Tag Ch. 02 - The Game Goes On

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His breath caught when the plan formed itself in his thoughts. He knew it was dangerous, but he also knew if he could pull it off that the benefits would be staggering, and Divya was in just the right position to make it work. Ryan looked at his watch: just over thirty minutes left. He had time to play and sort out if it would work.

Focusing all his energy on the ground floor for starters, Ryan found Alexis -- the curvy, black-haired Latina who'd shown up once before that night -- hiding behind the China cabinet in the dining room after a few slow minutes of searching. He hid with her in the shadows behind the cabinet, rubbing his cock against her round ass, taking his time to feel her skin while he put both hands and both tits against the wall in anticipation, her thirty seconds practically up by the time he spread her legs and crouched low enough to slip into her hidden wetness. Once he was in, he pressed his body against hers, holding her squeezed against the wall tight enough that as he thrust into her he could see her heaving breasts bulging out on either side of her. She was short enough that as he got more enthused in his humping he began slowly lifting Alexis off of her feet, her weight carried entirely on his hips, cock, and wall.

Hidden as they were, he was fucking her with increasing energy for almost five minutes before Alina tagged him. Ryan had to slowly let Alexis back down onto her feet, and after he had done so and laid down on the floor she gave him a wink and the twitching nail that had pinned her to the wall a single firm goodbye slurp.

This time, after Ryan counted to thirty, he only slowly got to his feed. By the time he started searching again there were only twenty-two minutes left. His heart was racing for all sorts of reasons now, not least of which being the risk he was taking with this plan of his.

The greatest rewards require the greatest risks, he reminded himself, searching the ground floor again, taking a moment on his scouting to glance outside and see that Divya was still in the yard, one hand behind her head, now with her legs spread slightly so her other hand could fit between her slim thighs and disappear into their shadows. And sometimes the greatest risks come from the simplest opportunities....

Taking his time, Ryan was able to find that after tagging him with Alexis, Alina had only gone as far as the living room, tucking her tiny body between the TV stand and the fireplace. Still pleased with how he'd fucked Alexis in the dining room, Ryan picked up Alina so that they were face-to-face; she wrapped her arms and legs around him as he carefully set his tip against her little hole, still surprised every time his comparatively massive cock managed to fit inside of her. And yet she easily took him in again, her pussy lips bulging aside to give him access, her tight abdomen just-noticeably swelling with his entrance, and her reaction to it all easily one of his favorite parts of catching her, as Alina's eyes rolled upwards ever so slightly, and her grip tightened, and her pussy flexed in an aching, lusting response to his invasion.

And just like always, once he was inside she put in every bit as much energy as he did, practically throwing her body at every last inch he had in her, muttering obscenities almost to herself as she "Fuck my teeny pussy"ed and "Make me your fuckdoll"ed her way through their times together, rolling her hips in ways that his rigid offering shouldn't have allowed in her tiny space but which she managed anyway, stretching the limits of what her body should be able to take as though her teeny pussy was indeed made of a rubber doll's flesh, built for his use, almost too good that night, almost ruining his plans, almost making him not care, rutting until Alexis returned Alina's favor and tagged Ryan just when he'd about decided he would try his plan another time and bust his schemes directly into whatever little space Alina had left inside her for his cum.

Ever the good bad-girl, Alina climbed down off his cock, leaving it bouncing free in the middle of the living room as she and Alexis hurried into the front hall and up the stairs.

Exactly according to Plan A, and with sixteen minutes left of the game.

He did another search of the ground floor, then after another peek outside headed upstairs. He made sure to stay by the stairs leading down the ground floor, glancing through the doors closest to the stairs. He ended up getting a blowjob from Diamond for about a minute and a half, but made sure to keep it close to the stairwell so that when Tori tagged him, she and Diamond both ran upstairs instead of down.

With less than ten minutes left, he began to slowly make a circuit around the second floor before making his way back downstairs. He stood in the kitchen for almost a minute, watching Divya still gently fingering herself in the yard, before he started to slowly, silently twist the handle so that no one else in the house would hear him slip outside.

Walking quietly across the grass, huddled down because there was still some anxiety about the neighbors seeing, Ryan made his way over to Divya, who smiled slightly when he appeared standing over her. She spread her legs slightly so that he could get a better view of her soaking wet pussy, dripping after all the time she had spent teasing and pleasing herself out in the warm night air. He didn't tag her right away, but looked at her watch: four minutes left.

