Tag-teaming My Wife

Story Info
A Man Asks His Buddies For Help Satisfying His Wife.
2k words
4.16
26.8k
24
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,077 Followers

Many guys complain that their wives have lost interest in sex, but my problem isn't that at all. My problem is the opposite. She simply wears me out. She fucks me silly, and I seriously need help. I cannot keep up. She told me on our first date she liked sex, but I didn't realize then that what she really meant was, "I can't go a full day without at least two orgasms." Most days she wants far more than one.

A guy can't come three or four times a day and stay upright. Not this guy, at least. In the beginning I tried, but I was exhausted constantly, never able to get enough sleep. We would fuck every morning, have a nooner, then screw in the afternoon when she came home for a break, then before and after dinner, and at night for sure when we went to bed. By that time I was totally wasted, and sometimes she would wake me up during the night and want me to fuck her so she could relax.

It was just more than I could do, so I finally told her I had to have help. "Fine," she said, "just tell me who will be filling in for you." I knew I had to find someone to satisfy her, because there was no way in hell I could handle the job any longer. I didn't worry about her having sex with someone else because I was far beyond that problem now. I simply could not satisfy her and still keep my health and sanity. My wife was fucking me to death, and I needed to get relief.

I thought of Randy, my friend from college; Jake, my best man at our wedding; and Phill, my buddy from work. The woman-magnetizing hunk with a reputation with the ladies is Jake, the person who stood with me as Claire and I were married, and is the man I know she is attracted to. The decision is easy and I begin to plan how I can approach him and ask my friend to sleep with Claire to give me relief and keep her satisfied and happy.

I know it's unusual for a husband to want another man to sleep with his wife and keep her happy sexually, but my health depends on it and I am desperate for a helping hand in the wife-fucking department, but I am frantic and there is nothing short of leaving her that will save me I can see.

The more I thought about him relieving me of the sexual burden of keeping her satisfied the more aroused I got thinking about it. Ironical that getting help fucking her became sexual arousing, but it was without the sexual demands of living up to her needs. I became obsessed with the idea of her getting fucked by my friend to give me freedoms I so needed.

I loved Claire, that was not the issue, but the woman was insatiable. She needed fucking constantly, and I hoped he could take some of the burden off of me. When I told him about my problem he just smiled. "You want me to fuck your wife so you can rest?" he asked incredulous.

"It would be doing me a great favor. She has already agreed to the idea," I said with a look of desperation. "She is fucking me to death. I can't keep up."

"I have other women I want to be with," he said.

"She doesn't need a boyfriend," I said. "She needs a fuck buddy. She needs someone to take the burden off of me. I don't know how long this sexual hunger of hers will last, but right now it is in full-destruction mode. She needs a dick in her almost constantly."

"Sounds like you need a fleet of men," he said laughing.

"Probably so," I said. "That could be the next step: a tag team troop who service her daily, one right after the other.

I just know I can't handle it by myself," I told him.

The first week Jake was at my house every night and he fucked her at least three times a day. At the end of the week he looked ragged and wasted. "Maybe the tag-team is not such a bad idea," he said, looking a little worn out. "I never thought I would say this, but she fucks the energy right out of me."

I mentioned the tag-team approach and she seemed to like the idea. Right away she named five men she could see for the group. I contacted Ron, Peter, Mark,Jason, and David and told them about my problem. They were amazed at my proposal. "You want us to fuck your wife for you so you can get some rest?" Mark said, not able to get his head around the idea.

I nodded and asked if they would like the job. Each one nodded, said my wife was hot, and they all separately agreed. We worked out a schedule and even wrote it out. I wasn't sure she would go for something so mechanical, but she actually liked the idea.

It would be me, Jake, Ron, Peter, Mark, Jason, and David would bring up the rear, on Sunday. Each man would have a day and he would pleasure her from morning to night. She liked the idea, and she eagerly decided she was glad I would start things off on Monday, then she'd work her way through the group from there.

I work at home, so Monday morning I fucked her when she woke up, again at noon, in the afternoon, then just before dinner and after we went to bed. Jake slept with her Tuesday night, fucked her that morning, during the day, and throughout the afternoon and after dinner. She actually looked a little tired that night and I wasn't sure she could make it through the whole team.

