Tag Ch. 02 - The Game Goes On

Story Info
There's no trouble scheduling more game nights at Ryan's.
6.6k words
4.51
12.8k
9
0

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 12/07/2022
Created 06/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Syzygy56
Syzygy56
77 Followers

Chapter Two: The Game Goes On

Leslie left on similar business trips once every month or two. When her next trip was coming up, Ryan began to get anxious in the days preceding. Were they watching him? Were they coming again? What if they came too soon and Leslie was still there, or her trip got cancelled and they came knocking at the door? But did he want them not to come?

He knew the last part wasn't the case. The night before she left, he and Leslie went out to dinner together. He'd been living with the thoughts of that first game night frequently enough over the past several weeks that he had no difficulty keeping them from affecting his time with Leslie. He made sure to fret on the matter only during his moments alone, particularly to make sure that he was paying enough attention not to let something stupid slip out of his mouth. Over dinner he was looking around the restaurant, wondering what would happen if he saw one of those six women out to dinner at the same restaurant, but was able to keep those thoughts from hampering the dinner conversation.

"Oh, I got an email earlier, there was some mix-up with the booking this trip, so they upgraded my room. I'm living luxuriously this week," Leslie said with a smile.

"Luxuriously enough that you can do your workouts in your room so you can do them naked like you prefer?" Ryan whispered, grinning at the thought of his wife's naked yoga while wishing the redhead across the room would turn so he could see whether her face was that of Justine's.

"If it is, I'll make sure you find out graphically instead of textually."

"It would certainly be nice to have something to keep me warm on these cold, lonely nights," Ryan said with a sigh.

"And what about the picture I sent from the shower during the last trip?" Leslie asked, raising one eyebrow.

"Oh, it's in the file."

"And the one of me keeping myself warm on that cold lonely night in Chicago the time before?"

"In the file."

"The one from Seattle with my expert mirror usage?"

"The file."

"The one where I'm flashing you with the Empire State Building in the window behind me?"

"File."

"The upskirt from Philly?"

"File."

"The downshirt from Miami?"

"File."

"Such a big file, you'd think you'd be plenty warm."

"Never warm enough to stop wanting more sexy travel pictures. Besides the raise, I think the biggest benefit for me if they were to promote you to international would be you using your expert skills to position a shot in a hotel room where you're riding the Eiffel Tower."

"When I get promoted, I absolutely promise I'll ride the Eiffel Tower, the Tower of London, the Leaning Tower, every tower you want me to. Because I love you and that's what good wives do. Who's the luckiest man in the world?"

"That would be me."

"Damn right."

On the car ride home from the restaurant she went one step further to prove it by leaning across her seat, unzipping his pants, and pulling him out so she could slowly stroke him for the entirety of the fifteen minute trip. At stop lights when there were no other cars she would lean over to lick him, and when they pulled into the garage she blew him for a few minutes before squeezing back into his pants so that they could walk across the yard to the house.

When she sucked him in the kitchen, it was right next to where Tori had jerked him.

When she fucked him in the living room, it was right where Diamond had gotten Alina off.

When he fucked her on the living room floor, it was in the same position he'd fucked Diamond.

When she got off on the recliner, it was nearly as loudly as Alina had on the couch.

When he got off inside of his wife, he was wondering if she would ever let him bury his cum in her dirty blonde hair.

And when they laid down to fall asleep for the night, he wondered if and when he would be getting an unexpected knock at the front door while Leslie was away.

<^>

Once he was alone the next day, he had a much harder time holding himself together. The memories and the anticipation went from a distraction to the entire focus of his time. He wondered if he should jerk off so that he could last longer, or if he should look at porn so he would finish faster; he wondered if he should work out before they got there but then worried he would be tired once they did; wondered what would be best to wear for their arrival; wondered if he should prepare certain hiding places or block others; he wondered about cameras, about pregnancy, about the neighbors, about whether all the women showed up in one vehicle or drove separately and how far away they parked.

He couldn't focus on watching TV or reading. He could barely eat for the knotting of his stomach. All he could do was keep checking the time on the smartwatch he had made sure to have on constantly since Leslie's departure, watch the fading sunlight, and wait.