Hovering over her, Ryan tagged her with his penis instead of his hand, pressing against that warm wet spot and sliding it slowly inside. Once he was in he turned his attention to the house, checking to see that the door was still closed. He was fairly sure if he heard it start to open he could put on a burst of speed and be finished, but that was still not how he was hoping the night would end.

Ryan fucked Divya slowly, feeling blades of grass brush against his hanging balls as he did so, keeping his erection rock hard with the tease of the rough sex that could be. This went on for three minutes and still no one came outside.

Then he heard charging footsteps inside the house. The women were on the hunt, and he knew they were eager to see if they could tag him and have him lose the game. The danger was real, but there were only seconds left.

Divya looked up at him and said, "You better hurry up and give me that cum or you're going to lose tonight, Ryan. Come on, fuck me hard, make it happen."

"Actually...." was all he said as he pulled out of her.

Fifteen seconds left.

He could hear Divya's surprise as he leapt up and hurried across the yard towards the garage. She wasn't even on her feet until there were eight seconds left, and she didn't start hurrying towards him until there were five left. That was the same time the back door opened and all the other players started trying to shove their way out into the yard.

All their watches beeped in unison as Divya stopped her charge, five feet short and a few seconds too late to beat Ryan in the Game.

I've won, he thought to himself, heart racing, stomach churning, imagination racing as he finally accepted the possibilities of what truly winning this game could mean.

They were all his now.

This meant Tori, Diamond, Alexis, Alina, Divya, and Aimee stood in a line in his backyard, bathed in moonlight, not trying to chase him anymore. It meant that they waited motionless except for the varied degrees of heaving their varied breasts performed after their rush to defeat. It meant that as he took a deep breath of his own and put his hand on his cock to check its sensitivity, Ryan knew he could take his time and have whatever fun he wanted.

Ryan walked towards them, starting at his left, at Tori, rubbing her right breast and continuing down the line, to her left breast, across Diamond's chest, all the way until he ended at Aimee's tiny left tit. Then he walked around behind them, considering grabbing their cheeks the same progressive way, but instead gently pushing them each down onto their hands and knees until he ended up back behind Tori.

Kneeling in the grass behind Tori, he slid inside her and gave a few steady thrusts. He pulled out and shuffled to his left, repeating the process of fucking the women in the same order he'd fondled them, ending in Aimee, the points of her butt poking into his hips as he took her. The others were watching, and he gestured for them to come over as he continued bouncing Aimee on his dick. Holding onto Aimee's hips with one hand, Ryan grabbed Alina's wrist and guided her hand to the spot where he and Aimee met; she wrapped her thumb and forefinger around the base of his cock, her other fingers slipping down to cradle Ryan's balls as they swung back and forth. Without guidance Diamond rested on her back, sliding between Ryan's legs and propping herself up on her elbows just enough that she could lick his balls as Alina held them. Alexis stood next to Ryan so he could hold onto her breasts, the biggest of the group, while Tori and Divya took places on either side of Aimee, with the former holding the skinny woman by the back of the neck and planting her face in the grass while the latter put a hand on each of Aimee's thin butt cheeks and pushed them down against Ryan's hips.

It was amazing; too amazing, and Ryan knew he could never stand up to that onslaught for too long. One by one he pushed each of the women away, until it was only Diamond left beneath him, still tonguing him, and Alina holding onto him, slowly jerking him into the night air that felt cool against his wetted skin. He let this go on for a few moments while the other women watched, then stood up, carefully stepping over Diamond and heading towards the swing chair by the fence. Glancing over his shoulder, he watched all six women slowly follow him. When he sat down on the chair, all six women slid slowly to their knees and crowded around his legs, their mouths fighting for the opportunity to lick at him, one of them occasionally wrestling the opportunity to put him all the way into her mouth. Alina and Diamond slid up onto the chair on either side of Ryan for better access, on their hands and knees with their hair rubbing against his stomach. Ryan took one of Diamond's hanging breasts in one hand and reached over to take Alina's ass in the other.

Eventually Aimee broke away from the rest, reaching her hands up so that she could grab hold of the bar that held the swing, lifting her legs over the back so that her hips were wrapped around Ryan's head, her wet pussy swinging against his mouth as the chair slowly slid back and forth, until she wrapped her legs tighter around his head, swinging with his mouth so that his tongue never left her clit while the other five mouths clung tightly to his cock and balls. There was not a moment from the time Aimee performed her dexterous feat of acrobatic cunnilingus that his cock was left untouched by at least one mouth, not even after Aimee had a quivering orgasm around his head and switched places with Divya, who was inspired to climb up and take over the position resting on Ryan's shoulders.

