Tag Team

Story Info
A cheating partner discovers what revenge is all about.
4.3k words
4.4
20.8k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brent grinned at his phone as he leaned back in his chair. Sitting in the back of the lecture hall with his hat down low, he took a few discreet pictures of the front of his jeans and texted them to the half dozen girls he was currently messaging. His phone blew up with notifications and he smirked as he messaged back. The star soccer player was going to be busy tonight.

Tall, muscular, and good looking, Brent looked the part of a powerful soccer forward. He had long hair that he liked to keep loose and wild, sometimes in a ponytail while he was playing, and the casual swaggering confidence necessary to send crotch pics to random coeds who gave him their numbers. Grades - and paying attention to the professor droning on in the front of the room - were not his concern. Hooking up? Now that got him motivated.

Brent's apartment was a short distance from campus. It was owned by a booster of the soccer team, one of several apartment buildings and houses scattered around the campus that catered to players and students, so his rent was very modest considering how nice the place was for a college student. Two large bedrooms, though only one had a bed while the other had a couch for television and video games, plus a nice dining room and kitchen. There was also a brick balcony overlooking the street and the shorter buildings across the way.

Brent's apartment was on the top floor, six stories up, but he wasn't carrying anything bulky or heavy so he took the stairs. There were six apartments on each floor, and his was at the far end of the hallway. He lived alone currently as his roommate was scouted just before the semester started and he decided to pay the cheap rent himself. It was nice being able to have company over without worrying about being walked in on.

Which was exactly what happened, only in reverse, when Brent opened his door and saw a pair of tall, muscular women standing in his kitchen. They were pressed close together from the hips up, causing their chests to overlap. Their plump, painted lips were wide as their tongues slid between. Hands dug into various hips, backs, and arms, while both showed an impressive amount of muscular, bare, tanned flesh, as they wore only taut, straining sports bras and equally tight shorts down below. Brent's eyes widened as he ogled them. The door swung closed behind him as he stared, open-mouthed, watching as their thick hips and ample butts clenched and squeezed inside the shifting shorts, while higher up, their muscular shoulders and biceps rubbed against the outer swells of their enormous chests.

"Mmmhhhh... oh! Mfff, mwhaa! He's here!" one of the women said. She had long blonde hair that was wrapped up in cord at the back of her skull, causing it to push outwards a few inches before draping down between her shoulders to her ample hips.

"Fuckin' finally," the other woman said. She had dark red hair and scowled as she licked her lips, which were painted with a matching shade. Her eyes narrowed as she turned to look at Brent. "I'm Mindy."

"And I'm Cindy!" the blonde followed. She lifted an arm and crunched her bicep. Brent's eyes popped.

"And we're here to fuck you up!" they both said in unison.

Brent didn't have a chance to process anything before both women turned towards him. His jaw dropped as he saw a pair of big, beefy, fat male cocks draping outwards against the tight stretch shorts. Both enormous members were easily as thick as his own wrist, far larger than his own cock, impossibly big and thick as they swayed side to side against the muscular, tense thighs. At the roots of each, the outlines of enormous balls hung fat and heavy, dragging the waistbands down low until they hit the base of the shaft.

Cindy, the blonde, grinned and slid a hand flat down her hard, marbled six-pack stomach. Her fingers pushed over and across the thick bulge between her legs while her arm squeezed into her huge breasts from the side. Her long, slender fingers stretched, then curled around the fat maleness before squeezing. The huge meat jerked upwards and the tip leaked through the thin red fabric. The small dot of wetness turned into a streak as the thickness jerked again, filling out and flexing until it pushed to the side and up so that it ran towards her hips. The bulging urethra flexed as the tip slid rapidly up and down. It was big as an apple, and Brent couldn't look away.

Next to Cindy, Mindy stuffed her hand straight down into her shorts, then dragged her fat dick free of the hem, which she pulled down with her other hand. A massive set of balls dropped across her massive thighs and bounced just above her knees as she tucked the waistband underneath. It took only a few short strokes along the jerking girldick to get the meat drooling and swaying in front of her, lifting upright until it looked like the head would stretch past her fat, plump nipples.

"Fuck, he's a cute one," Mindy said. Her painted nails scraped across her thighs as her fat cock bounced off her tits. Pre-cum rolled down the urethra in big, tempting droplets. "Finally, some good fucking food, am I right?"

