Tag Team

Story Info
Surprised in the showers by an enterprising duo.
2.6k words
4.37
39.5k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,568 Followers

When I get stuck going camping I get into the habit of using the showers fairly late in the morning. There are two reasons for this. It lets me sleep in and it also lets me avoid the crowds early in the morning and late in the day. Who wants to have to rush their shower because there's a crowd of women waiting for their turn? Not me.

The particular camping ground that we were staying at had separate showers for men and women rather than a communal shower with set times for each sex. A far smarter way of working it if you ask me. I strolled into the showers late one morning and noticed that the floor was a lot wetter than normal. The reason for this I spotted a moment later. A tap up against the wall was spurting water in all directions.

Being a public minded citizen, and not minding if I got wet (it was a warm day), I braved the spurting water and tried to turn off the tap. Tried, was right. The tap was theoretically off with water spurting from the joint between tap and pipe. I decided to hell with it, I'd go and have my shower and report the tap to management afterwards.

I stripped off and was heading towards my chosen shower when a masculine voice yelled out.

"Plumbers are here. Please vacate the showers so we can come in and fix a problem. We'll give you five minutes."

I just grabbed my towel and wrapped it around me. Then I yelled to the plumbers.

"There's only me here and I'm decent. Come on in."

Moments later the water went off and these two big burly men came strolling in, both of them giving me an appreciative look, not that I noticed that, of course. Why are plumbers big burly men? I've never seen a small one. Is it something about working with pipes that attracts them?

"I assume that that is your problem," I said, indicating the now non-spurting tap. "How long will it take you to fix it? It was spurting water where the pipe joins the tap."

One of the men strolled over to the tap and wiggled it from side to side.

"Hmph," he grunted. "Some clown has tried to unscrew it and left it leaking. They probably bolted when they copped a face full of water. Idiots. We'll just unscrew it, put some new tape on, and screw it back on. Five minutes."

"In that case I'll wait until you've finished and have my shower," I said with some satisfaction. It was going to be faster than going back to the caravan, guessing when they were finished, and returning.

"Suit yourself," the man said. "Get me the Stillson and some tape, Will."

The other man trotted off and returned with this whacking great wrench and a little roll of white tape. The first guy finished taking the tap off, wrapped some white tape around the thread, and screwed the tap back on by hand. I was wondering why the wrench, as he hadn't seemed to need it, when he grabbed the tap with the wrench and forced it to do another complete turn.

"That isn't coming loose next time some idiot gets mischievous," he said, giving me a wink. "Like I said, five minutes and done. Feel free to hop under the shower now."

Yeah, right, with those two watching me? In his dreams.

"That's all right," I assured him. "I'm willing to wait until you've turned the water back on."

"Water's on," announced Will. "Any leak?"

Damn it. I hadn't even seen him leave and now here he was back again.

"I had to wait until the water was back on to make sure that the leak was fixed," said the guy who'd done the work, his eyes laughing at me. "Ah, feel free to have your shower." He very generously waved me towards the waiting showers.

I was tempted to do just that, just to shock the man, but saner councils prevailed. I just smiled and waited.

He dropped the tape into a pocket on his overalls and dropped the wrench into a loop on his belt.

"I guess we'll be on our way then," he said, still smiling cheerfully.

Exactly how it happened I just did not know but he was suddenly standing right in front of me. He just took hold of the towel where I had it tucked into itself between my breasts and lifted it away. With the tuck missing the rest of the towel just naturally fell away as well and just like that I was naked. In front of two men who were once more giving me appreciative looks, and this time I certainly noticed them. I mean, really, they were standing so close to me that if they blinked their eyelashes would have been tickling me.

I didn't try to cover up. What use would it be? They'd already copped an eyeful.

"Do you mind?" I said acerbically, extending my hand for the towel.

"I don't," said the man who'd been called Will. "What about you, Ted?"

"No. Can't say that I do. Got a nice figure on her, hasn't she."

"If you don't mind can we skip the comedy act? My towel, please. You had a hell of a nerve taking it like that. That sort of thing could get you into real trouble."

"In self-defence we'd have to point out that you wanted us to," said Ted, sounding completely serious.

"What? You're kidding. What the hell makes you think I wanted you to?"

"Let's see. We come to the showers and tell anyone here it's time to leave as we have to do some work. A young lady invites us in. She's only wearing a towel that just barely covers her attributes. Tells us she's going to hang around while we work and then she'll have her shower, leaving us to imagine her dropping the towel and walking around naked. And you wonder why we might think you're teasing us to take a peek behind the towel."

"That's ridiculous," I snapped. "I'm just waiting to take a shower."

"Which is why you're standing in front of us, naked, instead of over there in the shower?"

"I'm naked because you took my towel," I yelled.

"Oh, right, so I did."

He reached for my wrist and pulled it towards him and dropped the towel over my outstretched hand.

"There you go," he said smiling.

"Thank you," I hissed at him.

"You're welcome. Ah, there are a couple of little things I'd like to mention."

"They're not little," muttered Will softly and appreciatively. I still heard him.

"Quiet you," said Ted. "The first thing I was referring to is your towel."

"What about my towel?" I demanded.

"You have your towel but you're still standing there naked," Ted pointed out, shocking me because I hadn't even thought to wrap it around myself. "The second thing is I was wondering if you'd object if I was to fuck you."

"I don't do that sort of thing," I said repressively.

"Beg to differ," Ted promptly replied. "A young lady with a figure like yours who has the confidence to stand naked in front of a couple of men without blushing or trying to cover up is most certainly not a virgin, so you do do that sort of thing."

"I am not arguing with you about it," I said grandly, dismissing him as a peon beneath my notice. Hard to pull off when you're naked but I think I managed it.

I didn't.