Ryan had decided to compromise and watch softcore porn, enough to keep him aroused, not quite enough to get him off, with some story for his entertainment but not enough to overwhelm his distracted thoughts. There was one playing on the TV about a sexual adventurous time traveler when the knock came and the tension in his stomach shifted down to his balls.

When he opened the door this time there were no words, no cards, only five women trailing into the house single file, this time dropping their trench coats on the hall floor as soon as they had crossed the threshold. The five this time did not include Nadya or Alina, but did include a new addition, one Ryan nicknamed Aimee, a skinny girl who barely looked old enough to drink, her tits tiny, her legs thin enough to leave a significant gap between her thighs, and her ribs faintly visible when she took a deep enough breath.

"A couple ladies call out sick?" Ryan quipped, closing the door and following the trail of ass into his living room.

It was Tori who responded from the living room with, "Life happens. Don't worry, we have plenty for a game."

"I see that," Ryan said, eyeing Aimee, whose thin body looked all the more so standing next Diamond's thick curves.

"And I see you were getting ready for us," Justine said, watching a buxom Victorian lady getting humped by a muscle-bound cyborg.

"Not very ready though," Tori said, pointing towards the boxers Ryan had decided to wear to greet them. "What are those still doing on?"

"It's chilly outside," Ryan said, nodding towards the door. "Didn't want shrunken things to greet you."

"They wouldn't stay shrunken for long," Tori said. "Any questions before we get the growing process started? Still clear on the rules?"

"Crystal," Ryan responded, thinking back over the handful of times he'd jerked off with the rule card set out in front of him since the first round they'd played. He'd not thought about his curiosity regarding cameras in weeks, and didn't think of it just then with all the women set out before him again.

"Excellent," Tori said, turning to Justine and continuing with, "Since you lost last time, why don't you strip him down and warm him up?"

"With pleasure," Justine said, dropping onto the couch and patting the seat cushion beside her. Ryan walked towards her, and before he sat down she grabbed the band of his boxers and yanked them to the floor. "Why don't you enjoy your movie a little bit more while these ladies go and hide?"

Across the room it was Divya who turned the lights off. Everyone wandered off quietly into the house while Justine guided Ryan down onto the couch and started massaging his growing erection. On TV a couple of busty blonde Neanderthal women were taking turns fondling each other's big fake breasts in a hot tub covered in leaves to make it look like a hot spring. He took turns watching their softcore antics on TV and looking over at Justine lounging on the couch, idly tweaking her own nipples while watching the action onscreen.

After a couple of minutes of the handjob she looked at her watch and said, "Alright, fifty-seven minutes left. Keep your eyes on the horny pirate that just traveled back to get laid in the time of the dinosaurs, count to thirty, and let me go hide."

He did as he was told, watching one of the fake blonde ape women get out of the hot tub to strip the eye-patched pirate down and ride him in a nondescript field, counting to thirty while Justine's feet pitter-pattered up the stairs.

Then it was time to go, back searching for the hidden pleasures scattered around his home. He found Tori first this time, and had to chase her out of the second floor spare bedroom and into the hall. She was just rounding the stairs to the third floor when he tagged her, causing her to stumble slightly as she stopped on the first step, landing on her hands and knees on the stairs at a height just right for him to plant one foot on the stairs and pressing himself against her pussy, not wanting to settle for another handjob or even a blowjob from her this time. Feeling his pressure, she steadied herself on the stairs and spread her legs wider for him. She was wet enough inside that after a few rubs against her lips he was able to slip into her.

It was less than a minute before Diamond appeared at the top of the stairs. She watched for a few seconds before slowly walking down the stairs, sliding around where Tori was sprawled, watching where Ryan entered her for a few seconds more, then finally tagging Ryan on the shoulder. Tori crawled up a few steps, swiveling her butt at Ryan's eye level a few times before getting back to her feet and waiting for Ryan to start counting.