"Ha ha ha! Yeah, you are!" Cindy said. The blonde's tits were a cup size or so bigger than Mindy's, and Mindy's dick was a couple inches thicker and fatter than Cindy's, but otherwise the two were nearly identical. Other than the minute (relatively) differences in sizes, they color coded, with Mindy adopting a dark red lipstick, blush, and nail polish, while Cindy went with a sapphire blue. Her hard abdominal muscles contracted as she thrust her hips into her hands and then dragged her palms up her sweating stomach to her fat, enormous jugs. She hefted them in her palms as she leered at Brent. "Dibs on his ass!"

Mindy rolled her eyes, then refocused her attention on Brent, who was breathing hard and shivering. He was also fully erect, which was obvious to see in his gym shorts.

"Ha! Look at him! He's already hard!"

"What a little bitch... bet he cums before we do."

Brent's mouth snapped shut, then opened slightly. His nostrils flared as he tried to speak, but his mouth was suddenly dry.

"W-who are y-you?" he gasped. His head felt funny. There was a strange smell in the air. It wasn't a bad smell. In fact, the stronger it got, the more he liked it. But it definitely made his head feel funny. Wait, who were these people in his apartment? "Who are you?"

"Aww, isn't he cute?" Mindy said. "Well, enough with the warmup. Let's get this job done right, huh?"

"You got it!" Cindy said. She bounced forward, bulge and tits wobbling and jiggling in front of Brent's glassy eyes, looming closer and closer to the soccer stud until his dilated pupils clearly reflected the round orbs, which spilled around the top and bottom of the inadequately sized sports bra. "Ooh, you know, this one's in pretty good shape."

"He'll be in even better shape once we're done with him."

"What do you m-mean?" Brent gasped. He couldn't move. He could barely put words together. His head buzzed with alarm, but his cock was jerking and hard, sending the most confusing mix of signals he'd ever experienced. It wasn't fight or flight; it was fuck or flight, and his feet were rooted.

"Oh, don't worry, sweetie," Cindy said, smiling widely as she got closer yet. Brent's eyes blinked furiously as a wave of her sweaty pheromones washed across him and he broke out in a sweat. "You won't have to do any difficult things like playing soccer or going to class or... well, even think, really."

"Nnnggghh..."

Before Brent could stop it, they were on him, squeezing into him from either side. Their powerful, massive, muscular bodies rubbed their musky sweat into him, grinding on his hips and his butt, his lower back, his chest and shoulders... their hands clenched at the insides of his thighs and his ass or wrapped around his mouth so they could push fingers past his lips. Brent moaned, shuddering, as he struggled to move, to think, but it was all so... so... so...

Big. They were big. They were muscular. They were huge.

Massive tits swamped him, burying him in sweaty, wet cleavage, as they removed their sports bras simultaneously. His world went dark as fat nipples scraped across his face and mouth or the back of his head. He'd never felt one pair of breasts this big, but to have two enormous sets motorboating him until he could barely breathe... nevermind the intenseness of their grip, the powerful muscles of their thighs and belly contracting and rubbing against him... the possessiveness with which they handled him...

"He's really leaking... think he'll cum just from this?" he could hear one of them say.

"Wouldn't surprise me..."

Just who were they? Brent's arms moved, but all they could feel was muscle - powerful arms, incredible thighs, deep abs... and of course, huge girldicks that slid eagerly into his fingers. His other hand went down, shoving against the bulge in Cindy's shorts, as his fingers stroked down to the base of Mindy's big cock. The two enormous, muscular women reacted with pleasure and Brent almost came as he felt them pump hard and eager into his grip.

"Oooh, fuuuuuuuck, yeaaaaaahhhh... nothing like a hot little slut like this for a post-workout cooldown, huh, Mindy?"

"You got it, Cindy! Damn, you feelin' that little fucker squirm? Bet he's ready to squirt already! Hah!"

Brent didn't care about the muffled bits of conversation that filtered into the warm, musky, damp tunnel of cleavage. His thoughts were wholly preoccupied with other things as the sweaty, powerfully built women pumped against him. Their clenching biceps, straining thighs, and tense abs left him shocked and senseless. The dirty, musky, sweaty stench enveloped him completely and wormed into his brain until he was humping back against them. He gasped and moaned as he pushed against Mindy's massive, powerful thigh while his fingers struggled to reach halfway around the girth of her awe-inspiring girldick.

