Tahitian Nights

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even though the windows in the room were wide open, the air remained warm. Making love with this woman beneath a bed sheet was not an option. I wanted to see, feel, and hear everything with crystal clarity. This opportunity would not often happen in my life, and I wanted to be firing on all cylinders when whatever was about to happen happened.

As I moved toward Vivian, she placed her hands gently around my waist and clasped them into the small of my back, pulling me insistently into her. I put my arms around her at the shoulders, and we kissed. It took my breath away. The action of slipping one's tongue gracefully into another person's mouth to behave like a grass snake goes by the catchy name of French Kissing. I had always presumed that someone in marketing had dreamed up this name. Vivian proved me wrong.

She had been listening to whoever taught the lessons in her earlier life because she was bloody marvellous at it. Her tongue was licking my lips, and before I could say, 'That's nice,' she had her tongue in my mouth, making me feel great.

I thought I had kissed some very talented women in my short time on this earth, but this one beat all previous ones into a cocked hat. (No pun intended). She sent signals to parts of my body that I didn't know existed. I learnt more about kissing in ten minutes with Vivian than I had in the previous thirty years. I thought, 'Dave, this has been an ignored part of your education!'

When the kissing got to a stage where we were both moaning loudly, I began to search every nook and cranny of Vivian's body. I fondled her beautiful tits, taking her nipples between my thumb and first finger and gently squeezing.

I knew that the pressure on a woman's nipples had to be enough not to hurt but enough so that she felt other sensations simultaneously. I think what I'd heard was correct because the effect on Vivian was the result I was after.

The hands around my waist changed position. Vivian's fingers grabbed the back of my boxers and slowly began pulling them down. Her fingers held the waistband and gradually pulled them over the head of my throbbing cock.

"Mon Dieu, Dave," Vivian exclaimed. "What a marvellous cock. It is so big, so smooth, and so dark." As the boxers slid to the ground, she encouraged me to step away from them. "I am so pleased you have not removed his chapeau. My husband was not like this; he was, how do you say -- circumcised. I always felt like something was missing, you know - cheated."

I laughed out loud at her explanation and applied enough pressure to bring her into a standing position that forced her body against mine.

"You are the best thing that has happened to me in a long time, Vivian." We began kissing again. My cock lay rigid between our stomachs, my balls atop her crotchless panties, and my cock stretched longingly toward her tits. Enough clear liquid seeped from my cock to make it slide from side to side automatically.

I was almost out of breath when we broke our kiss, and Vivian urgently uttered, "I want you to lick my pussy, Dave. Now."

She pushed me back onto the bed and spread her legs wide so she could straddle my chest. The gap in her panties framed the whole of her pussy. I was mesmerised by the view. I felt Vivian move her position so her hands were against the wall above the bed. She knelt above my face like a champion jockey aboard her mount. After two minutes of licking and moaning, we changed positions. Vivian lay flat on my stomach with her head toward my feet.

I stretched out my tongue and licked up one side of her pussy lips and down the other. The effect was immediate. Vivian squirmed from side to side, making cat-like noises as she encircled my cock with her mouth. It was too small to take the shaft in immediately, so she wet it with saliva.

Her head bounced up and down until she got used to the size of my penis. I don't have the world's most enormous cock; I think it's above average. I remained patient while Vivian got used to it without choking. Her right hand caressed my thigh, and saliva dribbled from my tongue as she ministered my lower needs.

I slowly leaned forward and licked the hooded clitoris before making my way to her asshole ─ pushing the blunt edge of my tongue into her puckered hole. My tongue completed several journeys back and forth, and the slurping noises made me feel hornier by the second.

As I made subsequent licking runs along her beautiful crack, my cock slipped deeper into her mouth, meeting the restriction in her throat. I felt the tightness around the middle of my cock shaft.

As Vivian took me deeper into her throat, I felt, rather than heard, myself moaning in deep guttural throws of a building orgasm. Vivian's body shook as she approached orgasm.

