Tag Ch. 03 - Hard Mode

Story Info
Ryan's will wavers, but this game of tag has no safe zone.
5.1k words
4.53
6.8k
5
0

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 12/07/2022
Created 06/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Syzygy56
Syzygy56
77 Followers

Chapter Three: Hard Mode

He'd been playing his adult version of Tag for nearly a year when the balance of pleasure and guilt began to tilt. It started with him thinking with heavy frequency about the night he had finally won at Tag, which itself evolved into thoughts of how things might have gone differently if he hadn't woken up on the swing when he did, how the memories of that night would have gone from some of the greatest pleasure he'd ever felt to a nightmare of incriminations from neighbors seeing him passed out naked in his yard. Ryan thought the change in his attitude toward this memory might have something to do with the fact that Leslie was having to take more frequent trips, and that because he was playing more regularly he could struggle through the orgasmic novelty of the Game and see how horrible a man he'd really become in choosing to play it.

There came a day when Leslie was leaving and he finally decided he was going to stop. He would answer the door, thank whatever women were gathered outside for all the amazing experiences, and tell them that they couldn't come in that night, that he was going to become a better person and treat his wife like a husband should.

Not that he'd stopped loving her because of his escapades; on the contrary, his experiences with the Game had made him a better lover. His endurance was up, he'd learned all sorts of new tricks, and he was much more giving since he got all the taking he wanted on the days when Leslie was away. Leslie had commented on all these changes, but he doubted she could ever have guessed where they came from. He doubted anyone could have guessed at the tremendous turn his life had taken.

But these small benefits to his wife's sex life had too high a cost, not just for the safety of their marriage: as much as he was able to enjoy himself during rounds of Tag, and as pleasant as the memories all were, there had without a doubt been a significant increase in his anxiety levels over the year he'd been participating in this game. There were too many reasons to stop playing.

So when the knock came at the door the next time Leslie was out of town, he was still in his jeans and a T-shirt, socks and underwear on, with several lights on throughout the ground floor. He walked slowly to the front door, and only opened it halfway, standing with one hand on the doorknob and one on the door frame.

That night Tori, Diamond, Nadya, Alexis, and Aimee stood on his porch in their tan coats. Tori's eyebrow lifted up immediately at the sight of him blocking the door and she grinned slightly.

"Something wrong, Ryan?"

"Yes. I've been wrong to do this. I want to thank all of you for everything you've done for me this past year. It's all been amazing, definitely. And in a perfect world it could go on forever. But for the good of my marriage, and for my own good, it has to stop. You can't come here anymore."

Ryan nodded definitively, proud of himself for getting it all out there, for committing to becoming a better person no matter how difficult it had been. He eyed them each in turn, that pride turning into a smile on his face as he watched the confusion spread across theirs.

Across all their faces except Tori's. Her smile widened, and as it did so Ryan felt flutters of anxiety returning to his stomach.

"You... you should all go now," he said, much less certainty in his voice this time.

"Oh, Ryan. You know all the written rules, but you managed to miss the biggest, most obvious implied rule there is," Tori said, shaking her head and chuckling.

"What do you mean?" Ryan asked, but he was already beginning to understand what she meant.

"You can't just stop," Nadya said, a smile beginning to play across her lips, too.

"You start playing, you keep playing," Tori said. "And if you stop, all that footage gets released. You chose to play because you wanted to. You either keep playing just because you want to, or you keep playing because we're blackmailing you, but also, deep down, because really, you want to. Now stop jerking us around and let us in so we can jerk you around."

Mouth hanging open ever so slightly, Ryan stepped back from the door. All five women filed in, dropping their coats in the hallway. He silently shut the door and followed them into the living room.

Tori said, "Now, because you look so shocked and playing the game this way gives us a very unfair advantage, in the anxious state I'm sure your penis is in, you just sit back on the couch and let us have our fun with you. No need for time limits or anything like that. Let this one be our gift, our peace offering for the turmoil you must be feeling right now."

