Tag Ch. 07 - The Found

Story Info
The ultimate games get played in this finale.
5.9k words
4.5
5.4k
8
0

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 12/07/2022
Created 06/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Syzygy56
Syzygy56
77 Followers

Chapter Seven: The Found

There was still nothing. No comment. No downfall. No eruption of truth coming up against fabrication. Just the ongoing flow of days, unchanged but for Ryan's anxiety bubbling below every moment, waiting for when Leslie would admit she'd seen the link, or finally open the link, or even finally get the link. Maybe this was part of the game they were playing with him, stringing him along until his gut was full of holes and his hair began to fall out in stress-gray clumps before they decided it was time to let Leslie in on the truth.

The only day-to-day change that he could see for sure was the absence of private entertainment on the weekends when Leslie was gone. When she was home their sex life was unchanged, her responses every bit as enthused. When she left town for work, she always made a point of making sure Ryan knew she was taking one of the toys he had "bought" her even though the video very clearly showed their used status; she need only watch the first minute of the video he'd been sent to see her very distinguishable toys appear out of hiding, wet and lurid on camera.

And still Ryan looked, always trying to figure out where the cameras had been. He could figure out the angles, and the best he could tell was that someone had always managed to set up phones with their cameras recording when Ryan had been easily, completely, obviously distracted. For the shot of all the toys getting unsheathed he had tested with his own phone and found that if someone had propped their phone up against a framed photo of him and Leslie on their honeymoon it would have covered the scene that had been included in the full video. Despite his self-designated reasonable paranoia, he never managed to find any cameras left behind to cover his downfall, a failure he kept imagining as being an icing on their punishment cake.

The months wore on, but his anxiety never wore away. As Thanksgiving came and went, he tried to reassure himself that the danger had passed and that the only things he had lost had been his innocence first and his playmates last, but with all the memories and all the footage he never believed these self-reassurances. They seemed a mild balm on a burn that had already reached the bone but with infection still waiting to set in. With Christmas approaching, he added another, if shallower, balm and bought big for Leslie, with jewelry and electronics and the most powerful and expensive vibrating dildo he could find to hopefully convince her to get rid of the ones she had taken to so zealously since finding them left in her drawer.

As Christmas approached, so too did Leslie's office Christmas party.

<^>

His guard was down and that was, of course, when the hammer finally fell. Leslie's company Christmas party, with so many people around, and with his sights on Leslie, seemed like the safest place to have been on any given day.

Even before they got inside, though, he could tell Leslie was feeling nervous. The thought only occurred to him as they were walking into the building that it was for more than the social necessities of the party, and that maybe she would use the public nature of the party to have a hard conversation with him. After having felt safe the entire car ride, they had barely entered the building before anxiety started to flit around his gut.

But when they arrived she seemed to relax. Ryan had only met a couple of people from Leslie's office, especially after having had to miss the previous year's Christmas party, but she'd always spoken positively of her coworkers. Seeing her excitedly assailed by all those unfamiliar faces made him wonder why he hadn't seen any of these people before. He meant to ask her whether she thought they should be spending time with some of these people outside of work, given how much she lit up at the sight of them and the rushes of conversation she had with all the people they encountered, but they were too busy excitedly meeting people for him to mention it. And with the size of the crowd in the big presentation room high up in the company's building, there was no slowing the procession of people who came to greet Leslie, all smiling brightly, all happy and eager and seeming either more than a little tipsy already or so overwhelmingly caught up in the holiday spirit that the only words Ryan was able to speak in the first forty-five minutes they were at the party were oft-repeated pleasantries.

It was shortly after the forty-five minute mark that Divya burst out of the crowd and hugged his wife.

Ryan had known his jaw to honestly drop prior to that moment, including during several encounters that involved Divya herself, but he'd never been so aware of it as he was in his wife's crowded office Christmas party, the taste of pine, perfume, and sweat wafting onto his tongue as all the liquid boiled from its surface and left him with a mouth full of sand and fear.