I knew from her movements I should concentrate more on her clitoris. I placed my thumbs on each side of her pussy and pulled the lips back to expose the inside Barbie shade of pink. The colours inside were not completely visible in the light in the room, but I knew they would be a limited rainbow from rosé red through to light pink. I knew deeper colours would be further inside.

I placed my palms on her thighs and held open her pussy lips, and plunged a thumb deep into her pussy while sucking her clitoris. As she edged toward a tremendous orgasm, I removed my hands from her thighs, pulled her buttocks apart, and probed her tight little asshole with my middle finger.

As Vivian sucked my cock relentlessly, I delayed my climax by gently pulling my cock from her mouth. My tongue entered her, and my nose flattened between her ass and pussy. It was too much for Vivian; she began another massive orgasm.

I took the opportunity to change my position. I took two pillows from behind her and placed them under her stomach, raising her as though she hung over a horse saddle. My legs knelt between Vivian's, my cock aligned with her warm wet pussy.

It was obvious to me that Vivian's vagina would be tight because my thumb and tongue had had difficulty entering her pussy. What I wasn't expecting was the marvellous feeling when I pushed my cock into her. In the three years since her husband died, Vivian had almost reverted to being as tight as a virgin. However, with constant pressure and as much willpower as I could muster, I pushed in half of my cock and asked Vivian to move backwards and help me to mount her all the way.

As Vivian's moaning became louder and louder, my cock seemed to get bigger. The more I pushed against her tight opening, the harder I got.

Vivian's juices mixed with my pre-cum were the same consistency as KY Jelly, and I made headway half an inch at a time. The sensations were out of this world, and as I stared at Vivian's pussy, it stretched to what I thought was its maximum.

I pushed my cock past the bald lips that were gripping my cock, and then pulled out a tremendous distance before they returned to their original position. I pushed in to the hilt, my balls banging against Vivian's clitoris.

I held onto her hips for all I was worth. My breathing became laboured as I repeatedly plunged inside Vivian's little cave. I was now balls deep; the head of my cock must have been rubbing against her G spot. This was a fuck like no other I'd ever had. The woman below me was a caged tiger. I was glad her hands grabbed the sheets rather than the skin on my back.

Vivian's moaning became the grunt of a small animal. My balls banging against her clitoris took her over the edge. She squealed, and her head thrashed around on the bed. The pillows below her stomach were soaked. I kept banging, knowing I would begin my orgasm of all orgasms.

I felt a tingle, and it spread as my cock rammed in and out of Vivian. The tingling sensation went from neck to chest. An incredible vibration moved deliberately toward my cock and balls. The nearer my orgasm, the faster I wanted to go.

I bottomed out in Vivian's pussy with each stroke now. As I withdrew about halfway, I began to slow my pace. A moment later, I felt my orgasm coming like a freight train. Vivian continued thrashing her head back and forth as I tried to slow down, but everything became confused. I sped up as come gushed from my rock-hard cock into Vivian's cunt. She screamed and arched her back. My fingers grabbed the underneath of her thighs and pulled back as hard as I could.

We were coming together in wave after wave of wet ecstasy. Vivian was in tears, and I was not in tears but very close to it; my eyes were closed tight, and I felt the colour high in my cheeks. Vivian had raised with excitement, and I mounted her from a different angle.

The throbbing in my head pulsed at the same pace as the one in my cock. It was delivering its last spurts, and I tried not to fall forward onto Vivian's back. I kept my position on my knees until she stopped crying. As my swollen cock slipped out, I watched Vivian turn onto her back and lie with an arm covering her upper face.

"Merci Dave, merci. That was wonderful."

"It was wonderful, I agree. In fact, that was the most magnificent fuck I have ever had in my entire life!"

Vivian's face broke into a grin, "What about tomorrow, Dave? You must check out the Japanese information, yes?"

I fell onto my back beside her and said, "Yes."

"Well, we can do this all over again... yes?"

I turned onto my side and kissed her. We then cuddled together like a couple of love-struck teenagers and made plans to string out the prospecting work for the rest of the week.

Thanks for reading my story and for all the encouraging feedback.

If you enjoyed it, please vote and send feedback for this and my other stories.

12