Tad Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I licked back along the length until I was back to the head, Daniel's legs were trembling slightly, I looked up to see him staring down at me.

"Fuck, you really do have a talented mouth!"

I smiled and slid my mouth onto his cock, my right hand was gripping it from the base and I worked my mouth down, over his erection until my lips touched my hand. I remember thinking, Shit, his cock must be eight or nine inches long, I was wondering if I'd be able to take it all in my mouth, then smiled as best as I could as the thought of trying to fit it all in my arse, never mind my mouth. Daniel dropped his hands onto my head, holding it gently but firmly,

"Let go of my cock, put your hands flat on the wall either side of my legs and don't move them." he instructed.

I did as I was told, it was really horny letting someone take charge like that. I'd tried topping before with other guys but I always felt more comfortable being a bottom, this was something different though, this was more submissive, Daniel was in control of how things were developing and I was happy to let him.

He held each side of my head and slowly fed his cock into my mouth, I'd got over half way easily but he kept going, until most of his cock was in my mouth, I felt it hit the back of my throat and gagged, taking my hands off the wall and putting them on his legs to stop him.

"It's okay, you did well, I was just curious to see how you did with my cock, now put your hands back on the wall, let me decide how much you can take."

Looking back, I had two choices, I could have told him he might choke me, sucked his cock how I wanted to, swallowed his cum and then told him to fuck off or I did as he requested, let him do as he pleased, maybe enjoy it and learn something, swallow his cum and then see what happened.

I chose the latter.

I placed my hands on the wall either side of Daniels legs, palms flat, he smiled down at me and readjusted his hands on my head, he pushed back into my mouth again but this time stopped short of gagging me, he pulled out until just the tip of his cock was in my mouth, then flexed his hips, sliding a few inches of his cock into me, he did a few shallow thrusts, allowing me to get used to the size of his cock I guess and then one deeper one, almost hitting the back of my throat, he stopped, holding me firmly onto his cock.

This felt good, he held me like that for a few seconds before repeating the motion, four or five quick shallow thrusts and then one deeper one. On the deeper one he held me still, looking into my eyes.

"Good boy," he said quietly.

Just those two little words made my cock twitch and right then I'd have let him do anything he wanted, I think he knew it as well because he again pulled out until just the tip was in my mouth before repeating the whole process again. Four or five short shallow thrusts and then one deeper, longer one.

I realised that with each deeper thrust he was getting slightly more and more of his cock in my mouth, I gagged and he withdrew again, just leaving the tip clasped inside my lips. My eyes were watering slightly and I could feel the saliva building up inside my mouth and dribbling over my bottom lip, I tried to swallow but Daniel began again with the shallow thrusts and then the deeper one, he held my head and with his cock buried deep in my mouth I couldn't swallow. This time as he slid his cock out of my mouth I could feel my saliva dripping onto my heaving chest, I hadn't even noticed that I'd been holding my breath until he spoke again.

"Breathe through your nose, you're doing really well," he said soothingly "Such a good boy."

We continued like this for a little while, few shallow thrusts and then a deeper one, then again, few shallow thrusts and a deeper one, always holding his cock in my mouth for a few seconds on the deep one, my eyes were still watering but I was breathing okay, saliva was still dripping onto my chest and I could feel it dribbling into my pubic hair, I refused to move my hands from the wall, letting Daniel fuck my mouth as he wished, I breathed in again as he withdrew his cock, another line of spittle dribbling out of my mouth, few quick thrusts then the deeper one, my nose hit his stomach and I was shocked to realise his cock was actually in my throat and I wasn't gagging at all, Jesus he was deep, he held me there, my nose pressed tight against his stomach, I could feel every inch of his cock in my mouth and throat, I was that full I could only just move my tongue a tiny bit against his shaft, he grunted his approval and forced me even tighter against his belly.

I couldn't even breathe he was holding me so tight, I was getting a twinge of panic and he must have felt me trying to swallow as he slid his cock back out of my mouth until just his engorged head was inside my lips.

