Tag Ch. 03 - Hard Mode

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cock practically vibrating in the air as he moved, Ryan began setting the women loose, first untying Sasha from Alina's pussy; before she could move away he used the rope to tie her neck to Aimee's, leaving them kneeling together on the floor. Next, he freed Alina from Nadya's hips and added her to Sasha and Aimee, again tying her neck to theirs. Nadya was the last to join the group, and once he was done all four faces were crudely tied together facing him, droopy-eyed looks of pleasure on their faces, makeup running, tongues lolling out ready for him. Only Sasha's hands were free, and when he forced himself into Nadya's throat she put her hand behind the other woman's head and forced it down harder, the other hand holding Nadya by the neck, all the other heads bouncing against his hips as they were dragged along with Nadya. He pulled out and switched to Alina's mouth, with Sasha moving her hands to the same position on Alina now. They went on like this for several minutes, until the combination of his cock and Sasha's hands - even including choking herself while rubbing his balls when he was in her mouth - had all of their makeup streaming down their faces.

In the end he crouched down and pushed himself between Nadya's tits. Sasha squeezed them together for him, wrapped the other woman's soft, bulging skin around his cock. Alina leaned down over them, spitting down into Nadya's cleavage and then keeping her tongue out to catch his tip when it poked out into the open. Aimee, stuck on the end, was left to kiss, lick, and nibble on his hip. He held Nadya by the hair to drag her body against him, watching all the women sway as he pulled her, going until finally he erupted, onto Nadya's face, neck, and breasts, Alina's mouth, and Sasha's hands, hands which continued to rub Nadya's breasts around him, rub his cum into her cleavage, rub and rub until Ryan stumbled back away from the four of them.

While Ryan watched Sasha untied herself, and with a new wicked grin stood up and pushed all three women onto their backs. Sitting on the office chair, Ryan watched as Sasha crouched over Nadya and started grinding her clit against one of Nadya's tits, using what was left of Ryan's jizz as lube. Alina rolled herself over, pulling Aimee with her, so that Alina was in position to add the cum on her face to Nadya's breast while licking at the edge of Sasha's pussy whenever it came close enough. Aimee, stuck to Alina, slid over and started making out with Nadya as Sasha used the pinned woman's body to build up to a body-shaking orgasm on top of her.

When she was done Sasha untied the other three women. Their hair and faces a wreck, they filed over and dutifully kissed Ryan's cock goodbye. Sasha waited until the end, as the other three women left the room, dropping to her knees and lifting his half-erect dick up, lifting his tensed post-orgasm balls up and gently, carefully sliding both of them into her mouth. Her tongue slid up and down his skin inside her mouth, her lips gently working, her hand slowly sliding, until finally he gave off one last burst of cum that ran down her hand, through her hair, and left a single drop on her cheek.

Freeing Ryan from her mouth, Sasha stood up, put one foot on Ryan's chest, and said, "I heard you're stuck in the game after trying to get out. Why would you ever give this up?" She started fingering herself again, her slit on full display. "What could be better than all this? Tell me - hmm - tell me why you tried to get out."

Frowning, Ryan said, "I've gotten tired of betraying my wife."

Sasha moaned and said, "You've been betraying her for a while, right? Sneaking around, fucking around, behind her back for months."

"More than a year," Ryan said.

"And you think stopping now would make that all better?" Sasha rubbed the drop of semen from her face and added it to her freely running fluids.

"No, but it'd keep me from being worse," Ryan said, looking away from Sasha.

"No, look at me," she said forcefully, drawing his attention back to her. "Look at my pussy. Look at the little slice of Heaven you're going to Hell for. Look at it!" She shoved him with her foot, bouncing the chair against the desk behind him. "Don't you dare look away until I've gotten what I want out of you."

Sasha leaned in closer, bringing her pussy closer, pressing harder with her foot. "Now tell me you're sorry."

"What?"

"Tell me you're sorry. Call me your wife's name and tell me how sorry you are for betraying me."

"That's--"

"Do it!" She pressed even harder, rubbed even faster.

"I-I-I... L-Leslie, I'm sorry," Ryan began. "I'm so sorry, I've done something horrible... so many horrible things. I did them all here, right here in our home. Leslie, I'm so sorry, can you forgive me?"

"No!" Sasha said, rushing forward, straddling Ryan without pausing her fingering, thrusting her hips against Ryan's stomach as she kneeled so that her perky breasts were in his face and he had to look up at her. "You're a filthy little bastard, a filthy dirty son of a bitch, fucking around with all those women, doing all those naughty things, all you can do is keep handing that cock around to every woman who's got their hands wrapped around your big dirty balls. Now tell me you're a slave to pussy."

"I'm a slave to pussy," Ryan uttered.

"Whose pussy? Whose pussy, Ryan?"

"Every woman who walks through my front door," Ryan said, seeing the orgasm building up in Sasha's body, her muscles beginning to tremble. "Any woman can show up at that door and I'm a slave to their pussy. I'd fuck anyone who dropped their coat on my floor. Once your sister showed up for dinner wearing a long coat and I got hard when she walked into the house. I nearly took my pants off before I realized who she was and what was going on. If she'd showed up while Leslie was--" Sasha slapped him across the face and then moaned as her back arched on top of him. "If she'd showed up while you were out of town I would have fucked your sister right there in the living room and I don't know if I would have felt bad unless you'd caught me."

Sasha screamed, shaking with her most powerful orgasm yet, her whole body collapsing against him, her soaked pussy sliding back and forth against his still partially engorged cock, and for all the shame he felt as the slender woman pinned him to the chair he still started to get a little hard again. He pulled his hands as far away from her as he could as he realized she was no longer trembling with orgasm, simply rubbing her body up and down his, trying to get him hard despite the ache in his balls.

And it was working, slowly but surely, until he was just hard enough for her to start sliding him back inside.

"Are you mad?" she whispered.

"Yes," he whispered back.

"Show me," she said. "And when you hit me, call me Danielle."

As drained as he was already, it was a long time before he was finished with the woman he had called Danielle as he was degrading her, slapping her, spanking her, choking her, fucking her, gagging her, using her body until he had one last orgasm that night, two short bursts that he aimed straight for her eye. She laughed as she tumbled back onto the floor, despite the red marks all over her body, and the fluids in her eye, and the aches she had all over, despite how roughly, how angrily, how aggressively Ryan had just taken her.

She'd gotten off two more times while he'd been taking advantage of her body.

He still thought of her as Sasha as she happily wiped her eye and walked out of his house.

12