True to her word, after Ryan settled onto the couch all five women crowded in on him. Alexis knelt on the couch beside him and pressed her big natural breasts against one side of his face while Nadya knelt on his other side and pressed her big fake breasts on the other. Tori, Diamond, and Aimee, meanwhile, took up positions on the floor, with Diamond going low between his legs and starting to lick his balls while Tori and Aimee leaned over his thighs and worked his shaft, taking turns making it disappear down their throats, or making out around it, or licking it up and down, all out of sight while four large tits enveloped Ryan's head, a wealth of flesh he got lost in for the fifteen minutes he managed to hold up against their onslaught, at the end of which all five women huddled in at his feet and begged for him to give them each some of his cum while they took turns diving in hands, tongues, and tits to make it happen. In the end they all did get some, their hands working to pull his twitching cock towards each of their faces or chests once it started unloading.

The only one who said anything to Ryan after they were done was Tori. She sat down on the couch next to him, still naked, and began massaging his spent balls. "It was good of you to try and be a better husband. None of us think any less of you for that. But don't go getting any ideas: These balls are as much ours now as they are hers. And we won't forgive them trying to leave us."

Tori gave his cock one last kiss that night before leaving Ryan alone on the couch, naked and confused.

<^>

It was a few months and a few rounds of the Game later that the next memorable night happened. The ones in-between had been a tense, uncertain blur of guilt, fear, and pleasure. He had taken his pleasure with a forceful abandon, in his heart trying to think of them only as living sex toys to try and decrease the distraught baggage they carried for him, barely ever thinking of the nicknames he gave to the handful of new women who'd come to his house during that time.

There'd been a night where his disconnection from the women in the game had almost scared him, if not for the dazed smiles of pleasure and the almost drunken kisses that had come after.

It was a smaller night, with only Alina, Aimee, Nadya, and a first-time petite brunette white woman he eventually called Sasha showing up at his door. Ryan eyed up the four thin women, with Nadya the only one over a B-cup and her sculpted breasts seeming all the larger for the comparison; but it was Sasha who held his attention, a wry grin on her face and a mischievous look shining in her brown eyes just before Aimee turned out the lights and the Game began.

Ryan began the game almost casually now compared to the frantic hunt with which he had played when it had first started. He rushed with no excitement, just animal desire that needed to be fulfilled. When he found Nadya he rubbed his cock between her tits and lips just to get himself hard, then took her blowjob almost as a means to an end, to get himself off and end the night. He enjoyed it, he couldn't avoid that, but the joy with which he'd participated was gone.

Aimee tagged him and they were gone. He sought the women out again, seeking until he found Alina and got a blowjob from her. This went on for almost two minutes in the second floor office, until Sasha came through the door. So early in the game Ryan didn't feel like trying to run, so he closed his eyes and let Alina keep going as Sasha crossed the room to them.

The movement he felt was not the movement he'd been expecting, though. Alina's mouth stayed on him but shuffled around, and he could feel her grunt of surprise through his balls. When he opened his eyes he saw her still kneeling in front of him, brow furrowed in confusion, with Sasha kneeling behind her. When Ryan leaned forward he saw that Sasha had yanked Alina's arms behind her and was tying them together, looping rope around her forearms. Sasha looked up in the middle of her work and into Ryan's eyes, biting her lip with a grin spreading across her face.

"She can't tag you if she can't move her arms," Sasha said as she finished up. She grabbed another piece of rope from the floor next to her and started tying Alina's ankles. When she was done she stepped around Alina and tagged Ryan. "Lie down now," she said, guiding Ryan down onto his back. Once he was there, she went back to where Alina was stuck sitting on her heels, and slowly tilted her forward, sliding her a little bit so that when she was toppled over her mouth landed directly on Ryan's erection.

Ryan watched, shocked, as Sasha gave Alina's ass a little slap and slipped out of the room. Even tied down, Alina continued slipping her tongue around Ryan's dick and shifting her head around while he counted to thirty. He continued an extra thirty before rolling Alina off of him and leaving her lying sideways on the floor.

His attention firmly caught, Ryan walked out of the study and closed the door behind him, leaving Alina alone in there while he got back to looking. He moved with a bit more energy to his step, through the bedrooms on the second floor and then up to the third floor, to the office, where Ryan found Aimee already tied up in an office chair. Ryan walked across the room to her, spinning the chair so she could face him full-on before he tagged the side of her head and drew her face forward to his cock. She didn't hesitate to take him in and begin sucking at him as hard as if she hadn't been tied down by another of the players.