"Well done," he said "That was fucking incredible, did you know you could deep throat?"

I couldn't speak with his cock in my mouth still so I just shook my head slightly side to side.

"You're a really good boy, I'm going to enjoy fucking your mouth properly now."

My eyes widened slightly, I thought he had been fucking my mouth, I felt his hands shifting slightly on the sides of my head, he took a good grip and began to pump his cock in and out of my mouth in earnest, this time he didn't pause on the deep strokes, he didn't bother with any shallow strokes, just fed his entire cock into my mouth till it hit the back of my throat, in and out, in and out, I could feel him trembling as he fucked me, his thrusts getting deeper and quicker until with one almighty thrust he pulled me tight against his stomach, his cock was right in my throat, I could feel it twitching and then with a groan he shot his hot, salty cum right into my throat, I didn't even need to swallow, it fired straight into my gullet and gone. He sagged back against the wall releasing his grip on my head, I think he expected me to let go of his cock but I didn't. I kept my hands on the wall, palms flat as instructed and sucked every drop of cum from his cock. I could feel it softening ever so slightly in my mouth but still, obediently, I held it there.

"Jesus Christ," he said "That was fucking incredible, I may just have to keep you all to myself with a mouth like you have!"

He laughed as he said it but there was something in his tone which suggested he wasn't joking and I shivered involuntarily, he motioned for me to stand up and I duly obliged, he placed his right hand against the centre of my chest and propelled me gently backwards until the backs of my thighs made contact with the raised area, I lifted myself onto it, sitting with my bum just on the long edge, he leaned me backwards so I was resting on my elbows, my head just touching the wall behind me and my legs dangling against the wooden frame. He spread my legs and stood between them, he looked into my eyes and said,

"Keep still!"

My cock twitched at the sound of his voice, I was loving every minute of this guy completely controlling every aspect of this, this, sexual adventure I guess, I didn't know what else to call it. It was just sex, so I suppose that was a good a word as any to describe it. He placed his hands on my shoulders, spreading his fingers out, almost massaging my shoulders before working down onto my chest, he took my nipples between finger and thumb and caressed them gently, he didn't try to twist them off like most guys in the saunas but he did make them stand on end and he leaned forward taking the right nipple between his teeth, I groaned as his teeth locked onto my nipple, it felt like an electric surge passed from my nipple directly to my cock as it twitched as he bit down tenderly, he released it, licking it with broad strokes of his tongue before moving to my other nipple, repeating the process as I squirmed and wriggled under his touch, he kissed his way down my body, pausing at my groin to kiss the tip of my cock.

He clasped my left ankle in his hand, bringing it up to his lips, he licked and sucked each of my toes in turn and then kissed his way up my leg until he reached my cock, he paused then placed my heel on the wooden frame. He then held my right ankle, kissing and sucking each of the toes and then kissed up my leg, back to my groin before placing my right heel on the frame.

I was spread wide and completely exposed for him.

He knelt between my legs, his hands on my ankles, keeping me in that position, he looked into my eyes, watching me, he knew he had me, his head dipped forward and I felt his warm breath on my balls, I was trembling as he started to lick them, swirling his tongue over them and then lower, onto my arse, I felt his tongue on my puckered hole, licking around it and then probing inside it, I closed my eyes, this was so intense, I love being rimmed but this was something incredible. I could feel his tongue inside my arse, pushing inside, opening me up for him, I thought my cock was going to explode with the pleasure, I realised I was panting and I opened my eyes to see him looking directly at me.

He stood up again, his cock stiff and proud and pointing right at me, I could feel it touching my arse and I tensed, he leaned over to the shelf and grabbed a condom, ripping the wrapper off with his teeth and swiftly rolling it onto his erect cock, he picked up a sachet of lube, pulling off the wrapper and smeared it all over his cock, he positioned the tip of his cock against my arsehole, he flexed his hips and pushed forward slowly, I could feel his cock stretching my tight arsehole, feeling it opening for his cock head, I relaxed as best as I could and the tip of his cock slipped into my arse. He paused, just holding his cock inside me, I looked up into his eyes and he said.

