The Young Bull

Story Info
Janet a widow learns about a young white bull.
1.8k words
3.75
2.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Janet is a petite 5 feet 1 widow, who is slim and has short hair wears modest makeup and sensible clothing.

Janet's marriage when in her 20's on graduation at University had been tragically short. On the first anniversary of her wedding her husband died from terminal cancer weeks after diagnosis. The routine blood test had revealed an extensive inoperable spinal tumour as well as tumours in other major organs. He had lost weight rapidly and could not walk and died in hospice without pain.

Janet had a good graduate entry job and then had become a manager with a group of staff in several teams.

Now in her 30's she had left behind her the two years of grief and depression and had moved to live in Sidcup and had invested the insurance paid for her husband's death on a house close to the church where she lead a youth group.

One day she was invited to an Ann Summer's party by a widowed friend who had been a great support to her. Janet declined because she had been celibate and she had strong religious beliefs. Her friend wasn't upset at her polite refusal of the invitation but was hosting the party for a large group of friends and colleagues.

Janet was curious about her friend and asked why she was hosting it. Because she had had so much fun and bought an exciting vibrator her friend said.

Janet had been feeling very aroused for years. She reflected on the lack of sex in her short marriage too. She had a disastrous honeymoon her first night was bloody and painful. She had never had an orgasm and intercourse had never satisfied her own excitement and desire to become pregnant.

Nowadays she was often aroused every day and attracted to young men in the teams she managed. She enjoyed meals out with men but no one who she connected with had appealed to her.

She dreamed about men and woke up wet and tingling, her nipples tingling and hard, her vagina contracting. If she crossed her legs in meetings at work she could feel wetness from the pressure at the top of her thighs. At church youth club she would flood with excitement playing with young men at games and discussions.

Her friend reported a successful party and a large dildo purchase which "keeps me company at night."

"Janet if you would like a young bull to serve you I can recommend a handsome student from Canterbury". This led to a description of the 21 year old she had met for an overnight stay 9 months before. Janet was a little surprised and never heard of "bulls" before. She heard how exciting and fulfilled her older friend had been.

She was torn about this; however she had no regular emotional attachment to a partner and her body was telling her she needed to calm it through orgasmic sex. She didn't want to masturbate but she began to dream about a young man fulfilling her needs. She had obvious and real needs despite the conflict with her religious beliefs.

A month later she stared at the phone number and name and had a detailed description of the tall handsome young student she was excited to consider phoning.

"Hello my name is Jan and I am looking for a young bull to serve me." She blushed but sounded confident to him. He offered to meet her to let her chat and see him-no commitment. He lived in Canterbury suggested a hotel she already knew. He asked if she had seen a picture of him and she confirmed her friend had shown her a lot more than she had expected! She had gone wet and tingly to see smooth hairless skin. She had blushed when she saw his dick pic taken by her friend.

He was available had been absorbed in studies for 9 months but liked the idea of spending the night with an older woman. Jan was 15 years older than him and she was throbbing with excitement just speaking to him on the phone.

She offered to book two nights in the hotel if he would stay for one night and offered him a stud fee if he wished. She really wanted him! She would leave Janet at home and be "Jan" a secret life known only to her bull.

She booked the hotel room and called him again and agreed to pick him up to take him to the hotel.

She took the Friday off work to drive easily to Canterbury. She was dripping wet with her excitement. She had dreamed about him; she wanted to allow him a free hand to do whatever he wished to her. She was so excited but had butterflies about this.

She recognised him easily and he put his overnight bag in the back of her car and she gently drove to the hotel. She found concentration on driving hard now she was "Jan" and was longing for him to enter her wetness.

"I have never done this before; I am 15 years older than you and very very excited. " She reached across to stroke his leg and felt his long hard erection. "You are a big boy and pleased to see me! I am very wet and very pleased to see you"

He took her bag and his; she paid for the room and asked for a table for dinner in the restaurant.

They dined soon after arrival. Jan had freshened up in the bathroom and changed her skirt. She lifted her skirt to adjust her slip at the waist and tugged her black hold up stockings. He had seen her silky underwear and liked the wet patch she had.

They dined comfortably together and she found him excellent company. He was a scientist with an interest in a PhD in bio science and had just been accepted at Cambridge. He would work part time with a company developing vaccine trials for a number of illnesses and long term diseases. He was very attracted by her and she felt she should tell him about her marriage and long period of celibacy. He was sensitive and gentle; held her hand and assured her he would do anything she wished in the bedroom. She had enjoyed his company and suggested they go to the room.

She asked if he could help her undress in their room and he did so. She said she would like to leave her stockings on but he was free to remove everything else. Naked himself with a long thin hard on he examined her 34B breasts with dark hard nipples and large pink areola and sucked each of them. Jan was throbbing and could feel her naked dripping wetness slithering down her leg. He placed her arms around his neck and easily picked her up and gently laid her on the bedsheet opening her legs. She had been waxed a few days before and her lips were open and had dripped so he went down and licked and kissed her gently. A new experience for widowed Janet but Jan loved the gentle pressure on her lips and the sensual pleasure of a young inquisitive tongue.

Jan sighed as he circled her outer lips then her throbbing inner lips and circled her emerging clitoris then sucked it. Jan gasped and had not one orgasm but several intense huge waves of silent excitement apart from breathing heavily. Then Jan appeared "Fuck me fuck me fuck me". A word Janet had never spoken yet her body and Jan had taken over.

Wearing protection he gently eased his bell end and foreskin inside the tight wet throbbing tunnel that was asking for more. She lay on her back and instinctively wrapped her stockings around his slim muscular waist. His hairless chest excited her he had no hair anywhere she loved the feel of his young smooth body against her as he slowly and gently parted her and began to thrust against her trying to find the spot which rubbed along her clitoris. Jan came and begged for more. "fuck me fuck me...I can't stop... more and you won't hurt if you fuck hard."

He did as she wished and had to ease down to edge and prolong the time he spent inside her. Jan was in ecstasy just feeling him through her walls and exploding in continual orgasm.

He was finding it hard to edge and let go filling the condom and she kept coming when he had subsided. He cleaned up and bought her a face cloth and towel as she was hot and perspiring. He moved two pillows and had her rest her face on one, placing the other under her belly and kneeling with legs wide he entered her and gave her rough doggy entry. She begged for more and he gave her a rough fucking.

Jan could hardly wait to discover him mounting her lying beside her and humping her in positions she had never imagined. She had continuous orgasms and loved all of her bull's experience.

After hours of sex she asked for a shower. He gently soaped her and she him; she adored his smooth skin and holding his huge low hung balls both to soap and dry with the fluffy towels. Then he put on another condom and lifted her off the floor with her naked legs around him. He fucked her from the shower room to the wall of the bedroom then laid her on the bed and turned her to sit on top of him and she was able to begin to fuck him and control what she wanted. Jan loved this.

Eventually they drifted asleep. There was one condom left in the box of twelve and she thought it would be a shame not to use it in the morning.

During the night he woke her pulling her lacy underwear away and entering her protected from behind slowly and gently. She soon worked all around his slow thrusts and came easily. Then both slipped into sleep he inside her noisy wetness.

In the morning he was hard again and slipped a ribbed condom on. Jan felt the extra stimulation on her hard clit. She loved him nibbling her nipples and squeezing her breasts hard as she begged for more. He delivered and they showered afterwards.

After breakfast she drove him to the Station and bought his ticket to London then enjoyed her day in the city of Canterbury and dined in the restaurant in the evening. She was Janet again only she now knew of her secret life as Jan, who was happy to crotch watch young men for a few months until Janet would let her loose again, But that's another story.....