He found Divya next, hiding behind the door into the master bedroom. She ran too, heading towards the master bathroom which had an exit into the hallway also. He managed to catch her before she made it through the first door, and turned her around to get a feel of the full brown breasts that topped her slender body. Ryan held onto them as Divya slid slowly into a crouch, tapping her watch quickly before reaching up to guide him into her mouth. She was not as gentle as Justine was with her blowjobs, nor quite so frantic as Diamond was, but what she lacked in these regards she made up for with her ability to easily take all of him deep into her mouth, to the point where he could feel the tightness as his head squeezed down into her throat. Divya did it without gagging, taking the whole thing in her throat as smoothly as anyone else took just the tip between their lips.

Caught up as he was with the sensation, he nearly didn't notice Diamond coming into the master bathroom from the hallway. When he did it occurred to him that he could go and hide, and maybe if he managed to use his knowledge of the house to hide really well he could earn that unlimited time with all five women.

Popping out of Divya's mouth, he turned and hurried across the bedroom towards the door, trying to think of where he could hide, but as he exited into the hall Tori was there to tag his chest. "Shit!" he cursed, coming to a sudden stop in the hall.

"Now I'm going to take my thirty seconds with you," Tori said with a grin, using one finger on his forehead to slowly guide him down onto his knees and then onto his back on the floor.

"Me too," Diamond said, stepping out from the bathroom door and standing over him.

Divya came out of the bedroom to watch as Tori mounted his hips and Diamond mounted his face, both women grinding against the things he had to offer each of them. Divya, not willing to be left out, crouched in the doorway next to him and guided his hand to her clit. For almost a minute he hit a rhythm between his cock, tongue, and fingers that all three women rode along, their moans drawing out a fourth pussy that magically appeared in his other hand, one whose identity he never solved even after all four women leapt to their feet and Tori cried, "Count to thirty!"

With so many feet running he couldn't keep track of who went where, and so he made his way up to the third floor. He still had around a half hour left, he was pretty sure, so he didn't rush too quickly. He went through the spare bedroom and the study first, ending up in the rec room. It was only a few seconds in there before he found Aimee crouched behind the chair in the corner. It was only a short bit of dodging before he'd grabbed her thin wrist and pulled her close.

Not waiting for any guidance, Aimee practically fell at his feet, wrapping her long fingers around him and then taking his shaft into her mouth, sucking at him a few times before popping back to her feet and bending over, reaching down to grab her ankles so that her bony butt poked straight into the air.

"In my ass," was all she said, staring up at him from between her calves, eyes shining with want. His own eyes surely widened as he looked down at her: he'd only done anal a couple of times in his life, and never with such a desirous invite. Dripping with a variety of fluids, he stepped right up to her, that tiny asshole floating just below so that he could angle his cock down and into it, the fluids dripping onto it in the moment before he pushed against the tight hole, pushing its boundaries, feeling its tight squeeze as he popped through its resistance and into her heat. She swung easily on her feet, swaying back and forth as he worked his way deeper and deeper into her, until finally he'd pushed all the way in. She stayed that way long enough for him to notice the perfect line of her spine stretching towards the floor, then she stood up, letting him turn her towards the pool table, her back arched towards him during the turn, then spreading herself out across the green surface, her dirty blonde hair splayed around her head as he grunted his way in and out of her tight butt, feeling it tightening as she squeezed around him, able to peek between their bodies and see her fingers slide into her pussy, feeling them rubbing the base of his cock through the space separating her two holes, her knuckles milking him through her flesh until the cum came burning hot out of him, bursting over and over, her tight muscles drawing more than he would have thought possible out of him.

Still swaying sweatily on his feet, he watched the other four women showed up a few seconds later. Tori came prepared with a roll of toilet paper to keep things clean as he popped out of Aimee's ass, Aimee herself bundling a wad up to catch whatever seed managed to escape her tight hole. Then she bent over again, mouth stretching down over his throbbing cock to give him a goodbye suck, just as the six women had with the last game.

And just as they had with the last game, the other four women came over and gave him a suck to say goodbye as well. His knees gave out halfway through, when Diamond prolonged her goodbye, slowly drawing her lips from base to swollen glans, drawing out one last burst of cum that toppled him to the floor. Justine and Tori finished off the process before all five women turned and exited, leaving him on the carpet to fall asleep straight through the night.

