slid open to let me out, and for the first time, this body experienced the outside air. I felt fantastic.

I could have used the 20$ to call a cab, but it wouldn't have been wise. I had brand new shoes, and I intended to use them.

"I need serious money. Where to start? I really do have to figure it out by myself."

I started walking, trying to come up with a plan in my head. I only had thirty days to come up with a large sum of 7250$. A job in a fast-food restaurant wouldn't cut it, that was a given. Where could I get that amount from then? Using the palm of my hand, I tapped the side of my head.

"Come on, you idiot! You don't need all that cash today. Right now, you just need to survive and make enough to get you started. You need food and a roof for tonight. That is all. Oh, and clothes too! You look like a default character from the Sims."

How could I get those basic things? To appreciate how easy it was to walk in this brand new body, I paused my thoughts for a moment. I was so strong and healthy; it was magnificent. I could push this new shell as hard as I wanted since it would be discarded after use anyway. Thinking that I didn't have to overly respect it gave me a couple of ideas. I would probably be okay tonight, all things considered.

I walked for a while until I reached the place I had in mind. It was a large park with all kinds of people performing random activities. I glided around with my sexy strong legs like a seeking missile in search of it's target. A young male would do. I found one resting in the shades with his dog, so I carefully approached him and used my loveliest voice.

"Hello, sir."

"Hmm ... What?"

"Well, I thought you looked cute, so I just wanted to say hello."

"Go away. I have a girlfriend already, and I don't do prostitute."

ACK! That was harsh. Why? Was it because of my hair or my boobs? I didn't dare to reply to him and just walked away. I went to a different area of the park and saw another cute young guy, a reader this time, sitting on a bench. I unbuttoned my plain blouse a little bit more. Seriously, everybody should like exposed breasts.

"Hi there. Can I sit next to you for a bit?"

"... Sure ... What can I do for you?"

"Oh, nothing. I was walking around and just needed to rest."

"Okay. Sure."

"..."

"..."

"I'm Chloe."

"I'm John."

"What are you reading?"

"It's just a love story ..."

"Aaah. Love. I could use some love too right now."

"... between two guys."

ACK! What kind of luck was that? I found an excuse to leave and withdrew to a different location. I tried a couple more times with other guys without any success, lowering my standards more and more, and the last answer I got was that he had seen me flirting around with everyone else and that I was probably infected. It was definitely not my day. Talk about a false start.

Was my clone so gorgeous that people found it suspicious? I needed new clothes as soon as I possibly could to project a better image. I was just standing next to a tree, scanning the open area of the park for any other potential candidate, but the pool was running dry. And that was when I felt a hand squeezing my butt.

"Hey! What the ..."

"Hey, babe! Looking for some fun?"

"I ... Well ..."

This man with wandering hands wasn't the cute one I was hoping for. He was shorter than me, probably in his sixties, not quite clean looking and overweight. Not mentioning that his smile was kind of terrifying. He definitely needed some good brushing and flossing. I really had a hard time picturing myself sleeping with this guy tonight.

"How much do you charge?" He asked.

"Uh ... hum ..."

"Come on! Don't be shy ... I know what you are, look at yourself. Do you want the money or not?"

The money ... Matt's words echoed inside my brain ... I couldn't afford to be picky or ethical. I needed the money badly, if only to get me started. After all those rejections, I didn't have the luxury of choice. The sun was going down fast, and I had no other options anyway. The park was not where I wanted to sleep tonight. So I spat a random number to the man, hoping for the best.

"... 500$?"

"Holy shit! No. 300$ for the night. You don't even wear heels."

"300$ will be fine, I suppose, just this one time."

"Alright, you better be good in bed."

I had no clue if this body of mine would be good in bed, but I knew it would be displeased. I would never have slept with this guy if it had been my own body. He put his arm around my waist and walked me to his place. I just hoped to not end up with too much psychological damage.

***

Matt was closing the building after his long and emotional workday. His other clients declined the offers, but at least he had a perfect moment with that Chloe girl. Unfortunately, he knew there was no way she would be able to pay him next month. Over 7000$ was insane. And she would have to do it month after month, and for what? So she could stay in debt for the rest of her life? 1.3 million. He never saw a client that pulled such a stunt.

That reality made him sad because she was so lovely. Her natural friendliness was probably the reason why he had decided to do the deal ... and she kissed him, touched him. Everything was signed, and she still gave him all that genuine affection. She knew there was nothing to gain by flirting at the time she did. Did she like him that much? Or was she romantically attracted to him? It was puzzling.

He turned off all the lights and locked all the doors. He sent his staff home a while ago, already. He went to the clinic part of the building and entered the room where Chloe's body was resting. He had not stored her just yet; he would have to do this soon. The cute black-haired girl was so peaceful, lying down on her long chair. He placed his hand on her cheek, rubbing it with his thumb.

"Why did she ask me that? She wants me to make love to her while she is sleeping. It would be so wrong. Could she really be okay with it?"

He was perplexed. She did give him her consent; it was recorded by a security camera as well, which would probably not hold well in court. His main priority was to keep her safe while she was using her clone. But she was so pretty. Black hair, brown eyes, thin and short. She was so cute. Those kisses she gave him were the problem. He loved them so much.

"Aaaah! Chloe, what did you do to me? I think I will trust you. But don't make me regret it later. I would be heartbroken."

He walked out of the room and made his way to the back door of the facility. He disconnected the camera and went to the parking lot to fetch his car and drove it next to the door. He hurried and went to get Chloe's body. She was so light. He carried her back to his vehicle and sat her carefully in the passenger seat. He reconnected the camera, armed the alarm system of the building, and drove off.

Twenty minutes later, Matt parked inside the garage attached to his house. Using the utmost care, he carried her to his bedroom and gently laid her down on top of his king bed. He had roughly another 12 hours in front of him before he had to store her. Longer than this and she would risk dehydration and starvation. He would never allow that to happen.

"So, Chloe, what should I do with you?"

He slowly stripped her down to her underwear. All his movements were full of respect and desire. He had no intention to mistreat her in any way; he was simply a guy in love that was going to have fun after being permitted by his new girlfriend. He was so turned on by her and couldn't stop caressing her almost naked body. He undressed as well and started to cuddle her warm body gently.

"Thank you, Chloe, thank you so much for that! I needed this badly."

On that night, he couldn't have sex her. He was not ready for it even though she asked him to. He denied her from her wish and didn't even want to kiss her. It would have been too much too quickly. Holding her gently in his arms provided enough good feeling for one day.