Tag Team

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leaning in close, Mindy's painted, plump lips opened. Her pink tongue extended as she gasped. Her swollen, heavy tits heaved forward, but there was only her partner's equally massive, warm tits in the way.

"Fuuuck, babe, this is soooooo fuckin' good..."

Their lips parted, then their faces pressed together. Between them, Brent's swollen belly jiggled as he continued to rapidly drain. His slenderized figure was stuffed in place, held like a dowel on a lathe, as the two massive women soaked up the pleasure.

"Mmmhhhmmm... oommmfff... oooh, babe..."

"Fuck, I can feel you inside him... oooh... fuck, yesssss... soooo good..."

The makeout session intensified. Lipstick smeared as the two women focused more on each other than the doubly sleeved soccer player in between them. Brent could do little but squirm as the heat, the potency, the sheer volume of their dual cum shots paralyzed him. His already bent brain broke completely as the sear of their mixed seed branded his insides and re-wrote his brain. Mindy's fingers pushed and pawed at Cindy's enormous breasts as the blonde-haired musclegirl returned the favor, hefting and groping equally at Mindy's broad pair.

"Oooh, fuuuck, yeah... I'm gonna cum again... just a little more," Mindy murmured. Her hips pumped, causing more waves of thick white jizz to gush from down below. "Ooooh... oooh, yessssssmmff!"

Cindy's fingers pinched at Mindy's nipples, pulling them both as her mouth pushed in close, sealing it all with a full-tongue kiss.

There was a bit of a fountain from Brent, who by now was so much smaller and shrunken compared to the tall, confident soccer stud he'd been before that his head was smaller than the massive pair of girlballs draped around his ears.

Brent couldn't even grunt as their hips pulled away. In sync with each other, Cindy and Mindy casually dragged their spent, half-hard dicks free of Brent's mouth and ass. His bloated belly flattened across the floor first and kept his chest aloft as the rest of him followed. Waves of cum poured from his stretched hole and his gasping mouth, erupting in unyielding gushes again and again. There was no hint of muscle to his small, slender body. Instead Brent had wide, plump thighs and hips, a narrow and potentially lean belly, were it to ever empty fully, and plump lips perfect for wrapping around a big, veiny dick or three. He was more likely to suck off the opposing player than successfully run down a loose ball. He wouldn't, at this point, even understand a pun about loose balls.

His eyes rolled around a bit as a beatific smile crept across his face. His eyes turned to a somewhat blurry focus on Mindy and Cindy as the two huge, muscular women smirked down at him. Their enormous shafts dripped and drizzled beneath their swollen jugs. They were somehow even bigger, hotter, more muscular and giant than before, and Brent felt a deep need swell in the pit of his gut.

His mouth watered. Despite having just been fucked senseless, he needed it again. He wanted it again. He couldn't even talk for all the thick jizz pouring from his mouth, but he desperately had to have their huge, veiny, powerful girlcocks slamming him open again and again and again... oh, fuck, he had to have it... their taste and scent and oooooooh, fuck he needed it so bad that his balls ached...

"Yeah, he's not gonna recover from this," Mindy grunted. Her belly flexed, showing off the even deeper cut of her powerful abs. "Little fucker was good for more than just a good dicking, though."

"You think so? I dunno... lately it's all just going to one place," Cindy said. There was a bit of a pout to her voice. Despite being as tall and muscular as Mindy, Cindy's heavy breasts were now yet another cup size or three larger. Cindy's blonde hair fell around her arms as she tried to wrap them around the swells, but she'd long since been able to do that and failed especially lewdly once more.

"Fuck, babe, you look so fucking hot," Minday said. "We got one more appointment with some other cheating bastard, then I'm gonna take you home and fuck your brains out, hear me?"

"Ooh! Hee hee hee! Oh my!" Cindy gasped, giggling as Mindy's hand smacked off her round bubble butt. "Mmmfff, I can't wait!"

Both of the huge, muscular women somehow managed to drag their sports bras back on and stuff their half-hard dicks down the legs of their taut shorts, but they were in no way considered appropriate for the public viewing. That didn't seem to matter to either tall amazon as they left still teasing each other about who was going to be on top first later that night.

"Oh, right... better leave a card..."

Something fluttered down in front of Brent's face. It was a white business card advertising a bar he'd never heard of on one side. On the back, there was some handwriting in black pen and a smiley face:

"YOU'VE JUST BEEN TAG TEAMED!

GUESS YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE CHEATED!

HOW'S IT FEEL GETTING ADDICTED TO COCK?

DON'T WORRY - YOU'LL LEARN TO LOVE IT. :)"

The end

12