When Sasha came into the room she whispered, "Let's carry her down to the other office, then you can go find the last one and we can all have fun together." She made sure not to tag him as they worked together to life Aimee up and carry her light body down the stairs, where they laid her next to Alina so they were facing each other. This time when Sasha tagged him, she made sure to settle both Alina's and Aimee's faces onto his hips in reach of his cock so that he only had to push a little to wrap both of their lips around him while he counted to sixty again.

Nadya was crouched behind the dining room table, and when Ryan found her he decided to make sure she could get away so that he could catch her on the second floor, already thinking ahead on his plans to carry her into the second floor study. He caught her towards the top of the stairs, her upper half bent over onto the second floor hallway with her legs stretching down the stairs so he only had to take two steps up and crouch down to slide into her exposed pussy and begin fucking her. He was fucking her, but he was watching out for Sasha the whole minute he was in her. Sasha came sauntering down the hall, ropes in hand, smiling at Ryan over Nadya's back. She crouched down over Nadya's head, spreading her legs so Ryan could see all her pussy's details as she started fingering her clit over the blonde hair between her legs. Then she dropped to her knees, leaning forward so she could push Nadya's arms behind her back, leaving Nadya wordlessly lying flat on her big boobs that squished out on either side of her chest while Sasha tied her arms behind her back.

Ryan pulled out of Nadya and helped her up the stairs, walking her into the study with Sasha trailing behind so that she could tie Nadya's ankles together and set the woman down on the floor next to Alina and Aimee. The three women all watched curiously as Sasha tagged Ryan's shoulder.

With a grin she said, "Come get me, big guy." As he reclined on the floor Sasha crouched over him, dropping more rope next to him and showing her pussy off again, fingering herself again, a drop of fluid slipping away and landing on his chin as Ryan looked at the countdown on his watch, waiting to reach up and tug that pussy down to his mouth.

Two seconds before he was cleared to reach for those thighs she leapt up and started to rush across the room, saying, "Come get me! I need to be punished. I've been so naughty, breaking so many rules!"

Then she was out of the room and he could hear her running down the hall. Ryan sprinted after her, hard cock bouncing as he gave chase. She was still talking over her shoulder at him, saying, "I broke the rules, I need to be punished, no matter what I say!"

The words swirled through his head as he reached out to grab her wrist, pulling Sasha towards him. The words clicked even as she started struggling against his grip, little tits bouncing and brown hair flying as she tried to pull away from him, now saying, "No! Let me go!" She managed to twist free and continue on down the hall, rounding onto the third floor stairs as Ryan ran after her, eyes focused on her tight bouncing cheeks as she hurried away from him.

When Ryan caught her ankle at the top of the stairs she stumbled and landed on her hands and knees, crawling away from him with her ass poked high in the air. Ryan stalked after her, finally dropping down and grabbing her hips to pull her back to him, her pussy soaking wet as he slid easily into her, grabbing her by the hair and pushing her face against the hallway rug, slamming her as hard as he could so that the rug beneath her began sliding beneath her frantic hands.

"No! No, stop!" she shouted, and Ryan pulled out, standing away from her. Sasha rolled over onto her back, frowning up at him and said, "Hey, what did I tell you? Don't stop, whatever I say! And if you want to rough me up some, feel free. No safe words, just go to town."

Still, she rolled over and pulled herself to her feet against the wall. This time, feeling more comfortable with the game she was playing, Ryan grabbed Sasha by her hair, spinning her around and pushing her against the wall. He held her there by the throat while he fondled her little tit, the wet tip of his penis rubbing against her belly. Still holding her by the neck Ryan slid his hand down and forced his fingers between her thighs, slipping them between her lips and digging them until her pussy, getting them wet before he started rubbing roughly at her clit.

"What are you doing?" she asked, a mask of fear slipping over the satisfaction on her face. "No, don't do that! I don't--ooh - I don't want to get off! Oh g--please no!" She moaned again, her legs giving slightly beneath her, settling her throat deeper onto his hand.

"I tell your little slut pussy what it can and can't do, and I say cum for me!" Ryan hissed at her between clenched teeth, gripping her throat harder and fingering her faster.

"Please! Please - oh fuck--please... pl--AHH!" she screamed suddenly as her body started shaking in his hands. As soon as she started quivering he let go of her throat and slapped her lightly across the face.

