Tag Ch. 07 - The Found

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was in Tori's mouth when he heard Leslie screaming off to his right. He turned and watched as more people rushed in at her, a person on each tit, Diamond down with Alina between her legs, a woman with her hands holding onto the balls of the man fucking her, another woman kissing her neck, a whole crowd of people hurrying to help her orgasm burst even more loudly into the room, her quivering body disappearing beneath them with only her face visible as she turned to watch Ryan getting his cock sucked by another woman through the haze of her own overwhelming pleasure.

There were two tongues on his cock now, and when he looked down all he could see were the tops of two heads, and he was fairly sure he had been introduced to the second one for the first time earlier that evening, but her name escaped him. What mattered most was that she knew what she was doing with her tongue, lapping it up and down his cock before looping it around his balls, trading places with Tori over and over again.

Ryan looked up to watch the video end, to watch the dripping sexual mess that his wife became for the finale, while Rina and Rivka undid his clothes. Almost as soon as Ryan's pants hit the floor a gentle hand reached between his legs and started massaging his balls; a quick glance found that it was Aimee who was crouched back there, gently squeezing and tempting his balls to unload right then.

But he wasn't ready. There was too much. Too much to waste the moment. Couples and more were fucking all around him, parts disappearing into people's mouths, everyone eagerly exchanging bodies for whatever pleasure the moment demanded, and up on screen his video was just starting, his house and his rules and his sexual games displayed for the entire party even as the clapping was still dying down from Leslie's cinematic climax.

On the stage Veronica, suddenly topless, her perfect breasts glistening warmly in the spotlight aimed at her, leaned into the mic and said, "And as gifts to everyone, when you leave tonight you will find bags with your names on them containing flash drives with videos of all our best games this past year, including last year's Christmas Orgy, where all the men worked together to fill a festive cumglobe up for me that I still keep in a special freezer in my bedroom!"

There were laughs and cheers around the room, but not more laughs than there were moans of pleasure of all shapes and sizes.

"Now everyone have fun! Food will be served soon, but whipped cream, chocolate sauce, and strawberries are circulating now. I will be too, so get some treats ready for me! Let's make this another unforgettable FreyaCorp Christmas party!"

More laughter, more cheers, more moans. Ryan was glancing her way, but Justine had showed up and was introducing her twin sister, whose hair was just as red but shorter, body just slightly slimmer, and as they both leaned over in front of him, he discovered the twin's pussy was just slightly tighter as he switched back and forth between them. Neither one rushed off while the other was being fucked, since Diamond had come over and was eating out whichever one wasn't getting Ryan's cock.

When the redhead twins turned around to suck Ryan's dick together he looked around for Leslie, not sure what he wanted of her just then. Guilt and anger seemed to swirl in him, but neither of them seemed to hold much weight compared to the frenzied lust that superseded everything and everyone in that room.

By the time he looked back down the twins were gone and it was Diamond sucking him off, the twins now sandwiched between two men only a few feet away. Someone was on their knees behind Diamond fucking her, forcing her throat down further on Ryan so that he could feel her gagging around him. Rina was sucking off another guy behind her, but pivoted and stood up while that cock was still in her mouth, wriggling her little ass at Ryan. Diamond pulled him out of her mouth, spitting on his cock and guiding him directly into Rina's pussy. Another woman reached over and grabbed hold of the base of his cock, holding it tightly while she was being fucked by one guy and being licked by another.

Ahead of him the crowd parted ever so slightly. Ryan watched excitedly as Veronica approached through the sort-of gap: despite moving to let her pass, hands and mouths and other parts were still reaching out to touch her body. She made it through them, though, and reached Ryan. Diamond licked her hip, Rina reached up and rubbed her stomach, the man Rina was blowing reached out and wrapped his fingers in her hair, and the woman holding onto Ryan's cock grabbed one of her tits.

"My name is Anna," she whispered into his ear just loudly enough to be heard over the crowd. "I own this company. I run these games. And on recommendation from your wife, I would like to invite you to work with us."

She touched Ryan's chest lightly and leaned back, naturally pouted lips and large almond eyes awaiting a response. And the response was easy, natural, and quick: Ryan, still deep in Rina's pussy, gripped by a stranger, covered in the wetness of many mouths and pussies, leaned in and kissed Anna on her perfect mouth.

Anna smiled and said, "We're very happy to have you join us. Now we have a little Christmas gift for you. A little thank you for all the work you've already put into our company."

The crowd parted again, and this time it was Leslie. Only she was being carried, which was necessary because of the straps around her ankles and tying her wrists behind her back. Her outfit had changed too, somewhere along the way having switched to a wedding dress and veil. Not hers, which was good, because as she approached Diamond paused in her 69ing with another black woman to reach up and tear a corner of the dress, letting one of Leslie's tits burst out in a tight white bra. As Leslie was stood in front of Ryan, Rina reached over and tore part of the bottom of the dress, revealing Leslie's leg in white stockings underneath before herself turning around so that the cock she'd been blowing could become the cock she was fucking. Now that Leslie was closer Ryan could see that under the veil she had a white ball gag in her mouth and a white leather collar around her neck with a thin chain dangling off of it.

"How do you want her?" Anna asked, taking the end of the chain and holding it out for Ryan. "Or what do you want done to her?"

