Tackling the Debt Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

I entered the man's apartment, and it was not that bad at all. He took better care of his place than of himself. This would be a good place to stay for the night. However, the guy immediately grabbed me by the waist and pulled me close. I was here for a reason.

"Woah, calm down tiger. Why ... Why don't we take a shower first ... See, that's my thing. I like to make you feel better ... before making you feel amazing," I said.

"In a hurry to get naked? Good ... Alright, go in there first, and I'll join you in a minute. I do have a surprise for you as well. The way you are dressed right now is such a turn-off."

Well, he didn't lack honesty, but I also fully understood why he was single. And what surprise was he referring to? I put my backpack down next to the door and headed to the bathroom. There was a shower in a tub, simple, but at least it would kill some of the unwanted bacteria. I had to remind myself several times this body was not my body. My real body was safely stored at the recovery agency under Matt's care.

The warm water running for the first time on this new clone felt great. I rubbed my soapy hands all over myself and started to feel excited already. This constant arousal was as much a blessing as a curse. It was a bit strange, unnatural perhaps, but who didn't like being sexually excited at the end of the day?

All of a sudden the older man pulled the curtain open, making my heart skip a beat. I was here, naked and sexy in front of someone that was not that attractive to me. I was in my happy zone until he showed up. I had no choice; I had to do all I could to minimize the moral damages I was going to take tonight. The one thing I could do, was to be nice to him, I vowed that I would treat people well after all.

"Hi, sir! Come on in; I'll give you a good scrubbing."

"I hope so, that's why I'm paying you, whore."

Could he be ruder? I wasn't going to let him treat me like this. I just tried to be friendly. What was he trying to achieve? Show me how confident and manly he was? I was wondering what happened to him to turn into something like this.

"Hey! If you want to get some, you have to be nice. Let me clean you well before we do anything, and then I'll let you have the night of your life."

"Grrmm ..."

He mumbled something, but at least he started listening to me. I let him touch me as much as he wanted with his hands in exchange for his good behaviour. Affectionately washing him like this made him start to relax a bit. I think he began to understand that it was okay just to let someone take care of him without judgment. He loved my breasts a lot, unfortunately, my body reacted strongly. I tried to hide it, but holy crap, it felt so good.

I reached the point where I had to wash his crotch. I couldn't avoid what was inevitable, so I knelt down in the tub and started to clean his private parts. It was not my body; I repeated to myself over and over. And when he put his two hands on my head, I knew there was no escape anymore. Doing this would provide me with what I needed to survive for the next few days, so I needed to accept that part at least; it was what I decided to do tonight to make a few dollars.

He pushed his entire length inside my mouth. Good thing he wasn't that big, he was barely touching my throat. This was going to be manageable. I acted as if I enjoyed it and tried to give him what he was going to pay me for, a bit of pleasure and a bit of self-confidence. It was easy to pretend to be turned on since I was in that state for real despite my reluctance.

I sucked him nicely for a long moment. Occasionally he was trying to be rougher, he probably learned that from porn videos. It was alright, I let him feel like he was good at it. Without any warning whatsoever, he pushed his cock as deep as he could in my mouth and came. Taste of cum never grossed me out before. I didn't know if it was because of this clone, but it was not very good this time. Perhaps those brand new taste buds were just too sensitive. Anyway, I gagged a little and swallowed it all.

He praised me for a job well done, as if his opinion mattered, and we finished our shower. I needed to do something about his mouth before I would let him kiss me. I looked inside his pharmacy mirror and found what I was looking for, a free sample of floss his dentist probably gave him years ago. I lowered the toilet cover and made him sit on it.

"How was your shower?" I asked.

"Good, you did well."

"Aww, thanks, I wasn't sure I could take a cock that big. But now, there is something else I would like to do. I like to take care of my clients well, as I said. It won't be that fun at first, but you'll feel so much better after. I'm going to clean your teeth well. It is a little fetish of mine. Is that okay?"

First, I lied about his cock, then I acted all motherly and kinky so he would allow me to do it. If he could understand that he didn't have to behave all dominant around me, we both would have a better night. He could actually be a nice guy if he stopped acting that way.

I grabbed the toothbrush and put some paste on it. He didn't argue one bit. I gently brushed his teeth while caressing his face and giving him encouraging words, as if he was a child. I think he liked it quite a bit. I gave him some water to rinse and made him spit back into the glass. I poured the advanced colony down the sink drain and grabbed the floss.

"Alright, this won't be fun, but you will be a good boy, okay? You'll feel much better after."

" ... Sure."

"By the way, I'm Chloe. What is your name?"

"John."

"Hehe. Nice meeting you, John. Hold still now and don't bite."

I pulled out a long string of floss and rolled it around my fingers and entered his mouth. I had trouble finding the space between his teeth so much it was caked with tartar. Slowly but surely, I flossed carefully and with determination to make him feel better. The smell that came out of there was not joyful, but I endured. Was it his fault, really? If he were over 60 and never learned to take care of his teeth, he probably didn't have a very happy life. I kind of felt sorry for him, so I gently talked during the process.

"The top is almost done. You are doing so well."

"... it burns ..."

"I know, I know ... here ... rinse with cold water, and you'll feel better."

"Chloe is a nice name."

"Oh, thanks! I like it too. It's cute, isn't it? Let's do the bottom now. Are you ready?"

"It hurts ..."

I sat on his lap, pressing my body against his. I was going to finish that well-needed mouth job.

"I know, hang in there. Just play with my naked body while I'm doing it. It will keep your mind busy."