When he woke up his boxers were in the living room right where they'd fallen, but folded neatly in front of the couch. The TV was off, but when he turned it on he found his movie paused on a shot of a cowgirl's butt angled teasingly in the desert.

<^>

There were several rounds of the Game after that, one rolling into another with one peak of sexual ecstasy after another. Which was not to say the different rounds blended into total blurs; no, there were several memorable occasions across the rounds that came over the following months, each with its own unique tale to tell.

Near Christmas, for example, the original six women showed up wearing Santa hats and each carrying a Christmas gift. Tori's was a new Tarot card, this one with only a single line on its front: "Since tonight is special, you get sixty seconds when you tag a woman, and you have two hours of game time." Nadya brought ear plugs for all of the women to wear so that they would have a harder time knowing he needed to be tagged. Justine brought a cock ring for him to wear. Alina brought collars for each of the women to wear that had a single jingle bell on it. Divya brought little Velcro straps for the women to wear on their arms that each held a bottle of lube. And Diamond brought leashes for each of them to hook to the collars that Alina had brought. With all these gifts, Ryan took his time, filling up nearly an hour and a half of slow, edging sex with the women that ended with him holding Nadya's leash while she jerked him off with the lube Divya had brought until he came all over her waiting tits at the foot of the glowing Christmas tree in the dining room.

Then there was the fourth game, the first time he'd creampied any pussies in the Game. He had been fucking Diamond when a woman who was new to the game, a curvy brunette with a big butt and bigger boobs he'd nicknamed Carmella, had come up behind him, grabbing hold of Diamond's hips instead of tagging him. She'd pressed her massive breasts against his back and yanked Diamond backwards, slamming the other woman's weight down on his most eager part, not just for a few seconds but for almost a minute, a minute which stretched on from a moment when he'd already been feeling ready to burst without Carmella's help, a minute that effectively ended with Carmella effectively jerking him off with and into Diamond's pussy in one of the highlight orgasms he'd had playing the Game to date.

There was the night that six women had shown up in masks. He'd recognized Alina, Nadya, and Justine, but the other three had no faces, only amazing bodies and a skill at dirty talking that was unparalleled in his experience. One of these new unnamed women jerked him off onto her face while rapidly weaving a short tale in which he was daddy cumming on his little virgin stepdaughter's face.

There was the first night he found out he could tag two women at once, resulting in Justine and Alina wildly licking him from tip to taint while he reclined in the hallway on the second floor and nearly making him lose the Game that night only because he kept trying too hard to tag two women at once so that the experience could be repeated.

Then there was the time in the yard...

<^>

When Spring came, so too did the first night where he heard the back door open and someone sneak out into the backyard while he was in the living room counting about twenty-five minutes into a game. He'd had Tori bent over the recliner and been tagged by Diamond, who'd done so by reaching both hands between his legs to give his balls and Tori's clit a few vigorous rubs while he was still inside the moaning brunette. Now, worried and curious at the sound of someone going outside, he made straight for the back door when he stood up and peered out into the yard.

The house sat on the corner of an intersection, with the yard running along one of the intersection's streets. The back of the house filled one side of the large, rectangular patch of grass, while there was a six-foot hedge that ran along the sidewalk that was broken only by a single gate halfway across the yard; the garage and another hedge blocked the neighbors' view on the far side of the yard, while to his left his own tall fence and their other neighbor's line of carefully planted pine trees gave decent coverage that was bolstered by a big old tree extending out from the side yard.

And there, lying in the middle of the yard, was Divya, her thin brown body stretching luxuriously in the grass, dark nipples pinched and proud in the moonlight.

Ryan looked at every visible window in the neighborhood and saw that every one of them was dark. He knew he shouldn't have worried: at that hour, the older folks that lived around him and Leslie were always well asleep, enough so that the two of them had comfortably snuck out to have sex on the big three-person swing chair that sat near the fence a few times since moving in. Just because there were some different women sneaking around the property that night didn't mean they were any more likely to wake up and catch his misdeeds than they had been any of his nights out there with his wife.

Syzygy56
Syzygy56
77 Followers
12