Ryan looked around at the orgy unfolding around him. There was no one that was completely in their clothing, if they had any left on at all. Ryan was one of the many who was completely nude, his erection dripping from all that had been done to it, quivering with excitement, ready to burst whenever he let himself lose the last bit of control he still had over himself.

Taking the chain from Anna, Ryan jerked it down, forcing his wife to her knees. Still using the chain, he made her turn around for him, then bent her over so that she was on her knees with her face pressed against the floor. Gripping the edge of the dress where Rina had already put a tear into its bottom, Ryan tore it higher, revealing more of the white stockings, all the way up to the white crotchless panties she wore.

Ryan slapped her ass once, hard, and she groaned loud enough to be heard through the ball gag and over the party. Then he knelt down behind her and used the fluids of all those other women to slide into her, holding onto the chain to pull her down hard onto his cock, and then pulling on the chain still, pressing her body against him, widening the tear in the dress and pulling her breast out of the bra so that it was hanging free. Holding onto that breast with one hand while pulling her closer still by the chain, he leaned into her ear, speaking through the veil, and said, "This is fucking amazing."

She wiggled her ass against him in pleasure, and then he bent her over again, shoving her back to the floor and using the chain to make her fuck him. He wasn't going to last much longer, he knew; he knew it even more when Anna came over and grabbed his shoulder, pulling him away from Anna and taking the chain from his hand. Ryan stood up, unsure what was going to happen next as Anna pulled Leslie into a kneeling position in front of Ryan.

Holding onto the chain with her left hand, holding Leslie in her torn wedding dress and ball gag and veil on her knees, Anna herself knelt in front of Ryan and used the chain to pull Leslie to her side. Reaching up with her free hand Anna took hold of Ryan's full, twitching cock and took the whole thing in her mouth, her tongue sliding around its bottom wildly, a few fingers massaging his balls, and all of a sudden Ryan was surrounded by familiar faces, and even though he knew their names they were the wild, pornographic women he had always known them to be in that instant: Diamond, Alina, Nadya, Divya, and Tori had come back to him, and there was Sasha, Bonnie, Alexis, all of their hands and mouths and breasts pressed against him, urging him on, stretching him taut, filling him up, turning the wheel, and the switch was thrown at last, his balls squeezing and his cum flying, Anna turning him just in time so that the first burst struck Anna's cheek through the veil, the second hitting her chin, the third just catching her chin with the rest of it streaking down her exposed tit, and then Anna turned him back to catch the fourth and fifth bursts on her tongue and let the last dribbling drops land on her perfect, eager, heaving breast.

All the women gathered around him cheered, and a wave of women gave him goodbye rubs and squeezes and licks and kisses as they dispersed out for more party entertainment. Ryan was left with Anna and Leslie, cock still convulsing with pleasure as Veronica pressed her wet, sticky breasts against Leslie and started kissing her through the cum and lace that covered her.

Reaching behind Leslie, Ryan undid her ball gag and let it fall around her neck so that she could join in kissing Anna for a moment. Then Ryan slid his still hard self between their mouths, letting them make out around it for a few seconds before Anna gave it one last kiss and disappeared off to the party with a meaningful look at Ryan.

Helping Leslie to her feet, Ryan uncuffed her wrists. "How long has this been going on?"

"For the company? Since Anna started it. She has a... very specific business model. For me, since I joined the company. We all thought that you'd be on board with it, but we figured we'd give you a whole lot of incentives first...."

"And what do we do now?"

"Well the R&D department's going to want to lick me clean. Do you want to come watch, see how fast you can get hard again? Rose promised that if you get hard again during my clean-up she'll let you be the first person to fuck her ass tonight."

Smiling, Ryan said, "Game on."

Epilogue: Better Business

"How's the trip been so far?" Ryan asked, looking out the window of his new office.

"So far so good," Leslie replied. "We negotiated the Germans' price down, so it looks like the new deal will go through."

"Everyone celebrating tonight?" he asked, turning back to his desk and scrolling through his own schedule.

"You know it," she said, the grin audible in her voice.

"Have fun. I know the Germans can get wild."

"You have no idea. The last time we had negotiations with this company I ended up dangling upside down from a ceiling in a sausage house getting spanked by a woman in a leather uniform while a line of men and women took turns fucking my mouth." Leslie paused, and added, "We should make sure you can come with me next time I have to renegotiate with the Germans."

Ryan laughed and said, "Agreed. But I have a meeting of my own to get to. Make sure someone sends me pictures from the party."

"Will do. You have anything tonight?"

"Yeah, looks like a game of Red Light, Green Light with the new I.T. girl."

"Ooh, I haven't played that one in a while. Remember, you may want to go straight for her mouth or ass, but if you get into her pussy she'll keep the green light on much longer."

"Got it," Ryan said. "Love you."

"Love you too!"

Ryan hung up the phone, leaned back in his chair, and said, "Cara, can you let my eleven o'clock know they can come in now?"

Wiping her mouth, Cara dried Ryan off, tucked him back into his pants, and headed to the office door, making sure to let Ryan get a good look at her body now that she was no longer pregnant: her ass was fuller, her breasts were larger, but she had worked very hard to get her waistline back to her pre-pregnancy size and succeeded, making sure she was ready for all the benefits that came with following her old boss to his new job. Before she stepped out, his secretary asked, "Will there be anything else, Mr. Woods?"

Looking her over once more, Ryan said, "I think I'll want you in the meeting, too."

12