Oh, God. His hands felt so good. Was it normal that this clone's skin was so sensitive? His hands were kind of soft too, probably well polished by his masturbation habits. I was starting to like this new body a bit more all of a sudden.

The bottom jaw went a bit better, but it was bleeding quite a bit. After a few rinses and another brushing, they looked a bit more like teeth than concrete blocks. For the first time, I kissed him, and it was very acceptable, even with the tongue.

"See how good it is now?"

"Yeah. I guess. Thank you."

"Hehe. You know what, you are a good man, John. So, you said you had a surprise for me earlier?"

"Yes, I put something on the bed for you."

"Ah yeah? What is it?"

"A dress. I think it would suit you."

I got off him and went to the bedroom ... and why was I not surprised? It was a small black and white PVC maid uniform. Where he got that from was a mystery that I didn't want to unveil. What he did with it during all those years, I didn't want to know either. I pinched the shoulders of the somewhat cute dress and lifted it in front of me; it was heavier than it should have been. Some matching panties were waiting for me on the bed as well, and once more, I didn't want to know.

"Come on, put it on," he said.

It was not my body ... It was not my body ... I unzipped the back of the dress and climbed in it. It was a bit too small for me; those new breasts were quite voluminous. It worked well in the end because the PVC stretched nicely. I put my legs in the panties and slid them up. Hopefully, there wouldn't be little worms tickling my clit all night.

"So? How do I look, John?"

"Mmm, You remind me of my wife?"

"Your ... your wife?"

"Don't worry; she passed away years ago."

"John! I'm so sorry to hear that ..."

"It's fine ... It's been a while. I will cook us some dinner. At my age, I'm not ready for round two just yet."

His age had nothing to do with it, he was just not healthy. While he was trying to prepare some food, I walked a bit around his living room. In the bookshelf, there were a bunch of old pictures. One of them picked my interest. It was a young couple holding hands in front of Niagara Falls. I took a closer look at it just to confirm my suspicion. It was John and, more than likely, his dead wife.

I couldn't help it. All the mean things I thought about him made me feel quite guilty. There was no certainty, but more than likely, his life went to hell after his wife's early departure. She was probably taking care of him well, and when she left, he just couldn't keep up with life. I was sad for him.

"Chloe, since you are my maid, try to be useful and set the table."

Well, I guess I would have to be a bit nicer around him. Even though I possessed a single fragment of his story, it still opened my eyes. I wanted him to be happy if only for one night. I would feel better about myself and would enjoy the night much more if I knew I did something good for someone in need. I did hurt so many people with my debt catastrophe. Remembering how it felt to give something priceless to someone was something I wanted.

The dinner was fun. We had a little chit-chat, and I acted like a sexy maid, I even sat on his lap to make him eat his dessert. It was just oreo cookies, but still, it felt friendly and good, partly because he didn't act stupid anymore and it made me happy to take care of him.

We then went to bed a bit later and he quickly discovered that I tasted good. He licked me over and over, and I came over and over. This extra arousal I was stuck with was nuts. Otherwise, his performance in bed was way below average, but it was still enough to make me feel really good. Since he had no stamina whatsoever, I spent a lot of time cuddling him and making him talk about all kinds of stuff. I may have even managed to convince him to take better care of his teeth once I would be gone.

The next morning, I woke up early, still wearing the maid uniform. This body could sleep profoundly; I felt very refreshed. I didn't want more sex from him, but I had to wake him up to collect what he promised me.

"Hey ... John, I have to go. Can you pay me now?"

"Mmm ... Yeah, I guess I have to do that."

He sounded grumpy. I can only imagine how he felt when he understood that none of what happened was real. Today he would be alone again, back into his usual joyless life. Not fun at all. He pulled out his wallet from his crumbled pants on the floor and removed all the bills from it.

"Here, take this."

"Well ... we said 300$ ... this is 180$ ..."

"Whatever, you were average, just keep the outfit."

"Average? But ... And the uniform is full of cum ..."

"Just go, Chloe ... Just go, please."

"..."

"Hey ... John? ... For what it's worth. You are a good man. Don't forget about that, okay?"

He was the one that didn't respect our deal, but yet, I was the one feeling bad. He didn't have anything else to give me. His wallet was as empty as his heart.

I went to the hallway and took off the outfit, and stuffed it in my backpack along with the money he gave me. My pussy was still a bit caked with cum, but I didn't want to stick around any longer, I needed to move and go back to my main quest as soon as possible. With my ugly clothes back on, I grabbed my backpack and left the premises.

I sat on the front steps of his apartment building with my phone to collect my thoughts. It was 6 am, and I still had 29 days to find 7050$, and that was only if I wasn't spending anything. Today, I would have to find new clothes that were somewhat decent and also needed a haircut badly ... and some food.

That dirty maid uniform was taking a lot of space in my backpack but it could be useful if I found a nice way to decontaminate it. I spoke to myself in an attempt to avoid the thought.

"Let's call last night a win. I have funds to live another day, and I discovered that this body is made of pure sexiness. That can come handy, I suppose."

My phone rang, pulling me out of my in-depth analysis. Was I really receiving a call? From a private number too?

"Hello?"

"Hey, Chloe?"

"MATT! I'm so happy to hear your voice! This clone works great."

"Yeah ... Well ... I'm not calling you for that ..."

"Uh? What's up? You sound a bit down?"

"Yeah ... Listen ... I made a huge mistake last night ... We need to talk."

***

Remaining debt : 1,300,000$