"You haven't even told me your name yet?"

"It's Tad," I moaned breathlessly.

"Cute name," he said as he slid another inch of his cock inside me.

He pulled my heels off the wooden frame, sliding his arms underneath my legs, gently pulling me towards him, my arse hanging a few inches over the frame, the backs of my knees hooked over his arms, his hands gripped my hips.

"They're my initials, Thomas Andrew Dawson," I replied groaning as another inch of his cock slid into me "I've always been known as Tad."

"Well, Tad, I'm about to claim your arse as mine," he said as he slid the rest of his thick cock inside me.

I could feel his balls against the cheeks of my bum, every inch of his cock was deep inside me, he paused, looking lustfully into my eyes, I could feel his cock twitching and the muscles in my body almost twitching in harmony as he stood stock still between my outstretched legs. He began to move, slowly at first, letting me get used to his length and thickness, before gradually picking up his pace until he was slamming his hard cock into my arse, I could hear and feel his balls slapping against me, I could hear myself moaning as he fucked me, taking me on-wards into a sexual bliss, he slipped his right arm from underneath my leg and gripped my cock, wanking it in time with his thrusting motion, I was close to cumming, I told him and he just smiled, slowing his hips slightly, he wanked my cock even quicker, after a few seconds of this I cried out as spurt after spurt of my cum erupted from my cock, splashing all over my stomach and chest, as far up even as my throat, Daniel completely drained my cock but he kept on fucking my arse, I could hear him panting and I knew he had to be close.

"Fuck my arse Daniel," I cried "Fuck my tight, slutty arse, claim my arse as yours!"

He groaned as my words bounced around the cramped room, his hips almost a blur as he continued pounding my arse, with one last thrust he cried out as he emptied his balls inside me. He collapsed forward onto my chest, his lips found mine and we kissed as I curled my legs around his waist.

We laid like that for what seemed like ages but was probably only a few minutes, our breathing slowing down to a normal rate, Daniel stirred but only when we heard someone trying the door handle to the room,

"Come on," he said "Let's have a shower and get out of here."

He began to move away from me and I let out a gasp as his semi hard cock slipped from my arse, he took off the condom and dropped it gently into the bin, as he turned back to face me I could see my cum glistening in the hairs on his chest, Daniel picked up our towels, handed one to me, threw the other over his shoulder then held out his hand, this time I didn't hesitate, I took his hand and he unlocked the door and we strode through.

Two men, both around Daniels age I guessed, were waiting outside, they must have listened as Daniel had fucked me and waited their turn to use the room. One of the men nodded a greeting to Daniel as we passed, Daniel smiled in return then led me to the shower area where he had accosted me earlier. Daniel stood me under the shower, the warm water cascading over my body, he didn't join me, instead reaching over to the shelf and taking down the shower gel, he poured a liberal amount into his hand then began to rub his hands over my body, covering me and washing me down, he moved into the water and kissed me, his chest tight against mine as the water poured over us, we washed each other and then as the water stopped, made our way back to the changing room where we dressed. While we were dressing Daniel told me that he would really like to see me again, we swapped mobile numbers and he asked me if I was serious about doing some work at his house. I said I was and he said he would text me his address and just to let him know when I would be able to go over to have a look at what needed doing. Daniel kissed me again as we got to the door that exited the sauna, he said he would text me soon and we left the building, when we got outside he turned left and walked briskly away, my car was in the opposite direction, I made my way to it, exited the car park and drove home.

On the way I recapped my afternoon, I'd sucked seven different cocks, swallowed six loads of cum and had one splashed all over my chest, I'd learnt that I could deep throat a cock, I'd been fucked by a guy and as he fucked me he'd made me cum all over my chest and then he'd given me his phone number. God, I really am a slut, the thought made me chuckle. I know I smiled all the way home.

12