I was wrong. She got through Ron, Peter, Mark, Jason, and had David calling for backup by dinner time. Tucking my wife had become the project of the year. Word got around that we were tag-teaming Claire and I got notified by a men's magazine and they wanted an interview.

At first I was not interested, but when they suggested it would be anonymous I agreed.

Each man seemed to have a specialty and she liked the variety. Jake preferred oral, so that is mostly what he did. Ron liked to fuck her in the ass, so on his day she got reamed throughout the day. Peter preferred her on top, which she really liked, so his day was mostly cowgirl. Mark like missionary with lots of kissing. Jason wanted blow jobs, so she did her best to swallow and keep him hard with her mouth, and David opted out and had to be traded for Matthew.

After a couple of months she confessed to me she loved the arrangement. "I could have done this years ago," she gushed. "The variety is amazing," she said with enthusiasm I had not seen in her for years. She really like fucking multiple men, said it would be any woman's dream.

One night I actually watched her with Peter and she rode him like a bronc for an hour after dinner while I sat in the chair in the bedroom and watched them from the corner. They completely ignored me and fucked wildly, banging the bed against the wall, and calling out as she orgasmed with her hands flying and her head tossed back.

When she came she screeched and tensed up, her hands balled into fists, her head rolling from side to side, and my own cock stiff as aboard. Peter went right to sleep and she came over to me and we kissed and made love in the chair, her facing me and bouncing over my hips, forcing my erect cock into her repeatedly. I came shooting into her and mine was the third load of come she'd had in her that day.

Matthew, our replacement guy, was a monster with a cock so long it bottomed out in her, something no one else had ever done. I think she liked him the best, because she adored big cocks. She would suck him to orgasm, then roll his sticky cock on her face, smearing his cum over her cheeks and lips.

One thing I really liked was that she would tell me about what she had done with each of her men and I found I loved hearing her tell about it. It put things in a new prospective and I would get really hard and even Jack off to her stories.

One day she asked me to have everyone come over at once so she could have her first orgy. She did a double with Ron and Peter, sucked Jake at the same time, and let me kiss and massage her tits while the others waited their turns. I watched Mark fuck her in the ass, and Jason kissed and fucked her as she gave Matthew one of her famous blow jobs.

The day ended with another double with Jake and Matthew in her pussy and her ass, and the rest of us watching them as they finished her off for the day. She slept until eleven the next day, having been fucked almost constantly the whole day. It may have been the best day of sex, better than any porn I have ever seen, and by the end of the day I was as tired as I have been since before the tag-team fucking started.

Mark, Jake and Ron now live with us, and our lives revolve around sex with Claire. She is as happy as a sailor in a whorehouse, and swears she has seven husbands. These days if she isn't fucking she is sleeping. She has talked about adding to her set of men, saying she could use a 'brother' or two, meaning an African-American with a Matthew-like cock with the stamina to match hers.

Tag-team sex has turned out to be a great way to handle my wife's insatiable sexual appetite. Did I ever have a problem with other men fucking my wife? Did I feel jealous or hurt by her fucking other men? Nope. Never did. Because of my wife's incredible sexual appetite, I was just looking for help keeping her satisfied. If they could help with that, I was grateful for any assistance they could give. More than anything else, I wanted them to help me keep her happy, and if they could do that I was a happy man.

It has been two years since we organized her tag-team wife fucking team and Claire has been a happy camper since that first week I got Jake to help me out with her. Mark and Peter still come to our house on a regular basis, but Jason got married and moved away. Matthew is her favorite still and she sees him at least once a week, fucking usually at our house but sometimes at his. Ron comes by every few months to 'visit' and usually stays with her in the guest room.

Claire has some other 'friends' who she 'visits' with regularly, and I have to say our marriage is stronger now than ever. She has sex with probably eight or nine men each month and I am friends with all of them. Her sexual appetite is still way above average, but it has leveled off considerably over the years. She still wants sex at least once a day, but now it is not a five-times-a-day sexual crisis everyday.

I am not complaining. My wife is simply the most highly sexed person I have ever known, although I would not trade her for anyone. Not only does she crave sex, but she is also one of the most generous and pleasant people you'll ever meet. I am one lucky fellow, even if I have to have help in keeping her sexually satisfied.

Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,077 Followers