"Oh, good," Ted said happily. "I thought you might have been one of those girls who keep arguing for hours before they succumb. I'm glad you're going to be reasonable."

I barely had time to say "Ay?" when his hand closed over my breast.

"What are you doing?" I said with a yelp.

"I just told you, fucking you. You said you weren't going to argue. Now just relax. You know you want to."

His other hand was now pushing between my leg, rubbing me, and I was feeling way confused. I hadn't agreed and I'm sure he knew it but he was going to try to fuck me anyway. I had to stop this.

"But, Will," I said, which was a silly thing to say, but the only stall I could think of on the spur of the moment.

"Don't worry. He won't mind waiting to have his turn," said Ted, and then his mouth closed over my breast and he was sucking lightly on my nipple.

His turn? What did he mean, his turn? Did he seriously expect me to have sex with both of them? The way Ted's mouth and hands were all over me he certainly seemed to have evil intent. I was pushing against him, trying to get out of his clutches. A man has a huge advantage then you're not wearing clothes, doesn't he.

A little voice was yelling at me to tell him to stop, to say no and mean it, but I was having trouble catching my breath. I couldn't believe that Ted was touching me like that and I was trying to push him away. Things got worse when I tried to push away the hand that was rubbing my mons. I reached down to grab it but that wasn't a hand I grabbed.

I must have panicked a bit at that stage because I just froze, holding onto his cock. He took full advantage of me freezing up, that's for sure. He pushed me up against the wall and then stepped back a little. Looking down I could see his erection, firmly in my grasp. He reached out with one foot, pushing my legs slightly further apart, and then he was taking my hand off his cock and moving it towards me. I just stood there like a gawk, watching, as he adjusted his position and started pushing forward.

I couldn't believe it when I felt his cock invading my body. It was all I needed to gather my wits together.

"Wait," I yelled, and to my surprise he did, just coming to a complete stop. The problem was that his cock was still halfway in and it didn't seem as though he was going to remove it.

"Waiting," he said softly and what the hell was I supposed to say? When I didn't say anything he seemed to give a little shrug and then he was pushing in once more.

I will say this much, he took his time, making sure I was ready to receive him. (I wasn't, but I guess he felt that I was. He certainly slipped in easily enough.)

Our bodies slapped together and then I was treated to the sight of his cock sliding in and out of me. Not for long, though, as his hands came up, closing over my breasts and blocking my view. That didn't stop me from feeling the action.

He just went on and on, sliding back and forth, the motion mesmerising. I guess at some stage I must have thought 'fuck it' because I was moving with him, almost in a dreamy state.

It reached a stage when I knew he was going to finish soon. He was gearing up for a final burst, and I was going to be right there, ready and waiting when he did.

He pulled out. No warning or anything. One moment sliding his cock into me, rousing me, making me want it, and then he was gone.

"What?" I was too incredulous to say anything more than that one word.

"Just relax," Ted said, moving to the side. I knew he hadn't climaxed because his cock was still sticking way out in front of him. Then Will was moving in front of me, smiling, cock out and ready, and then he took Ted's place, sliding into me and having his own fun.

Once again I had a cock sliding into me, having fun with my body, demanding that my body respond to its insolent demands. I wanted to refuse, my arousal having died down at Ted's sudden desertion of his duty, but Will's cock was having none of that. It surged into me, again and again, rebuilding the arousal, the passion, slowly building me up to where I was again anticipating a grand finale.

He pulled out and stepped back and I'll swear my eyes popped wide with the shock of it. Ted was moving back into position, and now he knew his way he didn't muck about. He started driving in hot and hard, enjoying himself at my expense, while I frantically tried to cope with this new change.

"What the fuck are you playing at?" I demanded.

"Tag team," said Ted with a grin. "Look, if we just keep going we pop off and that's it. We're done, end of story. However, if we pull up short and switch to our partner, we can let our urgency die away while our partner keeps you nicely going. We can keep this up for ages, switching every time one of us gets too close to popping. Don't worry. Just lean back and enjoy it."

Lean back and enjoy it? How long did they intend to keep this up? They were going to drive me mad. I'd have to see if I could force one of them to climax. That'd fix them.

I was now pushing hard against Ted as he drove into me, urging him on, determined to make him lose his head and climax. I mean, a climax was what he wanted wasn't it? I'd be doing him a favour.

So there I was, the big bad wolf, huffing and puffing and determined to blow his house down, or have him blow his load, and hopefully have a climax for myself as well. I figured I was well on my way to accomplishing this little feat when it all went to hell. In a big way did it go to hell.

Ted, curse him, pulled out, ignoring my bleat of frustration. Then his hand dropped between my legs and his fingers danced around my clitoris and then I was climaxing, almost screaming with the shock of it.

"There you go," said Ted. "That'll slow you down a little."

With that he was stepping aside and Will was stepping forward.

Would you believe there were several more changes after that, without any more climaxes? Finally Ted got serious. He probably had more plumbing jobs to go to. Whatever the reason, instead of withdrawing at the most frustrating moment he picked up the pace and really started in on me. His cock was pounding into me and I was squealing and then I was climaxing and he was ejaculating deep inside me, gasping as he jerked against me.

As soon as he was done he was stepping back and Will was stepping forward, all ready to do his own finish. He was banging way at double pace, obviously being paid for speed, and then he was climaxing even before the ripples of my own climax had fully died away.

"You were wonderful, love," Ted told me, straightening his clothes and starting to move off. "I suppose you'll be wanting your shower now. Good thing you're in the shower block, eh?"

With that the pair of them were gone. The odd thing was that what I wondered about most regarding the incident was the fact that they were plumbers and plumbers charge by the hour. Did they charge the owner for five minutes work on the tap or for the full hour that they were in the shower block?

Ashson
Ashson
8,568 Followers