Heart racing, he watched as Leslie and Divya exchanged more pleasantries, these ones entirely unheard behind the loud pounding of his heart. They talked long enough that Ryan was able to lift his jaw and put on a steady face, ready to feign unfamiliarity. Ready to be introduced to Divya. Ready to shake her hand and pretend that that was the first time he had ever touched her. To pretend that it was the most intimate he had been and would ever be with her. And it looked like he would have to do just that.

Because after holding hands and laughing for a few seconds over some joke he hadn't heard, Leslie and Divya turned to him and his wife said, "Ryan, this is Rina. She's one of our accountants. I don't think you've met before?"

"Nope, haven't met Rina." His hand went out, he touched her soft fingers, fingers that had touched his cock more times than he could count, while she smiled with lips he'd stained with his cum, and she replied with the least naughty words she'd ever spoken to him.

"Nice to meet you, Ryan. Leslie's talking about you all the time, great to finally put a face to the name. Oh, looks like you have a few more people to meet!"

And he did, a line of them introduced by Leslie and overseen by Divya... Rina, now, she like all the others losing the pornstar façades that Ryan had applied to them and becoming a person with a life, a life that consistently crossed his wife's.

Tori was Leslie's boss Beth.

Alina was Leslie's intern Jackie.

Christy and Bonnie were Jessica and Rose, and they worked together in R&D.

Nadya was a secretary named Rivka.

Sasha was Helen, working the same position as Leslie.

Every one of them smiled and kept up the game, happily "meeting" Ryan with only the subtlest wink here, grin there, the tiniest secret communications to let Ryan know that he was not merely hallucinating. The time had arrived, and everyone was there to watch.

As Janice, real name Gabi, walked away, Divya rose up again and said, "Leslie, Anna wanted to speak to you real quick. I think there was just a bit of business she wanted to go over with you."

"Ugh, come on, work party!" Leslie exclaimed, dramatically throwing her hands in the air but managing to keep her barely-sampled drink safe. "You going to be alright by yourself for a few minutes, love?"

"He won't be by himself!" Rina said, latching onto Ryan's arm. "I'll keep him company. Just come find us when you're done."

"Just take good care of him. He's a significant other at a work party and I promised him it wouldn't be horrible."

"He'll be fine!" Rina said, dragging Ryan off into the crowd. "You go have fun with Anna!"

As soon as they were out of earshot Ryan hissed, "What is this!? What the hell is going on here!?"

"Do you really want to talk about this out here?" Rina asked, guiding him through the crowd. "We can talk in my office."

"I don't want to talk in your office!" Ryan said, working hard to keep his voice from becoming a shout as he shook Rina off of his arm. "Tell me what's going on."

"Alright, so you want me to talk in a loud enough voice to be heard over the music about the indiscriminate extramarital sex you've been having with your wife's coworkers for the past year and a half?"

Ryan's jaw clenched, but he followed Rina as she started leading him away from the party. Her office was down one flight of stairs, a flight of stairs in whose echoing he could hear another pair that had snuck off and was hiding on a landing above, less concerned about discretion than he was at the moment. Through dimly-lit halls Rina led Ryan into her private office.

"Now tell me what's going on," Ryan said, not fighting so hard to keep his voice under control.

"Tonight's the night, Ryan," Rina said with a grin. "The night it all comes out." She kept talking, but as she did so she was reaching up her skirt and lowering the thong that had been hidden underneath, letting it drop to the floor. "No more secrets after tonight, Ryan. Isn't it going to feel so freeing, not having to have all of this guilt to carry around?"

"Stop! What the hell do you think you're doing now?" With her thong on the floor Rina had raised her heeled feet and placed one on an arm of each of the two chairs in front of her desk while she perched on its edge.

"What? After everything you already know we have recorded, are you really going to get shy about a few little one-on-one thrusts in the dark?"

"I'm out of here," Ryan said, turning around and heading for the door.

"Without even saying goodbye?" Rina asked, feet touching the carpet as she slowly walked up behind Ryan and grabbed his hips. "After all the fun we have had?"

Ryan shook her off and hurried out the door, making for the stairwell to head back to the party. If I can convince her I'm sick, we can leave before any of this happens. Then I can... try to figure something else out, anything, whatever it takes to stop this from happening.

