Tag Team

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eagle1
Eagle1
195 Followers

"I'm fucking cumming again," Marc said in between breaths.

"Cum inside me," my wife responded.

There was no need to repeat her order as he pumped his load into her. I saw the sheets getting damper as Marc came in her, their juices adding with mine and spilling onto the bed. That was one sight to be seen. My sexy woman and this sexy guy, all sweaty, and breathing hard.

And all right in front of me.

Marc held her for a few minutes while they both caught their breath, then he slowly moved off her. I moved over to her and kissed her on the lips.

"I hope you enjoyed this baby," I said to her.

She kissed me back softly and said, "No, I didn't."

She gave me a very, very sly smile. The three of us smiled almost in unison.

"I have to take a shower, I'm meeting someone in about an hour," she said nonchalantly, "I hope to still find you two guys here later when I come back."

"Count on it darlin," said Marc.

With that, she stood up, with the sheets wrapped around her and went to the bathroom.

It was a bit awkward to stand there naked with Marc lying naked on the bed too. I didn't know what to say. It's a good thing Marc knew how to break the ice.

"Come here, man," he told me softly.

I waked over to his side of the bed and he offered me his hand.

I took it, a very firm handshake.

"Thanks for talking me into this," he said, and then, "C'mon, help me up."

With my hand still in his, I pulled on his arm to get him to stand. He was still sweaty, making him look all the more sexy really.

I still felt awkward, with nothing to say. He moved closer to me, held both of my shoulders firmly.

He said to me, "Hey, lighten up, what's the matter with you?"

"I, ah…I…I didn't know if you wanted me to do what I did to you," I stammered, speaking softly so that my wife wouldn't hear.

Marc just smiled back, moved his hands from my shoulders, and held my face gently. No Marc, I thought, concerned that my wife might for some reason walk into the room. But I didn't do anything. I let him kiss me. His soft lips touching mine, his tongue parting my lips and very gently touching my tongue.

"Thanks again, man," he told me and shook my hand, and then he gave me a wink.

We both smiled.

I put on my pants and he wrapped a towel around himself, just as we heard the water in the bathroom stop. My wife came out and got dressed, while we both moved to the living room to watch some television and have a drink. After a while, she walked out of the bedroom and came over to me to kiss me on the lips.

"I gotta go," she said, "I'll be quick."

Then she walked over to Marc and kissed him on the lips too, with much more lust behind the kiss, and a little tongue.

"Hope to see you later," she said emphatically.

With that she went out and closed the door behind her. I looked at Marc; he looked straight back at me. Then we just laughed.

* * *

Copyright © 2003 by Eagle1 and Chris. All rights reserved. All characters portrayed in this story are meant to be over the legal age to consent to sexual activity. Any similarity to characters or situations, real or imagined, is purely coincidental. Unless you happened to be there of course. May be reprinted without permission of author in materials distributed free of charge or on websites where there is no fee charged for access, provided this copyright notice is attached.

Eagle1
Eagle1
195 Followers
12