At one point, Brent's feet left the floor completely. He could feel sweat and pre-cum dripping from his dangling toes as they heaved him around between them, bouncing him in and out of their chests. His sticky, wet shirt clung to his broad shoulders and arms, but the two amazon-like women treated him like he weighed as much as a toothpick.

"Alright, let's get this bitch going," Mindy said. "Look at him. Too horny to think straight already."

Mindy's fingers curled around the back of Brent's head, then shoved him face-first into the plump roundness of her bare breast. His mouth opened around the plump nipple, but she squirmed him forward until he sunk almost to his shoulders in her heavy, warm breasts. Her skin stuck to his as he peeled back out with a drooling groan. Between Brent's legs, his cock throbbed, hard and angry at getting so little friction for so long. His balls churned, tight and hard, as blue as he could ever remember. His nostrils kept flaring, sucking in their sweaty, gym-like smell, in and in and in until his chest felt like it would burst. Brent couldn't stop himself.

Though as a soccer player he was in locker rooms all his life, there was something about the way these two muscular amazons smelled that made him weak. His stomach churned, tightening with lust as heat flushed throughout him. He couldn't stop his heart from beating so hard it felt like it would pound right through his ribs, especially once he felt Cindy, behind him, slide her massive pole between his spread thighs. Deep in the darkness of Mindy's plentiful cleavage, Brent's eyes widened. His mouth moved and his throat croaked, but he couldn't make enough noise to escape the sweaty confines of the huge, warm bosoms. His shoulders twitched and his arms reached, but all they found was Mindy's equally massive, record-breaking girlcock. It flexed against his palms and he grabbed at it instinctively as it speared upwards until it flattened into his chest and belly. Cindy pushed against him from behind at the same time, and his lewd gurgles floated up from Mindy's chest.

"Hah! Listen to that little slut. I told you this job would be easy."

"You're not kidding... mmmmhhhhh, I'm getting pretty excited. Hope you don't mind a loose hole!"

"It's fine. I have a feeling his mouth is better anyways."

Cool air swept across Brent's face. His shoulders twisted as he dangled in front of Mindy's smirking, plump lips. Her fingers wrapped around his hair just above his skull, using his ponytail to hold him aloft.

"Well, slut? Who's right? Is your mouth better or your ass, huh?"

Her fat, sweaty, drooling cock swung across Brent's face. His eyes widened in shock as the massive head bounced off his temple then dragged down his cheek before bending slightly. The tip smeared pre-cum across his lips before it flung itself away to the other side, only to rebound right back against his other temple.

"So? What's the answer, slut?"

Thwack! Thwack! Thwack!

Several pounds of fat, drooling, fully erect girldick battered Brent's cheeks and lips until he opened his mouth, ready to cry out in desperation. His fingers clenched around her upper thighs for support as his chest slung down, dangling as her arm lifted and lowered his head into proper cockslapping position.

Behind the star soccer player, he felt hands grip his thighs and wrap around, then pull him back until the huge girldick stroked between his clenching ass cheeks. The fat urethra felt warm and disgustingly full as he let out a gasp. That was all the opportunity Mindy needed to stuff the tip of her thickness past his lips. His cheeks bulged as she tightened her grip on his hair and dragged him on another inch.

His hands pushed on her stomach, but her abs were like iron walls. His eyes bulged even further as Cindy, from behind, joined in on the attack. Her huge tip ground against his clenching ass cheeks, which took her thumbs to pry apart in order for her massive shaft to squirt a few stripes of pre-cum over his puckering hole. His whole body tightened, writhing, when she worked herself forward, crudely and rudely using her own messy pre-cum to lube him up in the process.

"Oooh, fuck, he's like a glooooooove!" Mindy moaned. "He's stiilllllll clenching, nnnfffhh..."

The other muscular woman shuddered as she surged forward. Brent's neck bulged with the outline of her massive erection before it suddenly withdrew, only to pry in even deeper on the next long stroke. Brent's nostrils flared, but this time, it was to expel all the excess pre-cum building up in his throat.

"Oooh, yeah... I'm gonna make his lips touch my belly for sure," Mindy grunted. Her painted nails dug into Brent's long hair as she leisurely pumped her hips into his drooling, stretched mouth. He gagged and gurgled, but she didn't pay him any attention other than to use her grip on his hair and head to force him even deeper down her fat, flexing erection.