Running up the stairs, Ryan burst back into the party. The crowd had managed to grow in the short time he'd been gone, everyone facing towards the small stage set at the front of the room as a screen slowly descended from the ceiling.

And there was Veronica, standing on stage getting ready to give a speech. Her skirt was a tight black leather pencil, her top a tight red sweater, and on her bulging left breast was pinned a small gold gift bow.

"Good evening, FreyaCorp team!" she called into the microphone, and the whole room cheered. Ryan tore his eyes away from her, looking around the crowd, all facing away from him to watch the beauty on stage as she continued her speech. "We've had an amazing year! It's been filled with both financial and personal successes. We've expanded our growth on the international market, and made sure FreyaCorp has a long, bright future!"

Ryan started to push through the crowd, looking for any sign of Leslie; but while he saw some familiar faces, they weren't ones he wanted beside him when he found his wife.

"But we're not here for business!" Veronica continued. "We're here to celebrate, and celebration is personal. So I'd like to kick off our evening with a short video presentation, celebrating one of our best and brightest employees."

Ryan froze, catching the cues and knowing he was too late. The video projector was already warming up, and he knew exactly what was going to be showing up on it.

"Do you really want to be there with her when this plays?" Rina asked, sliding up beside Ryan and slyly slipping her hand into his pants pocket. Ryan tried to twist away but Nadya... no, Rivka was there beside him, pressing her tits against his chest, cleavage forced into view between the frills of the cream top she was wearing.

"Stay with us," Rivka said, leaning in and whispering the words straight into his ear. He tried to pull away again, but it was hard to do so in the push of the crowd, and already the title was appearing in giant letters on the screen.

"LW Hotel Tag-Fucking."

LW?

Hotel?

It wasn't his front door in the video.

It wasn't his video.

<^>

"LW Hotel Tag-Fucking" opened very similarly to "RW House Tag-Fucking," with a smartphone shot walking up towards a front door, this time a hotel entrance at night, before fading to the title:

LW

Hotel

Tag-Fucking

It was the same font, the same stark black and white, and when it faded the Rules appeared in the same flowery script. Only the Rules were not his Rules; there were several key differences.

One: You start off It, while all the men playing hide.

Two: When you tag a man, he can do whatever he wants to you for 30 seconds, and you are encouraged to try to get him off as quickly as possible.

Three: After 30 seconds another man can tag you; you must lie on the floor and count to 30.

Four: After you count to 30 you can be It again, and will be able to return to searching.

Five: Men are not allowed to pleasure themselves in any way that does not use your body.

Six: You win if by the end of the hour you've gotten at least two men off.

Seven: You lose if less than two men have gotten off before the end of the hour.

Eight: If you win, the men are available for any sex acts you wish them to perform on you.

Nine: If you lose, the men are allowed to use you for whatever sex acts they please.

Ten: If you lose, we release footage from the Game.

And then the video began in earnest.

It opened with Leslie wandering down an empty hotel hallway. She was walking slowly, quietly, and was peeking into each door, all of which Ryan realized were propped open. The angle came from a security-camera's view, but someone appeared to be controlling it because the camera zoomed in on her naked ass as she leaned into a doorway.

It zoomed out quickly as a flash of motion appeared in the corner. Leslie burst out of the room she been peeking into and sprinted down the hall, and the camera changed to show her tagging a naked man - one, Ryan realized, he'd been introduced to for the first time earlier that night.

As soon as she had tagged him, Leslie dropped to her knees and shoved his cock in her mouth. It was half-hard when she started, but in seconds she could no longer fit the whole thing in her throat. This didn't seem to bother either of them, because she simply shoved him back against the wall and lifted her hips so that he could slide his glistening dick into her. Without pause she began twisting her hips while still standing, slamming herself onto him while he slid lower down the wall to give her a better angle.

This went on for nearly a minute before another man hurried out of a nearby doorway and grabbed Leslie's still-bouncing breasts. She pulled away from the first man and got down on the floor, face down and ass up, and Ryan could see that both men were fighting the urge to take advantage of the offering she'd made.

But both hurried off, and there was a light groan from the whole Christmas crowd at their composure.