"See? You do what I say!" Ryan grabbed her by the hair and pulled her toward the stairs. "And I say you're going to go lick some holes!" He dragged her down to the second floor; she held onto his wrist with one hand and slapped his back with the other as he pulled her into the office.

The other three women had hardly moved, except that Alina had somehow shuffled over to stick her face between Nadya's legs. The taller woman was writhing on the floor, her legs under her in such a way that her pelvis stuck up into the air for the littler Asian woman to tongue.

Ryan tossed Sasha onto the floor behind Alina and said, "See, she's being a good little girl. Reward her. Lick her off." Sasha listened, slowly crawling across the distance to Alina, who propped herself onto her knees with her hands still tied behind her back so that she had to put half her weight onto her face, which itself was buried between Nadya's legs. Staying on her own hands and knees, Sasha craned her neck back to plant her face between Alina's cheeks and start licking her pussy.

Keeping a close eye on her, Ryan went over and grabbed the ropes. Thinking for a moment, he walked back over and wrapped one end around Sasha's neck, knotting it carefully so it wouldn't choke her then keeping hold of the other end when he walked around to crouch over Nadya and dip his cock into her moaning mouth. He stayed in there while she licked at his shaft, until he heard Alina's telling moans. He stood up and walked over to Alina in the seconds before she got off, deciding to tie the other end of Sasha's rope around Alina's neck, tying it just tight enough to hold Sasha's face against Alina's pussy even after she had moaned her orgasm for the whole room to hear.

"Again. Get her off again," Ryan said, rounding Sasha to spank her before returning to Nadya. Grabbing her under the arms, he pulled her away from Alina, then turned her around so she was face-to-face with where Alina's head had slid to the floor. The two started making out for a moment, until Ryan grabbed Alina under the shoulders and dragged her forward, forcing her and Sasha to shuffle ahead until Alina's whole body was over Nadya's. Then Ryan untied Nadya's ankles, spreading her legs so that her pussy was wide open for Alina to return to licking from a new angle. Ryan shoved her head down roughly, forcing her mouth against Nadya's pussy while Ryan forced his cock into it. He could feel Alina's tongue slipping and sliding against his shaft as he thrust into Nadya, while he watched Sasha's face buried between Alina's cheeks continue to move back and forth.

Still holding Alina's face down with one hand, Ryan reached over to where Aimee was still lying, watching the whole show, and without forethought put one hand on her throat, holding it just tight enough to feel the skin giving beneath his grip, just tight enough for the pressure to build even heavier at the base of his cock, just tight enough for a flash of excitement in Aimee's eyes as she started rubbing her thighs together, the only movement she had available to pleasure herself.

After Nadya finished quivering around him and her body relaxed somewhat, Ryan pulled out of her and slid over, keeping his hand on Aimee's throat and jamming his cock into it, one hand squeezing the nipple of her tiny breast as he shoved her head against the floor with his hips. He reached from Aimee's nipple and slid his fingers into Nadya's pussy, shoving them in hard and fast to help Alina give her another quicker, smaller orgasm. When Alina started to lift her head up, again, without forethought, Ryan reached up and slapped her lightly across the face.

"You don't stop getting her off, either." He slid himself out of Aimee's mouth, picked up the ropes that had held Nadya's ankles together, and slid them under Nadya's waist, looping them once around her hips and then circling them around Alina's neck, tying her face against Nadya's pussy. Alina giggled at her new position, and then screamed loudly as Sasha's tongue got her off again.

Ryan stood and picked up Aimee. She squealed in excitement as Ryan swung her through the air, and then looked up confused as he draped her over Sasha's back, her head hanging over Sasha's butt and her legs stretching across onto Alina's back. Her head hanging upside down, Ryan knelt beside Sasha and stuck his dick back into Aimee's mouth. His hand was back on her throat, holding onto Sasha's hip, using Sasha's body to pull Aimee's throat down around his shaft. Her throat bulged as he dug deep into her, and he could see tears rolling up her face as he gagged her. Ryan pulled out for her to catch her breath and slapped his cock against her forehead. He was on the edge, he could feel it, but he was too wired, there was too much at offer, and he couldn't just shoot his load down Aimee's throat. He wanted something more out of that night.

Syzygy56
Syzygy56
77 Followers
12