Cindy's huge tits bounced between her arms as she wrapped her hands around Brent's sides, just below his ribcage. Her fingernails dug in as she pumped her hips, breaking his resistance with each fat inch of girlcock that opened his hole. A steady drizzle of musky pre-cum rolled down the insides of Brent's thighs which was quickly joined by his own steady pumping of thick white seed.

"Ah, he's cumming!" Cindy gasped. "I can tell - fuck, he's squeezing good..."

Mindy leaned forward and forced Brent's face down further towards her crotch and the girthy base of her fat dick. He couldn't even squeal, though his arms and legs kicked and pushed weakly as the two amazons fucked an orgasm out of him. His belly slung out low, visibly moving and distending with the bulge of the huge girldick inside, as Cindy leaned forward on her tip-toes and heaved her hips forward. Her huge balls smacked against the back of Brent's thighs before her hips bounced off and dragged her thickness back. The motion made him surge down around Mindy's thick dick, and the huge muscular woman let out a happy gasp as she bottomed out in his throat.

"Oooh, yeah... I knew this slut was talented..."

"You're not kidding... fuck, the way he's squeezing my dick..."

Brent's hands went to his belly. Instead of his hard, toned, hard-earned stomach muscles, he instead felt his whole body stretching around the massive thickness of her enormous dick pumping and grinding him wide open. He came again and seized, squeezing uncontrollably. His legs pressed outwards completely straight from his hips to his toes, giving Cindy easy leave to hook her arms under his legs, hike him up until her breasts flopped between his knees, and pound him even harder and deeper. His belly slung out as he hung between them, suspended on nothing but their fat erections.

Fortunately, their painted fingernails clutched at his smooth, toned body, though as he bounced between them, Brent's body began to slowly and subtly change. The two massive amazons grunted and moaned, in turns praising Brent for being such a tight little while fuck and also dousing him in humiliating comments, especially when he came, which turned out to be often.

"Hah, I can't even see his dick past the bulge you're making in his stomach," Mindy growled. Her hand dragged Brent off her fat cock, letting him catch his breath for a few moments. Mindy's fingers dug into her saliva coated dick and pumped a few streaks of pre-cum across Brent's open, gasping mouth as he hung from the head by his own ponytail. His hands tried to get purchase somewhere for support, and ended up around the huge base of her fat girldick. He could feel the heat from the massive balls below and shuddered as Cindy kept slamming him from behind non-stop the entire time.

"Get back in there," Cindy gasped. "I'm getting close and I wanna meet in the middle."

Brent's throat opened. Whatever gag reflex he used to possess attempted a defense, but there was nothing he could do as the thick, dripping, musky dick drove between his lips. His eyes rolled upwards, staring at the massive pair of breasts bouncing above an immaculately hard, toned six pack that put him to shame.

The soccer stud's body continued to lose muscle mass. His arms skinnied up as he bounced off one fat dick and onto the other, getting slammed from both ends until their pre-cum ran down his arms and legs in rivulets. His belly tightened like shrinkwrap around Cindy's veiny, throbbing dick as the monstrously big shaft plunged right to the hilt. The sound of her balls slapping off of Brent's backside echoed along her own grunts.

From the other end, Mindy stroked in deep and hard, filling Brent's mouth and throat until she stretched his ribcage. The tendons of muscle once propping up a powerful pair of pectorals melted away under the onslaught, smoothing into a lean and tight chest that, like his belly, was even tighter for Mindy.

His whole body compacted between them as they inched closer and closer together. His stomach and chest bulged in equal measure as he hung limp between them, arms and legs dangling back and forth like a pig stuck on a skewer. His eyes rolled back in his head as his own cock jerked and danced, the orgasmic rush wracking him non-stop despite the absolute dryness of his exhausted balls.

There was no shortage for Mindy and Cindy, of course. Their fat, heavy, smooth balls were many times bigger than Brent's. His belly bloated as both amazons came at once, hilting him totally and meeting in the middle in more ways than one. Above, their huge breasts flattened into each other, large and full enough for the bottoms of each swollen mammary to press down into Brent's writhing backside. Below, their huge girlcocks erupted in unison, flooding and bloating the broken soccer stud like a balloon. Cum gushed from both ends in waves as Mindy and Cindy eagerly milked their peaks, stretching the pleasure out as long as possible.

"Oooh, oh, fuck, babe," Cindy moaned.

12