The video clips started getting shorter. Here Leslie finding a man hiding between two beds in one of the rooms and riding him. There Leslie spitting on a dick before pressing it between her breasts while the man leaned against an ice machine. Leslie tagging two men at once and quickly hopping into one's arms, settling her pussy around his dick and then spreading her cheeks so that the second man could press himself into her ass. Ryan recognized that there were different hotels, different groups of men, different trips that she had taken during which she'd played her own version of his Game.

Then the cumshots started, and the audio really started to pick up. Furiously jerking one guy off onto her tits while telling him to "give up that fucking milk." Gagging on a cock while drool streamed down her chin, until the man gave a grunt and the drool dripping down her face was explosively mixed with cum. Her on a chair in a corner of a room, repeatedly demanding that the man she was riding "Cum on my ass! Cum on my ass! Do it, cum on my ass!" until he shoved her off, knocking her to the floor and jerked off while crouching over her until she got exactly what'd she asked for. A footjob for a man sitting on a toilet seat, while Leslie sat on the counter beside him, saying "Polish my tiny little toes," ending in her feet and the shower door covered in an ungodly amount of cum. A blowjob that ended with a man grabbing her by the hair and holding her head by it until he'd jizzed all over her face.

These and more were all followed by Leslie's victories, when she was surrounded by a crowd of men and ordering them. "You, lick my clit!" "You two, suck on my tits." "I want your cock inside me!" "I want a cock in my mouth, someone put a cock on my mouth!" "You, in my pussy, you in my ass."

But after that came Leslie desperately running through a hotel hallway, muttering, "Fuck, where is everyone? One more, one fucking more...."

And then she rounded a corner and there were three men standing in the hallway, all hard, all waiting, while a countdown appeared in the corner of the video. Thirty seconds, three hard cocks, and Leslie threw herself at them, picking one at the last second and putting all her effort into it, jamming it into her throat, one hand on his balls, one hand gripping his cock's base, doing everything she could as the clock counted down, but when it reached zero and a series of tiny alarms went off there was still no cum to keep her safe.

Then two more men showed up to wrap up Leslie's loss of the game, and right in the hall all five of them had their way with Leslie, taking turns with every part of her, sometimes one at a time, sometimes all at once, until eight orgasms had occurred: one for each man and total of three screaming, shuddering orgasms for Leslie, who by the end was covered in their cum, with her makeup running down her face, and her energy sapped enough to leave her lying dripping on the hallway carpet with an embittered smile on her face.

<^>

Shortly before the cumshots started Rivka had unzipped Ryan's pants. He wasn't hard at the beginning, but it didn't take long for hers and Rina's talented hands to get him there despite the distractions - though, he didn't quite admit it fully to himself yet, partly helped by those distractions. He was so caught up in his wife's cumshot reel that he didn't notice right away that his erection was no longer dry, and it took him longer to realize that Sasha - fuck, he couldn't remember her real name, so Sasha it was - had kneeled in front of him in the crowd and was now sucking his cock while Rina and Rivka held it in place for her.

Startled, Ryan looked around the crowd, afraid of seeing Leslie, only to have Rivka point her out for him, less than fifteen feet away and visible through an area the crowd had cleared out for his viewing pleasure.

One of the men in the video who was at the party had hiked up her skirt. His dick was in her ass, one arm wrapped around her neck so that her exposed tits were stretched upward slightly, letting Diamond suck on one of them as she held Alina's hair, who knelt on the floor, her fingers in Leslie's pussy while her tongue was working frantically at her clit. The people around them were alternating watching Leslie fucked on the screen and Leslie fucked live, a few of them sliding hands up skirts and dicks out of pants, and not necessarily their own.

By the time Leslie was getting gangbanged on screen Tori had shown up and Sasha had disappeared, quietly sliding Ryan's confused but pulsing erection the rest of the way out of his pants and into her hand. Ryan automatically tried to reach down and hide himself now, more self-conscious and self-aware, but Rina and Rivka held his hands away from Tori as she started jerking him off fast, bringing him fully erect and showing him off to a few ladies in the crowd who had turned to watch what was being done to him.

Syzygy56
Syzygy56
77 Followers
12