After Divya had climbed up, Ryan felt the mouths start to slip away, one pair of lips still kissing his blessedly battered flesh until he felt Alexis settle onto his cock. She rode him slowly, pressing her tits into the space beneath where Divya's butt settled into Ryan's chest, passionately kissing Divya's lower back while Alina kissed Ryan's neck and three other mouths kissed his balls and thighs beneath where Alexis had taken his cock away from them. He could feel hands moving, two rubbing at Alexis's clit while he was pretty sure someone had a finger in her ass. She didn't ride slowly for long with all the attention she was receiving, and as she began to drive for her own orgasm she also started to push Divya's clit tighter against Ryan's mouth, forcing the smaller woman to ride his shoulders harder, so that seconds before Alexis's orgasm finished Divya's began, the two women nearly falling across him as they got off together.

Diamond's tongue followed Alexis's pussy off Ryan's cock, taking it back in her mouth as Alexis lifted her leg over Diamond's head to dismount. Alina, still on her hands and knees on the swing, put one hand on either side of Ryan's lap and then swung one leg over his head, then draped her thighs over Ryan's shoulders so that she could lick Ryan while he licked her in return. The other women slid back into place to get back to giving Ryan his reward from their knees.

The ultimate reward came a few minutes later, as Alina's hips began pumping faster against Ryan's face when her own orgasm approached. Ryan had lost track of all the hands and tongues and lips and breasts pressing against him, focused only on two things: Alina's pussy on his tongue and the impending explosion between his legs.

If Alina's pussy hadn't muffled him Ryan would have screamed with the orgasm that came, feeling the powerful pumps shooting his cum high and hard. He could hear surprise and laughter between his thighs breaking through the quivering sounds of Alina's moans as her narrow legs trembled around his head. By the time he'd finished spraying the women he couldn't move his tongue anymore, could only do his best to catch a breath as Alina squeezed his head between her surprisingly strong little thighs and force his mouth against her pussy, grinding his face until her orgasm came by force.

When Alina climbed off of him Ryan was able to see just how much they had taken from him. Every woman there had jizz on her face and in her hair, dripping down their chins and across their tits, with Tori and Divya having to hold one eye each closed against it. Alina had gotten the most on her face out of all of them, and while Ryan reclined quivering with fading waves of pleasure he watched dazedly as Diamond pushed Alina across his lap and then mounted her, licking the cum off of her face and grinding against the smaller woman's thigh. Tori came over and knelt between Ryan's thighs again, but this time it was to start joining her own lips to Diamond's and Alina's kisses, while she reached over and slid a finger into Diamond's pussy, fingering her while Diamond desperately rubbed her clit against Alina's thigh.

Alexis lifted Alina's head up so she could slide beneath her and rest Alina's heat on her lap, the college-age Asian reaching up to hold onto Alexis's massive olive tit while Diamond continued to use whatever of the tiny woman's tight body she could reach to pleasure herself.

Aimee and Divya came and settled in on the other side of Ryan, slipping under Alina's legs so that she and Diamond's gyrations were spread across their laps too; while Aimee and Divya began kissing Ryan's cum off each other's faces they each reached over to slide one of their slender fingers in to share Diamond's tight spaces with Tori's, which were still twirling inside of Diamond, all three twisting their wrists around for the remaining few minutes it took for Diamond to finally get off pinned between the flesh of four different women.

I feel like they're getting as much out of their defeat as I am... Ryan thought tiredly.

As a swirl of sapphic images played out on top of his weary body, Ryan fell asleep cocooned within these still-lusting women, so worn from the festivities that he didn't wake up until the Sun was starting to rise over his house, warming his bare, lonely body where it lay on the swing, used and left behind with only the memories of what had played out against his slumbering backdrop.

Shocked to be outside naked in the daylight and still sticky with sweat and other fluids from the night before, Ryan hurried into the house and collapsed onto the couch for the couple of hours he managed to sleep before waking up from a dreamed repeat of the chaotic ending of his victory. He had to hurry upstairs to jerk off with his eyes closed and the memory repeating over and over behind the lids, desperate to hold onto every frantic detail before they faded into the abyss of unrelenting disbelief....

12